Author's Chapter Notes:
These two can't seem to keep their hands off each other...
Chapter 4: Building Tension

Friday, August 24th

Buffy walked into the photography classroom after school on Friday. It had been a week since they had done the photo shoot in the field. They had barely spoken since then and she hadn't been able to really get him alone. She was determined now though. Most of the students had left the school already when Buffy walked into the classroom. "Hello," she said, as she walked in and approached his desk.

Spike had absorbed himself in his work for the past week, trying to forget about the little blonde vixen that had tempted him so incredibly much. He'd been so close to taking her as his on Saturday and he didn't want that happening again. It was unlawful, for starters, and he really didn't fancy spending time in jail.

He also thought she deserved someone more her age, not someone 12 years older than her. He was going through a large stack of papers when he heard footsteps approaching his desk. He didn't look up until he heard her voice; that sweet, sweet voice, that flowed like honey. He met her gaze slowly and cleared his throat a little. "Do you need something?"

Buffy caught his gaze and stopped between his desk and the door. She stood there for a second before turning around and walking to the door again. She stopped at the door as if she was going to leave, but instead she closed it. Then she walked back to his desk. "It's not so much a need, but something I want."

His attention perked up when she shut the door, wondering what she was up to. He narrowed his eyes a little in curiosity and tilted his head. "What would that be, love?"

Her heart beat faster when he tilted his head and called her 'love,' but she kept her cool. "Well..." she smiled at him, "I really enjoyed our last photo shoot and I'd like to do another one."

He was surprised big time by her response to his question. He'd expected something along the lines of school work or grades, but not this. Not after the previous weekend. She still wanted to see him outside of school? He wasn't sure if he could control himself if he was alone with her like that again. He'd come so close to ravaging her that day. He looked down at his desk with a tiny frown and asked, "Are you sure that's what you really want?"

She looked at him seriously. "Yes, I'm sure." Buffy reached over and touched his arm in a reassuring gesture. "I had so much fun last time. I really enjoyed the last photo shoot we did. But I was thinking we could do something different this time." There was a pause and then she said, "I want to do it nude." Then she waited for his reaction.

It took him a moment to fully process what she'd just said, and his eyes damn near bugged out of his head when he did. He couldn't find anything to say as his heart raced and his mind went blank. Inside there was so much turmoil. He wanted to do this so badly, but at the same time there was major hesitation.

What if someone found out? What if something other than innocent photography happened? He was risking everything he had if he did this... but he couldn't resist her. Finally he managed to ask in a hoarse voice, "Are you serious?"

She couldn’t help but smile at his reaction. “I’m quite serious.” Her eyes met with his for a moment. “I enjoyed our last photo shoot, and I’ve never done nude work before. I’d like to do it with you though.” Buffy smiled and touched his arm again to reassure him this was what she really wanted, and also partly to reestablish physical contact with him.

His jaw hung open for a moment and he couldn’t speak. She wasn’t kidding about this. He looked into her eyes and felt his resistance failing. He wanted this too.

It was plain to see that he was in shock from her request. She didn't know what to say to him now though. Not a word passed through her lips, but she ran her hand up and down his arm soothingly. Her eyes didn't leave his face as she waited for his reply.

Her hand on his arm broke the last bit of his will, and he groaned mentally. Right now all he wanted to do was scoop her up in his arms and kiss her senseless. He slowly nodded his acquiescence and whispered, "When?"

She didn't let her joy show even though she felt it. She took a moment to look at him as she thought about when. Then she said, "Tomorrow. Is that good for you?"

He faltered for a minute and almost backed out, but then he nodded and mumbled something to himself. "Okay. Tomorrow. Wait. Where?"

She watched him and smiled at his nervousness. "Your place?" she suggested cheerfully. "It would be better than mine," she reasoned.

He looked into her eyes again and felt his desire for her grow. His voice was a little deeper and rougher when he replied. "Yeah. My place."

Her heart was beating faster at the sound of his husky voice. She could feel the color coming into her cheeks. There was something she wanted to say, but she just didn't know how to formulate words at the moment.

He stepped closer to her and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "I love it when you blush."

Her body quivered under his touch, even something as small as brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. She didn't move and she barely breathed with him standing so close. Her heart was still racing and she still couldn't find the words.

He was incredibly close to her now and he tilted his head just a bit. It would be so easy to kiss her right now.

Buffy didn't know what to do. She wanted him to kiss her and he could so easily, but anyone could walk in right now. Somehow that didn't really bother her. All she could do was whisper his name, "Will..."

“Buffy." He closed the distance between them and wrapped his arms around her. His lips met hers and he kept her in his embrace.

She slid her arms up to his neck and clasped her hands behind it, as she felt his arms move around her waist. When his lips met hers it was as if the world had stopped.

A small part of him recognized what he was doing was wrong, but he was so lost in the feel of her that he didn’t care. He kissed her harder and held her body tightly to his.

She moaned softly into his mouth. The feeling of him so close aroused her. His scent and taste were intoxicating, while the warmth of his body was comforting. Buffy tightened her arms around his neck as he held her to him. Her tongue moved with his as she felt the kiss intensify.

Her moan turned him on further and he ran his hands down her back slowly. He still clenched her firmly to him as he rubbed his tongue against hers.

His hands roaming over her back only spurned her on. She moaned again as she noticed his reaction from when she did it before. She pulled herself up more, keeping her body flush against his.

He hauled her up onto a desk and stood between her thighs. He tugged the hem of her shirt upward and knelt down to kiss on her stomach.

Buffy looked up at the ceiling as he pulled her shirt up and kissed her stomach. Then she bit her lip as she focused on him again. Her mind was racing with all the possibilities that this moment held. They could do so much. Someone could walk in. She didn’t care as long as he was touching her. Her skin was on fire when he touched her.

His kisses moved up further on her front and he pushed her bra up out of the way. His tongue darted over one nipple and then the other.

Buffy moaned a little more loudly now that they weren't kissing. Her hands clutched the sides of the desk and she leaned her head back again. "Oh, Will..." She said huskily. “That feels sooo good."

Her words encouraged him and he started sucking vigorously on one of the erect pink tips on her chest. He treated her nipple like a lollipop and ran his hands down her sides.

As he continued his ministrations on her nipple she brought her head back down to watch him with a smile. She moaned more and tightened her legs around him where he stood between her thighs.

He rubbed his hips slowly against hers and released her nipple with a 'pop' sound. He moved his mouth to hers and kissed her passionately.

Buffy groaned quietly as he rubbed against her. A little frown made its way onto her lips when he let go of her nipple. It wasn’t there for long though, before he put his mouth over hers again in a passionate kiss. Her arms instinctively went around his neck as she pulled herself to the edge of the desk and closer to his body.

His tongue sought hers with urgent need as he brought his hands up to touch her breasts. He flicked at her nipples with his fingertips playfully.

There was a desire that she needed filled and he was the only one that could do it, but now she just wanted him more. It was building and she knew she wouldn't be able to stop herself if it got much further. She held on tightly to his neck as her tongue met his in perfect unison. The whole situation felt rather messy and all together perfect at the same time.

Spike moaned into her mouth and his cock pressed painfully against the zipper on his trousers. He wanted to bury himself inside her and make her scream, more than he'd wanted anything in his life. This young woman tempted him in ways he hadn't thought were even possible. He ran his hands downward to the tops of her thighs and he rubbed them slowly.

It was perfect in so many ways, but there was just one thing that was catching Buffy. It was the wrong place at the wrong time. When she felt him touching her thighs, it suddenly hit home the dangerous waters they were in. She wanted him so badly, but she knew she couldn't let it happen here.

She reluctantly pulled her lips from his. "Will, we can't..." she began, looking down for a moment. Then she hurried and continued as she looked up into his steel blue eyes again, "Not here. It's not the right place. Someone could walk in." Buffy raised her hand to his cheek and smiled at him. “Tomorrow will be better.”

Her words slowly penetrated his lust addled brain, and he realized just where they were and what they were doing. He pulled back and hung his head in shame and embarrassment. He shook his head and muttered, “I’m a bad, bad man.” He’d gone and violated her again. He had no right.

She looked at him half-confused and half-angry. There was a defensiveness that took over her, even if it was him talking badly about himself. She reached out and grabbed his arm with one hand. "No," she said emphatically. Her other hand lifted his chin so their eyes were once again meeting. "You're not a bad man. Don't say that."

Her hands fell from his arm and chin as she brought her cheek to his chest and pressed it to where his heart was. She listened to it beating for a moment and then pulled back to look at him again. "I want you so much. This isn't just you."

He was both scared and relieved at what she confided in him. He looked into her eyes and said honestly, "I've never wanted anyone as badly as I want you, Buffy. You're incredible." He stroked her cheek gently and his eyes dropped to her bare chest. His cock twitched longingly but he ignored it. "You should get dressed."

Buffy leaned into his touch. She saw his eyes go down to her chest and she followed them. "Yeah, that would be good." She fixed her bra and shirt and looked back up at him with a smile. Then she readjusted her skirt. Her eyes met his again and she spun around as she asked, "How do I look?"

He smiled softly at her and said, "Amazing." He pulled her to him and looked into her eyes seriously. "You're not mad at me?" A part of him was still worried he'd offended her.

Her heart melted at the one word he used to describe her. 'Amazing.' He could have said so many things, but that made her feel all tingly inside. Her cheeks flushed briefly before he got more serious. "Mad at you?" she looked at him quizzically. "For that?" she said pointing to the desk where they had gotten a little frisky. "I'm just as responsible for that as you are."

He looked her over slowly and a mischievous grin crossed his face. "You are quite the vixen. I think you meant to seduce me like that." He tilted his head a little and then he looked at the clock on the wall behind her. He regretfully said, "You should probably get going. I don't want anyone suspecting anything. I'd be arrested for doing that to you." He frowned and looked down at the floor, feeling guilty once again.

"Maybe I did," she said with a devilish smirk. She loved the way he tilted his head, but when she saw him looking at the clock she knew she should be going. They both knew it, but she didn't expect him to get so serious again. "Stop that!" she demanded.

"I already told you that I want you, so there shouldn't be any guilt on your part. Besides," she shrugged as she picked up her book bag and purse, "I've got all those seduction charms that I'd use on you if you weren't so willing." She smiled as she headed for the door, walking backwards to keep an eye on him. As she reached the door she pressed her back to it and held the handle. "See you tomorrow?"

His eyes widened and his mind yelled out, 'Little minx!' He nodded at her and said, "Tomorrow, pet. I'm looking forward to it." He really was looking forward to it, and so was the bulge in his pants.

Buffy smiled at him once more and walked through the door. She walked slowly from the building thinking about him and what they had just done, or almost done. She was looking forward to tomorrow too.


Chapter End Notes:
Please review!