Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you to the brave ones who are reading :D
Chapter Two


TwinSpike wondered what state Spike would be in when he got back to him. He’d left him impaled on the rod with his legs wrenched apart for hours. In his hand he held several bags of human blood that he’d bought from Willy’s bar. He debated whether to drink it himself but decided he’d better let his captive have some sustenance today. And that child he’d snatched on the way had tasted simply delicious. The body had been easy to hide. TwinSpike was sure that the boy would never be found. Much easier than adults and tasted nicer too.


Spike raised his head as he heard whistling and footsteps coming closer. His whole body was shuddering uncontrollably at being held in such a way. He’d almost passed out at one point but luckily had caught himself before he’d fallen to the side and pulled on the ring. Since then, fear of it happening again had kept him awake.


“Hey, Spike,” said TwinSpike happily. “Sorry I was so long, but I have brought you some food.”


Spike glared at him. “You’ve killed again.” It wasn’t a question. He could smell it.


“Yes,” replied TwinSpike with undisguised glee. “Very tasty too. Veal – nothing quite like it and you should know.”


He walked closer to Spike. “So how are you feeling?”


Spike vamped out. “Like I’ve got a rod stuck up my arse and my legs almost ripped apart!”


“Do you want the good news or the bad news first?” asked TwinSpike with a smirk.


Spike simply stared.


“Ooh…what shall it be?” TwinSpike rubbed his chin as he pretended to consider what to do next.


Moving so fast Spike didn’t even have time to tense, TwinSpike was at his side, he grabbed his neck just under Spike’s chin and pulled him up off the floor. Spike howled as the rod inside him exploded.


TwinSpike dropped him and he writhed on the floor trying to curl around the pain in his abdomen but hampered by the bar between his ankles. As Spike’s screams turned into breathless whimpers, TwinSpike rubbed a hand over his cock. There was nothing like a good bit of torture for getting the old juices flowing.


“Believe it or not; that wasn’t the bad news.”


Spike didn’t register that he’d heard him. The doppelganger waved a hand at Spike and he flipped over onto his back, generating another scream as the rod shifted inside him. TwinSpike bent down and touched the end of the rod with his fingertips.


“Don’t,” gasped Spike.


“Don’t what? Touch it?”


Spike nodded slightly.


“I won’t touch it,” reassured TwinSpike. “I’ll fucking pull it!”


His voice rose to a shout but his words were still drowned out by Spike’s shrieks of agony. TwinSpike looked at the rod curiously. Pieces of torn flesh were snagged on the barbs and bottom edge of its mushroom shaped top. Spike’s torn hole looked like his whole arm could fit inside it. TwinSpike was a little surprised at all the blood. He hadn’t realised that vampires could bleed quite so freely.


“That’s the bad news,” murmured TwinSpike as he knelt beside Spike. “Oh, and there isn’t any good news.”


He curled his lip up at the sight of Spike’s face, tears, snot and saliva were covering it and the vampire’s screams showed no sign of stopping. He unfastened Spike’s legs and was disappointed when the additional pain from the cramping muscles was too much for Spike and he passed out.


TwinSpike grabbed his arms and dragged him back to the bed, leaving a trail of blood where Spike’s ruined arse rubbed on the floor. He hauled him on the bed and magicked Spike’s legs up and apart so that he could examine his work. He clenched his fist and pushed it inside Spike, grinning when it barely touched the sides. The rod had been as long as his forearm and sure enough his fist slid easily in up to his elbow. TwinSpike wished that Spike had been awake for that part, but no matter- he could always do it again once Spike had healed.


He let Spike limbs fall to the bed as he walked around, waiting for Spike to wake up.


Spike could hear a low keening whine and tried to shake his head to get rid of it. He gasped at the pain in his gut and the sound stopped momentarily before beginning again with more volume. It was five minutes later when he realised that the noise was coming from him. He was on his back and it felt like his skin was too heavy for his insides to bear the weight of. He tried to move and blacked out again.


This time, he came to because a foul smelling substance was being waved under his nose.


“Come on, wake up. You’re sodding boring. Are you like that in bed? No wonder Buffy thinks the sex just keeps getting better.”


TwinSpike’s taunts worked and Spike opened his eyes and glared at him. Words were impossible to achieve. His vision kept rippling, like the surface of a pool when a pebble is dropped in.


“Don’t you want to know what the good news is?” TwinSpike asked brightly. “There really is some – I was joking before.”


“P…piss…” Spike couldn’t catch his breath to say more.


“Maybe I shouldn’t let you have the blood then? You’ll heal in a couple of days unless you don’t get any at all. How’s the hand?”


Spike shuddered slightly as he glanced at his mutilated left hand. The wound was still open and raw. He hadn’t fed and so hadn’t healed.


TwinSpike walked to where he’d left the blood and then sat on the bed next to Spike, who howled again as the bed bounced. Vamping out, TwinSpike nicked the bag and held it to Spike’s lips. Spike clamped them tightly. If he didn’t feed and kept being injured he’d eventually dust and that seemed at lot more appealing than living as the fucking twin from Hell’s plaything.


Then his mouth suddenly opened of its own accord and the blood was poured into his mouth. Gagging and half choking he swallowed it down, vamping out as the well remembered flavour of human blood washed over his taste buds. He whined when it was all gone, unable to close his mouth still. Staring up at his tormentor, Spike licked as much blood off his lips as he could. Another bag was offered and this time Spike drank it hungrily. Animal blood, he could have resisted but not human.


“Well done,” said TwinSpike, stroking Spike’s face and allowing his mouth to close. “Feeling better?”


Spike nodded. He still hurt. He reckoned the bastard would never let him have a day without pain, but it was no longer as sharp. He glanced at his hand and was shocked to see that the place where his finger belonged was now completely healed – as if there had never been a finger there at all. He’d forgotten how much quicker he healed when on his natural foodstuff.


“That’s good. I want to try something but I’m not sure if it’ll work so bear with me, okay?” said TwinSpike.


He’s totally bug shagging crazy. Spike reluctantly met his eyes. His twin was staring at him expectantly and so Spike nodded his head. Just humour the bastard and you might survive. Spike closed his eyes. Yeah, right. He opened them and when TwinSpike waved a hand surrounded by sparks, Spike involuntarily vamped out.


“So far so good,” muttered TwinSpike.


Spike tried to change back but couldn’t. Panic set in when his mouth once more was forced wide open. He tried to move away from him but the pain in his abdomen made him stop. He couldn’t take his eyes off his doppelganger.


TwinSpike reached out and touched Spike’s top left fang. Pain ripped through Spike’s mouth. TwinSpike pulled his head up and to the side and Spike soon found out why he’d done that as one by one his vampiric teeth plopped bloodily onto the bed. Spike blacked out and was unaware of TwinSpike wiping the blood off his face or moving him further up the bed with his head propped up on pillows, his mouth still gaping and his features still demonic.


When he woke he was retching as TwinSpike’s long thick cock was ramming into his mouth provoking the gag reflex. Tears streamed down Spike’s face and each retch brought a shaft of pain from his abdomen. He tried to close his mouth but couldn’t and tried to shift his features but couldn’t. TwinSpike came with a yell and an extra deep thrust which made Spike choke all the more.


“Mmm…” mused TwinSpike. “That needs a little practice. You didn’t help at all.” He withdrew his penis and sighed. “Well I suppose I’d better get back to Buffy now.” He waved a hand and allowed Spike to use his mouth.


“W-why?” croaked Spike.


“Well, she’s a lot better at giving head than you,” replied TwinSpike with a grin as fresh anguish showed in Spike’s face.


Spike shook his head. “No…why…ar…are...” Despite the blood he’d been given, his strength was beginning to fail.


“Oh! Why am I doing this to you?” asked TwinSpike. “Well, mostly because I can and its fun, but also because you’ve had well over a century of life and I’ve just been born. That’s not right is it? You should never have done it. It’s cruel to give someone life only to take it away again almost immediately. But you screwed up and I’m still here and…like I said – hurting you is such fun!”


Spike closed his eyes and began to drift off.


“Why did you prefer Buffy to Dawn? The younger one is pretty cute.”


“Leave her alone,” growled Spike with as much volume as he could muster.


“Maybe…maybe not,” said TwinSpike.


He force fed Spike more blood and then pulled one foot to the post at the bottom of the bed and held it flat against the wood. Bending down to the side of the bed he picked up something that…


“Nicked this out of that Xander’s car. Got lots of useful stuff in there.”


…looked like a nail gun. TwinSpike pushed it against Spike’s foot and pulled the trigger. It didn’t just look like a nail gun – it was a nail gun. Spike jerked but no pain came. He stared at his foot as TwinSpike moved the nail gun an inch or so and pulled the trigger again. Another was slammed through his foot before TwinSpike turned to look at Spike.


“I numbed your foot for you. I think I got a little carried away with you today. Never did have any patience – you should know. It won’t stay numb though – ‘cause that wouldn’t keep you here would it? You’d pull it away and make your escape. By the time you can move again,” he pressed his hand hard down onto Spike’s abdomen, scrunching his eyes up at Spike’s scream, “the numbness will have worn off. See you tomorrow.”


He left Spike alone to his pain with the sound of his own screams and his captor’s laughter ringing in his ears.



*~*~*~*


Back at the house, TwinSpike was pleased to see that both Buffy and Dawn were in the kitchen.


“Hey, pet,” he said, tilting his head and smiling sweetly at her.


“Spike! You’ve been gone for hours. I was getting worried,” said Buffy standing up and wrapping her arms around him.


TwinSpike bent his head and kissed her soundly, his tongue taking possession of her mouth. They were interrupted by loud gagging noises and he looked over Buffy’s head to Dawn who was mimicking making herself sick. TwinSpike wondered how much fun it would be to make her retch for a totally different reason and his cock twitched happily in response.


Turning his attention back to Buffy, he suddenly knew that he could break her completely if he took Dawn in front of her. Maybe when he was finished with Spike he’d put it into practice. Not that he could kill Spike. He was pretty sure that if the original Spike died that he would too.


“Crypt,” said Dawn. “Please use the crypt.”


“Dunno what you mean, Dawnie,” said TwinSpike. “There’s patrolling to be done first and then we’ll be tired…” He leered at her.


“Yeah, right! You’ll just curl up in bed and sleep,” Dawn retorted before stomping past them and running upstairs.


“She’ll get used to it,” said Buffy with a sigh.


“She’ll have to,” replied TwinSpike. “I’m here to stay.” He took her hand and they went out to patrol.


They did as Dawn requested and used the crypt. TwinSpike brought Buffy to levels of ecstasy that she’d never before achieved. She flopped boneless onto the bed.


“I love you, Spike,” she whispered before falling asleep.


TwinSpike cradled her in his arms and pondered on what to do with Spike next.


*~*~*~*


It was hours before Spike became aware enough to notice the bags of blood left on the bed near to him. He snagged one and tried to bite it, moaning when he remembered that his fangs were gone. Spike tried to shift his features so that he could bite it with his human teeth but his face remained unaltered. Whatever TwinSpike had done to him – it was still working. He drifted in and out of consciousness for another hour or so before his attention returned once more to the blood. He clawed at it with his fingers and after a time he managed to tear a small hole in it. He pushed the bag to his face and sucked at it hungrily, repeating the action with them all.


Spike decided to sit up and although the pain in his abdomen still made him suck in a deep breath, he found that he could move without blacking out. He shuffled closer to his pinned foot to try to ease the pull on it. As TwinSpike had said – the pain intensified the more the pain in his guts lessened. He gave his foot an experimental pull but was too weak to be able to rip his foot free. Spike moaned and flopped back onto the bed in despair. The thought that the crazy bastard was with Buffy was nearly driving Spike insane.


He heard footsteps and turned his head towards the door. The twist in his gut was nothing to do with the injuries but due to the fact that TwinSpike positively reeked of Buffy.


“Hello there, mate,” said TwinSpike cheerily. Spike turned his head away, hating how helpless his was. “Aww…don’t be like that. I’ve brought you some more blood.” He saw the empty bags on the floor and added, “I wasn’t sure that you’d be able to open them. You should be almost healed up then.”


He chuckled as Spike shuddered at his light touch on his cock. “Shall we have a play with this today? But first let’s get you untied. Can’t have any fun with your foot stuck to the bedpost, can we?”


He grabbed Spike’s ankle and tugged hard. Spike’s scream was eerily cut off as he passed out. Ignoring the fact that the foot was bleeding and that Spike was unconscious, TwinSpike magically flipped Spike onto his belly and pulled his butt cheeks apart. Spike’s anus had certainly healed from what it was but it was still far from normal. It looked as if a wide plug had just been removed. TwinSpike whipped out his cock and thrust it inside, moaning softly at the pleasurable friction. Spike’s ass was now the perfect width without the pesky need for preparation. TwinSpike resolved to plug him to ensure that it healed no tighter than this.


Spike reluctantly resurfaced just as his double had shoved a plug inside him. “Aah, back with us,” said TwinSpike. “Sorry about your foot.” He inclined his head to the bedpost. Spike’s eyes followed his gaze and he twisted to the side and threw up bloodstained bile on the mattress. There was a big chunk of flesh still held around the nails. He couldn’t help but look again before he glanced at his foot. The middle two toes were missing, along with about two inches of flesh, they were still pinned to the bedpost.


Spike began to laugh hysterically. Was the bastard planning on chopping him up piece by piece? He brought his left hand up to his face and laughed some more. His sanity was barely hanging by a thread. A resounding slap to his face brought him back to his senses.


“Shut up!” roared TwinSpike.


He grabbed Spike’s foot and squeezed it tightly. Spike gasped and reached towards it, but his hands were pushed away by his double’s free hand.


“What should I do with it?” asked TwinSpike. “Should I bind it together so the gap heals up? Or should I…” He stood up and walked to the set of drawers that held his ‘toys’. “Keep it apart so it the gap will remain?”


Spike was past caring. He stared up at the ceiling as TwinSpike pushed a piece of metal right down into the start of the tear. It was V shaped and forced Spike’s remaining toes apart.


“Wonder what that’ll be like tomorrow?” TwinSpike mused.


That started a whole new game for TwinSpike. Over the next few days, he punched holes in Spike and then inserted objects that meant the wounds healed without closing up. Spike now had holes in the palms of his hands and a thin one through the middle of his cock. TwinSpike had had a lot of fun with that – using a metal tube the width of a drinking straw and when it was healed he threaded a thin silver chain through the hole. The chain was fastened at either end to the holes in Spike’s palms. Spike could no longer touch his face, unless he was bent double.


To Spike’s shame, he now willingly gave TwinSpike a blow job whenever the vampire arrived. It had taken only the feel of his double’s fangs against his balls to convince Spike that some things just aren’t worth fighting for. He no longer needed the plug inside his arse to keep him wide open and ready to be filled. It had healed around the plug and now permanently gaped wide open. He hated that more often than not, TwinSpike fucked him face to face, and vowed if he ever made it out of here that he’d never smirk again. Spike wanted to hit the wanker’s face every time that he did it, but short of ripping half of his cock off, he couldn’t do it.


TwinSpike fed Spike after every assault but had taken to drinking from him when he climaxed and so although Spike healed quickly, his strength was slowly ebbing away.