Chapter 10: Crossing the T’s & Dotting the I’s

Saturday, September 22nd

Spike woke to a soft, rhythmic tapping sound near him. He frowned with his eyes closed and groaned unhappily at the thought of waking up. When he finally did open his eyes he yawned and stretched out before turning his head toward the noise. He found Buffy sitting there next to him with his laptop in front of her. He smiled at the sight of her and raised his brows in curiosity. “What are you doing, kitten?” He scooted close to her and wrapped his arms around her middle. He kissed her thigh gently and rested his cheek there with a smile of contentment.

Buffy smiled at the sounds of him waking up. She continued to tap away at the computer. She had been awake for a half hour or more now, looking at their new apartment in New York. She was so excited about living with him and being with him that she couldn’t sleep in. So instead she had gotten out of bed, as quietly as possible so she didn’t wake him, and got the laptop to look at their apartment again.

They had found it late last night, before they went to sleep for the night. It had 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and they had a nice kitchen and a living room. She had only gotten a glimpse of the pictures of the place when they had found it last night. Now she wanted to get a better look. She was practically staring at the pictures for minutes at a time, all with a smile on her face. “Oh, nothin’,” she replied.

He sat up slowly beside her and hooked his chin over her shoulder so he could see what she was looking at. A smile curled his lips as he saw her looking at pictures of the apartment. He wrapped his arms around her from behind as he settled himself into a comfy position at her back. He kissed the nape of her neck gently and whispered, “I can’t wait to move in. It looks cozy.”

She smiled as he kissed her neck and put into words exactly how she felt about the place too. “I think so too,” she answered with a few more clicks on the keyboard. Then she closed the laptop and leaned across the bed to set it aside on one of the night tables. She crawled back into bed and sat on his lap. “It’s cozy right here too.”

He smiled at her lovingly and rubbed his hands up and down her belly slowly when she sat on his lap. He tilted his head and kissed all over her neck and the back of her ear. “Very cozy. I haven’t told you yet today… I love you.” He nibbled playfully on her earlobe and slid his hands under her top. He groaned at how soft and warm she was. She was always so bloody warm.

Warm tingles shot through her body at the touch of his hands on her belly, and they all started tingling downward when he nibbled at her earlobe and went under her shirt. She purred for him and rubbed his thighs while she sat in his lap. “And I love you,” she said, laying her head against his shoulder for a moment. Then she began kissing his neck, and sucking on it lightly, as she wiggled her bottom on his lap suggestively. She nipped at his neck and smiled against his skin as she whispered, “I want you.”

Her actions and her words combined to make a deadly combination against him. He moaned and moved his hands down to grip her hips, holding them steady as he rubbed himself firmly against her bottom. “Buffy, pet, love, kitten… I want you too.” He licked and sucked at the side of her neck, right on the pulse point, and he scraped his teeth very gently against her sensitive flesh.

She moaned from the feeling of his warm mouth on her neck and arched her neck back against his shoulder as she felt his teeth. “Will…” she whispered urgently. She had only one thought running through her mind, other than the mutual ravishing of course. Her hands moved to rest over his where they were still holding her hips. She slowly managed to put her hands between her skin and his palms. Then she turned over so she was straddling his lap. With a smirk on her lips she said, “I do believe I still have a promise to keep.”

His eyes had darkened with lust by now and he stared at her with desire evident in his gaze. “Mmm… That’s right. You do.” His hands went back to her hips after she turned in his lap, and he stroked her hip bones gently through the tiny shorts she wore. “I need you, kitten. I need to be inside you again. I need to feel you all around me.” He almost whimpered from the intensity of need he was feeling in that moment. She was like oxygen to him.

“Shh now, baby. You will have me for the rest of your life. I’m not going anywhere.” She kissed him softly on the mouth and then pulled back to pull her shirt over her head. Quickly she stood on the bed, over him, and removed her shorts too. She tossed both over the side of the bed as she sat back down on the bed again, this time at his feet. “These need to go,” she said, tugging at his boxers as she leant over his legs.

He watched her eagerly as she stripped down for him, his cock growing harder and harder at the sight and anticipation of what was to come. When she had his boxers off, he grabbed her up in his arms and pulled her up so her body was level with his. He kissed her passionately, desperately, hungrily and slipped his tongue inside her mouth. His cock bounced up in excitement and he moved his hands to grip her buttocks, pulling her over him so the head of his manhood was pressed against her slit.

Buffy returned his kiss, putting as much of herself into it as she possibly could. Her hands moved to rest on the headboard of the bed, on either side of Will’s head. When she broke it a moment later to catch her breath, she looked into his eyes and whispered, “I love you, William. I need you.” She eased herself down onto his hard cock, moaning and closing her eyes as she did.

He gasped and arched his hips up to meet hers, forcing his cock further inside her wet sex. “Oh, Buffy, baby. Fuck your warm little quim on my cock.”

She smiled at his reaction and braced her hands against the headboard more firmly as she rocked her hips a little harder. She picked up a quick rhythm, rocking her hips so she could feel him deep within her. “Oh God! Will!” She cried out in pleasure. Her body tingled and she felt her muscles clench as she reached her climax and rocked harder onto his cock.

Her release brought his as well and he moaned her name loudly against her breast, where he’d attached his mouth and was sucking eagerly on her pebbled nipple. He dropped his head back in ecstasy and spilled his load inside her, his cock pumping out thick wads of cum that coated her inner walls. As his breathing slowly started returning to normal, he looked into her eyes and grinned in satisfaction. “You’re so perfect for me.”

“Is that so?” she asked breathlessly, with a smirk, as she relaxed her arms and rested against his chest with him still inside of her. She took deep breaths, trying to regain a steady breathing pattern for several minutes. When her breathing was finally back to somewhat normal she managed to lift her head up and look at him. She caressed his cheek and smiled.

He leaned into her touch like a pet seeking its owner’s affection. In some weird way, she did own him. She owned every bit of his heart and his body was hers to do with what she pleased. There wasn’t a part of him that he wouldn’t happily give to her. “Yes. You are.” He kissed her deeply then and smiled against her lips.

After several minutes of exploring her mouth with his eager tongue, he pulled back to breathe and pouted a little. “We have to get going in a few minutes if we want to make it to the doctor’s office on time. I want to get that referral today so we know where to take you in New York.” He rested his hand gently over her belly and said, “Not letting you go through this without proper medical help.”

She returned his kiss eagerly and smiled at his little pout. His words managed to sink into her brain despite the way she eyed his pout delectably. “I wouldn’t have it any other way, my dear.” She kissed him quickly and climbed off of him. Before getting dressed she ran into the bathroom and quickly peed then brushed her teeth.

She looked in the mirror and fussed with her hair for a second before tying it back in a ponytail, with the hair tie on her wrist. She walked back out to his room and went to her bags. She opened the one with most of her clothes, searching for something nice to wear to the doctor’s. Finally she found a flirty pink dress. She found a pair of matching pink bikinis and bra with a little lace and bow in the middle. She slipped on her underwear and then her dress. Then she cleared her throat, “Will, could you zip me up?” she asked sweetly.

He didn’t even have time to reply before she’d scampered off to the bathroom to do her business. When she came back he lay back in bed and admired her nude body in silence. Only when she started getting dressed did he start to pout again. He licked his lips as he saw the undergarments she’d chosen for the day. There was no way in hell he was going to be able to keep his hands off of her later.

His erection made its presence known and he ignored it for the time being. Instead he nodded a little awkwardly and got up from the bed to zip up the back of her dress. He let his fingertips skim across the smooth flesh of her back as he pulled the zipper up. With that accomplished he went to his closet and got out a t-shirt and a pair of jeans for himself. He dressed quickly and hurried to the bathroom to take a piss, comb his hair, and brush his teeth as well. Nobody liked going out in public with messy hair and morning breath.

“Thank you,” she said as he zipped her up. She felt a pleasant shiver run down her spine at the feel of his fingertips. She pushed aside her desire for him for the time being, knowing full well that they’d never get out of the house if she did anything to him now. While he was getting dressed she said, “I’m gonna go downstairs and get something to eat, ‘k?”

She skipped downstairs and walked into the kitchen. She glanced through the items in the fridge and grabbed the bread, a thing of yogurt, a banana, and the milk. She put two pieces of bread in the toaster and then grabbed two glasses, a spoon, and a knife. She poured a glass of milk for herself and one for him. When her toast popped up she put in two more slices. She sat down and nibbled at her toast as she more willingly ate her yogurt. To herself she said, “I’ll save the banana for the car or later” with a shrug.

Spike finished in the bathroom and joined her downstairs for breakfast. He gave her a grateful smile and a peck on the cheek for making him toast and pouring his milk. He sat down next to her and ate like he was in the military, since he didn’t want them to be late for their first doctor’s visit together. He was still incredibly excited that he’d get to be there with her and for her this time. When he finished his food he grabbed up his car keys and put the dishes in the sink, making a mental note to wash them later when they got back.

He opened the front door for her and locked it once she was out, and then he went straight to the car to repeat the process. She put the banana in her oversized purse for later and grabbed a jacket before walking out the door. He got in the driver’s side and glanced at the clock with a frown. They had ten minutes to get there in time. He put the car in gear and drove like the devil toward the doctor’s office. She was patient and calm but he seemed to be in an extra hurry, and she smiled as she took it in. He’d never been like this around her before.

He sighed in relief when he parked the car in the lot. They had a minute to spare and he wasted no time in getting out and locking the car, running to the office and opening the door for Buffy. “Let’s get you checked in, yeah?” She nodded as they walked through the door at the doctor’s office and walked up to the front desk. “Buffy Summers to check in for my 9:30 appointment.” She smiled at the lady behind the desk. “Take a seat and we’ll call you Miss Summers.” Buffy smiled again and said, “Thank you.”

She turned to Will and said, “Now we wait.” She looked around for a place where they could sit together. The room wasn’t too crowded this early, but there were several people waiting. She spotted two chairs and a little table with magazines in the corner and she led the way. She sat down and calmly picked up one of the pregnancy magazines and began flipping through the pages while they waited.

He sat down beside her and fidgeted a little. His eyes darted around the room to observe the few others who'd dragged themselves out of bed this early on a Saturday. He looked back to Buffy and quickly took her hand in his, lacing their fingers and giving it a squeeze. He had to fight the urge to pull her into his lap and nuzzle her neck. He always calmed down when he did that.

She looked up when he took her hand. She quickly took in his appearance and knew she had to do something. “It’s ok baby. We won’t be waiting long, and the visit shouldn’t take long either.” She gave his hand a gentle squeeze and then took it out to soothingly rub his leg. She leaned over to whisper in his ear, “I love you, and I’ll let you play with me when we get out of here, yeah?” She sat back in her chair and looked at him with a smirk. “Is that better?”

He relaxed a little at her soothing tone of voice and her words of reassurance. Then his eyes practically bugged out of his head when he caught what she’d said. Now he was a little less nervous and a lot more aroused. He shifted a little to try and hide the toy surprise that had popped up in his lap. He cleared his throat and muttered to her, “Bleedin’ hell, you’re gonna be the death of me, Summers.”

“Only if we die in bed,” she said nonchalantly with a shrug. She looked back at her magazine for another minute. “At least you’re not nervous…” she sing-songed quietly. Flipping through the pages for another minute or two she looked up when she heard her name called. “Miss Summers, the doctor will see you now.” She looked at Will and said, “There, there now. See, we’re already in to see the doctor.” She smiled and held his hand as the nurse led them to the doctor’s examination room.

He narrowed his eyes on her and gave her a look that promised she’d be paying later, one way or another. When her name was called he got nervous all over again. It was almost time. ‘Buggering pull it together you sod.’ He chastised himself in his head for turning into such a nervous wreck that his palms had actually started sweating.

He swallowed hard and followed the nurse back to the room. She left him and Buffy alone to sit there and wait for the doctor. He stared at the walls blankly and tried to reason that everything was fine. It was just a doctor’s appointment after all. But he was going to be a father… It was nerve-wracking and exciting at the same time.

Buffy sat down on the examination table for a minute before realizing that Will was nervous again. She thought it was sweet that he was so nervous, but she wanted to calm him down too. She looked at the door and figured it would be a few minutes before the doctor came in. So, she hopped down from the table and leaned over him, resting her hands on his legs, and kissed him soundly.

A minute later she pulled back. “Does that help, baby?” she cooed. “I just want you to be at ease, okay? These things aren’t so bad, but I know how you feel. I was extremely nervous when I came here for my test.” She hopped back up on the table just as the doctor was coming in. “Hello, Buffy,” the doctor said looking at them both. “Hello,” she said with a smile.

Spike tried his best to calm down when she kissed him and when the doctor came in. He relaxed a little and forced a smile onto his face. He greeted the doctor with a silent nod of acknowledgement and then he was asked if he was the father. He narrowed his eyes at that question and responded that of course he was the father. He got a little grumpy after that, since he didn’t like the idea of anyone putting their hands on Buffy.

‘It’s ok sweetie,’ she mouthed. Buffy held out her hand to him and smiled. When she had his hand in hers she turned back to the doctor. “So, what are we doing today?” The doctor smiled and replied, “We’re just going to do a check-up today, Buffy.” Buffy glanced at Will and then back to the doctor. “You’re only a few weeks along, so we just want to make sure that you’re in good health and you know the do’s and don’ts. We’ll prescribe you some prenatal vitamins too.” Buffy smiled and nodded.

Spike sat back and watched as the doctor gave her the regular check-up to make sure her vitals were fine. He then listened attentively as the doc showed them some pamphlets with useful information and put them in a bag, along with a month’s supply of sample vitamins. Spike then proceeded to fill the man in on the fact that they were moving to New York the next day, so he got a list of recommendations and put it in the bag too. “Thanks for all your help, doc. I’m new at this.” He chuckled nervously and looked at Buffy with a smile. He took her hand in his and stroked his thumb against hers.

Buffy smiled and looked at Will. She felt little tingles running through her hand and up her arm as he stroked her hand. “Thank you, doctor. You’ve really helped us a lot in such a short time.” Buffy looked back at Will again and arched a brow. She wanted to get out of the doctor’s office pronto.

She pulled him by his hand, saying “Goodbye” to the doctor, and then hurrying out only stopping at the front desk to check on the bill. “You wanna pay the bill, honey?” she asked sweetly. She nuzzled his shoulder and reached her hand in his pocket for the car keys. “And I’ll go start the car,” she said with a devilish smirk as she stepped back with the keys in hand.

She walked out with the keys and went to the car. She slid into the passenger’s seat and slid the key in the ignition. She checked that it was in park and the emergency break was on before starting the engine. “There now. We’re ready to go.” She smiled and put her bag in the back seat of his car.

He happily followed her out of the doctor’s office, eager to be alone with her again, and he only stopped to pay the bill at the front. He rolled his eyes playfully when she took his keys and went to the car. She was so silly sometimes and he loved her for it. He went out, after the co-pay was taken care of, and got in the driver’s side.

He leaned over and gave her a long, lingering kiss on the lips. “I love you, kitten.” He buckled up and checked the mirrors before pulling out of the parking lot and driving toward home. Unfortunately, he’d been worked up from everything earlier and the kiss once he’d gotten in the car, so he found himself more than little excited at the moment. It was hard to concentrate on the road.

Buffy didn't want the kiss to end, as she reluctantly let him go so they could leave the parking lot. "Love you too." She couldn't take her eyes off of him as he drove. She couldn’t help but smirk at his excitement. It was obvious to her that he was finding it hard to concentrate on driving. She'd found it pretty easy to read him from the beginning of their relationship.

Now she wanted to have fun with him and she wasn't about to let him get all the way home before she had it. She quietly unbuckled and slowly leaned closer to him. She rubbed his inner thigh, applying just the right amount of pressure as she slid her hand up his leg and cupped him.

Spike saw her unbuckle her seat belt and scoot nearer to him out of his peripheral vision, but he wasn’t sure what she was up to. His eyes widened and he shuddered a little when he felt her hand between his legs. He gulped and tried to keep his eyes on the road. It was almost too much for him and he decided it would be best to pull over.

He changed lanes and turned at the light, changing directions so they were headed to the park down the block. Once they were there he parked behind a cluster of trees and shut off the engine. He turned to face her with lust in his eyes and he said in a low, gravelly voice in her ear, “That was very naughty of you, kitten.”

She watched him carefully and smiled at his reaction. She remained quiet, but continued rubbing his groin until they were parked. "It was," she replied in a sultry whisper. She immediately climbed onto him and raised the skirt of her dress midway up her thighs so she was more comfortable. She quickly unbuckled his seat belt. Once that was out of the way she kissed her way from his jaw line to his pulse point. She sucked on his neck there for a moment while she ground herself against him, teasing him a bit longer.

He brought out the vixen in her and she loved it when she was in control. Of course she loved it when he took control too, just like she loved it anytime they were together, sex or otherwise, because she loved him with every fiber of her being. Right now she wanted to play though. She'd wanted to play all day, giving him the little kisses and whispers to calm him at the doctor's had only gotten her more got and bothered too. She pulled away from his neck to kiss him on the lips hungrily. She slipped her hands inside his waistband, but only to tug his shirt free. Then she slid her hands up his chest, reveling in the feel of his rippling muscles under her fingertips.

He kissed her back eagerly and he was getting to the point where he almost couldn’t stand her teasing anymore. He slid his hands up her thighs under her dress and he started rubbing her gently through her panties, deciding to tease her back a little bit. Two could play at this game, and he knew both of them did it very well. He made sure not to touch her too hard and give her satisfaction. Instead he kept his caresses feather light and inconsistent.

She smiled against his lips as the kissing slowed down a bit. “Wi-ll,” she drew out his name in a breathless whisper. She took his earlobe and nibbled on it seductively and moved against his hand, trying to get more pressure. After a minute she released his earlobe and whispered seductively in his ear, “Do you want me baby?”

He moaned and thrust his hips upward in desire when she whispered his name. It was so fucking sexy when she talked to him like that. He bit her neck gently then sucked on it hard. Then he broke for a second and whispered against her skin, “More than you know. Wanna bury my cock in that tight, sweet quim of yours. Wanna make you scream and writhe around on me.”

He licked her neck slowly and moved her panties out of the way with one hand, so his other could rub her slit firmly. He stopped only long enough to unbutton and unzip his jeans. He drew out his cock, which was straining for attention, and he rubbed the leaking head against her gash. He moaned at the sensation of her warm wetness surrounding him as he slid inside her fully. “Oh god… Buffy… feels so damn good.”

“Oh, Will…” she choked out the words as she felt all the sensations of him sliding inside her. She quickly took off her jacket, rocking her hips a little at the same time. She tossed her jacket aside and moved her hands behind her to unzip her dress. Then she pulled it over her head and tossed it aside too. She looked at him with a mixture of love and lust in her eyes. The angle of penetration was just right in the car seat, and she tried to keep her motions slow to draw out the pleasure. Her eyes were locked on his and she said, “I love you.”

He looked deep into her eyes and said passionately, “I love you too, Buffy. So much.” He bucked his hips up every so often to change the angle of penetration and make things more interesting. Sometimes he would swivel his hips in a little circle so his cock was mixing her up inside. His mouth latched onto her neck while his hands gripped her toned ass.

She began rocking her hips faster and harder as her breathing picked up. The way he was moving was driving her crazy and she loved every second of it. She moaned his name and other inaudible words. Then she began to move her hands, scratching his chest lightly through the fabric of his shirt.

He used her ass as leverage to pump himself harder and harder inside her, until he was moaning and gasping into her neck. “God, Buffy, pet… Fucking amazing.” He closed his eyes and concentrated on the movements of his hips as he pounded his cock into her. He could feel that she was close and he was having a hard time keeping control of himself. He felt like any second now he’d explode. She always had that effect on him.

Buffy continued rocking her hips for another minute until she felt her walls fluttering around him. “Oh! Will! I’m going to…” Her walls clamped down on him and she felt her climax hit her hard. “Ooohhhh!” she cried out. Still feeling the effects of her orgasm rushing over her, like one wave after the other, she leaned in and whispered, “Come for me, William.”

The combination of her orgasmic cries, her clenching walls, and her whispered request worked like magic on him. He turned into putty in her hands as he let himself go inside of her, spilling his load into her sweet depths. His lips found hers and he moaned her name heartily into her mouth. When he started coming down from his blissful high he realized that their naked skin was covered in a light coat of sweat. His bare thighs were sticking to the leather seat of his car and he winced a little.

Finding humor in the situation he started chuckling lightly as he gave her a peck on the lips. “God I love you, pet. You always keep me on my toes, figuratively that is.” He winked good-naturedly at her and smacked her lightly on the bottom. He helped her get her clothes fixed and he did up his pants again. He had a sparkle in his eye as he pulled out of the park and drove toward the house. It was going to be a long night, indeed.


Chapter End Notes:
I think we've just spoiled you with the amount of sexy goodness in the chapter. Don't suppose you'd review as a thank you? *bats eyelashes*