Chapter 7


At six thirty am, Buffy was stretching and talking to Cordelia on the treadmill, when William came out of his room in a sweat suit and jogging shoes. He saw Cordy jogging, her luscious breasts bouncing as her pony tail swished from side to side. She was wearing short purple Lycra shorts and a matching sports bra, with matching shoes. Buffy, who was wearing a similar outfit in blue, was sitting with her legs spread wide and her upper body flat on the floor. ‘Good Lord, she’s limber.’ These girls were corrupting his mind and he had been living with them less then 24 hours.

“Morning Will,” called Cordy from the treadmill. “Sleep well?”

“Yes, thank you for asking.” He blushed, unaware that they suspected his late night shower activities. “Buffy, I am ready when you are.”

“Will, it’s almost 85 degrees outside, you are gonna burn up! You need to change into a t-shirt and shorts before we go. I’ll wait.”

Cordy smiled, knowing she was about to see him in shorts.

Will reappeared in a loose fitting tank and short jogging shorts. Buffy slyly smiled at Cordy who was taking it all in. Buffy had given her a very accurate description of William’s body. She found herself staring at the front of his shorts, looking for a hint of the package they contained.

“Will, don’t let her push you too hard out there. Remember, she works out for a living.”

At the sound of Cordy’s voice, Will turned to her. He was looking her straight in the eyes, but her eyes were … ‘Bloody Hell, she’s looking at my naughty bits!’ He immediately felt the blood rushing southward yet again. “I won’t, don’t worry. You ready now, Buffy?” He want to get away from her gaze before she realized what was happening to him.

“Yep, let’s go. Back soon Cordy!”

Buffy and William talked while they jogged, both sneaking peaks at the other’s body. He admired her toned muscles, perfectly tan and golden. She admired his body for being completely flawless except for the small scar on his eyebrow. He had told her of the time a dog had nearly scratched his eye out. She told him more about the neighbors and promised to introduce him to all of them soon. He told her of his plan to look for a job on campus for the summer. William had never felt this comfortable with anyone, save his mother, ever. He secretly hoped he would be as comfortable with Cordy as well. He couldn’t even imagine being that lucky, but he still hoped.

They entered the apartment to see Cordy setting the breakfast bar. “Right on time you two, go wash up and get back in here to eat with me.”

Buffy ran to the bathroom first, took a super fast shower and reappeared five minutes later with a short robe on, and her hair in a towel. “Your turn, and you better be quick, else I might eat your breakfast too.”

Will had grabbed the set of clothes he’d picked out while Buffy showered, not realizing he dropped his shirt on the way to the shower. He showered quickly, dried off and pulled on his shorts only to find his shirt was missing. Embarrassed at his semi nudity, he remembered Buffy saying a shirtless Will wasn’t a problem. Besides, maybe the less clothes he wore, the less the girls would wear. If it was even possible to wear less.

He opened the door to the girls eyeballing his bare chest and immediately felt naked. “I dropped my shirt, just give me a second and I …”

“Will, you have been warned. Get over here and eat your breakfast or I will,” Buffy stated with her hands firmly seated on her hips.

“You better do as she says, Will, she can eat a horse after she runs. Besides, you look fine,” Cordy, flashed him a smile that could have melted an iceberg. “Oh, while you were out, your cell phone rang so I answered it for you. Your professor said that your 11 o’clock class was cancelled. If you don’t have any plans, you can hang out with me. I am off today too.”

“I would love too, Cordy. That sounds divine.” William sat down with the girls and enjoyed his first breakfast of many to come.



After breakfast, Buffy left for work, leaving the two alone in the apartment.

Will was on his laptop in the living room working on some homework, when Cordy walked in wearing nothing but a black bikini. The small triangles left little to the imagination, and his had become more active in the last 24 hours than ever before in his entire life. He shut the laptop, pulling it over his latest erection, and cursing its warmth.

“Get your suit on, I’ve got towels and sunscreen. Meet me out by the poolside, you look like you could use a bit of sun.”

“Ok, give me a few minutes, I will be right out.” He waited for her to leave before standing up. He wasn’t sure how he was going to pull this off, but he thought that if he had to, he would just stay in the water.

He walked out to find Cordy sitting on a lounge chair and she had another one pulled close with a towel already spread out on it. She was holding a bottle of sunscreen lotion.

“There you are! I was wondering if you were coming out soon. Do you mind rubbing this on my back? I’ll do yours too. Don’t want either of us to get burned.”

He took the bottle with a shaky hand as she turned and lifted her hair, exposing her deeply tanned back. He squeezed some lotion into his hand and allowed it to warm in his hand a bit before placing it on her delicious skin. His hand had NEVER touched a woman like this. Cordy’s skin was smooth and warm. He made sure to cover the tops of her shoulders as well as her sides just above the swell of her hips. She was beautiful.

Cordy was fantasizing about his smooth hands and long fingers touching her in other places too. Buffy had a thing for long fingers. The thought of him using them on Buffy, the three of them together, caused moisture to pool in her bikini bottoms. Buffy had been right about him. His body was amazing, his accent, and his personality, he was perfect. He was so cute with his timidness. He was obviously raised to be a gentleman. She hoped he would enjoy living with them.

She and Buffy had never met someone that they both liked, and she wondered if he would ever consider the both of them. Buffy meant the world to her, but she knew they were both attracted to William. She would need to talk to Buffy about this later. Her idea of him joining them needed to be discussed.

“OK, all done,” he said handing her the bottle back over her shoulder. He was going to have a tough time with this. He turned around on his chair, as Cordy wasted no time spreading lotion on his back.

“Will,” she hesitated. “Do you think you will like living with us?” Cordy’s hands slowed a bit waiting on his response.

William thought carefully how to answer her question, then responded, “I could never have imagined being lucky enough to find a beautiful place to live, but to get two of the most beautiful, thoughtful and friendly women I have ever met in the deal, I’ve truly been blessed.”

Cordy’s eyes misted as she listened to his sincere words. She and Buffy would make sure he always felt at home with them. His words were now etched on her heart. “Buffy and I are thrilled you moved in. The three of us just clicked immediately. We feel the same about you too.” She wanted to change the subject quickly; she wasn’t one who was very comfortable with her emotions. She hadn’t been raised to share her emotions, and had only been able to do so since her relationship with Buffy had begun.

“Now stand up and I will get the backs of your legs too. Don’t want to miss a spot.” Cordy surprised herself at her luck. Here she was on her day off, rubbing the hottest, most amazing guy she had ever met, with lotion.

Will’s cock was at full attention once more since the lotion application. He decided that he would immediately lie on his stomach, on the chair till it deflated, and then immediately enter the pool before it happened again.

Cordelia and Will spent a few minutes trying to overcome the awkwardness that had resulted from the previous conversation. They talked about his classes, about her job, and each of their future plans. It was very dry conversation, but informative. They were very obviously attracted to each other and trying to hide it.

Fifteen minutes later, he was in the pool. The cold water shrinking effect was more than welcome. He was attempting to swim some laps in the small pool, when he saw her walking towards the water. She jumped in and when she came out of the water, his dick came out of hiding. He needed to jerk off and soon, the over stimulation was becoming a problem.

He had apparently zoned out on Cordy, because the next thing he knew she had swam up and dunked him. His face brushed her breasts as he went underwater. He rose from the water to find himself face to face with her. He felt her hand gently brush against his floating hard on.

“I’m so sorry, William, didn’t mean to do that. Forgive me.” She faked an innocent blush and exited the pool.

He was flabbergasted. Standing in the pool, he was trying not to freak out, and decided he would be going back to his room very soon. He couldn’t be walking around these girls, his roommates, with a perpetual hard on. He needed to do something, and the only thing that was coming to mind was another wank session.