Author's Chapter Notes:
let me know you like this with a review at the end :)
Chapter 9



William had stripped off his clothes, lay down naked on his bed and pulled a pillow over his head. He was so frustrated. Wesley had been no help. Here he was, once again suffering from his perpetual boner plus he was now afflicted with balls of blue. The emotions and physical reaction to the girls was a problem. He would have to come up with a solution, or he was going to have to move out.

William kept the pillow over his head, and began to lightly stroke his cock. His brain was spinning with the multitude of possibilities he and those two girls could explore sexually. His cock was harder than he could remember it ever being. Just knowing that they would soon be undressing in the next room caused him to speed up his tempo. Was this to be his life? Masturbating to the twisted thoughts he was having? He moaned into the pillow as he continues his wank.



Cordy was helping Buffy get changed by unzipping her dress. She gently kissed Buffy’s shoulder as the dress fell to the floor. Buffy had worn only a white lace thong under her dress. It was one she had only worn once before and that night was not one Cordelia would ever forget. Her hands gently caressed Buffy’s toned back, her finger tracing the lace around her hips. A soft moan came from Buffy’s lips as her head fell back on Cordy’s shoulder. Cordelia’s hands found their way to Buffy’s hardened nipples, at which point Buffy turned and crushed her mouth upon Cordy’s.

Their kissing was far from gentle. The passion and wanton need between the two was undeniable. Buffy was desperately trying to get Cordy’s dress off without breaking their kiss. She needed to feel her skin against her own. Cordy assisted her in the quick removal of the dress. She too only wore a thong beneath hers, black to match her dress. They continued kissing and rubbing till Buffy pulled away.

“I thought we wanted to include William tonight…” she said batting her long black lashes at her lover.

“Yes, we do. Shall we wake him?” Cordy extended her hand, which Buffy eagerly grasped, and lead her lover to their roommate’s door.

They stopped and listened just outside his bedroom door, and hearing nothing, Cordy slowly turned the doorknob. The room was dimly lit from the moonlight streaming in from behind the curtains. But it was enough to illuminate William perfectly,

He was lying on top of his comforter, completely naked, steadily pumping his cock with one hand and holding a pillow to his face with another.

Both girls were gobsmacked by the sight, and knew this was meant to be. Their arousal had just been intensified ten fold. Without uttering a word to make themselves known, they split up, each going to a side of his bed. William’s chiseled body looked ethereal in the moonlight. ‘Definitely what those statues were going for’ Cordy thought to herself. His fingers were wound tight around the base of his long thick cock and firmly pumping.

They didn’t want to startle him, so they carefully climbed onto the bed. Mirroring the other’s movements, they each gently placed one hand on his thigh.

William’s eyes flew open under his pillow and he stilled his movement. Was he imagining that he was being touched? He slowly lifted the pillow off his head.

They were there. Not his imagination. He tried not to panic, but he immediately tried to cover himself with the pillow. “Oh my God! I-I was just…”

He was cut off by Buffy saying, “playing without us.” She grabbed the pillow and tossed it to the floor. Buffy and Cordelia shared a look and slowly lowered their heads to his torso. They began to lick and kiss his hipbones, easing his hands off his privates. His generous size prevented his hands from fully hiding his package.

William was in shock. His lovely roommates were currently bent over his engorged throbbing member and it looked like he would be getting not only his first blowjob, but also one by two girls. They were both naked with the exception of their lacey thongs that matched the dresses they’d worn earlier in the evening. Their breasts were on display, nipples so close to his bare skin. He was watching them intently as they each placed a kiss on either side of his cock.

“Buffy! Cordelia! What are you doing?” He sat up abruptly, almost knocking both girls to the floor. He once again tried to cover himself.

The girls regained their balance and gently pressed him back down onto the bed. He didn’t struggle, but he looked scared. They each laid down beside him, pressing their nearly naked bodies to his. William’s eyes closed and a whimper escaped his lips. He could feel their hands exploring him.

“Will, do you want us to leave?” Buffy whispered into his ear as she nipped at it. Cordy was kissing his chest, her mouth getting closer to his nipple.

“Never leave me…” he gasped as Cordy’s tongue found his little pink nub and licked small tight circles around it. He turned his head to Buffy’s. Looking deep into his eyes, Buffy spoke to him.

“We have no intention to, if you’ll have us. We want you here with us, together with us.”

Cordelia was now anxiously waiting for his response. Will looked from one angelic face to the other, still struggling to grasp what was happening to him and feeling he would do something wrong. “Have you? I’d be a fool to say no! I can’t fathom that either of you would even consider me alone, but together… Pinch me. Am I dreaming?” The scared look returned to his face. “I don’t want to disappoint you. I am not what you’d call “experienced”.”

Buffy and Cordelia now found themselves on a mission to school him in the ways of woman loving. Cordy giggled, “We’ll be gentle with you.”

“Only if you want though,” giggled Buffy. She pinched him and he squeaked out an ”ouch”. William pulled his girls into a tight hug. The girls’ hands resumed their exploration. Buffy began to kiss him gently on his mouth, aware of his nervousness. Cordelia waited her turn, then allowed her tongue to dance slowly with his. She felt her lady lover’s hand on her shoulder. Pulling away, she leaned to kiss her over Will’s chest.

Will’s cock, which had not had time to soften, got a fresh rush of blood as he watched them kiss, their tongues teasing the other’s, inches from his face. His hands caressed their naked backs, reminding them he needed attention too.

They giggled, and Cordy asked Buffy, “North or south?”

“North, but switch soon.” She winked and returned to kissing Will as Cordy’s hand lightly grasped his bobbing shaft.

“Bloody hell!” Will had never felt a mouth on his dick before this moment and decided it was his new favorite thing. He feared he wouldn’t last and didn’t want to embarrass himself. “Cordy, I won’t be able to last if you keep that up. I don’t know how I will be able to pleasure you both...” His face darkened with worry. His lack of experience was obvious to them both.

“No worries, Will, if you can’t, we can. And I have a feeling we will be showing you some things you never even considered,” Buffy told him as she placed his hand on her breast. He squeezed gently, eliciting a moan from Buffy into his mouth. He repeated his actions and her moan became even deeper.

Cordy watched as Buffy took it slow with him. He was concerned about his stamina and inexperience, now was a good time to begin lesson number one. Oral sex on a woman.

Cordy got up and walked to the other side of the bed, touching Buffy to let her know she was there. Buffy looked at her and recognized the want in her eyes. Buffy rolled onto her back and started to remove her thong.

“William, help her. I am going to show you how I pleasure Buffy. If you don’t mind I can show you what we women like.”

He helped Buffy remove her thong, and admired her adorable pussy. She was shaved smooth with the exception of a small vertical strip of hair. It appeared to be pointing to her clitoris, something he has only actually seen in a book.

“M-May I see you too?” The shy Will was suddenly feeling a little more empowered.

“Want to help me, too?” Cordy suggested coyly.

Will jumped off the bed, and rushed to Cordy. He dropped to his knees, and grasping the strings on her hips slowly lowered her panties to see a matching strip on her. He leaned forward and kissed her mound. Cordy made a “mmmmm” noise. Her scent was heavenly. He had never had his face in a woman’s pussy, but he was now salivating at the idea of having two.

“You can go there in a bit, dear Will, but let’s see to Buffy first. Do you want to watch me first?”

He swallowed hard. “Oh my God, yes.”

Buffy had centered herself on the bed, her legs bent and spread. Cordy instructed Will to lie next to Buffy, close enough that he could watch. Cordy slinked up from the foot of the bed between Buffy’s legs, her partners both mesmerized by her grace. She reached forward and traced two fingers down Buffy’s folds, coating them with her juices.

Cordy held her glistening fingers to Will’s lips. “Taste her, Will.”

Will eagerly sucked Cordy’s fingers into his mouth, twirling his tongue around them, savoring Buffy’s nectar. Cordy felt tingles in her toes at his tongue’s touch. Will saw the look on Cordy’s face and noted that she had liked him sucking on her. He repeated her actions and presented her with his glistening fingers. She sucked on his fingers as he had done hers. Buffy whimpered in need.

“Shall we begin?” Cordy watched Will nod, and she dropped her mouth to her lover’s pussy. Buffy was moaning, her hips slowly gyrating. Cordy was humming, her lovely ass high in the air. Will was trying hard not to miss a thing going on between Buffy’s legs, but he needed to be doing something.

Buffy saw William’s frustration and called him to her. Her hand reached for his cock, her fingers barely able to circle his girth as she pumped him. Her face was racked with pleasure as Cordy continued to lick her.

Cordy lifted her face and leaned forward over Buffy and once again took the head of William’s cock in her mouth. Buffy’s hand continued to pump him in time with Cordy’s mouth.

Will was in heaven. Things were happening so fast. He wanted to taste them, to feel them, to make love to them. He pulled Cordy’s hair up so he could watch as his cock disappeared into her mouth. Buffy had rolled to her side and was sucking on his balls while Cordy worked her magic on his cock. He wasn’t going to be able to hold back this time. He could feel his cum seeping out into Cordy’s mouth. Buffy was eagerly trying to taste him as well. The girls were soon taking turns. He came explosively without warning, spotting their faces with his cum as they mewled in delight. Panting, he felt his cock stirring almost immediately as he watched both girls taking turns licking his spendings off each other.

The girls had begun kissing each other again, as they heard him clear his throat.

“It appears I won’t be having a problem after all.” He bobbed his cock before their faces.


Chapter End Notes:
review, review, and I'll love you *mwah*