Author's Chapter Notes:
This is a brand new, never-been-posted-anywhere-before chapter. The majority of this chapter was written by me, but Duchess Michelle comes back in as Buffy toward the end.
Chapter 11: The Road to Freedom

Sunday, September 23rd

Buffy was the first to wake up in the morning and she just lay there for a moment, completely still and silent. Today was the big day for them. They’d be heading to New York and leaving their old life behind. She glanced up at her sleeping lover’s face and she couldn’t help smiling. She was giving up a lot to run away with him, but she felt like she was gaining even more. She was going to be with the man of her dreams and they were starting a family together. It felt wonderful to be living a fairytale.

She rubbed his chest slowly and laughed silently to herself as he just murmured in his sleep. She moved away from his side and went to straddle his knees under the covers. They were both conveniently naked, since pajamas were pointless in their relationship, so she had full access to his morning wood. She ran her hands up his thighs slowly and smirked as she closed her fingers gently around his shaft. She started pumping it at a very slow pace then she leaned down and flicked her tongue across the head.

He shifted in his sleep a little and made a soft moan, which only encouraged her further. She wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock and suckled on it gently, causing his hips to instinctively buck in reaction. She descended slowly and took as much of him into her mouth as she could. Considering his way-larger-than-average size, she thought she was doing a pretty good job. She suppressed her gag reflex and felt the head of his cock sliding down her throat a little.

She was careful to maintain her breathing so she wouldn’t choke while she swallowed rhythmically around his pole. She came back up very slowly, hollowing her cheeks on the way, and she ended up sucking hard on the tip again. The slit at the head was already weeping with the first drops of pre-cum and she was eager to get a taste of the real thing. She licked them up slowly and swirled her tongue around the ridge of his cock. Her hand still pumped at the base, which she couldn’t quite reach with her mouth, and her other hand had ventured down to toy with his balls.

She cupped them in her palm and squeezed them gently, rolling them a little for extra stimulation. She watched his face carefully as she kept sucking, pumping, and rubbing. She saw signs that he was starting to wake up and she smirked at her success. She’d always wanted to wake him up this way. She loved seeing the look on his face when he was watching her. He looked so helpless and she knew she had complete control over him when she had his dick in her mouth. Men were so easy.

William was having a dream about chasing a puppy in a field of corn, and then it abruptly changed. Suddenly he was dreaming that he was lying in his bed with Buffy’s head between his legs, sucking away at his cock like it was a Popsicle. As the dream progressed he started waking up, only to realize it wasn’t a dream at all. A low groan of pleasure escaped his throat as he opened his eyes and looked down at her.

Her blonde head was bobbing slowly on his member and her warm mouth felt like fire on his skin. But what a way to burn… He saw her looking up at him with that mischievous little glint in her eyes, and it turned him on that much more. He raised a hand to thread his fingers gently through her hair, encouraging her lightly to go a little faster. She did so and he couldn’t stop moaning as he came closer to his release.

She’d been having fun with him while he was asleep, but it was even better when he was awake. She stared into his eyes as she traced the veins in his cock with the tip of her tongue. Then she lightly scraped her teeth against the head before going back to sucking like a pro. She’d only done this for him twice before and she’d already discovered her natural talent for it. She knew all the right things to do to drive him crazy. That said, she took her hand away from his balls and moved it so both fists were wrapped around his cock.

She kept sucking on the head eagerly as she started pumping her hands in opposite directions, causing the blood to circulate even more than it had been before. She released his cock with a loud pop, sensing he was extremely close to coming. She sucked her finger into her mouth for a second to get it covered with saliva, and then she replaced her mouth on his penis. She slid said wet finger down slowly underneath his ball sac, before wiggling the tip into his back entrance. She’d never tried it on him before, but she’d read in a magazine that it was a great way to make a guy come on the spot.

Sure enough, his hips bucked up hard as he yelped in surprise, his cock erupting into her mouth with steady squirts of his warm jizz. She sucked it all down contently then released him as he softened. She pulled her finger out and made sure not to touch anything until she got the chance to wash it. She crawled up his body with a smile and kissed him on the lips. “Morning, baby.”

His breathing slowly returned to normal as he came down from his unexpected orgasm, and he looked at her through slightly glassy eyes. He swallowed hard and it took him a moment to be able to speak properly. “Bloody nice wake up call, pet.” He kissed her softly and wrapped his arms around her, nuzzling her neck. He kissed up and down the side and whispered into her ear, “Don’t suppose a bloke could return the favor…” He flipped her over with a rakish grin and she squealed as he made his way down between her thighs.

An hour later they’d worn themselves out and had to take a shower to get rid of the sweat and sex odors. Once they were squeaky clean they got dressed and made the bed, before tidying up a few other things around the house. He’d decided to keep it while they were in New York, since they did plan on returning in the future. It would be nice to not have to look for and buy a new place when they came back. He’d already called USPS the previous day to get an address change, so his bills and mail would be sent to the new apartment in New York. They’d actually gotten a lot accomplished the day before.

When they’d gotten home Buffy had called Willow and told her to come over. The redhead spent a few hours helping them organize the house and pack up the things they were taking with them. They only packed a few bags to actually take with them on the road trip. The rest of the things they were moving got boxed up and taken to the post office, so they could be shipped to the apartment. They figured the boxes would arrive a few days after they actually moved in, so it wouldn’t be long before they could set up their new home.

William had plenty of money put away to support them until he could find a new job, and he was confident it wouldn’t take long with his credentials. He had his master’s degree for art history and he had six years of teaching under his belt, with no complaints from administration. He was confident he could get a well-paid job at either a school or a museum. Manhattan was full of options he hadn’t had in Sunnydale. It was just one more reason he was happy to be moving.

When the last of his stuff was loaded into the trunk of the car, he locked up the house and got in the driver’s side. He smiled over at Buffy and squeezed her hand. “Here we go.” She took a deep breath and nodded, biting her lip as they pulled out of the driveway. She stared at the house as they pulled away, and she said goodbye to it with a sad smile. As they drove through the town she committed everything to memory and it started hitting her that they were really doing this. They reached the outer limits of the city and the ‘Welcome to Sunnydale’ sign came into view. A single tear slipped down her cheek and she gripped William’s hand tightly.

He gave her a sympathetic look before turning his eyes back to the road. Once they were past city limits she started letting go of everything and a smile crept onto her face. She turned her head to look at William and she said, “It feels nice… moving on. We’re getting a fresh start. I can’t wait.” He looked at her and smiled, leaning in to give her a quick peck on the lips. His eyes were back on the road the next second, since he really didn’t want to get into an accident, and she started fiddling with the radio.

He frowned at her choice of music, some girly pop that threatened to make his ears bleed, but he let her have her way with it. He was just glad to be leaving that miserable town so they could start their new life together. Two hours into the car ride she had to pee so he pulled over at a gas station and parked the car. He went inside with her and picked out some soda and chips while she used the restroom. He paid at the counter and put down $25 for gas too. He figured he should fill up while he was here so they didn’t have to stop again for a while. It was only eleven o’clock and he didn’t plan on getting lunch until around one.

She came out of the restroom and grinned when she saw that he’d gotten them some snacks. She went out to the car and opened the bag of Cheetoh puffs, munching on them happily as he backed out of the parking space and pulled up to pump number five. He parked the car there and shut it off as he got out, running inside quickly to tell the clerk what number he was using. He came back out and filled up the tank quickly, and then they were back on the road again.

The snacks held them over until two o’clock, which was longer than he’d expected, and then they stopped to get lunch at Taco Bell. He was still amazed at how much food she was able to pack away, but now she’d started using the excuse that she was eating for two. He just shook his head at her playfully and watched her eating with complete adoration. She hadn’t started showing at all yet, so she was still as tiny as ever. The fact that she was so short and thin only made him feel more protective of her. She could get hurt so easily and he wasn’t going to let that happen.

After lunch they drove until seven, only stopping once for more gas and snacks. She napped for a good portion of the time and that’s when he changed the music to what he liked. He made sure to keep it on a very low volume so it wouldn’t disturb her. The timing was perfect for them to stop for dinner, because they were coming right through a large city. He pulled into the parking lot of Chili’s and found a spot relatively close to the entrance. The late night crowd hadn’t picked up all the way yet, so parking wasn’t impossible to find.

He shut off the engine and shook her shoulder gently to wake her up. She pouted and grumbled as she came out of her slumber, but then she sat up with a smile when she remembered where she was. She noticed it was dark outside and she glanced at the clock with surprise. She yawned and stretched slowly in her seat, and then she unbuckled her seat belt and said, “I can’t believe I slept that long. I don’t usually do that well with road trips.”

She leaned in to kiss him and he wrapped his arms around her. Before things could get heated, the way they always did between them, he pulled back and said, “Time for dinner, kitten, and then we’ve got a few more hours to drive before we can stop for the night.” She pouted but agreed when her stomach growled at her angrily. They got out of the car and walked inside hand-in-hand. They were relieved to find there wasn’t a long wait and they got a table after only ten minutes.

Dinner went smoothly except for the few times Buffy felt the waitress was being a little too friendly towards William. She shot a death glare at the girl and she quickly scampered away, abandoning the idea of flirting with the handsome man at the table. It was clear from the fuming blonde that he was obviously taken. Buffy felt the need to be possessive after that point and she ran her toes up the inside of his leg slowly. Her eyes held his as she worked her way up to his crotch and rubbed his bulge with her foot.

He swallowed hard and took a gulp from his ice water to try and calm himself. He frowned at her across the table and she smirked, knowing she was driving him crazy with her teasing. She dropped her foot after a few minutes when the waitress returned, and Will had a hard time looking up at the brunette as she served them their food. His cheeks were slightly flushed and he was in desperate need of release. Buffy caught his gaze and licked her lips, thinking of what she’d love to be doing to him right now.

The waitress left and they ate their meal in silence. There was no need for words with the way they were staring at each other. Their eyes conveyed everything they were thinking and they knew they had to finish quickly. They were itching to be alone again so they could go at it like bunny rabbits. When they finished eating he paid the bill and she grabbed his hand, and pulled him away from the table in a hurry. She led him toward the back of the restaurant and down the hallway to the restroom area. She poked her head into the women’s restroom to find that it was empty.

Before anyone could come around the corner and see them, she pulled him inside and pushed him into the handicap stall. She locked the door and pressed her body against his eagerly, her mouth claiming his for a passionate kiss. Their hands were everywhere and their moans echoed through the small room as they tugged at each other’s clothing. He got her jeans unzipped and pushed off her legs, her shoes discarded a few feet away on the tile floor, and then he hoisted her up against the wall.

She opened his pants and was pleased to find he wasn’t wearing any boxers. She drew his shaft out and kissed him hard as she started stroking him. He pushed her thong aside and she guided his cock to her entrance. They moaned together as she sank down on him as much as she could. They still hadn’t managed to fit all twelve inches inside of her, but each time they had sex she was able to fit just a little bit more. She gasped as he started slamming his hips up hard against hers, causing his pubic bone to strike her clit on every thrust.

A hoarse cry left her throat and stars exploded behind her closed lids as he found that perfect little spot inside her. He kept at it and the sound of their flesh slapping together filled the room. They heard the door open but they were too wrapped up in each other to give a damn. Apparently they were being pretty obvious, because a few seconds later they heard a bunch of whispers outside the stall and a distinct ‘ew’ from one of the girls. The door opened and closed a minute after that and they were alone again.

The friction between them had been building ever since they’d started, and now they were both at breaking point. He was fucking her into the wall in earnest, while still careful not to hurt her, and they both shouted as they found their mutual release. They panted as they came down, and then she burst into giggles. The fact that they’d just had sex in a public restaurant, and had been caught by a group of girls, was incredibly amusing to her. He started chuckling a moment later and they kissed happily.

They fixed themselves up again and she checked herself in the mirror, to make sure she didn’t look like she’d just been fucked against a bathroom wall. She checked the hallway and opened the door when it was all clear. They made their way out of the restaurant holding hands, while trying to look as inconspicuous as possible. When they were back in the car they buckled up and hit the road again. It was nearing eight o’clock and he planned on driving until at least ten.

Traffic wasn’t that heavy and they managed to cover more distance than they’d planned by the time ten rolled around. They were in a small town this time so there wasn’t much to choose from, but they managed to find a decent Best Western hotel to stay at. He checked them in for the night while she waited in the car, and then he came back with the room key and a grin on his face. “We’re all set for the night, kitten.”

He kissed her then grabbed only the bags they would need for the night, lugging them across the parking lot and to their hotel room. Luckily it was on the ground floor so they didn’t have to take the stairs. He opened the room and flipped on the light switch, pleased to see the place was clean and cozy. A queen-sized bed was against the wall with a nightstand and lamp on either side. There was a dresser with a small TV on top of it, right across from the bed, and there was a table with two chairs by the door. A mini fridge and a trash can resided in the corner, while the bathroom was on the other side of the room.

He put their bags down by the dresser then shut the door and wrapped her up in his arms. He nuzzled her neck and whispered, “I love you, Buffy.” His hands moved to her stomach and he caressed it lovingly. He backed her toward the bed slowly and kissed her lips gently as he went. As much as he wanted to ravage her again, he was dead tired from driving all day. He pulled the covers back and stripped down quickly before climbing in. He patted the space beside him so she’d cuddle up to him. They still had a few things to talk about.

Buffy made fast work of undressing herself and getting into bed with William. The moment she was under the covers she curled her body against his. She had to be touching him. They’d spent so much time in the car today that right now all she wanted to do was lay in bed with him, but even then she felt the need to feel his skin against hers. “I love you too,” she murmured, looking up into his eyes. “So much.”

Pressing her lips to his shoulder softly she smiled. “What do you think we should name the baby?” she asked suddenly. She’d been thinking about it lately and she wasn’t sure how to broach the subject, so she just popped the question. There really wasn’t a right or wrong way to bring it up, not when it came to William. Buffy felt she could talk to him about anything.

He wrapped his arm around her snugly and raised his brows when he heard her question. “Not a clue, love. Do you ‘ave any ideas yet?” He stroked her arm gently and looked up at the ceiling as he thought about it. Having never been in a position to seriously contemplate children before, he’d never brainstormed possible names. As he thought about it now he was able to come up with a few that were appealing to him. “Hmm… What about Dakota? Or Astrid? Always fancied that an interesting name.” He looked down at her questioningly as he let his hand come to rest on her stomach, a completely natural gesture for him now.

There wasn’t even a baby bump yet and he was obsessed with touching her stomach. Buffy didn’t mind though. She actually loved it. It evoked warm tinglies in her to have him stroke her belly. “I’ve thought of a few,” she said, blushing slightly. “I do like those.” She trailed a finger along his collarbone with a smile. “I always liked the name Kimber for a girl.” With an excited grin she added, “Oh! What about Sadie? That’s one of my favorite names.”

He smiled upon hearing the excitement evident in her voice. “I think Sadie’s a gorgeous name, love. I wouldn’t mind at all naming my daughter that.” He kissed the side of her neck happily and closed his eyes, concentrating on her breathing and heartbeat. They both lulled him into a sense of calm and peacefulness. He opened his eyes and glanced up at her face after a moment. “What about a middle name, pet?” He rubbed her hip bone gently as his face twisted into an expression of deep concentration. “Sadie Abigail, Sadie Michelle, Sadie Elyse, Sadie Madison…”

She ran her fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck while he nuzzled her neck. In this moment she was happier than she could have ever imagined being. She had the man of her dreams, a baby on the way, and so much more. She felt like she had it all right now because all that really mattered was Will and the baby. It wasn’t easy to leave her mom and her home behind, but when she met Will she knew that where ever he was going to be, she would be there too.

She was drawn out of her thoughts by his suggestions for a middle name. Wrinkling her nose at the first few she got so excited when he said “Sadie Madison” that she stopped him in his tracks saying, “Oh! Sadie Madison! Definitely that one! It’s perfect!” Then she kissed him happily. They’d picked a name for their little girl and she felt sure that it was a girl. She didn’t know what it was that made her feel it was a girl, but there was just some sixth sense that told her it was.

His eyes lit up at her enthusiastic interruption. He kissed her nose and grinned like an idiot. “Sadie Madison Thornton… Has a nice ring to it, pet.” He kissed her fully on the lips until he knew she’d have to breathe. He pressed his forehead against hers and whispered happily, “I can’t believe we’ve already got a name picked out. This is perfect.” He laced his fingers with hers and kissed her again. Life really was perfect right now. He didn’t know what more he could ask for.


Chapter End Notes:
Please review! We need all the inspiration and motivation we can get. We hope to update soon.

Thank you very much to cordykitten for being a frequent reviewer. Thank you also to katriina for reviewing. I enjoy hearing your opinions and I'm glad to people are interested in this story.