Author's Chapter Notes:
Well my chapter title isn't subtle at all, is it? Hmm... Nope. Not a bit. The cheesy music is 'Look After You' by The Fray. I actually love that song...
Chapter 10: Release

(August 22nd)

It all started with a kiss, as most things do, but it quickly progressed past that. Their mouths fused together again and again, and it seemed as if the temperature in the room was rising.

If I don't say this now
I will surely break
As I'm leaving
The one I want to take.
Forgive the urgency,
But hurry up and wait.
My heart has started to separate.


A fire was burning between Buffy’s thighs and she knew she needed release. She wanted this beautiful, kind man on top of her to touch every part of her.

She broke the kiss with a low moan and she whispered against his lips, “How is it that you taste so good?”

That brought a sparkle to his eyes and a chuckle from his throat.

“Dunno, love. How’s it that YOU taste so good?”

She blushed and he grinned wickedly, adding, “Not that I’ve really tasted what I want yet.”

Her eyes widened at his implication and her cheeks flamed.

“You want to… to…”

He smiled and pressed a finger to her lips.

“Shh… Only when you’re ready, love.”

Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, be my baby.
Oh oh oh, I'll look after you.


She nodded and they kissed again. She took his hand and led it slowly down to the hem of her shirt, sliding his fingers under it to show him it was okay.

As they kept kissing, he slid his hand upward to cup her breast gently. Because of the shirt she was wearing she didn’t have on a bra, so he could feel her nipple pressing against his palm.

He rubbed it slowly with the pad of his thumb, causing her to squirm under him. His other hand trailed downward between her thighs. A gasp broke out from her lips as he stroked her sex through the leather.

He let his hand rest over her zipper and he questioned, “May I?”

She bit her lower lip and nodded, wanting to feel his touch. He unbuttoned and unzipped her pants, peeling them down her legs and off her feet. His eyes darkened with desire when he realized she wasn’t wearing panties.

He stroked her thighs and spread them slowly, opening her up to his gaze. They’d seen each other naked before, but he’d never touched that secret part of her yet.

He slipped his fingers up between her slick, swollen lips, rubbing gently at her slit.

“Ohh… Spike…”

There now, steady love.
So few come and don't go.
Will you, won't you
Be the one I always know
When I'm losing my control,
The city spins around
You're the only one who knows,
You slow it down.


Her moan urged him on and he stroked her a little harder, finding her nubbin and pinching it gently. She squealed in surprise and her hips bucked into his hand.

He kissed her hard and sucked on her tongue as he rubbed her heated flesh. She could feel her orgasm building up inside of her and her breathing became ragged.

He rubbed harder and her body trembled as the first wave hit her. Her mouth separated from his and she moaned his name as she panted for breath.

“Oh god. Spike… that was…”

She panted and whimpered quietly, causing him to grin before kissing her cheeks and lips gently.

“You’re amazing, love.”

He stared into her eyes when she opened them. He was surprised when she shook her head in the negative.

“No. You are.”

He looked away and smiled sheepishly, and then he whispered, “We’re both amazing then.”

If ever there was a doubt
My love, she leans into me.
This most assuredly counts
She says most assuredly.


She giggled a little and kissed him happily, and then she gently rolled them over so she was on top and straddling him. She pulled off her shirt and he groaned at the sight of her completely naked.

She kissed his throat and jaw gently, and her hands ran down his sides. She tugged at his shirt and he sat up a little so she could take it off of him. Her lips went right to his chest after that.

He threaded his fingers through her hair and stroked her scalp lightly, and she flicked her tongue over his nipples as a reward.

He groaned at that and laid his head back on the pillow. She smiled and kissed down his abdomen slowly, licking playfully at all of his muscles. She had him squirming by the time she reached the top of his trousers.

She bit her lip in thought, trying to decide how far she was ready to take this. He looked into her eyes and seemed to sense what she was thinking.

He cupped her cheek gently and whispered, “We can stop here if you’re uncomfortable, love.”

She smiled softly at him and unbuttoned his pants. “I want to touch you.” She had them off and on the floor within seconds.

It's always have and never hold.
You've begun to feel like home.
What's mine is yours to leave or take.
What’s mine is yours to make your own.


She wrapped her hand slowly around his erection and he groaned in pleasure. She touched and stroked it gently for a few minutes, just trying to get a feel for him.

She looked up at his face to see he was clearly enjoying what she was doing. She decided to pick up the pace a little and she started pumping him, from base to tip and back again. She squeezed at the base each time and brushed her thumb across the head.

By the time she was done experimenting with different speeds and pressures, he was just about ready to blow.

She smiled impishly and looked deep into his eyes as she kissed the head of his cock affectionately. She then began pumping him quickly and firmly until he moaned out his release.

She giggled a little at the awestruck expression on his face, and then she got up to wash her hands. She brought back some toilet paper to wipe up the rest of the mess.

She cuddled into his arms and kissed his lips slowly and softly.
“Mmm… that was nice.”

He grinned and stroked her hair as he kissed her back.
“Better than nice. That was bloody wonderful.”

She had to smile at his colorful analogy. She was quite proud of herself actually. Sex was a really scary thing for her, and she’d just come one step closer to conquering her fear.

She really cared a great deal for Spike, and she had a strong suspicion that it wouldn’t be long before she was head over heels. When the right time came, she wanted to be able to make love to him with no fears or reservations.

“Goodnight, Spike.”

She kissed again before burying her face in the nook of his neck, and falling asleep quickly right there.

“Night, pet.”

Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, be my baby.
Oh oh oh, I'll look after you.


Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed the sexy fun. They won't actually be getting to the sex part of the sex for a while, for obvious reasons. Please review!