Dawn was in heaven. Connor’s lips were soft and his hands did the best thing on her back, making her head spin.

In the midst of the state she was in she remembered a certain blond bimbo. That’s when she stiffened and pushed him away.

“What do you think you’re doing?!”

“Wha?” Connor, still in the daze the beautiful girl in front of him left him, didn’t quite get what was happening right now.
“Dawn?”

“Conner, don’t you have a ‘girlfriend’ to be with?!” She asked, wanted to make it sound sarcastic, when all it did was sound sad.

“Dawn, no. I mean, yeah. Technically we’re still together but… I’m gonna end it. I swear. Please. I want to see where this” He pointed a finger between them. “Could lead to.”
At his pleading tone Dawn’s eyes softened and she had to do everything in her power not to give in right away.

“Dawn, I really liked you from the minute I saw you. Harmony. She’s nothing. I think we could have L…”

“Spike!” Dawn suddenly gasped and Connor’s eyes narrowed.

“Is NOT who I am… WHAT? You wanna date him?!”

Before answering the question she sidestepped him and walked into the hotel room.
Spike was about to walk out onto the hall when someone grabbed his arm.

“Spike. Wait.”

“What?” He barked.

“No need to be mean, dumbass. Where are you goin?”

“Your sister decided to have a nice lil shag with that poofter Angel. And I’m going to interrupt that.”

“My sister is having a what with a whom?”

“Shag. Fuck. Whatever”

The last thing he expected was Dawn laughing so hard she had to suppress tears.

“What the bleedin ‘ell so funny about that?”

“She would NEVER EVER … ~couch~ have sex ~couch~ with a guy … she just met.”

“Oh yeah, so why did she leave with him.”

Dawn suddenly turned serious.
“MEN! How dumb can they be?!”

“HEY!” Spike and Connor, who now stood behind her exclaimed.

“She’s just trying to make you jealous. Probably saw you kissing me.”
Connor’s hand on her back twitched and his eyes narrowed at Spike.

“Relax Connor. I just did it so you’d finally get your ass up and do something. Anyways, Dawn are you sure she’s not goin to sleep with him?” He turned pleading eyes to the brown haired girl.

“Definitely. After all she’s still a vir… Uhm. Yeah.”

Spike’s eyes got bigger by every second. ‘She’s a virgin. How could a girl as beautiful as her…’
However his thoughts were interrupted by Dawn’s next sentence.

“… definitely not. I mean, sure mayor smoochies. But that’s as far a…” Dawn didn’t get to finish her sentence as Spike was finally out of the door. She looked after him and saw him turning to the left at the end of the floor.

By the time she turned around Willow and Oz joined them and demanded answers.
She told them to follow her, they sat down and Dawn started the little Buffy/Spike tale.

##################################

Spike didn’t get far because he ran into Angel on his way to the elevator.

“Where is she” He asked out of breath but still with the right amount of threat in his voice.

“Who?”

“Don’t play dumb. Buffy!”

“Oh, she left. Told me she was sorry but that she had to get home. Why?”

A small smile formed its way onto Spike’s face.

##################################

“So, you think they gonna hit it off? Willow asked.

”Not too soon, you know how stubborn Buffy can be.”

“Yeah, I know. But there’s obvious sparkage Dawn.”

“Hm, nonetheless we should try to speed things up a little. Don’t you think”

Willow looked at the mischievous grin on Dawn’s face and knew Buffy was doomed to fall in love with Spike.

“I think we could do that.” She laughed, looking at the two boys who obviously had no clew whatsoever.

################################

Spiked walked down to the reception with a smile on his face. Angel told him all about how Buffy had brushed him off and that was more satisfaction than he had in a long time.

“… I do for you, sir.”

“Oh, yeah. I’d like to have a room. “
Absently he answered the girl behind the desk who was checking him out bluntly. His mind, however, was on a special blond firecracker called Buffy.

‘I can’t wait to have her’ He thought with a smirk. Unfortunately the raven haired girl behind the desk took said smirk as flirting and leaned in even more, giving him clear view on her cleavage.
She handed him the cay card with a bright smile.

“Here you go. I’m here to help so… tell me if you need anything..” She let her eyes roam over his body. “Anything.”

“Uhm, thank you. Uh, Faith.” He read the name-tag. “I appreciate that, I’m good though.”
And with that he turned around and went to his room.

##################################

Buffy got out of the taxi and went straight to her house. Her mother Joyce was out of the town for 2 weeks. The single mother raised her two children after her husband and father of the kids left his family for some 18 year old secretary 10 years ago.

Buffy let herself in and went straight for the bathroom.

‘What’s wrong with me. There I am, talking to Angel, the guy of my dreams who surprisingly seems interested and so obviously wants more than just talking… and what do I do?!?! I get jealous about Spike and Dawn?! MY SISTER for god’s sake. And why would he be interested in Dawn anyway. He’s a man, she’s a girl. And the way she was checking out Connor the whole evening. Why would she LET him kiss her.’

She finished undressing, turned the shower on and stepped under the spray of water.

‘And what’s wrong with me anyway, he’s not even hot. Sure the nice body and high cheekbones are nice, but I’ve seen better – YEAH RIGHT- and the bluer than blue eyes, sparkling in different shades in the light…’

Unnoticed her hand made it’s way down between her legs, gently drawing circles on her mound. While the other one massaged her breasts.

‘The way he smirks, those beautiful teeth. The throat you just want to nibble on …unghh’

She realized her actions but didn’t stop instead she turned the hot water a little colder, took the shower head and held it to her quivering pussy.

Her left hand started to rub her breasts more urgently, pulling at her nipples.

#################################

Spike lay naked on his queen sized bed he was lazily stroking his half hard cock while thinking about his golden goddess.

He closed his eyes imagining her here in the room with him.

“Oh, luv. A Little harder. Just… yeah, stroke my cock with your soft hands… “

#################################

“Oh Spike. Yes, eat me out. DO IT… oh yeah, just a little… OH BABY… SPIKE… RIGHT THERE BABY. YOU’RE THE BEST… lick me with that talented tongue… OH … I’m … I’m ssso cloooose… „
Her left hand found it’s way between the shower head and her dripping cunt. She applied three fingers into her and bucked wildly.

“Oh SPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKEEEEEEEEe … RIGHT THEEEEEEEEREE… I’M COOOOMMMMM…”

##################################

“BUFFY… Yeah, take it in your hot mouth. Suck me off. Make me come all over your face and in your mouth…”
Spike was panting his hips bucking off of the bed in time with his strokes.

“Yeah… Suck my dick, luv. I’m gonna fuck your mouth so good my sweet…. YEAH LICK MY BALLS” Spike’s other hand started pulling his balls in time with the circle like motions he did around his prick head.

“LUV… YOU’RE THE BEST… OH SUMMERS, DO IT… SUCK ME OF… MAKE ME CCOOOOOOOOOOOOOO’

##################################

Both lay satiated in their beds, slipping into dreams filled with one another.


TBC …



A/N
ThX for the lovely reviews! I really appreciate them.
Feel free to tell me what to do better!
This story is partly based on a true story so I probably won’t change anything storyline wise, however I will take critics serious!
spikeDchicK