Author's Chapter Notes:
WOOOHOO Deep Woods action, here we cum! *giggles like crazy* Thanks PB for urging me to write this and beta'ing so quickly. You are awesome *hugs sooo tight*
Chap 2 – Pokin’ Around in the Bushes

Spike sat up and straightened his hat. "You like this uniform? Really?"

"Yes, I do. It reminds me of a Boy Scout leader. Very hot! Now, less talk-y, more touch-y." Buffy winked and began to try and undo his pants. She just had to see what he was packin’. From the feel of it through those shorts, she had hit the jackpot.

"Let me stand up, I can get those off for you a little quicker." Buffy’s eyes bugged out as he stood and quickly dropped trou, releasing the beast of a cock he had been hiding.

God Bless America! I salute you, Scout Master! Buffy took his monster cock in her hand and stroked it gently. She always marveled at how something so hard, could feel so soft. The silky skin slid over his steeled rod with each pump of her hand. "Now I know where you got your nickname. I hope you are planning on driving this spike into me, and soon, Ranger." She slowly licked his impressive length with her tongue, her emerald eyes never leaving his.

Spike was trying not to break eye contact with her, but what she was doing to him was making him weak in the knees. FUCK! This is amazing! And NOW he had a much better story to go with his nickname! "Buffy, you're driving me mad with your hot little mouth wrapped around my spike, and I can’t wait to drive it into you. Anywhere you want, just don’t stop yet, please!"

Buffy opened her mouth wide and took him as deep into her throat as possible. Her hands circled the base of his thick cock, rhythmically pumping in time with her bobbing head. "MMMmmmm," she hummed as her tongue swiped back and forth along the underside of his now throbbing cock. She could taste precum leaking into her mouth, savoring his flavor. "You taste so good, Ranger Spike, better than any pic-a-nic basket." She giggled as she used the tip of her tongue to lick his over sensitized cockslit.

Spike needed more of her. He lifted her up and helped her get her shorts off too. Now they were both naked on the trail, except for their boots, and that hat. Pulling her close, he kissed her passionately once more, his hands reaching for her firm ass. As he was squeezing her golden behind (no tan lines, he noted) she wrapped her legs around his waist. Her hot, wet center was now in direct contact with his dick. He needed to be inside her. He held her tight as he walked them over to a tall birch tree.

Buffy felt the cool, hard tree trunk behind her back. "Gonna teach me all about this tree, Ranger Spike?"

Spike could feel his cockhead lining up with her pussy as she leaned back against the tree. As he slowly slid into her tight, wet depths, he remembered his tree training. "What you are feeling against your back, thrust is a white birch tree. thrust Note the smooth, thrust peeling, thrust white bark." Her pussy was squeezing him with each thrust, he wouldn’t last long if he kept this up, and he wanted this to last as long as possible.

Buffy was so close, her head was swimming in the pleasure of this outdoors-y goodness. He was slamming into her at a frantic pace. She realized that this was going to be over too quick if she didn’t do something fast. She spied a nice soft bed of pine needles off to her left.

"Ranger Spike? Wanna do it like the bears do?" she nodded her head in the direction of the nice flat surface just beyond the birch tree.

Spike couldn’t believe what he was hearing. "OH YEAH!" he replied. He allowed her to set her legs back down on the ground and watched as the tanned goddess dropped to all fours on the bed of pine needles. She waggled her golden behind, while looking over her shoulder back at him as she beckoned him with her eyes.

"I’m so hot for you, Ranger Spike, feels like I’m on fire."

He walked over to Buffy and dropped to his knees behind her. "Little girl, don’t you know we have rules about fires in the park?" He slowly fingered her hot, wet pussy with one hand, as he stroked himself with his other.

"But, Ranger Spike, Only you can prevent forest fires," Buffy giggled. God, this is so hot!

Spike took this opportunity to swat her behind with his hand. "Bad girls who play with fire need to be punished. Must learn a lesson." Another smack on her other cheek.

Buffy moaned loudly at the stinging sensation on her ass and the incessant pulse deep in her pussy. "I promise, never again." She pressed her ass back toward him, "Please."

Spike rubbed his thick cockhead against her slick entrance, teasing her and coating himself with her juices. Her moans were driving him mad. "I wonder if the animals are watching us right now."

"Let’s show them how it should be done, Ranger Spike." Buffy rocked back, effectively sinking a few inches of his glorious cock with in her. She hissed in pleasure. "Don’t be shy now."

With that, he quickly sunk balls-deep into her heat. Both of them gasped at the sensation. He slowly began to pump into her, his hands were on her waist so he could control the slowed pace. "No worries here, Buffy. I plan on making the animals envious of us."

Buffy reached back between her legs and rubbed his sac. He moaned and increased his tempo. "So hard... so deep... harder, please!"

The slapping of their skin echoed in the clearing of trees. Spike gladly obliged her request by placing his hand on her shoulders and pulling back with each thrust. He could feel her inner walls, churning and squeezing him. Fuck! This is so hot! He pounded into her at a rapid speed, setting off her orgasm as she cried out into the woods, never slowing his pace.

"Oooh! Fuck meeeeeee!" Buffy wailed. Her whole body quivering as she came hard around his cock.

Spike roughly flipped her over; pine needles were stuck to her legs and arms as he hovered over her. God, this woman is so beautiful, glistening with sweat, pine needles and leaves stuck to her and still amazing. He leaned forward and gently nibbled on a nipple. "You enjoying your visit to Morningwood Park?" he asked as he licked circles around her rosy red nubs. His cock was bumping against her entrance once more.

"God, yes! I love morning wood! Tell me more about the trees, Spike. You are so good at your job," she said with a giggle as she rocked her hips up into him.

"Let’s see." He lifted one of her legs up and held it up near his chest as he once more pushed that engorged member into her. "The mighty white oak thrust is a hardwood, thrust commonly used in furniture and flooring. thrust It’s a long living tree, thrust with specimens living up to 600 years." thrust Spike could no longer think of trees. By the look on Buffy’s face, she wasn’t listening anymore either. "C-Can’t... hold off... much... longer, Buffy."

Buffy bucked her hips, matching his insane pace. She had never been fucked like this before. The speed at which he was pumping his cock, the depths he was able to reach, there was nothing to compare it to. Buffy lifted her other leg allowing him to push a little deeper, if that was possible. She marveled at the glorious chiseled body pleasuring her. His skin, glistening with perspiration, practically glowed.

Spike grabbed hold of Buffy’s ankles, which were up by his face and spread her legs into a giant V as he continued his pounding. She was cumming again, her head thrashing from side to side. Spike felt his balls tighten as he reached the point of no return. He withdrew from her just before he came, shooting hot, white streams of his cum all over her taut belly.

Buffy’s hands rubbed his seed into her skin as she came down from her own orgasm, praising him for a job well done. "That was awesome! Now, let’s get cleaned up and dressed. I want to know more about this park. I just love how informative you are about everything."

Spike helped her up and she pulled a pack of Handi-wipes from her backpack and wiped them both clean. Spike picked pine needles and leaves from her hair as she wiped him off. "Hope you have plenty of those wipe thingies. ‘Cause there’s lots of trees I want to show you."

"Ranger Spike, I like the way you think. Got a whole pack in that bag," Buffy said, as she got dressed. "I was a Girl Scout, and we are always prepared." She walked back over to him and adjusted that hat. "You look so familiar to me." Guess I have a thing for fit workin’ guys.

Spike shrugged, "I think we’re pretty familiar now." He smiled from ear to ear. "Now. Let’s continue down the trail..."

Buffy followed Ranger Spike down the trail, lustily eyeing his tight bum in his uniform shorts. She had a feeling she was going to love exploring Morningwood with Ranger Spike. He seemed to be a real expert on his hardwoods.


Chapter End Notes:
Please take the time to review, I am just dying to know what you thought. Thanks for reading and look for more Summer Lovin' quickies to come!