Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING!!! This chapter is extremely gruesome, disturbing, graphic, and nauseating. If you know you can't handle massive back-to-back rape scenes (in detail), then please don't read it and bitch about it later. If it's too much for you and you need to stop reading, I really won't hold it against you.
Chapter 18: Misery Business

(Wednesday, April 23rd)

After being unable to sleep entire night, Buffy decided it was time to try and wake Faith up. She was certain it had to be morning by now and she had no idea where she was.

She shook Faith’s shoulder gently and frowned when she got no response. Next she grabbed both of her shoulders and shook her roughly until she started to stir.

Faith was confused right away as she came to consciousness. She went to punch Buffy and frowned at the shackles on her wrists. Her eyes widened when she realized who she’d almost punched.

“Blondie… What the fuck is going on?”

Buffy relaxed when she realized she wasn’t going to get hit. She shook her head slowly and bit her lip.

“I don’t know. I went home to get changed and then I woke up here.”

Faith frowned and nodded slowly as she thought everything over.

“Pretty much the same happened to me. I was walking home from Starship and some guy knocked me out. I didn’t see his face cause he got me from behind. Next thing I know I’m waking up chained next to you.”

Buffy drew her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs. Her eyes welled up with tears and she felt like a small child. She was scared and helpless, and all she really wanted was for Spike to be holding her.

Her knees and arms were all scratched up, and her clothes were dirty and ripped. It wasn’t hard to figure out that they’d both been drugged and dragged through the dirt.

They heard a noise and they both looked toward the stairs. It sounded like a door had been opened, followed by the sound of footsteps. Buffy felt like screaming when the man fully descended the stairs and revealed his face in the light. This had to be her worst nightmare coming true.

“Morning, ladies. I trust you slept well.”

He laughed sadistically and set a plastic bag down on the table. He pulled out two water bottles, a wrapped sandwich, and a nasty rusted pair of hedge trimmers.

He sat down and started eating while looking over at both of them. Faith looked like she wanted to kill him and Buffy looked like she was about to piss herself.

He didn’t say another word until he’d finished eating. Then he stood and addressed them with a smirk.

“Expect some company soon.”

He turned and left with a maniacal laugh that made Buffy shudder in fear. He was completely out of his mind, and Buffy had no idea what he was planning next.

Faith looked over at her and said, “Really fucked up family you’ve got, B.”

Buffy didn’t reply as she curled up in a little ball and cried.

Spike drove around all night and only went home in the morning, when he was about to pass out from exhaustion. The police kept looking but had no luck in locating Hank. Spike fell asleep face-first on his bed and he didn’t leave his room all day.

By that afternoon Buffy had cried herself to sleep and Faith was just staring blankly at the wall. She jolted awake when Hank came back, and this time he was dragging someone down the steps after him.

Buffy’s eyes widened when she recognized the boy as one of the Sunnydale High football players. He appeared to be unconscious and he had a big gash on his forehead.

Hank left him in the middle of the floor and came back a few minutes later, with a new set of chains and shackles. He chained the boy up on the bed with Faith and Buffy, and then he laughed evilly.

“Things are going to get very interesting when he wakes up.”

He pulled a small aluminum packet out of his pocket and he toyed with it for a minute. He tossed it on the bed in front of Buffy with a malicious grin.

“Don’t forget to take your pills, darlin’. Wouldn’t want you popping out any little ones.”

Buffy nearly choked as she saw the packet of birth control pills he’d thrown in front of her. He’d put her on them years ago, as soon as he’d started raping her. Of course he wouldn’t want any evidence of his dirty deeds to surface.

She swallowed a lump in her throat and grudgingly popped out a new pill. She glared daggers at him as she put it in her mouth and swallowed dry. The water bottle from earlier was sitting on the table and she knew he had it there just to torture them.

He left again then and stayed gone for the time being. Buffy nudged the jock’s shoulder and tried to wake him up, but he was out cold. She gave up after a while and leaned back against the wall.

In the meantime it was reported that two more people had gone missing after Buffy. Three of the escaped prisoners had been caught so far, but two were still at large. Spike insisted that he join the police in searching the city.

They started in the middle of the city and worked their way outward, searching warehouses, abandoned buildings, alleys, dumpsters, parks and other public property. Everywhere they looked they came up empty handed.

Night time arrived and Spike felt discouraged and helpless. They didn’t have any leads to go on and they hadn’t found anything useful. They knew nothing more than they had the previous day.

Hank returned when the sun went down and he sat down at the table to eat again. Buffy frowned and wished her traitorous stomach would be quiet. She hadn’t eaten in a day and a half and she was starting to lose her strength.

Hank smirked knowingly and kept munching away happily on his sandwich. When he finished he looked over at them and grinned smugly.

“I’ll bet you girls are pretty thirsty by now.”

He picked up the bottle of water he’d put on the table earlier, and he tossed it on the bed.

“I don’t want you dying… yet.”

Faith scoffed at that and rolled her eyes.

“I’d rather be dead than be stuck in here with a scum bag like you.”

Hank narrowed his eyes and advanced on her quickly, reaching out one hand and closing it around her throat. He squeezed hard and slammed her head back against the wall.

She hissed in pain and shot daggers at him with her eyes. He undid the buckle of his belt and said maliciously, “I think I’ll have a go with you first.”

She spit in his face and started struggling against him, but he just slammed her head into the wall repeatedly until she stopped.

Buffy wasn’t watching anymore, due to the emotional breakdown she was having. She covered her face with her hands and sobbed quietly.

Faith was near the point of unconsciousness as Hank tore up her clothing and violated her savagely. After a few minutes she did pass out, and that served to anger him further.

Hank got himself off on her unconscious body and grunted in satisfaction as he came. He didn’t care about using protection with her, since he was planning on killing her when he was through with his fun.

He pushed her away from him so he could grab Buffy, and she screamed in protest. He slapped her hard across the face as punishment. She cried harder and he went to slap her again, but he stopped when he heard a muffled groan from the other side of the bed.

Percy West was a handsome, popular, talented jock at Sunnydale High. All the girls loved him and a lot of the guys wanted to be him. So getting knocked out and kidnapped definitely hadn’t been on his agenda.

As he came fully back to reality he was greeted with the sound of crying. He opened his eyes slowly and wished he hadn’t. His stomach turned as he glanced around the room quickly, and then his eyes darted back to the half-naked man staring at him.

As he put the pieces together in his mind he struggled against the chains.
“Let me out of these you sick fuck!”

Hank just laughed and said, “Welcome back. I’d like to introduce you to my daughter, Buffy. You’ll be fucking her soon.”

Percy winced and his mind started racing, wondering what horrible things this creep was capable of.

“You’re a pretty twisted bastard aren’t you? Kidnapping teenagers and doing this stuff to them. To your own daughter. You’re a sick freak!”

Hank narrowed his eyes and reached between Percy’s legs, to grab his dick in a very rough grip. Percy flinched, so Hank squeezed even harder, to the point where tears were almost running out of Percy’s eyes. The boy struggled to get free of Hank’s grip, but he couldn’t do very much with the way he was chained up.

“The next time you piss me off I’ll have her cut it off and shove it up your ass.”

Fear made its way through Percy’s system and it reflected in his eyes. He shut his mouth, a wise decision on his part, and Hank released him. He stepped back from the bed a bit and reached into the side of his leather coat. He pulled out a shotgun and rubbed it affectionately with the palm of his hand.

“Now… You’re all going to do exactly as I say, or it’s going to get really unpleasant in here.”

They were all thinking the same thing. It was already beyond unpleasant, but none of them wanted to die. They watched him closely as he paced back and forth a few times, before coming to a halt and getting that evil grin on his face again.

“First I think I’d like to see some girl-on-girl action. Then all three of you can fuck each other.”

He walked over to the table and grabbed one of the chairs, bringing it to sit right in front of the bed. He crossed his arms, the gun still in his hand, and he waited for them to get started. When none of them moved to do anything, he got pissed off and started yelling again.

“Don’t just lay there! Do you want me to shoot you?”

Buffy and Faith looked at each other with fearful expressions, but they shook their heads in the negative. Faith scooted toward Buffy slowly and the blonde trembled, on the verge of having another breakdown. Faith touched her hand and spoke to her quietly, knowing they had to do this if they wanted to make it out alive.

“Just pretend he’s not there, B. Pretend it’s just you and me messing around and having some experimental fun. We just got back from The Rave and we’re drunk off our asses. Okay?”

Buffy closed her eyes tight then opened them and reluctantly nodded in agreement. She was so uncomfortable with the situation, but she was going to try and pretend it was just a normal night of partying. She’d never done anything with a girl before, so she wasn’t really sure what she was even supposed to do.

They had just enough room in their chains to maneuver themselves into the 69 position. Faith blocked everything out of her head and tried to ignore what she was about to do. She slowly moved Buffy’s skirt up and pulled her panties down. Buffy froze under her and swallowed hard, extremely nervous and tense.

Faith was already naked from when Hank had raped her earlier, so Buffy was faced with the sight of Faith’s bare snatch right in front of her. She felt Faith rubbing her thighs and she closed her eyes, trying to block all of it out. She kept her eyes closed as she felt the first touch of Faith’s tongue on her sex, and she immediately pictured Spike in her mind. If she pretended it was him giving her pleasure, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad.

She hesitantly took hold of Faith’s hips and ran her tongue up the brunette’s slit. She just imagined as she was licking her that she was giving Spike a blowjob, and it actually helped to distract her for a while. Their bodies reacted naturally to what they were doing to each other, and neither of them fought it as they climbed toward achieving pleasure. Their minds were far away and it was the only escape they’d had since they’d been here.

Hank, in the meantime, had grabbed his erection and had started stroking it. He was still sitting in the chair watching them, and it was slowly getting him off as he saw what they were doing to each other. They were both licking and sucking like pros and he felt a sick sense of satisfaction. He watched them reach their climaxes and their soft moans filled the air. His cock pulsed and spurted in his head, his cum landing on his fingers and thighs.

Faith rolled off of Buffy as soon as they both came, and they couldn’t look at each other for a minute. It was so embarrassing to both of them that they’d just been made to do that, and even worse that they’d let themselves get off on it. Neither one of them wanted sexual satisfaction, but it was better than being tortured or killed.

After a minute they finally looked at each other and a bond formed between them. They were in this together and they had to survive, no matter what they had to do. Faith took Buffy’s hand in hers and gave it a squeeze, a sympathetic look written across her face.

Hank watched the interaction and decided he wasn’t done having fun with them yet. He stood up, zipped his pants, and walked to the bed, watching as all three people on it scooted away from him. They knew they couldn’t go anywhere, but instinct still told them to try and get away. He reached out and rubbed his cum-slathered hand all over Faith’s face.

He smirked and said, “That look really suits you. You should consider doing porn.”

Faith just glared and gritted her teeth, forcing herself not to respond. Buffy held onto her hand still and gave it a squeeze, to remind her that she wasn’t alone in this.

“Unfortunately for you, the fun is just getting started. While you girls did a great job, I think it’s time to add someone else to the mix. Don’t you?”

He smirked as both of the girls looked angry and uncomfortable. He looked over at Percy and the boy started shaking his head.

“No way, dude. That’s sick.”

Hank narrowed his eyes and advanced on him quickly, getting right up in his face.
“Do I have to remind you of what I said earlier?”

Percy swallowed hard and shook his head slowly, at which Hank just grinned.
“Good boy.”

He instructed them on what he wanted them to do, and Buffy looked absolutely horrified at her part in it. She started crying and it earned her a punch in the face. She whimpered and held the side of her jaw as it started throbbing.

“Shut up, you stupid bitch. You’ll do as you’re told or one of your friends will lose a body part.”

She quieted at his threat and forced herself not to cry. She was strong. She could make it through this torment. She watched as Percy reluctantly moved into position over Faith. She knew they were both feeling violated and she hated that her job was to add to it. When they had a good rhythm going she turned her head away, blindly reaching over to stick her fingers in Percy’s ass.

He stopped moving for a second and hissed in pain as she penetrated him. Tears rolled down her cheeks and her body shook with silent sobs. She couldn’t look at either of them, so she stared down at the messy sheets. She didn’t move her hand at all as Percy started moving again, and then she felt the cold metal of the gun barrel against her temple.

She looked up with wide, frightened eyes as Hank stared down at her.

“If you don’t fuck him in the ass right this second, I’ll blow your brains out.”

She clenched her eyes shut and swallowed down her pride as she started moving her fingers in and out, feeling completely nauseous at the knowledge of what she was doing. It was even worse when she felt something squishy and warm surrounding her digits. She felt sick to her stomach and she barely stopped from vomiting on the bed.

Hank lowered the gun from her head when he was satisfied that she would do what she was told. Both Percy and Faith had their eyes closed, not wanting to look at each other and not wanting to think about what they were doing. Percy knew he was going to kill that bastard as soon as he got free.

When they reached the finale once again, they stopped moving and Buffy let her fingers slide out with a disgusted look on her face. They were coated brown and she went to wipe them on the edge of the sheets, not wanting to keep the foul substance on her for any length of time. Hank caught her wrist before she could clean them, and he had that look in his eyes again. She shuddered to think what he might have in mind.

“Nuh uh. You’re not getting off the hook that easy. The boy’s gonna clean up his mess.”

Her eyes widened as she realized what he meant, and she nearly choked on her tongue. Percy had dismounted Faith already at this point, and he was shaking his head rapidly. He didn’t like the sound of this.

Hank saw that they weren’t going to be cooperative without a little persuasion, so he raised the gun once more to Buffy’s head. He glanced over at Percy and said, “If you want her to live, you’ll suck that shit off her hand.”

Percy felt like vomiting as he weighed his options. The thought of eating his own shit was making him sick, but he couldn’t let Buffy die. He took her hand and raised it to his mouth slowly, his stomach turning and knotting as he sucked her fingers into his mouth. Tears continued to run down Buffy’s face and Percy had his eyes closed tight, wincing at the awful taste. This had to be, hands down, the worst thing he’d ever had to do.

When Hank was satisfied that he’d tortured Percy enough, he pulled Buffy’s hand out of his mouth and lowered his gun. Percy looked like he was ready to puke, so Hank went and retrieved the metal bucket from the corner. He brought it back to the bed just in time, as Percy leaned over and emptied the entire contents of his stomach.

Hank pulled the bucket away when he was finished and he set it on the floor next to the bed.

“By the way… This is what you’ll be going to the bathroom in. Enjoy.”

With another smug grin on his face, he turned and walked up the stairs, leaving the three hostages alone together and completely humiliated.

Percy huddled up in the corner of the bed by himself, sniffling and whimpering like a child. He’d been violated today in ways he hadn’t thought were possible. Buffy and Faith were drawn together by instinct, clinging to each other and seeking solace in each other’s arms. It was the only way they could get to sleep.


Chapter End Notes:
I'm really hoping I won't get a lot of flames for this, but I'm prepared for the possibility. I'm sure plenty of you are very upset and maybe a little queasy (even I have a hard time reading it), but it's not a permanent thing. There will be happiness at the end of the story. Please review (respectfully).