Chapter 8: Tension

(August 22nd)

Friday afternoon came fast and found Buffy at Spike’s house, tutoring him as they’d planned. They cut it an hour short because they finished early, and it wasn’t like Snyder could actually spy on them and time them. When they finished that up they decided to go for a swim.

Buffy ran home and got changed into her bikini. Then she came back to find Spike in his swimming trunks. After the last beating her father had given her, bruises littered her thighs and stomach. She counted herself lucky, though, as that’s all she’d had to put up with in the last week.

Spike had given her a long talk after he’d seen what had happened that night. He’d made her swear to tell him if it happened again. He’d also advised her to tell the police. She’d quickly assured him that she’d report Hank as soon as she turned seventeen. That way she could get emancipated and live on her own, and she’d get the house with him having to pay for it under a court ruling.

Since the night Spike had found her bruised and bloody, she’d mostly been spending the night with him. He’d sneak out and bring her back to his room so they could cuddle in his bed. It was fortunate that his mother wasn’t nosy and she barely came into his room at all. If she did, she always knocked first and waited for a response.

As Spike saw Buffy in her bikini, and the fresh bruises on her body, anger filled him. He’d really love to give Hank Summers one hell of a beating.

Spike looked into her eyes worriedly and asked, “Love… did he?”

She shook her head and said quietly, “No… Just hitting.”

Spike swallowed hard and nodded then wrapped his arms around her. She hugged him back tightly, a lump forming in her throat.

It was amazing to her how Spike could comfort her so much with just a hug. He was the only one she’d ever let into her heart. He was the only one she’d let see her like this. He was the only one that knew the real her.

After a long, silent hug, they got in the pool and started playing around goofily. They splashed water at each other and hit each other with the pool noodles. When they’d worn themselves out, they retreated to the little shed to watch a movie together on the couch.

She cuddled up against him with a towel wrapped around her, to keep the couch dry. She laid her head on his chest and sighed contently as she started watching the movie. They’d both decided on watching The Lake House, since they both liked it and thought it was a cute, romantic movie.

About halfway through she lifted her head and nuzzled his neck affectionately. He smiled down at her then kissed her softly. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him a little deeper, and he was suddenly thankful he had a towel covering his lap.

This time, she was the one to slip her tongue into his mouth. It was a pretty bold move for her considering how shy she’d been to this point. He placed his hand on her side and stroked it softly as he kissed her.

She moaned quietly at the back of her throat, feeling like she was melting into him. One of her hands went to the back of his neck, to toy with the soft hair there, and the other rested lightly on his chest. He had to hold in a groan as she started rubbing his chest. Her fingers brushed over his right pectoral and his body automatically reacted.

He gasped and broke the kiss. He gave her a soft peck on the lips and a smile, and then he just snuggled into her. He wanted the move to seem casual, as he didn’t want to have to explain to her why he’d stopped. Lucky for him, she didn’t question it.

At the end of the movie, Buffy broke down in tears and kissed Spike hard. It was all so sweet and romantic, and it was getting the best of her. She’d always wanted to find a love like that. Spike didn’t know what had gotten into her when she suddenly kissed him like the world was ending.

He wrapped his arms around her and held her close as he kissed her back. His fingers weaved into her hair and she suddenly straddled him, winding her arms around his neck. He groaned quietly and rested his hands on her lower back.

The towel dropped down and her bikini covered breasts brushed against his chest. His cock stirred at that, and it really didn’t help that she was sitting on him. They’d had a very innocent relationship so far, but the passion in this kiss was quickly growing.

Buffy’s eyes popped open and she broke the kiss with a tiny gasp, when she felt the bulge growing under his towel. It was currently pressing into her thigh. She blushed bright red and he looked away in embarrassment. She bit her lip as she contemplated the situation.

He was her first boyfriend and she’d never expected to get him horny just by kissing him. He gave her an apologetic look and a little peck on the lips.

“I’m sorry, love. I can’t help…”

She cut him off with a kiss, and then she pulled back and looked into his eyes.
“It’s okay, Spike. I just… didn’t expect it.”

She gave him a shy smile as her cheeks remained pink. He smiled back and stroked her cheek with his thumb. She swallowed hard and slowly brought his hand up to cup her breast. She turned ten shades redder when she felt his cock twitch in response.

He slowly started squeezing and rubbing her breast, and she shivered at the feel of his fingers touching her so gently. He wasn’t the first one to touch her breasts, but he was the first one to make it feel good. He was the only one that counted in her mind. She bit her lip as his thumb brushed over her hardened nipple.

He kissed her lips softly, and then he kissed down her jaw to her neck. His lips caressed her throat and his tongue came out to taste her skin. She leaned into him, causing her breast to press more firmly against his palm. He took the nipple between his index and thumb and pinched it gently.

Buffy’s eyes fluttered shut as he rolled her nipple slowly. She worried her bottom lip with her teeth and squirmed in his lap. Little jolts of electricity shot down to her sex, arousing her more and more by the second. She couldn’t believe how much this was turning her on.

All he was doing was touching her breast. It shouldn’t be affecting her this greatly. He sucked on her pulse point and her hips ground down against his, before she even realized what she was doing. Slippery fluid flooded her bikini bottom and she gasped quietly. His eyes widened when he felt her buck on top of him.

He groaned against her neck as his cock hardened even further. She opened her eyes and pulled her head back to look in his eyes. Shock reflected in both of their expressions, but there was no regret. She made a decision right then that would change their relationship. She knew she wasn’t ready to have sex with him yet, but that didn’t mean they couldn’t mess around.

She glanced at the clock and bit her lip, knowing it was about time for her to go to her house and get ready. She wanted to have fun with him, but it would have to wait for later. She kissed him softly on the lips, and then she gave him a look that held promise of things to come.

He tilted his head and started to speak but she cut him off by pressing her index finger to his lips.

“Not that…yet. I’m not ready for that yet.”

She lowered her finger and he nodded in understanding.

“I know, sweetheart. I don’t expect that.”

She could tell he was serious about that, and it made her feel warm and fuzzy inside. He had to be the best boyfriend ever. He was never pressuring her for sex, like she knew a lot of guys would have had they been in his place today.

She kissed him again, and then she pulled back and whispered, “I should go get ready.”

He nodded and kissed her cheek.
“I know, love. Me too.”

She gave him another warm smile and a soft kiss, before getting up off his lap and leaving the shed. She hurried home, took a shower, and then she started digging through her closet. Faith had highly suggested that she wear black, so she wouldn’t stick out like a sore thumb.

She grinned as she found the perfect outfit. Then she got dressed and did her make-up, which she’d only started wearing in the last few days, before going back over to Spike’s house. She knew he didn’t care what she looked like, but she’d made a decision that she wanted to look nice for him anyway.


Chapter End Notes:
Want more? Review. :D Yes, I know I'm evil. Tee hee. For now I'm off to work on another fic... Big shout-out to Morgan because I hope she's reading this! :D