[Reviews - 42] LikedPrinter
Summary: Desperate to save Buffy from being killed due to her Calling, Joyce makes an impulsive purchase that will forever change their lives.
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 14920 Read: 6516
Published: 05/27/2009 Updated: 07/20/2010

1. the First Chapter by Emperors_Sis [Reviews - 9] Liked (2352 words)
Incert standard discaimer here. I own nothing. Never have, prolly never will. This is my first Spuffy fic, please be gentle.

2. the Second Chapter by Emperors_Sis [Reviews - 10] Liked (2303 words)
Thanks for all the great reviews! I will confess that this chapter is mostly filler/info and aquired with the help of Wikipedia.

3. the Third Chapter by Emperors_Sis [Reviews - 5] Liked (4596 words)
Hola all! Thanks to all who read and review, I am ever so pleased you like it! This chapter gave me a bit of a hard time as there was quite a bit to get out, but I hope I did it justice. Oh yeah and there's sex, just a heads up.
On a final note does anyone know how I can go about getting a BETA? I've tried a number of places and sent some emails but i get nothing back, also i don't have a great track record with BETAs as they tend to give up on me before the work is done. Well enough stalling... enjoy!

4. the Fourth Chapter by Emperors_Sis [Reviews - 11] Liked (2523 words)
I suck. I forgot to post this with a “THANK YOU!” to my BETA Anigen! Sorry ...

5. Chapter 5 the fifth chapter by Emperors_Sis [Reviews - 7] Liked (3146 words)
Hola all. Sorry it took so long to post, i was housesitting and forgot to take my laptop. Anyhoo usual disclaimer goes here and a big thank you to my BETA Anigen!

Again this chappie is mostly filler. Enjoy.