Chapter 5: Priceless Work of Art

Saturday, August 25th

Spike turned his head and smiled nervously at Buffy as he twisted the key in the lock. His front door opened and he stepped inside, holding it for her so she could follow him in. He'd picked her up twenty minutes prior at her house, and the car ride to his house had been filled with silent tension. He wanted her, and he knew she wanted him. That was clear. Neither of them had acted on it today though.

"Here we are, love. I'll show you where we'll be doing the painting and some of the photographs." He led her through the foyer and into the living room. He'd moved some of his furniture and put the couch in the middle of the room. The window with its elegant curtains was in the background. The couch was a deep crimson color and matching pillows were spread across it. His mind wandered as he started imagining what would be happening there shortly.

Buffy wore something that could be easily taken off when she had gotten dressed that morning. It was a simple green sundress that brought out more of the green in her eyes. She did pick out some sexy lingerie though. When she was getting dressed she had noticed a hickey on her nipple from where he had sucked on it. She smiled at the memory. He was so good at that, and it got her thinking about how good he'd be at everything else.

When they arrived at his house she tried to hide how nervous she was. She was excited too and it was a constant battle from moment to moment, as to which she felt more of. Looking around his living room, she ran her hand over the back of the couch and observed the setup. She wasn't exactly sure how they would start this, so she looked to him for direction.

He swallowed hard as he came back to reality and saw her standing by the couch. He mumbled that he'd be right back, and he returned a minute later with a large canvas on a stand. Tucked under his arm was a bag that contained his paints, brushes, and a palette. He set everything up then looked at her and decided it was time to begin. He walked over to her, but kept a little distance, and said, "You can undress now if you’d like."

She waited patiently for him to return. Her eyes followed him with the canvas and bag. Then her heart began to beat faster as he stood close to her. "Okay," she said, a little meekly, and she slipped her arms out of her dress. It fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. Then she reached behind her and unhooked her bra, before slowly moving her hands to her hips and pulling down her thong.

There she stood completely naked right in front of him. "Do you want me to just lie down on the couch?" she asked quietly, as she felt herself blushing under his gaze. She didn't know why she felt like this now. They had fooled around before, but this felt so different.

Spike felt his mouth go dry as he watched her undress. As her body was completely revealed to him, he felt his cheeks redden and his cock harden. She was absolutely stunning. In a rough, husky voice he whispered, "Fucking beautiful." He didn't know if she'd heard him or not, but he was too busy staring to find out.

His gaze swept up her legs slowly to the neatly trimmed patch of hair between her thighs. He picked up her clothes and carried them to a chair in the corner, before walking back to her, silent and glassy-eyed. He took her hand and led her to the front of the couch. "Lie down, love."

Buffy looked at him as he stared at her. His reaction made her smile ever so slightly. The red on his cheeks was cute. She did hear his words and they only furthered her happiness that he really did like her. Her heart skipped a beat when he took her hand and led her to the couch. Without a word she laid down on her back at first, waiting for him to tell her otherwise.

He watched her lay down and his hands shook with nervousness, as he slowly adjusted the pillows around her. He then took one of her feet and moved her leg so it was raised slightly off the couch, creating a moderate bend in her knee. It helped make the pose a little less boring than both legs straight as sticks. He then brought her right arm above her head, so her cheek was cradled against the upper portion and her fingers were left to toy with her hair He took her other hand and rested it just below her left breast, so that her fingertips were barely brushing the underside of it. He noticed the hickey on her nipple and he rejoiced inside that he'd marked her.

He stepped back from the couch and stared in appreciation at the true work of art in front of him. She was magnificent. He gave her a warm smile and went to stand next to his canvas. He got out the paint and brushes he needed and got to work. The first coat he put down was quick and just to get the basic outline. He then started on perfecting all the curves and shapes in the painting. It took about an hour to get all of it down, and the last step was the shading and minute details.

He knew he needed to let the paint dry a bit before he added any more, so he pulled a chair to the canvas and sat down. He would've offered to let her move, but then the painting would've been off when he resumed. So instead he just smiled at her assuredly and said, "Some of the paint has to dry. I can start up again in about twenty minutes." The time ticked by slowly and he felt like it was an eternity, just staring at her nude body with want in his eyes. It took another half hour to finish off the entire painting, and he sighed in relief when it was done. "You can get up now, love."

Buffy tried not to jump his bones while he was posing her. As much as she wanted him right here and right now, she really wanted him to paint her. So, she waited for him to paint her and she waited for the paint to dry in the middle. When he said she could get up she was relieved that he was done, and excited to get on to the next part. She stood and stretched, reaching her arms up high then relaxing again. "Where to next?" she asked, eager to do the photos.

He licked his lips as he watched her stretching. He longed to touch her again and fuck her senseless this time. He cocked his head slightly and said quietly, "I think you'd look better on my bed than on my couch." His eyes glazed in lust as he pictured it in his mind. The logical part of his brain was having trouble keeping up with the words that were coming out of his mouth. If he hadn’t been so affected by desire, he might have thought twice about inviting her to do the shoot on his bed.

Inside Buffy was rejoicing, but outside she remained casual and said, "Okay." She took a step closer to him. "Lead the way." She looked at him with a twinkle in her eye and a little smirk beginning to curl her lips. She wanted him so badly she didn't know how much longer she could wait.

He nodded and took her hand in his as he led her up the stairs to his bedroom. His bed was king-sized with midnight blue sheets, fluffy pillows, and a goose down comforter. He led her to the edge of the bed and whispered, "Lie down and pose for me, princess." He was so wrapped up in the moment that it was more for him than for the camera. He hadn't even gotten the camera out of his closet yet.

Buffy willingly followed him to the bedroom. Her eyes looked over the pleasant sight: a king-sized bed with the beautiful blue that matched his eyes. This felt like a dream. She couldn't believe she was being so forward with a teacher. At his request she replied, "As you wish." Climbing on the bed she noticed that the camera wasn't even out yet. This was interesting indeed. Once she reached the pillows she sat up and folded her legs in Indian style. She just wanted to watch him for now and her eyes never left him. Her legs crossed the way they were gave him a perfect view of her mound.

He groaned quietly as his eyes drank her in. He went to the closet and got his camera quickly. He set it up and took a picture of her. "Smile, kitten." It wasn’t a special pose or anything, but it had a great view for his private collection; not that he would ever admit that. He felt like enough of a pervert as it was. He took a few pictures from different angles of that same pose, and then he set his camera on the bed. He walked toward her and adjusted some pillows behind her, so she could lie back against them.

It was easy for her to smile when she was around him. There was something about him that made her happier than she was with anyone else. She playfully cocked her head to this side and the next, letting her hair get in her face for some shots. When he moved closer and moved the pillows she leaned back. She repositioned her legs so they were bent with her knees up, as her torso leaned against the pillows. "You tell me what to change," she said with a smile.

He ran one of his hands slowly over her torso and down to her legs. He spread her legs slowly and groaned mentally at the sight of her pink quim revealed to him. He caressed her thigh gently and felt too aroused to speak at the moment.

Buffy moaned softly as he touched her, spreading her legs and caressing her thigh. “Will…” she whispered. She left her legs spread and looked at him as an idea came to her. “I want you to pose me…the way I am in your fantasies.” A hand ran up his arm slowly, caressing it. She just had to touch him, any of him.

The part of his brain that would normally tell him this was a bad idea had already gone on vacation. He licked his lips and took one of her hands in his. He led it down to her sex and pressed her fingers between her folds. He put her other hand on her breast and whispered, “Pinch your nipple for me, sweetheart.”

His pet names for her always drove her wild. She wanted him so badly, but she was doing a darn good job at controlling herself. She just convinced herself that it would be worth the wait, letting the passion build. Her fingers gently rubbed her folds while her other hand was on her breast, pinching her nipple. She was getting so wet for him. “What else?” she asked, feeling desperate for contact.

He took a couple pictures of her like that then put the camera down again. He took the hand between her legs and pushed two of her fingers into her wet hole. "You’re so wet... I want to taste you." He dipped his head and licked her slowly, unable to stop himself.

She moaned again as he pushed two of her fingers inside of her. She looked up at him, wide-eyed as she moved her fingers slightly. There wasn’t a thing she would deny him. She was happy to let him taste her. “Ahhhh Will,” she said softly, as her hand went through his hair, getting it all mussed up. It felt so good.

He delighted in her moan and licked her harder, curling his tongue around her clit and rubbing it firmly. Her moaning became louder and her hands gripped his head harder. “OH GOD!!” she exclaimed. “So good… want you… so bad…” she managed to get the words out. He pulled back and looked up at her face, her juices glistening on his mouth. He licked his lips and said, "I could eat this three times a day and still never have enough.”

Buffy smiled at his admission. “That sounds perfectly fine with me, but I think we should have fun with some other… activities too.” That little twinkle was back in her eye, as was the devilish smirk on her lips.

Spike grinned and crawled up her body to kiss her on the lips. Then he whispered against her mouth, "Now what other activities would those be?" He licked her lower lip and added suggestively, "I can add more hickeys just like this one." He cupped her breast in his hand and rubbed it slowly.

Buffy couldn't take her eyes off of him as he crawled up to her. She kissed him back and she could taste herself on him. Surprisingly she liked the new taste of his mouth mixed with her juices. When he whispered against her mouth it sent chills up her spine. "Mmmm..." she said as he cupped her breast. "How about we set the camera up to record us?" she suggested with a look of innocence.

He was surprised by her kinky request. "Ohhh... little minx. Like it naughty, do you?" He wiggled his brows at her and rubbed his hips slowly against hers. His erection was getting very painful, trapped inside his pants.

"Uh huh," she said, and she nodded as he rubbed against her. She could feel the bulge in his pants. "You get it ready and then we can bring someone," she looked down briefly, "out to play," she whispered seductively. She nipped at his lips playfully. "Now, you better hurry before I get impatient," she smirked and pushed him off of her lightly.

He rolled off of her with a chuckle and went over to the closet. He got out his video camera and the stand that went with it. He set it up next to the bed so all of it was visible. Buffy watched him and waited for him to come back to the bed. When he crawled back onto her she smiled up at him. He kissed her hard and ran his hands up and down her curves.

She kissed him back with fierceness she didn't know she had. "Mmmm," she hummed against his lips. Her hands moved down to the bottom of his shirt and then tugged it up over his head. She threw it aside and smiled again. She brought her lips to his for another steamy kiss.

He grinned lustfully at her and ran his hands under her, squeezing her ass and raising her up a bit. He rubbed his bulge hard between her thighs, causing the denim of his jeans to come in contact with her sensitive flesh. He knew it would drive her crazy so he did it even harder. "Do you want me, love?"

Buffy gasped as he squeezed her ass. She writhed in his grip as he lifted her up, but she calmed herself a little. A soft moan escaped her lips as he rubbed himself between her thighs. "Uhhhh, Will." Buffy ran her hands over his muscular chest, letting them wander downward. She looked at her hands for a moment before gazing into his eyes, as she reached his jeans. "I want you so bad."

She licked her lips and proceeded to unbutton him. Then she unzipped him. A hand slid inside his jeans and immediately found his rock hard cock. Her mouth silently worded 'Oh my!' but not a sound came out. All she could do was gaze into his blue eyes as she kept her hand down his pants. Then she hurriedly took her hand out and moved both hands to work on pushing his pants down. "I want you out of these pants!" she demanded.

He helped her get his pants down and teased her, "Pushy, pushy, love..." He kicked them to the floor and rubbed his nude body against hers. His turgid cock bounced eagerly, all 11 inches proudly saluted in her honor. He spread her thighs wide and pressed the tip against her dripping entrance. "Oh sweetheart... I need you." He kissed her deeply and his hands held her hips.

She smiled playfully at his teasing. She knew she was pushy, but she knew what she wanted and she went after it. Right now she wanted him. Her eyes took in his full length and widened a little. "I need you too," she said before he kissed her. Her hands held his shoulders as his giant cock was poised at her entrance. There was a tiny fleck of fear that entered her mind. She had never done this before and she was a teensy bit afraid that him being so big would hurt her more than she could handle. She didn't want to mess it up though. She smiled at him and kissed him again.

He kissed her back passionately and delved his tongue into her warm mouth, twining it eagerly with hers. He moved his hips a fraction and pushed the head of his fat cock into her tight hole. He hissed at how tight and hot she was already. A little red flag came up in the back of his mind and told him to consider the possibility she was a virgin. Extremely curious now, he pushed in just a little further. She was still so fucking tight! He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes questioningly. "Love, are you... Have you done this before?"

She gasped as quietly as she could when she felt him push inside of her. Then he moved in a little further. Her mouth was open but there was no sound coming from it. She was taking it all in, a mixture of pain and pleasure. Suddenly his question broke the silence, and she didn't want to lie to him. "Umm..." she began gazing into his eyes but looked away. She didn't want him to stop if she answered yes.

He raised a hand to touch her cheek, gently turning her face so she had to look at him again. "Tell me the truth, love. If you are, I don't want to hurt you." He kissed her lips softly and waited for her answer.

He was being so kind. He just didn’t want to hurt her. Then the soft kiss on her lips did her in. She couldn’t hold back any longer. She caved and nodded. “I am,” she whispered quietly and looked down so she didn’t have to look into his eyes.

"Look at me, sweet." Her answer didn't surprise him, but it made him feel incredible. He was going to be the first, and hopefully the last, one to touch this gorgeous woman. "You are so precious to me, Buffy. I'm happy you’re a virgin. Honestly I don’t want anyone but me to touch you... ever." He kissed her and started pushing inside her a little more, very slowly and gently.

She looked at him. His words were a surprise to her. It was the last thing she expected him to say, but it was what she wanted him to say. Buffy didn’t even realize how much she was beginning to care for him, but he really cared for her and she saw that now. She returned his kiss and felt him begin to push inside of her again. Her fingers moved through his hair and when the kiss ended she bit her lip and tucked her face against his shoulder, so he couldn’t read her expression.

He frowned when she hid her beautiful face from him again. "Stop that, kitten. I want to see you." He kissed on her jaw line slowly. He encountered her barrier, but he didn’t break it yet.

Buffy pulled her face back and laid it on the pillow again. She could see his face plainly now. It was better when she could watch him, even if she didn’t want him to see any pain that might come across her face. She just didn’t want him to think he was hurting her, even if he was. It was silly but she felt this need to protect him. There was something inside that told her if he saw it he would feel bad for hurting her, and she didn’t want that. She felt him change and she wondered what it was. She smiled and caressed his cheek with a finger. A thumb brushed over his lips and she said softly, “I love these lips. Kiss me again.”

He did as she requested and kissed her deeply. With one swift movement of his hips he broke through her barrier. He thrust the rest of the way inside her then stilled his hips a moment. He couldn’t fit all eleven inches inside of her right now, but he knew there were exercises they could do over time to loosen her up. Eventually they’d both be able to reap the benefits of him being completely inside her.

‘Lovely lips. Powerful lips.’ Then she felt him break through her barrier and she gasped into his mouth. Her body tensed slightly and tears stung her eyes, and then she felt him get still. Her eyes had been closed when he kissed her, but she opened them now. “Don’t stop,” she said softly and kissed his lips again lightly.

He nodded slowly and started moving again, moaning at the feel of her around him. "Jesus, Buffy. So fucking tight and warm."

She smiled at his words, happy to know that he liked it. Now that her barrier was broken it didn't hurt so much, and she did like it. She moaned with him, feeling him move inside her, stretching her.

He moved his hips faster and gasped. He buried his face in her neck and moaned loudly. Her velvet walls were stroking him in sinfully lovely ways.

Soft moans sounded from her as he moved faster. She smiled at him and brushed her fingers through his hair. It was unbelievable how much she felt for this man. Her insides were stretching to accommodate him, but they began to tighten as she felt a warm, tingly feeling coming over her. Her moans got a little louder. "Ohhhh! Uhhhh! Wiiiillllll!"

He rubbed his pubic bone hard against her clit as he pumped his cock in and out of her. "Come for me, kitten. Please, baby. I need to feel you." He could feel himself getting extremely close to the edge himself.

"So good," she murmured. She moaned again, energetically, as he rubbed against her nubbin. As if on command, as soon as he asked her to come for him she did. Her walls clenched him tightly and she whimpered, “Come for me, Will."

He closed his eyes and sucked hard on her neck as he shot his load into her. His limbs turned to jelly as pleasure seeped into every pore. Her moans became much louder as he reached his pinnacle, and another orgasm shook her body. When he stopped she was panting as she tried to catch her breath.

"Oh my God!" she gasped. "That was..." she trailed off and smiled up at him, her eyes a little glassy and her cheeks flushed, "Great!" He pressed his forehead to hers and whispered, "My sweet, Buffy. You feel so bloody good. You’re living sin." He bent his head and captured her nipple between his lips. He sucked hard on it and bit it gently, causing her soft moans to resume.

He released her nipple and slowly pulled out of her, whispering, "You're incredible." He swept down between her thighs to lick her fleshy folds.

"Thanks," she said, still a little breathless. "So are..." she began and then stopped when he suddenly went down on her. “Oh!" was the only the thing she could say when she felt his tongue licking at her juices. She spread her thighs a little further to allow him more access.

He grinned at how she just stopped in the middle of her sentence because of what he was doing. He flicked his tongue over her clit then dragged it down to her sopping entrance. He wiggled it inside and sucked out their mixed secretions, making loud slurping sounds as he did.

Buffy wriggled beneath his grasp. Her moaning resumed when he flicked his tongue over her clit. She got louder when his tongue moved to her hole. She squirmed as he wiggled his tongue inside of her, and his slurping sounds made her want him even more. She wanted him again, but she was more than willing to let him continue to pleasure her with his tongue. Not to mention she was sore.

He licked her clean then teased her a bit more before crawling up her body. He gave her a sly grin and kissed her lips. "Tasty girl."

“Uh huh.” She could taste herself on his lips and it was beautiful to see him smiling like that. Buffy looked at him and slid her hand down his back to grab his ass. “What about my boy? I want to know how you taste too.” She gave him a little pouty face. He had her all horny again, but she felt completely spent.

He stroked his fingers down her cheek and whispered, "Rest now, kitten. We'll have time for that later. I'll wake you in an hour."

“Sounds lovely,” she purred. Buffy snuggled up against his chest, laying her cheek so she could hear his heart beat. It was calming and it quickly sent her off to dreamland.

Spike smiled as he watched her go. His beautiful golden goddess. Oh yeah, he definitely had it bad.

Interlude: Perfect

Later that evening, Spike was content to just hold Buffy in his arms, snuggling her close and showering little kisses all over her. Buffy purred and 'mmmm'ed in response. She couldn't help but smile with every touch of his lips. He was kissing her neck when a thought occurred to him. He pulled back a little and asked with some insecurity, "What is this to you?"

A little frown formed on her lips as she wondered why he’d pulled back, but then she heard his question. She was a little floored and unsure of what to say to him. Buffy composed her thoughts, taking a moment in silence to do so, and then she answered, "Perfect."

She smiled at him, knowing that wasn't quite the answer he was looking for, but it gave her another minute to come up with the words to say it better. "I don't know what to call it, Will, but I know that I'm falling in love with you and... I want to be with you." Buffy looked at him demurely and could feel a faint blush come to her cheeks when she admitted she was falling for him.

His eyes shone happily at her response and he covered her mouth with his. He kissed her deeply and murmured against her lips, “I’m falling for you too, kitten. Never thought I could feel this strongly for someone I’ve only known two weeks.” He pulled out of the kiss with a silly grin on his face. “You’re amazing, Summers.”

Buffy kissed him freely, without holding back. She was happy he felt just like she did. "I know," she said with a happy sigh. She couldn't help but giggle at the way he grinned. Her hand played on his chest for a moment, tracing lines. "We're going to make this work. I know we will." This time she spoke quietly.

He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her again. "I certainly hope so, pet. I don't like that I have to spend so many nights without you." He rolled over on top of her and said with a little smirk, "We'd better make the best of tonight." He decided to temporarily forget about her age and his job. For right now he'd just enjoy being with her. It was perfect.


Chapter End Notes:
*fans self* Is it hot in here or is it just me? Please review!