Author's Chapter Notes:
There's an issue I would like to address. I was really hoping I wouldn't have to, but I'm going to stop it now before it gets any bigger. I love getting reviews and I don't mind constructive criticism in the least. I see it as an opportunity to grow. What I do mind is when people are rude and offensive to me and my writing. If you don't like it, don't read it. I put massive warnings on this fiction for a reason. To those of you who are helpful and respectful, I appreciate it and will continue posting for you. Thanks! :)
Chapter 13: Body, Heart, and Soul

(December 24th)

When Spike went up to his room he found the light off and a few candles lit. Buffy was sitting on his bed wearing the big fluffy robe she always used after she showered.

He smiled and walked over to give her a kiss on the lips. She kissed him briefly then tugged him onto the bed with a giggle.

She stood up and untied the robe, letting it fall slowly and pool around her ankles. His jaw dropped when he saw her in her new lingerie.

She smiled at the look on his face and the bulge in his pants. She walked to where he was sitting on the edge of the bed and she placed her knee between his thighs.

She rubbed it slowly and teasingly against his crotch and she delighted in the little groan that escaped his parted lips.

“Just relax, baby.”

She grinned and pushed him back so he was lying flat on the mattress. She unzipped and unbuttoned his slacks, pulling them down his legs and off his feet.

She was pleased to find he wasn’t wearing an undergarment. She kissed the head of his cock lovingly and giggled when it twitched.

She then moved upward and unbuttoned his dress shirt. She raked her nails gently up his chest before pulling his shirt the rest of the way off.

She piled his clothing on the floor and crawled up his body to kiss his lips. Spike was still trying to recover from his state of shock. This was it. This was really happening.

He raised both hands to rub her back then squeeze her ass. He pulled her hips downward so the tip of his cock was pressed against her lace covered mound. She moaned into his mouth as he pressed a little harder.

The middle finger of his right hand slid down between her ass cheeks, to rub her tight hole through the thong. She shuddered in arousal and felt her panties get even wetter.

Her tongue slid out to lightly caress his lower lip, and then he sucked it into his mouth. She moaned eagerly as he sucked on her tongue, rubbed her ass, and pressed against her sex all at the same time.

His left hand reached under her to stroke her clit through the black lace. He used the lace purposefully under his fingertips to create more friction on her sensitive nubbin. He rubbed harder and faster until she arched her back and came with a moan.

He smiled as he watched her in her pleasure. It was such a beautiful thing to witness, and he was proud to be the only person that ever got to see her in this natural beauty.

As she came down from her blissful high she showered little kisses all over his collarbone and neck. Her tongue swept slowly over his jugular and a light shudder ran through him.

She felt out every curve of his chest with her fingertips and traced every muscle. She dipped her head to tease his flat nipples into tightness with her tongue. He watched as she flicked her soft pink organ against him again and again.

Suddenly he grabbed her by the hips and flipped her over on her back. She squeaked in surprise and giggled happily. He bent his head down next to hers and whispered into her ear.

“You are such a bloody cock tease.”

She grinned triumphantly and wrapped her slender legs around his lean waist. She squeezed so he was trapped between the warmth of her thighs and against the soaked material covering her snatch.

He ground his hips down against hers firmly and her breath hitched in her throat for a second. He deftly undid the front of her corset and parted the sides, revealing her ripe round breasts to his heated gaze.

He brought his hands up to massage them and he rolled the little pink nipples between his fingers. She bit her lower lip as a pleasurable shockwave hit down below in response to his actions.

She looked into his eyes and whispered, “I need you inside me. Make love to me.”

He swallowed hard against the lump that was forming in his throat, both from her words and from the intensity of the emotions that were flowing through him. He felt like he was gazing into her soul as he kept eye contact with her.

“There’s nothing I’d love more in this world.”

She placed her hands over his, on her breasts, and she moved them slowly downward. He took off her garter belt and drew her stockings slowly off her legs. He hooked his index fingers in the flimsy elastic sides of her thong and he pulled it down her thighs.

She shuddered in anticipation and excitement, as he got it all the way off of her and tossed it to the floor.

His eyes lingered on her face a moment longer before he glanced down to take in the sight of her spread legs. He bent over between them and nuzzled the apex of her thighs with the tip of his nose.

Her hips rose a little in response to show she wanted more. His tongue came out to tease her delicate folds while his fingers kneaded the flesh of her firm bottom.

As good as his mouth felt on her, it wasn’t what she wanted at the moment. She cupped his cheeks in her hands and gently raised his head so she could look into his eyes. She silently begged him to stop teasing her and take what she knew he desperately wanted.

He released her from his hold and moved up to kiss her lips tenderly. She wrapped her legs around him again and rubbed her body up against his slowly. One of his hands caressed her face as the other headed south to grip his cock.

He guided it to her entrance and nudged the tip inside. She spread her legs further for him and he slowly buried the first inch of his manhood inside her. With gentle thrusts he gradually worked his way to her core.

Pleasure coursed through both of them as he was fully seated inside of her and their pelvises met. Their eyes stayed focused on one another intimately as he started moving his hips slowly.

When he got a steady rhythm going, she rocked her hips with his and started kissing him. The combined friction of his cock inside her and his pubic bone pressing against her clit caused her to moan into his mouth.

He repeated this action again and again, always with a precise slowness that drove her up the wall. As she got more comfortable with his movements she raised one leg over his shoulder to give him better access. The new angle of penetration made her cry out happily as he dove even deeper.

Their hips undulated faster and the ridge of his cock rubbed on her inner pleasure point. It felt sinfully good and shivers raced through all of her nerve endings.

Her walls clenched tightly around his cock and he gasped at the feeling. He could feel his balls tightening already as the veins in his cock pulsated rapidly. At the same time she felt an aching burning building in her abdomen.

Her eyes rolled closed and her mouth latched onto his, her tongue seeking his out eagerly. Their tongues joined and mated sensually, imitating the dance they were doing with their hips.

As the burning reached a fever pitch and pleasure took over her body, Buffy broke from the kiss with a whimpering moan. Her head dropped back and her jaw hung open as ecstasy flooded her senses. Her orgasm was slow and intense, leaving her completely satisfied.

The feel of her strong inner muscles clamped around his shaft sent Spike into oblivion, almost immediately after her. Thick wads of his milky semen streamed into her depths and flooded her core.

Buffy was shocked when that triggered a second orgasm for her. She bit onto his shoulder lightly then whispered his name against his skin.

Both of them were panting breathlessly and covered in a thin sheen of perspiration. Buffy ran her fingers through his sweat-soaked curls and gazed into eyes with all the love her heart possessed.

“I love you so much, Spike. That was the most amazing thing I’ve ever felt.”

Her eyes brimmed with tears as emotion welled up inside of her uncontrollably. She let them roll down her cheeks with a happy smile on her face. Spike couldn’t help but to grin and get a little teary-eyed himself.

“I love you too, pet. I’ll never stop loving you, and I’ll never get tired of telling you.”

No more words were needed at the time, so they kissed gently and held each other close. He maneuvered himself onto his back and pulled her snugly against his side. His arms circled around her and her head rested on his chest.

She closed her eyes and buried her face in the crook of his neck. He kissed the top of her head before closing his eyes as well and letting sleep overtake him.


Chapter End Notes:
Thank you to Pet, burnkitty, zombiegirl, and PhotographyNut for reviewing on the previous chapter. Now we can all release a collective breath and say, "Finally!" :) Please review!