Author's Chapter Notes:
So there's a kink factor in this chapter. If you're not into kinky sex then please don't read. I don't need people reviewing with "ew!" Hope you enjoy!
Chapter 7: Endless Trust

He walked into her room and closed the door with his foot. He laid her gently on the bed and covered her body with his. He rained slow kisses on her face and neck, while his hands wandered over her curves.

Her hands roamed his muscled back and broad shoulders. Her breathing quickened, as did her pulse, from the heat of the moment. And yet, despite the intimacy of the moment, Buffy couldn’t help but giggle. She tried not to and bit her lip to stifle another, but she giggled again.

He paused a moment to look into her eyes, his own shining with pure happiness. He saw her trying not to giggle and he arched a brow slowly. “What’s funny, kitten?” He leaned in and nipped gently at her earlobe. His hands worked her shirt up over her breasts, so he could take it off of her when he pulled back.

She let him take her shirt off, raising her arms to help him out a little. Her eyes looked up into his as she thought of how to answer his question. Nothing was truly funny at the moment. Rather the reason she found herself laughing was because of how happy she felt. “Nothing’s funny, really…” her voice trailed off as she looked at him, and she knew she’d have to say more than that. She wanted to elaborate anyway though. “I’m just so happy, Will. This,” she waved her hands a little and pointed at him and herself, “all of this, just feels so right.”

He grinned happily at her and kissed her deeply. “God, I love you so much. I’m happy, too, baby. So very happy with you.” He bent down to kiss and lick her breasts slowly, paying special attention to her pebbled nipples. He sucked one into his mouth and rubbed on her abdomen with his right hand. He couldn’t get over the possibility that she was pregnant with his child. It was the most beautiful thing to him, and he wanted it badly now that the idea was in his head.

“I love you too, Will,” she murmured. Her body instinctually arched to meet his touch, pushing her nipple into his mouth more and her abdomen into his hand. She moaned softly at the attention he was giving to her body. It felt so good, all of it. Everything he did to her made her feel ecstatic, tingly, like she was ready to explode.

The way he was reacting to the possibility of her being pregnant was overwhelming in such a good way. It was very welcome and it made her want it more than she had ever wanted anything before. She didn’t think about anything else right now. All she wanted to focus on was being with him right now. His touch was unbelievable. She wanted it to last forever, but it increased her desire for him. “I need you, Will. Oh, God, I need you.”

He could hear the urgency in her voice and he decided it wasn’t the time for lengthy foreplay and teasing. He moved back up to her lips and kissed her passionately as his fingers quickly worked on getting her jeans and underwear off. His pants followed quickly and all of the clothes ended up in a messy pile on the floor. She helped him in the removal of her own jeans and panties. She would have helped with his too, but she didn’t want her hands getting in the way and slowing things down.

He moved his body against hers slowly and let her feel his arousal between her thighs. He looked into her eyes with a stormy gaze, his eyes filled with love and desire. “Need you too, kitten. Need you so bloody much.” His voice was rough and seductive with lust.

Her eyes searched his. Everything was there. It was plain for her to see his love for her and it made her smile. It gave her a nice, soft, warm feeling inside.

When she felt him positioned between her thighs she could feel her body nearly aching for him. Slowly she eased one hand down to take hold of his hard cock and she readied it at her entrance. Her other hand lingered momentarily on his cheek, caressing him as she murmured, “I love you, so very much.” Then she made a slight nod as she whispered, “I need you now, baby.” She held the tip of his cock at her entrance, waiting for him to push through. She let her hand fall away after a minute and wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him in for a kiss.

Her hand on him was like heaven and it made him impossibly harder. When she released him he took her hand in his and laced their fingers together. He kissed her back deeply as he thrust his shaft into her waiting depths. She was so warm and tight and wet, he thought he might start seeing stars any moment now. “Oh… Buffy… pet.”

She comfortably laced her fingers with his. The kiss turned her on even more and she moaned into his mouth, as he first thrust into her. The kiss broke and she was left open-mouthed and clutching his shoulders. His words caused her to let out an involuntary whimper, but she could only smile because it all meant pleasure to her. After the first few seconds her hips started meeting his, thrust for thrust. “Will… Will… Will…” she cried out his name between thrusts.

Hearing his name from her lips was driving him crazy. He pounded into her harder and faster, gradually picking up the pace. He moaned her name loudly and repeatedly, thankful the house was large and empty. He squeezed her hand affectionately and stared into her eyes. A light sheen of sweat had formed on their entwined bodies and their flesh slid easily as they moved together. It was the most incredible thing to him to be feeling her body under his, and knowing he was the only one that ever got to be with her like this. He was the only one to be inside her and have her completely.

Buffy’s mind was foggy and she couldn’t think beyond the fact that it all felt so good, his slick body gliding with hers, and his length pounding into her. She moaned in tandem with his thrusts, the volume increasing with his pace. His name came out a few more times amongst her sounds of pleasure. She felt her heart rate increase and she knew her climax was coming. She wanted it to last though and she tried to slow the build up to her release.

Spike could sense she was nearing the edge, as was he, but he could also sense her resistance. He gripped her hips in his hands and started thrusting with renewed vigor. He buried his face in her neck and sucked hard on all of her sensitive spots. He whispered roughly into her ear, “Come for me, kitten. I want you to. I need you to.” With every time he plunged his cock inside of her, he came just a little bit closer to spiraling over the edge of ecstasy.

She whimpered pleasurably at his words of insistence. The way he held her hips at just the right angle for his cock to hit her spot was amazing. She’d never felt like this before and she didn’t want to feel like this with anyone but him. “Yes, baby,” she said, as she wrapped her legs around him and managed to lock her feet behind him. She didn’t know she could even do this, but she supposed her gymnastics training as a child was the thing to thank for her flexibility.

Her climax began to hit, sending hot tingles shooting through her body. She consciously focused on her muscles, tightening and releasing them around his cock. “Let go baby. I need to feel you come inside of me. Please.” She was practically begging him.

Her muscles fluttering around his member did the trick and sent him over the edge. He moaned her name loudly against her neck and muttered, “Fucking ‘ell...” His warm seed spilled out inside her and his hips kept moving of their own accord. He wrapped his arms fully around her small frame and clung to her desperately. “Love you so much. Never leave me, kitten. Please never leave me.”

She moaned again as she felt his release. “Oh… my… God…” she panted. Her fingertips played lightly over his muscled back while his hips kept moving after their joint orgasm. Her body was still tingling, it felt like she’d been hit by some bigger force and while it was weakening it felt so good. His words caused her to tear up even though she tried to hold back. “I love you. I’m never going to leave you, baby.” She could feel how he clung to her and she slowly moved a hand to caress his cheek. “Never,” she whispered. She paused and looked into his blue eyes. “What would make you say something like that? I don’t ever want to make you think that I would leave you.”

He looked at her with tear-filled eyes and he shook his head slowly. “I’m just worried you’ll find some other bloke who’s so much better than me, an’ you’ll realize I don’t deserve you. You’re an angel, sweet’eart. I’m not good enough for you.” He buried his face in her neck and held her tight, trying not to break down from his thoughts. His hands coursed slowly over her sides as he tried to comfort himself in her, in the feeling of her wrapped around him. His hands made their way down to her ass and he squeezed it firmly.

His eyes looked so hurt, so afraid. Her tone remained soft as she spoke words of reassurance to him. “I love you, only you. I don’t want to be with anyone else for as long as I live. There’s only you.” A hand caressed his face softly. She lifted her hips up a little to emphasize her point. “I don’t want to do this with anyone else. I’m in love with you William Thornton, madly in love, and…” she took one of his hands in hers and moved it to her stomach. “Our love has created something beautiful. I’m not going anywhere, and neither are you. Do you understand me?” Her eyes were smiling but her face remained as serious as her words.

Her words rendered him speechless for a moment, and his jaw hung slack in surprise. He stared into her eyes and he knew she meant all of it. He kissed her deeply then whispered against her lips, “I understand you, kitten. I could never bring m’self to be with another woman after you, Buffy. You ‘ave all of me. Every last soddin’ piece.” He grinned a little and wiggled his hips suggestively.

The depth of emotions they were sharing was making him want her all over again. His hands had a firm grip on her ass still and he began kneading her cheeks with his fingers. He groaned into her mouth and thought to himself, ‘Such a tight, pretty arse…’ He pulled out of the kiss and rasped, “Kitten…” He needed her badly now. He needed her so badly he didn’t think he’d be able to breathe if he couldn’t have her.

Buffy couldn’t imagine feeling any happier than she did right now. She kissed him back feverishly. It sent thrills through her body, the way his kisses evoked so much emotion and made her want him anew. "Wi-ll!" She squealed when she felt him squeeze her ass. It was startling and arousing. She didn’t want to think about stopping, but as she glanced at her alarm clock she realized they only had about an hour before her mom would be home.

He noticed her looking at the clock but he knew they had a good amount of time still. He rubbed his body along hers slowly and whispered, “I want you, kitten. I wanna feel you all around me again, surroundin’ me in your warmth.” He kissed all over her neck and jaw before making his way to her lips. He brushed soft kisses against her mouth and stared into her eyes reverently. His fingers were still kneading her butt cheeks and he spread them slowly so he could rub between them gently. There wasn’t a part of her he didn’t think was beautiful, and there wasn’t a part of her that he didn’t want to explore further.

She looked back at him and smiled shyly. It looked like he knew she was thinking about the time and she felt a little embarrassed that she had been paying attention to it. She wished she didn’t have to pay attention to the time, but she did because she lived at home with her mom. The last thing she wanted right now was her mom finding out what was going on with her and her teacher.

His words made her blush and she could feel herself getting hot all over. Her skin felt tingly again as he rubbed his body against hers, and she moaned softly at the feel of it. The soft kisses on her mouth served to arouse her further. She could feel herself getting wet in anticipation of having him inside of her again. His eyes looked so blue at that moment that she nearly lost herself in them. His fingers rubbing her crack quickly got her attention. Her eyes grew a little wider in surprise and she blushed again. “Will,” she whispered urgently. “I want you too, so much.” Her fingertips lightly caressed his back as her tone grew more desperate. “I need you. I need to feel you inside of me again.”

He smiled as he saw how worked up he’d gotten her. “You will, kitten. You will.” He slid down her body and perched himself on the mattress between her thighs. He spread them gently and licked at her folds. He lapped at her clit and savored the taste of her juices. “Mmm… Delectable.” He licked down to her entrance and teased it with the tip of his tongue, and then he licked down further to her ass. He spread her cheeks and circled her tight rosette slowly, wanting to see her reaction to his advances. He didn’t want to push her into anything that would make her uncomfortable.

She frowned at his first words, knowing that he wasn’t done teasing yet. He was being such a tease at that moment, even if she did enjoy it. She focused on her breathing as she felt him move down the mattress. The whole time she was staring at the ceiling, not looking at what he was doing. She wanted to feel it all, every sensation. At the first feel of his tongue her muscles clenched and her eyes closed. She smirked at his remark, but kept her eyes closed, waiting for what he would do next.

She stayed very still as she realized he was going for her ass. This was something they had never tried before, but they hadn’t done much. They hadn’t even had sex that much until now. She was curious how it would feel and so she let him go on. His tongue on her back entrance gave her a pleasant shiver and she made involuntary little noises, moans and whimpers. “Oh… Will… don’t stop… Please don’t stop… I want more…” she bit out the words through the new pleasure she was experiencing.

Pleased by her positive response, he hooked his hands under her thighs and lifted them up. It opened her up more to his probing tongue and he started licking her with gusto. Every part of her tasted delicious and this was no exception. He alternated long licks on her back entrance with short flicks of his tongue on her clit. He wanted to drive her completely crazy and then some. He only pulled back long enough to ask her in a husky voice, “What do you want, kitten?”

All she could do was moan and wriggle in ecstasy. His tongue could do wonders on her body and this new twist was no exception. Her brain was foggy with delight and it took her a minute to respond to his question. “Uhhh…” she fumbled around her brain, trying to think of what she wanted. Suddenly a light turned on in her mind. She looked down at him with a twinkle in her eye and a devilish curl to her lips.

She knew this is what he wanted now too. After all, he’d already got her thinking about it and she was sure it was on his mind too. Buffy relaxed her legs and sat up, motioning for him to do the same. Looking at him face to face she kissed him soundly on the mouth, letting her tongue taste herself in his mouth. She pulled back and whispered in his ear seductively, “I want you to fuck me in the ass, baby.” With that she sucked on his earlobe and took his cock in her hand, pumping it slowly to get him going a little more. She looked at him when she spoke next, “Do you have any lube?”

He groaned quietly when she started pumping his cock in her hand. It took him a moment to register what she'd said, and he let out a guttural moan when he did. He nodded, kissed her hard, and rolled her over on the bed, so she was stomach down and her pert ass was in front of him. He grabbed his coat from the floor and dug around in it for his wallet. He then pulled out a packet of lube, about the size of a condom, and he opened it. He squirted a bit between her ass cheeks and spread it around with his fingers. He put the rest on his cock and pumped it slowly. He lined himself up with her tight hole and showered kisses on her shoulders and back. "Ready, baby?"

The hard kiss got her heart beating even faster in anticipation of this new sexual act they would be doing. She couldn’t imagine doing this with anyone else. A part of her couldn’t even believe she was going to do this with him. She turned her face to look back at him when he asked her if she was ready.

She nodded and said, “Yes” in a quiet voice. “Will…” her voice was still quiet as she called out to him before he did anything. “Promise me you’ll stop if it hurts too much.” A teensy bit of fear had entered her mind, but she still wanted to go on with it. She wanted to try this with him. She wanted to try everything with him.

“I promise, sweet’eart.” He slid the head of his cock just inside her ass and paused, giving her time to adjust and get over the pain. He knew the initial barrier of pain was the hardest to overcome. “Relax as much as you can, kitten.” His hands stroked slowly over her sides and belly in a comforting manner. He kissed along the nape of her neck and whispered, “I love you.”

Buffy panted as he made his way into her ass. It was painful at first, and she was grateful that he paused. His stroking and kisses were welcome too, and when he stroked her belly she could feel herself getting gooseflesh. She smiled at the knowledge that she was likely carrying his child. It made her happier than she had told him earlier. “I love you too,” she whispered back.

He made sure to go slow as he thrust in and out of her, still unable to fit all of his penis inside. Her ass was tighter than anything he’d ever felt. “Oh god… Buffy.” He stroked her breasts lovingly and rubbed her nipples.

The slow thrusts began to feel less painful as she felt her ass get accustomed to his size. It started to feel good, even better than she had thought it would feel. She gasped in pleasure as her senses heightened and she began to moan softly.

He sensed the change in her as she began to like it more. He sped up his movements just a fraction and kept hold of her for leverage. He kissed and sucked her neck firmly as he moved behind her. He wanted to leave proof he’d been there and that she was his. He’d never really been one for leaving hickeys before, but he wanted to give her a million all over her body. It might show the boys at school she was spoken for and keep them away from her.

She continued to moan softly as he sucked on her neck. There was a sense of pride in wearing a mark from him. She was happy to have him give her a hickey and she wanted to do the same to him, but there was the matter of going to school with it. “Ah! Ah! Ah!” she cried out in time with his thrusts. As the pace quickened just a little she got into it more. She began to rotate her hips a bit as she felt him inside of her. “Oh, Will!” she whimpered pleasurably.

Feeling her responding to his touch and wiggling her hips made it all the more intense for him. He was already buried inside her tight, hot ass, and now she was moving with him. It was fan-fucking-tastic. He groaned loudly and bit her neck gently, following up immediately by sucking hard on her skin to drive her crazy. He wanted to feel her coming around him and squeezing the life out of him, so he reached further underneath her and found her slippery clit. He pinched and rubbed it firmly with his fingers as he kept a steady pace pounding into her ass.

She purred when she felt his teeth on her flesh and then more sucking. She could tell that her movements were making it more pleasurable for him too. Making him happy made her happy now and she was so excited to have that in her life, someone to share everything with. Her body was already preparing to climax, which surprised her for some reason, and when she felt his fingers on her clit it was only seconds later that she let out several cries of pleasure as she came. Her hips gyrated a little more on his dick as her climax hit her.

Her quick orgasm took him by surprise, as it apparently had her as well. He moaned and grumbled, “Bloody hell” into her neck. He pumped into her a few more times before giving in to the ecstasy that was coursing through every fiber of his being. He slammed into her hard as he spilled himself inside her tight back passage. It felt very different from being buried in her slick walls, but it felt just as powerfully good.

He moaned her name repeatedly as he spent himself dry and came down from the blissful high. He slowly pulled out of her and collapsed next to her on the bed. His body was coated lightly with sweat and his breathing was a little heavy. He stared at the ceiling for long moments in silence, feeling a little boneless. When he finally regained his voice he muttered, “Bloody fucking marvelous.”

She sighed and collapsed on the bed beside him. Slowly she brought a hand to wander over his chest. “Indeed it was,” she murmured with a smile. “I wish we could just fall asleep here, but…” she slowly sat up, feeling a little numb from all the sex. “We really can’t. My mom will be home soon and I need to call her and Willow and pack a bag.” She sighed, thinking about all she had to do in such a short amount of time, but she quickly kissed him on the lips to calm her nerves. “I get to stay with you tonight,” she sing-songed as she hopped off the bed with a revival of energy.

Buffy went into the bathroom to quickly clean up her body and then she got dressed. She threw a bag together while chatting with Willow about covering for her. He used the bathroom after her before lying down on her bed to wait for her. He watched and listened as she called Willow. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her as she flitted around the room. She was just so… perfect, and she was his.

She threw a glance at Will as she talked to her friend about him for a second. Then she hung up with Willow and zipped up her bag. “Time to call Mom,” she said dramatically. She dialed her mom’s cell and told her she was staying at Willow’s. Her mom didn’t put up a fuss and Buffy told her she had to go because Willow was coming over in a few and she still had to pack a bag and get her school things together. She hung up the phone and turned to Will with a grin. “Home free, baby!”

He sighed in contentment and smiled warmly at her when she spoke to him. “Can’t wait to take you home with me, kitten.”

Her packing was nearly finished when she got off the phone with her mom. All she needed was her shower stuff, which she quickly put in a separate bag. He sat up and waited for her to finish. When her stuff was all together he took it from her and went downstairs. He put everything in his car as he waited for her to lock up the house.

The car ride felt pleasant as she stared at him happily. Her thoughts were mostly on spending the night with him, the whole night with him, in his bed. It was something she was really looking forward to, whether they had more sex or not.

He couldn't stop thinking about her the whole way to his house. It made it hard to concentrate on driving when she was sitting next to him and he knew that she was so entirely his. There was no going back from something like this. It wasn't just sex between them anymore. It was love. It was making love. It was implicit trust. The things she'd let him do to her body showed just how much she trusted him.

She'd given herself to him and now he got to teach her all the wonderful sins of pleasure. He hadn't felt happier at any time in his life. The prospect of her carrying his child only intensified the feelings of awe and joy that were dwelling inside him. He glanced at her every now and then as he drove, doing his best not to get too distracted from the road.

A few minutes later she noticed they were pulling up to his house. She smiled over at him again and let herself out of his car. She walked up to the house with a different sense of things today. It felt different being here with the knowledge that she was staying all night and that things were real between them.

He got her things from the car and carried them as he went to unlock the front door, closing the garage door on the way with a tiny remote. Once they were inside he gave her a meaningful look and a warm, loving smile. He set her bags down inside the door and locked it before pulling her close to him. He kissed her deeply, holding her tight in his arms, letting her know without words that she was everything he'd ever wanted and that he wasn't ever letting go.

When the kiss broke, he took her things upstairs to his room. He set them in a corner and took her hand in his with a smile. He divested her of her clothing quickly and pulled her into bed with him, prepared to show her what a night of passion and love could really be like, given it was with the right person. Being with her like this... he'd never felt anything more perfect in his life.


Chapter End Notes:
He really has a dirty mouth, doesn't he? Please review!