[Reviews - 108] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy's the shy girl and Spike's the bad boy. They get paired together by Principal Snyder and a hesitant friendship forms. Then he finds out her darkest secret... Can he save her? This story is GRAPHIC. It's not for the faint of heart.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape, Child Abuse, Freaky/Kinky, Buffy/Other, Character Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: Yes
Word count: 51369 Read: 42859
Published: 06/15/2009 Updated: 07/19/2009

1. Lunchroom Brawl by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 5] Liked (1936 words)
As I've mentioned in the summary, this story is very graphic. It's my darkest fic and it deals with some extremely unpleasant topics. If you can't stomach detailed rape and murder scenes, this story is not for you. You've been warned.

2. The Girl Next Door by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 3] Liked (1740 words)

3. Fun in the Sun by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 2] Liked (1578 words)

4. Fate by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 1] Liked (1360 words)

5. If Walls Could Talk by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 3] Liked (1648 words)
This chapter is not pretty and it's not an easy read. It's fairly obvious when something bad is about to happen, so if you feel the need to skip over it, please do.

6. Clean Up by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 2] Liked (1535 words)

7. Making Plans by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 1] Liked (1313 words)

8. Tension by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 7] Liked (1612 words)

9. Rave by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 4] Liked (1458 words)
I would like to thank Pet, bob, msspikester, and PhotographyNut for reviewing. Your thoughts inspire me to post faster. Enjoy the next two chapters!

10. Release by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 8] Liked (1223 words)
Well my chapter title isn't subtle at all, is it? Hmm... Nope. Not a bit. The cheesy music is 'Look After You' by The Fray. I actually love that song...

11. Caught by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 1] Liked (1244 words)
My Emi-muffin told me she wanted more, so I'm posting more. I've also been persuaded by the numerous reviews ^^ They always make me so happy!

12. Winter Wonderland by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 7] Liked (1847 words)
I still have several more updates to go before I'm done re-posting this story. I'm in the middle of writing chapter 20 at the moment. My muse is just being a little slow right now.

13. Body, Heart, and Soul by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 2] Liked (1553 words)
There's an issue I would like to address. I was really hoping I wouldn't have to, but I'm going to stop it now before it gets any bigger. I love getting reviews and I don't mind constructive criticism in the least. I see it as an opportunity to grow. What I do mind is when people are rude and offensive to me and my writing. If you don't like it, don't read it. I put massive warnings on this fiction for a reason. To those of you who are helpful and respectful, I appreciate it and will continue posting for you. Thanks! :)

14. Christmas Joy by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 5] Liked (1367 words)
I wasn't entirely sure what rating to give this chapter, but it's not as graphic as my usual sex stuff so I went with 18.

15. Freedom at Her Fingertips by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 4] Liked (1492 words)
This is a special post for burnkitty, because I sincerely appreciated her wonderful words of encouragement. Thanks also to PhotographyNut for reviewing the last chapter. This chapter won't go into very much detail, because it covers a larger period of time and it's meant merely to make a transition.

16. I Wanna Grow Old With You by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 6] Liked (1392 words)
Happy, happy, fluffy chapter! Song lyrics are from "I Wanna Grow Old With You" by Westlife. Don't kill me for being super cheesy? *hopeful grin* Enjoy! Thanks to lindsay and Pet for reviewing the previous chapter.

17. Paradise Lost by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 2] Liked (1611 words)
This is where the story takes a darker turn. There's nothing graphic or violent in this chapter, so no need to fret whilst reading it. I'll post warnings before anything really bad happens. Thanks to Pet, PhotographyNut, and msspikester for reviewing the last chapter.

18. Misery Business by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 7] Liked (3395 words)
WARNING!!! This chapter is extremely gruesome, disturbing, graphic, and nauseating. If you know you can't handle massive back-to-back rape scenes (in detail), then please don't read it and bitch about it later. If it's too much for you and you need to stop reading, I really won't hold it against you.

19. April Rain by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 7] Liked (2776 words)
This is going to be another unpleasant chapter. More gruesome details ahead, but finally the angst will dissipate a little. I promise to bring the fluffy bits back as soon as possible. Thanks to burnkitty, PhotographyNut, and Pet for reviewing the previous chapter.

20. Rocky Road to Recovery by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 6] Liked (3714 words)
I can't begin to tell you how relieved I am that I finally have this chapter written. My mind sort of shut down after I wrote that last chapter, and that was last year. My writer's block has lifted for now and I'm pleased to present you with something brand new. Everything isn't going to instantly be better, because Buffy has a lot to work through still, but there isn't going to be anymore heavy angst in this story. I hope you enjoy the update :) Thanks to Pet, PhotographyNut, and lindsay for reviewing the last chapter. I know it wasn't easy to read.

21. A Season of Change by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 6] Liked (2370 words)
Yay! Another update! :) I know you're all probably excited. However, if you haven't seen that I added an interlude to the end of the last chapter, please go back and read it.

Personally I love it, even if it's a tiny step backward for her. At the same time I also think it might be a step forward, because it's bringing her need to cope to the forefront. There's no way she can just ignore it now.

I hope you enjoy the following chapter. There aren't many more to go! Thanks to PhotographyNut, zombiegirl, Pet, and lindsay for reviewing the last chapter. :)

22. The Lessons We Learn by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 4] Liked (2509 words)
Okay, so I've changed the title of this chapter. It was previously titled 'A Drive to Remember'. I'm still kind of on the fence about it. Feel free to leave me a review and include your opinion on it. I may well change it again. Anyway, I hope you like the chapter :)

23. Home Is Where the Heart Is by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 3] Liked (3004 words)
So I know you're all pretty cranky for the delay in updates, but I just moved across the country. I'm glad to finally have this chapter out here and I hope you like it. Hint, hint... there's some sexy steamy fun ahead... Enjoy!

Thanks to Pet and PhotographyNut for reviewing the previous chapter. :)

24. When in Rome... by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 3] Liked (5881 words)
So here it is folks... the last chapter. Just some interesting Christmas fun and smut for you. Enjoy!

25. Perfect Imperfection by Kiera Thornton [Reviews - 9] Liked (1811 words)