Author's Chapter Notes:
I wasn't entirely sure what rating to give this chapter, but it's not as graphic as my usual sex stuff so I went with 18.
Chapter 14: Christmas Joy

(December 25th)

Buffy woke up first in the morning and smiled as she cuddled more into Spike. Neither of them had thought to close the curtains the night before, so sunlight was streaming brightly through the window.

She rubbed his chest slowly with a smile on her face, and it caused him to stir from his slumber. She giggled quietly when he stretched and yawned, but then she found herself yawning too.

“Morning, love.”

She grinned and kissed him quickly.

“Merry Christmas, Spike.”

He gave her an affectionate squeeze before looking out the window and sighing.

“We should probably get dressed and head downstairs. Mum will be expecting us so we can eat breakfast and open presents.”

Buffy pouted at the thought of getting up, but she nodded in agreement and kissed his cheek. She sat up and tossed the sheets aside. She stretched her arms above her head slowly before standing up.

Spike admired her bare backside with a grin before following her out of bed. They got dressed quickly then joined Anne and Giles in the kitchen downstairs.

Anne had a little twinkle in her eye when she asked Buffy if she’d slept all right. Buffy blushed and cleared her throat before saying she had.

All through breakfast Buffy held Spike’s hand under the table. When it was time to open presents they all moved into the living room.

Anne and Giles sat on the couch while Buffy and Spike sat on the floor in front of the tree. They passed out the presents until everyone had a little pile in front of them.

Buffy quickly told Spike that he had to open his first, but to save hers for last. He got some CDs and DVDs from Giles and $200 in cash from his mom, so he could buy what he wanted.

Buffy bit her lip nervously when he started unwrapping her present. She felt relieved when he got a big grin on his face as he looked through it.

He hugged her tightly and kissed her lips as he told her that he loved it. It made her feel warm and fuzzy inside, and then she started on her presents.

Giles gave her a gift card to Target, Anne gave her cash and some new clothes that she loved, and finally she was down to Spike’s pile of presents. There were three boxes and they were all the same size.

She gave them a perplexed frown and picked one up. She weighed it in her hand experimentally then opened it slowly. Her eyes widened and she squealed loudly in happiness when she saw what was inside.

It was a cute pink and black cell phone and a pink Ipod Nano. She flung her arms around his neck and squeezed him tight. She’d wanted both of those for quite some time, but she couldn’t afford either of them.

The next box got a less hyper, but more deeply emotional response from her. It was a key chain with a copy of Spike’s house key on it. It was a strong reassurance that both Spike and his mother fully accepted her in the house.

The last box was the one that brought tears to her eyes. She put her hand over her mouth as she stared at the contents of the box. There was a small, heart-shaped locket on a thin, white gold chain.

The heart had emerald gems set in it and she gasped when she opened it. On one side there was a picture of her and Spike kissing. On the other it was engraved: Love always, Spike.

He took the necklace from the box and placed it around her neck carefully. She started crying from happiness and she kissed him passionately. She was certain that if Giles and Anne hadn’t been there, she’d be pinning Spike to the floor and making love to him all over again.

Later in the afternoon Buffy and Spike went ice skating on the lake, followed by a fierce snowball fight. When they were both drenched and exhausted they lay on the ground and made snow angels.

As they were lying there staring at the sky, Buffy got a dreamy smile on her face.

“This is so perfect.” She sighed happily.

Spike turned his head with a grin and reached over to hold her gloved hand. She rolled over and kissed his lips softly and slowly.

“Spike… this is the best Christmas I’ve ever had.”

There was nothing but love and honesty in her eyes as she stared at him. The stare broke when she shuddered suddenly from the cold. Spike chuckled at the funny face she made.

“Cold, love?”

She nodded and he smirked. He pulled her on top of him and whispered, “I can fix that.”

As they cuddled together she rubbed against him to get warmer. In doing so she caused quite a reaction in his pants, which made her burst into a fit of hysterical giggles.

He rolled his eyes and smacked her ass playfully. She squeaked and ground onto him teasingly. He flipped her over and pressed her into the snow. He rubbed his bulge between her thighs and she moaned. He kept at it and she wrapped her legs around him.

“Mmm… meanie.”

He chuckled and wiggled his brows suggestively.
“See, love? It’s not nice to tease.”

She whacked him on the shoulder with the palm of her hand and he laughed. She got an evil glint in her eye and she licked her lips.

“Baby you haven’t seen what teasing is…”

She embraced him fully between her legs and moved against him firmly. He groaned and closed his eyes as his cock twitched in his pants. She started sucking and nipping on the veins in his neck, which caused him to shiver.

When he thought he was about to die, he whispered huskily into her ear, “Buffy… I need you.”

That was exactly what she’d been waiting to hear. She rolled them over so she was straddling him and she nibbled on his ear lobe.

She whispered with a wicked grin, “You’ll have to catch me first.”

She kissed him hard then got up and ran away with a giggle. It took him a moment to register what she’d done. Then he was up on his feet and chasing after her.

She weaved through the trees quickly and giggled when he started cursing, because he couldn’t find her and he couldn’t keep up with her.

She purposely led him back to the cabin and sat on the porch with a grin. He slowed down when he saw her and he playfully gave her a frustrated look.

“That wasn’t nice at all, pet.”

She beamed happily and stuck her tongue out at him. Before she could say anything he bent over and scooped her up. He tossed her over his shoulder in a fireman’s life and spanked her rear.

She squealed in surprise as he carried her into the cabin and up the stairs. He set her down inside the bathroom and she pouted at him.

He tugged lightly on her lower lip and smiled.
“Strip.”

Buffy squirmed at the intensity of lust in his eyes. She slowly peeled her wet clothing off as he undressed and started up a warm shower.

When she was naked she stepped up behind him and pressed her front against his back. She kissed all over his shoulder blades and she soon found herself being spun around and caught in a passionate kiss.

As they stepped into the shower she felt cool tile against her back and warm water raining down on her front.

She hoisted herself up and gasped as she sank onto him. Their kiss heated as their bodies moved together, climbing slowly toward release.

Anne looked up at the ceiling when she heard two loud shouts of pleasure from upstairs. Giles coughed loudly and spilled some tea on him. Anne smirked at him with a chuckle.

“At least they’re enjoying the holiday."


Chapter End Notes:
He just downright spoiled her. Hope you liked the fluffyness. Please review! :)