Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is not pretty and it's not an easy read. It's fairly obvious when something bad is about to happen, so if you feel the need to skip over it, please do.
Chapter 5: If Walls Could Talk

(August 11th)

They stopped at her house to get all of her text books then went to his room to study. The first two hours went great. They went over all of his classes, spending half an hour on each. Then they’d settled on his floor to watch TV. They were comfortable around each other and neither of them wanted it to end yet.

As they were lying on his floor, they somehow managed to get closer together. Neither of them noticed it until Buffy rolled over and came face to face with him. She looked into his eyes and swallowed hard at how close they were. Their lips were only inches apart.

The tension between them built as they stared into each other’s eyes. Finally he closed his eyes and crashed his lips to hers. He threaded his fingers into her hair, holding her mouth to his, and she tentatively brought a hand up to cup his cheek. She slowly melted into the kiss, and before she knew what was happening he’d rolled on top of her.

Alarms went off in her head and she panicked. She broke the kiss and pushed him off of her, crawling away hurriedly. He was completely shocked by her actions, and even more so when she curled up in a little ball, in the middle of the floor, and started crying.

He crawled over to her and gently touched her shoulder. She flinched at his touch and he quickly dropped his hand. He hadn’t meant to scare her, and he didn’t want to scare her any more. He swallowed hard and tried to think of what he should say to her.

“I’m sorry, love. I didn’t mean to scare you… It was just a kiss.” Something he said must’ve caught her attention, because she immediately stopped crying.

She sniffled and looked up, realizing just how pathetic she was being. She quickly got up and said, “I should go now.”

She dashed out of his bedroom then, leaving him sitting on the floor and completely stunned.

Spike debated a lot about whether he should go and check on her. She’d seemed pretty freaked out. It wasn’t normal for a girl to react to a kiss like that. It got him worrying about her and wondering what had made her like that.

Around 9 pm he’d made up his mind that he wanted to check on her. Earlier, when he’d been in her backyard, he’d figured out where her room was, because of the pretty cream-colored curtains that hung just inside. It was luckily on the first floor.

He snuck downstairs and out of his house, and then over into her backyard. He saw the light on in her room, so he figured she was still awake. He went over to the window and looked inside. What he saw made him immediately turn away and throw up into the bushes. Then he slumped onto the ground, sitting frozen in shock. He felt like he couldn’t move, and he couldn’t even breathe for a minute.

As what he’d seen flashed in his head again, he rolled onto his stomach and started puking all over again, continuing until his stomach was empty and the only things left were the painful dry heaves. He laid there long after he stopped, too shocked and horrified to move a muscle.

After what seemed like hours, but was actually only about half an hour, Spike finally dared to get up and peek into the window again. He didn’t throw up this time, but his heart broke at what he saw. Tears slowly streamed down his face as he stared at the scene before him. He now faced the aftermath of what he’d seen earlier.

~30 Minutes Prior~

Hank Summers had gotten home from work and eaten dinner as usual. He’d watched TV for a bit, but then he got bored. He hadn’t seen Buffy since he’d been home, so he figured she was in bed already. He grinned maliciously at the thought and began undressing.

He went to her room and found her curled up on her bed, sleeping. He went back to his room and got a box out of his closet before returning to her. He always made sure to have it in case she decided to disobey him.

He set the box by the bed then crawled onto it. At this point she woke up and looked at him with terror in her eyes, knowing what was to come. She had to bite her lip to keep from crying. Crying would only make her more vulnerable.

He roughly pulled her pajama shorts down and she clamped her thighs shut, moving her hands to cover herself. Hank growled angrily and pulled some rope from the box. She struggled and begged him over and over not to, but he ignored her and tied her ankles and wrists to the bedposts.

“Now… you’re going to be a good little girl and do exactly as daddy tells you.”

He pulled out a pocket knife and Buffy whimpered in fear.

“Be quiet, bitch, or I’ll gag you.”

Buffy closed her eyes and tried to force herself off into a happy place, where she didn’t feel pain and she wasn’t afraid. Hank sliced open her top with the knife and tossed the scrap of tattered cloth to the side.

His eyes landed on her small, perky breasts and he chuckled evilly.

“You have such pretty tits, Buffy. I’m going to make them bloody.”

Buffy started crying and kept her eyes shut tight. This made Hank angry and he grabbed a handkerchief and a roll of duct tape from the box.

“I told you to be quiet, you little whore!”

He slapped her hard across the face, and then he shoved the cloth in her mouth. He taped her mouth closed then and whispered viciously, “Open your eyes and watch me, or I’ll cut up your pretty face.”

Buffy’s eyes flew open at that and she watched miserably as he lowered his head to her breasts. At first he was gentle with them. Then he started biting them and squeezing them roughly. She flinched in pain when he bit down hard enough on her left nipple to draw blood.

He then brought the knife to her right breast and starting cutting little lines here and there. He also cut lines on her stomach and soon her blood was dripping onto the white sheets. He sucked some of the blood up, staining his lips crimson, and then he smeared the rest of it around, making her look like a grotesque work of art.

She kept her eyes open as he’d instructed, but they were empty and hollow now; almost glassy.

She’d finally managed to go away to that little place in her head, where she felt peaceful.

At this point, Hank decided he was done playing around. He grabbed her hips and spread her thighs wide. She didn’t even fight him. Her whole body was limp, like she wasn’t home in her head to control it.

With no warning, he rammed his cock into her hard. Her body flinched from the pain, but there wasn’t even as much as a flicker of consciousness in her eyes.

He thrust into her viciously, over and over again, until he could feel he was close to coming. He made a few cuts on her thighs, smeared the blood, and then dropped the knife to the side on the bed sheets.

He pulled out of her pussy and raised her ass up in the air. He didn’t even bother lubing her up before shoving his cock into the tight hole forcefully.

He started smacking her ass until it was bright red, and he took great satisfaction in knowing that it would be bruised the next day. He thrust himself so hard and fast in and out of her ass that she started bleeding.

That’s what Spike saw when he looked into the window. He saw Buffy gagged and bound to the bed, her body cut up and bloody. He saw that the sheets were stained with her blood and that the knife used to cut her was lying beside her. That wasn’t the worst part, though.

The worst part was the man raping her, pounding into her so hard that she bled from her ass. That combined with the rest of the blood had made his stomach turn.

~Present~

Spike didn’t know if Hank would be coming back soon or not, but he didn’t really care. All he cared about at the moment was Buffy.

She was curled up in a little ball on her bed, crying her eyes out. He knocked gently on her window, but he got no response. He tried opening it and was pleased to find it unlocked. He slipped inside quietly and walked over to the bed.

She flinched when the mattress moved, because she figured Hank had come back for seconds. Confusion flooded her eyes when she looked up to see Spike sitting there, with a pained expression on his face. It took a moment for her brain to register that he was seeing her like this, and then she quickly covered herself with the sheet.

She didn’t want him to see how weak she was, and what had been done to her. She closed her eyes and started crying again, hugging the sheet tightly to her. A single tear slipped down his cheek as he watched her, wishing he had the power to erase everything that had been done to her.


Chapter End Notes:
Review?