Author's Chapter Notes:
This is going to be another unpleasant chapter. More gruesome details ahead, but finally the angst will dissipate a little. I promise to bring the fluffy bits back as soon as possible. Thanks to burnkitty, PhotographyNut, and Pet for reviewing the previous chapter.
Chapter 19: April Rain

(Thursday, April 24th)

Buffy and Faith woke up in each other’s arms, and they both flinched as they got flashbacks of the night before. The bed was a wreck at this point. The sheets were tangled and covered in dried sweat and semen. Buffy felt the urge to pee and she glanced over at the bucket with disdain. It was either that or she’d have to piss herself, which she really didn’t want.

She reached out with her foot and caught the handle of the bucket with her toes. She dragged it as close as she could, and then she scooted her bottom half to the edge of the bed. There was no need to undress, since the only thing she had on still was her ripped tank top. Faith was completely naked and Percy only had his t-shirt on. The clothing they’d shed was heaped on the ground near the end of the bed.

She felt completely humiliated as she started pissing in the bucket, and Faith looked away to give her some privacy. Percy was still asleep in the corner of the bed, so neither of the girls made an effort to wake him. He would probably need all the sleep he could get. It was the only break he’d have from the torment Hank was sure to bestow. Buffy had no doubt that her father was just getting started with his sick mind games.

Faith used the bucket after her and then they sat in silence. The only noise in the room was from their rumbling stomachs. It had now been two days since either of them had eaten anything. Buffy knew Hank wouldn’t let them starve, because then he couldn’t have fun torturing them, but she had to wonder how long it would be until they were fed.

She felt like a dog at this point, chained up and waiting for her sick master to come and abuse her some more. The worst part was that she had to rely on him to feed her, or else she’d starve to death.

A few miles away, Hank was waking up and nudging his partner in crime awake as well. They were hiding out in a boat at the harbor. The police had already been through, but they hadn’t found them in their secret compartment. The boat was specially designed to store things on the underside of it, and they’d definitely made use of it.

When both of them were awake they ate breakfast and discussed their plans for the day. Hank was going to drop in on his captives for a while before bringing them back to the boat. He was getting tired of making the trip to the woods, especially while trying not to get caught, and they were planning to leave town anyway. They had the boat and some money that Paul had stolen the previous day. He’d met up with some of his old drug dealer friends and he’d left them for dead, taking both their cash and their drugs.

Hank left the boat and made his way back to the woods, taking about twenty minutes to get there on foot. He was pleased to find that both Buffy and Faith were awake already when he arrived. He walked over to the bed and slapped Percy hard to wake him up as well, and the jock jolted into an upright position. He seemed confused for a moment, and then everything came flooding back to him.

“Sleep well, kids? I hope so, because you’ll need your energy.”

He snickered and quickly removed his shirt, shoes, and pants. Buffy watched as he advanced and fear entered her eyes once again. He was headed straight for her. He grabbed her up and she whimpered quietly, biting her lip so she wouldn’t scream. She already had several bruises on her face from her previous protests.

He pushed her aside roughly so he could get to Faith, and he made haste in adjusting her restraints. He made them tighter and he made the chains shorter, so she couldn’t get in the way or interfere with what he had planned. He grabbed his belt from the floor and ordered Buffy to get on top of Percy. She shut all of her emotions down as she slowly climbed on top of the jock, knowing what Hank was about to do.

She buried her face in Percy’s neck and closed her eyes, so she didn’t have to look at him as she sank down on him. It was bad enough that she had to have sex with him against her will, but that wasn’t the worst part. The worst part was when Hank got behind her and jammed his cock into her ass. She flinched and cried out in pain, but it didn’t end there. As he started fucking her roughly he brought his belt down on her back. Each thrust was accompanied by a hard lash on her tender flesh.

The metal of the belt buckle bit into her skin and soon red welts were forming. She started crying against Percy’s neck, but she didn’t dare stop moving. God only knows what he would do to her if she disobeyed him. Neither Percy nor Buffy were getting off on the experience, but soon enough Hank did.

He pulled out of her and her body shook with sobs as she slid off of Percy. He held her awkwardly and let her cry on him, not sure how to comfort her after what they’d just been through. Neither of them had reached orgasm, and he was actually thankful for that. The humiliation would’ve been ten times worse.

Buffy was starting to calm down a little when she was hauled off of Percy and moved over to where Faith was. Hank tightened her restraints as well before going back over to the traumatized jock. He ordered Percy to suck him off, and before he could protest Hank had grabbed the back of his head roughly.

Hank shoved his head downward then moaned as he felt Percy’s mouth engulf him. He fucked the boy’s mouth roughly for a minute, feeling himself come back to complete hardness. Then he yelped in pain as Percy suddenly bit down hard on the head of his cock. He jumped off the bed immediately and slammed Percy’s head back against the wall.

He clenched his fists and seethed with rage, his cock red and throbbing in pain. He stalked over to the table and grabbed two things off of it, the rusty hedge trimmers and his shiny black shotgun. He came back over to the bed and loosened Faith’s restraints a little. He backed away from the bed and tossed the hedge trimmers in front of her. He made sure he was far enough back that she couldn’t cause him any physical damage.

He raised the gun up so it was pointed at her head, and then he ordered her sternly, “I want you to chop off his dick, or I’m going to blow your brains out.”

Faith looked terrified at the prospect of either, but she picked up the hedge trimmers with shaky hands. She scooted over to Percy and she broke down in tears as she raised the large scissors up to his crotch. She opened her eyes and trembled as she tried to convince herself to do what she’d been told, but she just couldn’t do it.

She dropped the scissors on the bed and started balling, shaking her head vehemently. “I can’t do it, you sick bastard! I won’t!”

His eyes narrowed in anger and he went over to grab her by the back of her head. He clenched her hair in his fist and said menacingly, “I’m only gonna tell you one more time. Cut it off or I shoot.”

Tears streamed down her cheeks and she continued shaking her head, her jaw trembling as she cried. His face hardened and he said unsympathetically, “Very well then.”

He stepped back a little and pulled the trigger, shooting a bullet straight into her brain. Buffy screamed and looked away, breaking down in harsh sobs. Faith slumped down on the bed in a lifeless heap, her blood spilling out and soaking the sheets crimson. Percy started screaming and cursing as it touched his leg.

Hank only chuckled and said, “One down. One to go.”

He dropped the gun and grabbed up the hedge trimmers, saying cockily, “Never send a woman to do a man’s job.”

He advanced on Percy and the teen cowered in the corner, not wanting to end up like Faith. It did him no good trying to escape though, as he was still effectively chained up. Buffy couldn’t even look as she heard a loud ‘snip’ followed by an ear-piercing scream. Percy hollered loud enough to wake the dead as he felt the worst pain of his life.

Hank dropped the bloody scissors and picked up the severed penis between the teen’s legs. Blood spewed from the wound and Hank said cruelly, “I told you what would happen if you pissed me off again.”

With that said he spread Percy’s legs wider, causing more screams to be let out, and he shoved the head of the penis into his ass. He stepped back to survey his handy work and he was extremely pleased. He hadn’t been planning to kill either of them yet, but it was actually working in his favor. That would be two less hostages to worry about and two fewer mouths to feed.

Buffy finally opened her eyes and she screamed as she saw the scene before her. She struggled against her chains and she couldn’t stop staring at the bloody mess. Vomit rose up in her throat and this time she couldn’t stop it. She bent over, as much as she could in her tightened cuffs, and she threw up all over the sheets. Hank just watched and laughed, finding great amusement in the whole thing.

~Twenty Minutes Earlier~

The police had gotten an anonymous call that a man matching Hank’s description had been seen heading toward the woods. They got suited up and grabbed their weapons as fast as they could, before taking three squad cars to the edge of town. They also brought two trained police dogs with them, in hopes that they’d be able to locate the crime scene.

They had one of Hank’s old t-shirts on hand for this very purpose. It had been collected from the house after his first arrest in January. The lead detective pulled the zip-lock bag from his coat and opened it for each of the dogs to sniff. By keeping it in the bag, the scent stayed fresh longer and didn’t get contaminated. Once both of the dogs had a good whiff, he closed the bag up and replaced it in his pocket.

The dogs immediately started sniffing around on the ground, and one of them barked as they caught on to the scent. The dogs led them quickly through the woods, following the trail Hank had unknowingly made. When they came to a spot right by a large oak tree, the dogs stopped and started digging at the ground. Leaves flew up in the air and seconds later a trap door was revealed. They barked loudly and the detectives prepared to bust in.

Just then the sound of dogs barking reached Hank’s ears and the trap door was yanked open. Seconds later he was surrounded by police officers wielding guns, all of them pointing at his head. The gun he’d used to kill Faith and the scissors he’d used to kill Percy were now tangled up in the sheets. He was a few feet away from the bed so he knew he couldn’t get to either. He slowly raised his hands in surrender and two officers rushed forward to cuff him.

Buffy watched with immense satisfaction as they forced him to the floor and restrained him. It served the bastard right. Another officer quickly came forward and released her from the chains and shackles, before working on getting the other two free. Percy had bled to death at this point and the officers winced as they surveyed the crime scene. Hank was escorted up the stairs and through the woods to a police car. The two heavily armed cops drove him straight downtown to the police precinct, butt naked as they’d found him.

The detectives that stayed behind started immediately on making their reports. They took pictures and put things in plastic bags, all of them wearing gloves so they didn’t taint the evidence. Buffy was wrapped up in a blanket and carried up the stairs. Her legs were way too shaky for her to walk on her own. She was taken in another police car straight to the hospital. Once she’d been cleaned up and examined thoroughly, the detectives asked her to explain everything that had happened.

As exhausted and traumatized as she was, she still managed to get the story out. She started with how she’d been abducted in her kitchen, and how she’d woken up next to Faith. She slowly walked the detectives through everything that had happened since then, and they got all of it on tape. When they were finished they thanked her and left her to get some sleep.

Fresh tears rolled down her cheeks as the door closed behind them. She was an emotional wreck inside and all she wanted was Spike. She whimpered and curled up into a little ball on the hospital bed. He was the only one that would make her feel safe again.

Spike was just about to have a cow when the doctor told him he couldn’t go in yet to see his fiancé. He’d gotten a call ten minutes ago letting him know she was in the hospital, so he’d driven like the devil to get there. Now he was in the waiting room cursing up a storm. One of the detectives came out to speak with him and gave him a brief, vague run-down of what had happened. The anger bubbled up in Spike like molten lava, and it was all he could do to contain it. He felt like flying off the handle and punching a hole in the wall. He just wanted to see Buffy and make sure she was all right. He needed to see her.

Buffy looked over at the door and wiped her cheeks as it opened. The nurse was there to check on her IVs again. She was a short brunette in her thirties, with a soft voice and kind eyes. She gave Buffy a sympathetic look and told her that everything would be okay, and then she proceeded to check Buffy’s vitals and record them on the chart she was holding. Buffy sniffled and whispered quietly, “I just wish my boyfriend was here.”

The nurse looked up at her with curiosity and asked, “Is he by any chance British? With bleached hair?” Buffy sat up immediately and looked hopeful. “Yes. Is he here?” The nurse looked remorseful and said, “He is, but they won’t let him in to see you. I heard him making a fuss in the waiting room earlier. He must really care about you.” Buffy nodded and looked down at the sheets, wanting to cry all over again. She was happy that he was here, but she was angry that she couldn’t see him.

The nurse said she’d be back to check on her in an hour and then she left the room, leaving Buffy alone with her troubled thoughts. She looked out the window and noticed that it had started raining. The water droplets hit the glass and bounced off with a steady pitter-patter.

The sky was dark blue and thunder could be heard rolling in the distance. She thought it was absolutely perfect to reflect her mood, but Mother Nature raging and pouring down outside wasn’t enough to wash away her sadness. She tried staying awake for a while, but inevitably sleep took hold of her and she found herself drifting into unconsciousness. It was the most peace she’d gotten in days.


Chapter End Notes:
I posted this chapter tonight instead of tomorrow because I've hit a rough patch in writing chapter 20. For those of you who've been reading it all the way through, I was wondering if you might have some ideas? If you do, please e-mail me at vanilla_latte_buffy@yahoo.com I can't promise I'll use them, but I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks! Please review.