Author's Chapter Notes:
I still have several more updates to go before I'm done re-posting this story. I'm in the middle of writing chapter 20 at the moment. My muse is just being a little slow right now.
Chapter 12: Winter Wonderland

(December 8th-11th)

The following week at school Buffy felt like she was going to jump out of her skin. She was really excited for winter break to arrive, so she could spend even more time with Spike.

During the week she spent three nights with Willow, and the redhead helped her with her present to Spike. She couldn’t afford much so she decided to make a scrapbook.

She put in pictures they’d taken together, notes they’d passed each other, and ticket stubs from movies they’d seen together. She also wrote him a long letter about their memories and what he meant to her.

(December 12th)

When they final bell rang on Friday afternoon Buffy ran straight to her locker to meet Spike.

When she saw him she wrapped her arms around him with a happy squeal. She kissed his lips with a huge grin and whispered that she loved him. Christmas break had officially started, and neither of them could’ve been happier.

(December 13th)

The next day they went to the beach to chill out for a while. Buffy wore a little black bikini that caused Spike to get all googly-eyed.

It also caused him to get extremely protective. As they were walking along the edge of the water he kept his arm around her tight, showing everyone there that she was clearly his.

He heard a whistle from behind them and he turned to see who it was. It turned out to be Angel and a group of his friends.

“Seems you’ve managed to score yourself a hottie.”

Buffy turned in surprise and Angel’s jaw dropped in disbelief. How could this be the same girl he’d made fun of freshman year?

“Buffy Summers?!?”

She shifted uncomfortably and wrapped her arms around herself.

Spike glared daggers at him and stepped in front of Buffy.

“There’s not a bloody thing you need to say to her. I’d suggest you walk away before I have to kick your pansy arse again.”

Angel narrowed his eyes and said, “This isn’t over, Spike.”

He walked away in silent fury, knowing he was no match for Spike with his arm still healing.

Buffy bit her lip and gently touched Spike’s shoulder. He turned to face her and pulled her into a hug. She buried her face in his neck as he rubbed her back.

“Sorry he bothered you, love.”

She shook her head and kissed his lips.
“It’s okay. He doesn’t scare me. There’s nothing he can say anymore that will hurt me.”

She stroked his cheek with her fingertips and looked deep into his eyes. All she saw was love and protection.

“I have everything I’ve ever wanted right here.”

He was deeply touched by her words and he couldn’t move or speak for a moment. After that he picked her up in his arms and spun her slowly before setting her down.

“I love you, sweetheart.”

She grinned and placed a playful peck on the tip of his nose.
“I love you too, Spike.”

They shared a meaningful kiss before going to splash around in the water. By the evening they were both thoroughly exhausted and covered in sand. It was definitely worth it.

(December 14th-20th)

Another week passed with them enjoying every day of their winter break. They went to the beach, the park, the mall, and the movies. Some afternoons they just stayed home to watch TV.

(December 21st)

For the second week of winter break they packed up their stuff for the trip. They left Sunday afternoon and arrived at the cabin at night.

The first night was a little awkward for Buffy. She’d always known Giles as the librarian and now she was staying in the same house as him. It was also a little awkward when he asked why Anne had put them in the same room. They hesitantly explained their relationship and he went straight to cleaning his glasses afterward.

(December 22nd)

On Monday morning Anne got up early and cooked a nice big breakfast for all of them. The cabin was totally the opposite of Spike’s house in Sunnydale. It was small and very chilly, since it was snowing outside.

Buffy stayed in her fluffy pajamas and she was wrapped up in a blanket when she came downstairs. Spike chuckled when he saw her and she stuck out her tongue at him.

After breakfast they all sat around the fire in the living room while they watched holiday movies. Buffy happily snuggled into Spike on the sofa and she shared her blanket with him.

As the day progressed Buffy and Spike wandered outside to explore the winter wonderland around them. Spike led the way to the frozen pond and sat with her on the bench near it.

He pulled her into his lap and nuzzled her neck affectionately.

“Tomorrow I’m getting you some ice skates in town. Your old ones look like they’re going to fall apart.”

She bit her lip and said quietly, “You don’t have to do that for me.”

He kissed her and whispered, “Haven’t you learned by now, kitten? I want to. I love you and I want to spoil you as often as I can.”

She smiled happily at that and turned so she was straddling him. She kissed all over his face softly before claiming his lips with hers. The kiss heated slowly and left her panting for breath.

“Have I told you today how much I love you?”

He shook his head in the negative with a big grin plastered across his face. She cupped his cheeks and looked into his eyes.

“More than anything.”

This time Spike initiated the kiss. His feelings for her were so strong that he feared his heart would burst out of his chest. He already knew she was the one he wanted to be with always.

As Buffy kissed him back she became certain that every part of her belonged to him. This was the man she was going to marry and love for the rest of her life.

(December 23rd)

The next morning he took her shopping as he’d promised. They spent the afternoon skating on the pond and Anne came out to take pictures of them.

For dinner they had chicken parmesan and spaghetti. Buffy thought she’d died and gone to heaven. Near the end of the meal Anne announced she had an early Christmas surprise for Buffy.

The next afternoon they’d be going in town for an ice show. Spike had told Anne that Buffy loved ice skating and that she hadn’t been to a show since she was little. Anne had immediately ordered tickets for them.

After dinner Buffy and Spike went up to their room for some quality snuggle time, but it quickly progressed from there. They ended up making out and running their hands all over each other, getting hot and bothered in the process.

Eventually Buffy pulled back and slid down his body, so her face was level with his crotch. He watched her with hunger in his eyes, as she unzipped his pants and slowly pulled his dick out. She pumped it gently and smiled as it hardened even further under her touch. She then lowered her mouth and wrapped her lips around the velvety head.

She sucked softly on it, before descending and taking more of his shaft into her warm mouth. He moaned and threaded his fingers through her hair, pure ecstasy flooding his veins as her soft tongue teased him. She bobbed her head up and down, varying the speed and suction every so often.

Her cheeks hollowed as she ascended and only the tip was left in her mouth. She swirled her tongue over the head repeatedly and she tasted his pre-cum in her mouth. She hummed happily and moved back down to take him again. His eyes rolled shut as he felt her sucking him hard, and pumping the base of his cock with her hand.

It wasn’t long before his balls were tightening and his body tensed in release. He warned her in a strangled voice a second before he came, and she kept her mouth firmly around him to collect every last drop. She licked him clean slowly, pleased that she’d swallowed it all down this time. Before she’d had some reservations about swallowing, but she’d discovered that he was actually a tasty treat.

She kissed him softly and cuddled into his arms for a moment, letting him recuperate. Then he flipped her onto her back with a smirk and descended to return the favor. Her moans echoed through the small cabin, despite the fact that she tried to be quiet. When they fell asleep, they were completely sated and knocked out for the rest of the night.

(December 24th)

When two o’clock on Wednesday rolled around, Buffy could barely contain her excitement. She dressed up nice and had a big smile on her face. Spike was mainly excited because of the dress she was wearing.

It was a blood red color with thin spaghetti straps and a slit up the thigh. The hem came to her mid-thigh but the slit almost showed off the black lace of her underwear.

Spike licked his lips as he thought about stripping it off of her. She saw the look in his eyes and smirked. She walked over to him and licked his neck playfully.

“You can play with me later. Down boy.”

She patted his package lightly then walked out of the room to find Anne. Spike followed a few minutes later when the shock wore off.

When they got to the ice show he bought her popcorn and a drink while Anne and Giles went to find their seats. Spike wrapped his arm around her as they walked by all the various stands that were set up.

The show was beautiful and Buffy had tears in her eyes by the end of it. She kissed Spike deeply and passionately, not caring if anyone saw. She loved him and that was that.

Anne had a secretive smile on her face for the whole ride back to the cabin. She didn’t say a word and Buffy was perplexed.

Back at the cabin Anne called Buffy into her room and shut the door. Giles and Spike had already started watching TV downstairs in the living room.

“I have a present for you, dear.”

Buffy bit her lip and frowned in confusion.
“But Christmas is tomorrow.”

Anne smiled and pulled a nicely wrapped box from under her bed.
“Unless I’m mistaken, I think you’ll need this tonight.”

Buffy unwrapped the box slowly and opened it, her cheeks turning pink when she saw what was inside. It was a lacy black corset with a matching thong, garter belt, and thigh-high stockings.

“Oh…"


Chapter End Notes:
Please review!