Author's Chapter Notes:
don't forget to email me suggestions for sequel :)
Chapter 6



William turned on the water and the exhaust fan, hoping the noise would cover up the noises coming from the girls’ room. He grabbed a pink towel from the linen closet, reminding himself to bring his more manly towels in there as soon as possible. Desperate to relieve himself, he stepped into the shower, cock in hand.

The water was hot, and pressure was exquisite. He tilted his head back into the steaming water, letting it gently caress his scalp. As he relaxed, he began to gently stoke his throbbing cock. He could no longer hear them, but the visions within his mind were enough to give him wank material for a lifetime.

He turned under the spray allowing the water to cascade down his torso, giving a little lubrication to his hand action. He noticed a large bottle of shampoo on the shelf and reached over for it. He pumped some shampoo into his hand, and used it to slicken his hand movements. He braced himself against the tile, then tightened his grip a bit and increased his speed. The lather from the shampoo rolled over his fingers, like melting ice cream on a hot day. His alabaster column, ridged and regal, thickened as he pumped. Its glorious nine plus inches were a blur behind the furious stroking.

In his mind he saw the girls together in their room, naked, embracing each other in passionate kisses. Their long blond and brunette hair fanned on their pillows, gentle caresses leading to soft moaning. He pictured Cordelia, lovely with her very full breasts on display, holding a flesh colored vibrator, Buffy parting her legs, exposing her surely shaved pussy for her and that was all it took. He tried to stifle a growl as he shot thick streams of his seed into the draining water. Regaining his composure, he finished his shower. How was he going to deal with this complication? Were the girls lesbians? Was he doomed to late night showers to relieve himself? Standing in the water, he considered his options.

************************************************************************

Buffy pulled on her short sheer pink nightie with the matching rumba panties. She knew she looked amazing in them and was hoping to run into William, so she wanted to look good. Cordy had fallen asleep and she really needed a drink, at least that was what she would say if asked. The thought of sneaking a peek at William, any part of him, had her very turned on. Her desire and her curiosity were getting to her. She was convinced he was hiding a rocking bod under his conservative clothes, and was determined to find out. She entered the kitchen without turning on the light. Buffy opened the fridge and began her search for a drink or a snack, since she could hear that the water was no longer running. She was really hoping he hadn’t brought clothes in there with him.

William towel-dried his hair, wiped off the water that was still beaded all over his body and then wrapped the soft pink towel low on his waist and went to grab a drink on his way back to bed.

He walked into the kitchen to see Buffy bent over looking for something in the refrigerator; her body was glowing in the fridge light. Her golden skin showed no evidence of tan lines, and her ruffled pink panties barely covered the smooth toned globes of her bottom. He followed her long lean legs, which ended in matching fluffy pink slippers. He felt blood rushing from his head again, and in a direction that would be catastrophic in a towel. He immediately turned to leave when he heard Buffy’s voice.

“Will, did you want something? I was just getting a snack.”

Buffy was standing there looking at him, not the least bit uncomfortable with his attire. Will held his wadded up clothes in front of his once again swelling member. “O-Oh, Buffy, I’m sorry. I will bring a robe with me next time.” He would have covered his chest, but for fear that his condition would be discovered.

Smiling, Buffy offered him a bottle of water. “Don’t be shy. Shirtless Will does not offend. You know you can work out for free anytime I am at work, if you want that is.”

Will took the bottle with his free hand. He was so blown away that she wanted to spend time with him, he actually blurted out, “7am run in the morning?”

“I’d love to have the company, usually Cordy whips up some breakfast while I’m gone. So we’ll have nibbles when we get back. Five miles ok with you?”

“Will Cordelia be joining us as well?”

“No, she prefers to exercise indoors. She usually uses the treadmill while I am out.”

“Good night, again. See you in a few hours.” He walked to his room, hoping he could keep up. He’d never gone running once in his life.

Buffy waited till he had closed his door and rushed back to her room to tell Cordy.

“Cordy, wake up, I have got to tell you what I just saw.” Cordy’s eyes fluttered open and not hiding her irritation, she leaned up on one elbow to listen to Buffy. “A wet William in a towel!”

At that, Cordelia sat up, hugged her knees and said, “Tell me everything.”

Buffy described his glorious body like that of that awesome statue of David, except she hoped his cock was huge in comparison. His damp mop of curls on top of his head, which framed his face so beautifully. She told of shades of blues that had been hidden behind the glasses that he hadn’t been wearing. The broad shoulders that tapered to his gorgeous lickable hip bones that just peeked above the edge his low strung towel. His six-pack abs that still glistened just a bit from the humidity from his shower surrounded the cutest innie belly button she had ever seen.

Cordelia practically drooled at Buffy’s detailed description of William’s physique. She was so jealous she had missed seeing him, she vowed to check it out as soon as possible.


Chapter End Notes:
Tickle the muse... leave a review!