Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is pretty gruesome right at the end. Thanks to dawnofme for her support and beta work.
Chapter Three


Spike thought back to the day that they performed the spell to create his twin. He hadn’t been able to take his eyes off the vampire when it had appeared before them. Having no reflection for so long, Spike had more or less forgotten what he looked like. If this version was an exact copy then his cheekbones were much sharper than he remembered and his eyes a more vivid blue. He remembered his regret at the thought that he’d never get the chance to talk to him. The double hadn’t spoken a word – just looked at them all with wide frightened eyes and then their target the Rataq demon appeared. The double ran just like he was supposed to and with the demon focussed on him, Buffy and Spike had managed to kill it and banish its body to its own dimension. Spike wished that the demon had killed his doppelganger before they’d killed it.


He opened his eyes and shuddered. The eyes meeting Spike’s own no longer could be classed as frightened. Gleeful was the word that sprang to mind whenever he was getting ready to play. Spike rolled over and offered his arse to his captor. Unable to brace himself properly because of the chain linking his hands and penis, Spike’s face was buried deep into the mattress with each thrust. There was never even a hint of pleasure in it for him. Spike was certain that his prostate had fallen victim to the episode with the rod, either that or the bastard’s aim was good enough never to brush it.


Spike knew exactly how many thrusts brought his tormentor to climax and exactly how many minutes lapsed before he could start again. On the last but one jab Spike tensed waiting for the bite on his neck – sure enough as he felt the seed spurt inside him, fangs dug deep into his neck and pulled hard enough at his blood to make his vision begin to grey out.


As TwinSpike collapsed on top of Spike, crushing him to the bed, he chuckled. “I do enjoy ramming my cock into your very accommodating arse.” He withdrew his softening cock and lay beside Spike, waving a hand and turning Spike over magically. He loved doing that to Spike – his expression when his body did something not dictated by himself was so funny. It really freaked the little fella out.


Spike seldom spoke these days. He’d cringed when he’d heard the lisp caused by the removal of his teeth and then when TwinSpike had pierced his tongue with three heavy round studs, it became almost impossible to make himself understood. He no longer had the strength to fight or even resist.


“You’re getting skinny – go and get some blood,” ordered TwinSpike.


Spike stared at him for a moment before wriggling down the bed and limping to the corner of the room. His noise wrinkled in distaste as his double’s come leaked out of his always open hole and ran in sticky streaks down his legs. His left foot ached as each step caused the gap in it to spread a little wider. He glanced back over his shoulder to see TwinSpike watching him carefully. With a sigh, he turned back to the wall and wrapped his lips around the teat on the bottle held there. He drained the bottle and felt a bit steadier on his legs as he walked back to the bed. Instead of getting on it, he knelt beside it and glanced up at TwinSpike through his lashes, knowing that any moment now… Yes, there it was – the double’s cock sprang back to life.


TwinSpike grinned and slid down the bed, putting his feet on either side of Spike. “You really are getting the hang of this aren’t you?” He rubbed the tip of his erection across Spike’s mouth and he obediently opened it and began to lick and suck at TwinSpike’s erection.


The double moaned and let his back arch as he held onto Spike’s dirty hair and thrust upwards. “I think you’re getting better than Buffy at this.”


TwinSpike then howled and kicked Spike as hard as he could. Spike flew sideward, falling just short of the wall to the room and lying there winded, but smiling weakly.


“You’re gonna pay for that, you git!” roared TwinSpike, holding his throbbing cock in his hands.


Spike may not have teeth but his healed gums were hard and had badly bruised the organ. “No Buffy for you tonight." His words were managled but understandable. Spike wished that he’d managed to bite the fucking thing off.


When TwinSpike could move, he walked towards Spike and grabbed one of his hands pulling him up with it. The chain pulled his other hand to his cock and for a horrible moment Spike thought that his twin would simply pull on the chain and rip through the piercing on his cock, he sighed with relief when the pressure eased as he struggled to stand. TwinSpike hurled him across the room, and this time he hit the wall with a bone wrenching crash. He curled up in a ball as TwinSpike stalked towards him. For the next ten minutes, Spike was systematically beaten and thrown against the walls. The doppelganger only ceased in his actions when Spike lost consciousness.


Drawing in deep unneeded breaths, TwinSpike glared at the crumpled figure on the floor for a moment before he checked that the bottle of blood had automatically refilled as it should, and then walked out, locking and warded the door behind him.


An hour later, Spike stirred. He tried to push himself up and yelped as the bones of his wrist ground together. He opened his eyes and looked at it. There was no mistaking that it was broken and broken badly. The chains on his hands rattled as he held his right hand in his left, nursing the broken limb. He moved his legs experimentally and moaned with relief when everything else seemed to have survived the assault.


“That was stupid,” he mumbled, cringing at the sound of his voice.


He tried to change his features from his vampiric ones, but nothing shifted. It never did, but he had to keep on trying. He got to his feet and walked to the baby’s bottle on the wall and drained it in seconds. Walking stiffly back to the bed he groaned as he curled up on his side cradling his broken wrist.


*~*~*~*


TwinSpike seethed all the way back to Revello Drive. Even the teenager that he’d snatched and eaten hadn’t done anything to calm him down. Tasted too old, but the spate of missing children that the papers had reported on had made it harder to snatch the little gits.


He stormed into the house and threw his leather jacket on the banister before going into the kitchen. Opening a cupboard, he pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels that he’d left there a few days ago, unscrewed the cap and drank several large mouthfuls.


“Kind of early to be drinking isn’t it?”


TwinSpike whipped round with a growl, his eyes blazing yellow as he vamped out briefly. “Vampire, yeah? Can do what I fucking like, when I like.”


Dawn took a hasty step back and held up her hands. “Jeez, Spike. Was only joking,” said Dawn, although she really wasn’t. There was something not quite right about Spike lately. She couldn’t put her finger on it, but the way he looked at her sometimes…


Forcing himself to relax, TwinSpike smiled. “I’m sorry, Dawn. Not had a great day, is all. Where’s big sis?” He took out a glass and poured a large measure into it, and then sat down at the table.


That was one thing that was odd. For weeks now, he hadn’t called her Niblet, or Li’l Bit. Only Dawn or Dawnie. What was that about? She leaned against the wall. “At work.”


“Told her to bleeding pack that job in,” growled TwinSpike. He wanted Buffy’s sweet lips around his bruised cock and he wanted them now!


“We need the money,” replied Dawn reasonably.


“I can get money.”


“Oh, like I’m sure Buffy would love to have your stolen money pay the bills,” said Dawn. “I can’t believe that you haven’t got any legitimate money after living for so long.”


Dawn held her breath as TwinSpike’s eyes glittered amber once more. She’d never before thought that Spike would try to hurt her, but now she was glad that the chip meant that he couldn’t attempt to without it firing.


TwinSpike closed his eyes and smiled a little at the image of her thin neck being crushed by his hand. He knew that the original Spike was neutered by the chip and could hardly wait until he surprised the whole smug Scooby gang and ripped them apart. He opened his eyes again and stared at Dawn. Maybe he should take her to Spike? Make his prisoner shag her or else lose another body part? He grinned.


Dawn squeaked and backed out of the kitchen. “I’m going over to Jenny’s,” she called and ran out of the door, slamming it behind her.


He knocked back the drink that he’d poured and then another, then walked into the living room and flopped on the couch. He flicked on the TV and settled for an old black and white movie. The teenager might not have tasted as good as he’d hoped but the pain in his cock was quickly fading away.


Just after Buffy got home, Dawn called to say that she was having a sleepover at Jenny’s and would go straight to school from there. By the time Buffy had hung up, TwinSpike was nuzzling at her ear and opening the zipper on her trousers, his hand probing between her legs.


Buffy tried to resist. She was tired and was sure she smelled of grease, but his fingers were such experts that she achieved her first orgasm before her hand left the receiver…


*~*~*~*


It had been days. Spike was sure of it. His wrist had set but not quite right somehow. He couldn’t straighten it out. The reservoir supplying Spike’s feeding bottle with blood had run dry and his stomach rumbled hungrily. Since he’d been captured, he’d never gone so long without more pain being inflicted on him. He walked restlessly around the room. Spike stared at the drawers that held his twin’s ‘toys’ and then back at his hands. Decision made, he reached out to open the second drawer down. He was unable to reach the top because of the chain on his cock and hands; but the lightest touch of his fingers sent a bolt of pain through him that brought him to his knees. He shook his head – of course the thing would be warded. Glancing at the door he wondered if he would he be strong enough to escape? He sat on his bed and put his head in his hands. More importantly – would he be brave enough to even try?


The familiar clank of bolts being drawn back had Spike’s head fly up in panic. He couldn’t prevent his body from trembling violently. He rested his hands on his knees to keep from tugging on the chain that ran through his penis. Spike hated himself for swiftly dropping his eyes to the floor as the door opened. As usual, the tormenting fragrance of Buffy clung to the doppelganger.


“Well, don’t you look better for a week’s rest,” said TwinSpike. “The blood lasted long enough didn’t it?” He glanced at the empty feeding bottle and laughed as Spike’s stomach rumbled. “Or not,” he added. “No worries. I’ve got some here for you.”


Spike risked a glance at TwinSpike’s hand and his mouth watered at the sight of the bags of blood that he held. He bent his head forward so that he could wipe his mouth and then turned over and offered his arse to his captor. He yelped as his arse was slapped.


“Got something different to do today. Get on your back.”


Not waiting for Spike to respond, TwinSpike used magic to flip the vampire over. TwinSpike knelt on the bed and puzzled, Spike opened his mouth. A wave of TwinSpike’s hand closed it again. Spike tried to rise but a hand firmly held him down. “Just lie back and let’s see if we can have some fun shall we?”


Spike went rigid as TwinSpike fisted his cock. He rubbed up and down the shaft being careful not to pull on the chain threaded through it. After ten minutes of paying serious attention to Spike’s cock and balls, TwinSpike hooked a couple of fingers in Spike’s opening but as Spike had suspected, he could no longer feel the buzz of pleasure from his prostate.


TwinSpike gave up with a deep sigh. “Maybe you just need some blood?”


He pushed thin metal tube into one of the bags and offered it to Spike’s lips. Spike shuddered as he began to suck on it. It was the same tube that had been used to punch and hold open the hole in his penis, but he was so hungry he couldn’t resist. As he got to the bottom of the bag, he began to wish that he had been able to, everything was going fuzzy. Why had he drugged him when he could do magics?


Through half closed eyes, Spike watched his twin rummage in the ‘toy’ drawer. He selected a metal collar and fastened it around Spike’s neck. “Should have done this before,” he said. “Then you’ll find it easier to remember your place.”


A couple of quietly spoken words from TwinSpike and the collar heated up as the ends of it melded together. Spike shook his head weakly as it constricted against his neck. It was a tight fit. Then TwinSpike unfastened the chains from the holes in Spike’s hands. He fastened a large ring to one end of it and clipped it through the hole in his penis before treading the other end through a ring on Spike’s collar. He pulled it taut enough to hold Spike’s cock erect.


“Least it looks the part now,” said TwinSpike with a grin. “How are you feeling?”


Spike blinked at him, it was an effort to keep his eyes open. He tried to raise his head to see what had been done to him but it was too hard. A wave of TwinSpike’s hand had him sliding off the bed to kneel at the side of it. His doppelganger walked towards him, freeing his hard cock from the confines of his jeans.


“Now do you think that you can do this without chowing down on my dick? ‘Cause you know how unpleasant I can make things for you.”


He rubbed the head of his cock over Spike’s face and laughed as Spike obediently opened his mouth revealing his bare gums and multi-pierced tongue. It wasn’t the best blow job that Spike had given – he was a little too out of it to work at his best but at least the fucker hadn’t bitten him. TwinSpike was sure that he hadn’t totally learned his lesson. But he soon would.


Another wave of TwinSpike’s hands and Spike was spread-eagled on his back on the bed. Chains weaved magically around his wrists and ankles, holding him tight. TwinSpike pushed a couple of pillows under Spike’s head.


“I don’t want you to miss this.”


The twin ran his hand down Spike’s chest to his genitals. He pulled on the chain attached to Spike’s cock, hard enough to make him yelp. TwinSpike froze. “Damn! I nearly forgot.” He got another of the bags of blood and punched the metal straw through it. “Open up.”


Spike opened his mouth wide, like a baby bird when its mother returns to the nest. Instead of letting him suck the straw, TwinSpike pushed it into Spike’s mouth, right to the back of the tongue and then squeezed the bag. Spike swallowed greedily for the first couple of times, before the pain hit, then he tried to spit it out, as he yelled. TwinSpike waved his hand and Spike’s resistance stopped but the cries remained for another minute. They stopped when the Holy Water that the blood had been laced with, seared through his vocal chords.


“I know that you don’t talk much these days but this is going to hurt and I’m quite partial to my eardrums. I was going to gag you but they look so unattractive, don’t you think?” TwinSpike said conversationally, releasing control of Spike’s throat.


Spike gargled and wheezed but could make no real sound. TwinSpike’s hand went to Spike’s balls. He stroked and played with them for a while before straddling Spike’s legs and bending to lick them. The sensation wasn’t unpleasant, although his cock still refused to get interested.


TwinSpike vamped out and Spike felt a pang of envy at the sight of his mouthful of razor sharp teeth. Spike tensed as the twin bit into his femoral artery and pulled a couple of mouthfuls out before lathing it closed with his tongue.


“Whoo! That’s some good shit you have in your veins, Spikey,” said TwinSpike throwing his head back and laughing. “Focus. Focus,” he chided himself a moment later. “Right. So you know how I decided to give you something to remember our first shag by?”


Spike’s eyes drifted to his left hand. As if he could forget – even without the loss of a digit.


“Well, I reckon that you need reminding who is in charge here. And to have something to remind you how wrong it is to try to bite me.”


TwinSpike licked Spike’s right testicle lazily, and chuckled some more when Spike feebly writhed beneath him as the penny dropped in his drug befuddled brain about what was going to happen.


“The thing is, Spike,” continued TwinSpike. “Biting is so much more effective when you have teeth.”


He licked Spike’s testicle again and then drew it into his mouth. For some reason, Spike’s cock finally decided it was time to come to life and filled for the first time since the day one of his captivity. TwinSpike pulled away from Spike’s ball.


“Looks like there’s life in the old dog yet,” he chuckled evilly. “So think on, Spike. The right one is history – no going back on that – but your bits do still kind of work, so better think hard about what might make me get rid of the left, okay?”


The drugs in Spike’s system did nothing to dull the pain. His scream was loud in his head but an almost inaudible gasp in the room. He wanted to close his eyes. He wanted not to see what he was seeing, but he couldn’t look away. TwinSpike raised his head, mouth and chin covered with blood. He opened his lips so that Spike could see what was inside and then chewed a couple of times before swallowing it.


TwinSpike grimaced. “Bit chewy, probably because you’re so sodding old. When the other one goes, maybe I should tenderise it a little first?”


He waited until Spike’s silent scream diminished and then rubbed his hand over the raw wound left behind, watching Spike’s face with glee as he screamed again and again and again.


“Thank God I remembered the Holy Water laced blood,” muttered TwinSpike as he left. “I swear he would have deafened me.” He glanced back over his shoulder and was pleased to see a pair of tear filled yellow eyes watching him. “I’d give you some blood, but that would make you heal so…” He paused dramatically. “See you in a week.”


Chapter End Notes:
Hope you survived it. :D