„Buffy just because YOU are incapable of any feelings doesn’t mean I don’t believe in love or feel it.” Dawn gritted her teeth, still hurt that her sister tried to lecture her about Connor, telling her that Love at first sight didn’t exist.
Buffy hid her eyes but Dawn knew her sister, knew that her eyes were full of unshed tears.

“Listen Buffy. I didn’t mean that. But you have to understand that what Connor makes me feel is more than that little school crush you seem to love to call what there is between us. I feel connected, I feel understood and loved.”

“Dawn, I’m sorry too, I didn’t really mean to be all judgemental on you, it’s just that I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“I know, and you know what… thank you”

Buffy blinked. “What?”

“Well, I came here for advice. And although you didn’t answer my question I did.”

“Again with the huh?!”

“Yeah, I mean, I realized that after what Connor and me shared, he would never think I’m just some random easy skank. I saw it in his eyes, he felt the same way. I mean, I will try as hard as possible to be with him. I was just scared of my feelings.”
With that she stood up and made her way to the door.

“Oh and Buffy?” She turned to face her older sister who looked up, her confusion still visible in her eyes.

“Yeah?”

“You should really start to think about your own fears. He isn’t dating anyone, neither are you. He likes you, that much is clear. And the way you acted all childishly jealous… I bet you like him too.”
With that Dawn closed the door and left an even more confused Buffy behind.


TBC
Please review... Chapter 11 will be published soon!


also
www.Gods-of-the-Radio.com
even without James they deserve support!!!