Even though he wanted nothing more than to seek Buffy out at the address Dawn had left him at the reception, he couldn’t.
Lorne, their hyper manager had called earlier this morning to let him and the Dingos know they were needed for re-recordings in LA.

After he informed the other guys he made his way back to bed, trying to get some more much needed sleep till they had to get ready and leave.

After several minutes of trying to get comfortable, thoughts filled with the blond goddess and a room that suddenly felt much to warm he gave up and got out of bed to head to the bathroom.
Back at the room he went straight to the nightstand to collect a sheet of paper along with the phone.
Spike dialled the unfamiliar number and waited for someone to pick up.

“You’ve reached Summers’ residence, unfortunately we can’t take your call right now but leave a message and we’ll call back as soon as possible…. BEEP”

“Buffy?! Uhm, hello, this is Spike. Look, we were off to a bad start and I’d like to change that. I’m needed in LA right now but if you want… here’s my number ### uhm, please call?! Bye”
He slammed the phone on the bed, stood up and began pacing the room.

“BUGGER, I sound like a bleedin’ poofter”

############################

Buffy awoke to not so light knocking on the door to her room.

“WHAT?!”
“Buffy? Are you awake?”
“Well, NOW I am. What do you want Dawn?!”

Slowly the door opened and the head of her little sister poked in.

“I kinda really need to talk to you…” she answered excitedly.

“Can’t it wait?”

“No! I’m… I’m sorry but I need your advice!”

“Ok, come here.”
Buffy nodded and motioned for Dawn to sit beside her on the bed.
“What is it?” she tried to rub the last remains of slip from her face.

“I… there’s this guy. I think I like…”

“Connor.”

“WHAT? NO!... I mean, yes.” Dawn blushed.

“Sooo? What’s the problem?”

“We kissed.”

“Well, that’s a good thing right?!”

“Yeah you know, after Spi….”

“Stop right there missy! I totally forgot about that incident, you know, with the being woken up in the middle of the night.”

“Well, it’s actually 8 in the morn…”

“That’s beside the point. So where was I. Ah, yeah, The kissing with the guy you didn’t mention before when you told me you liked a guy.”

“Uhm, ok, I totally see you’re still half asleep but no I didn’t kiss Spike, he kissed me.”

Dawn noticed Buffy’s grip on the sheets tighten and moved on quickly.

“AND he just did it to help me.” She tried to ignore Buffy’s snort and went on.
“He knew Connor and me liked each other but it would need something drastic for one of us to make a move. So, he kissed me. Connor went ballistic and KISSED ME!” The last part was said in a screech.

Buffy’s face turned into her ‘thinking grimace’ while she let that information settle in.

“Ok, so what’s your problem?”

“Well, he technically still had a girlfriend at that time…”

“DAWN SUMMERS”

“BUT…” Dawn quickly interrupted her sister, “he broke up with her after we kissed.”

“Uhu. So that isn’t the problem either. Dawn, how about you stop that fidgeting and start telling me the real reason you’re here?!”

“Well, we… uh… weslepttogetherandnowheprobablythinksI’measyandwon’tdatemeeventhoughI … looove him.”
She let out in one breath. The last bit more of a whine than babbling.

She looked at her older sister and almost giggled. Buffy’s mouth stood open and her eyes were probably gonna fall out any second.

“hm, uhm, yeah. Ok.”
Buffy’s eyes were still wide open when Dawn waved her hands in front of them.

“Buffy? Are… have you even heard a single thing I said? BUFFY?!”

“DAWN SUMMERS!!! YOU SLEPT WITH THIS GUY THE FIRST NIGHT YOU MET HIM?!?!?”

“yeah, I did. But I lo…”

“DO I NEED TO REMAIND YOU THAT YOU J.U.S.T MET THAT GUY????? HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT LOVE???”

##############################

“Man, you just broke up with Drussila. The woman you claimed to be the LOVE of your fuckin life?! And now what? One look at that blonde girl and you’re all over her?!”

After blinking his eyes a couple of time to make sure the man in front of him was indeed the one he wanted to talk to, he shock his head as if to try to get himself out of the state of shock he was in.

“Ok, first of all, I really want to know what that redhead did to you, cause that was and answer I would never imagined coming out of your mouth Oz. And, to get back to the main thing. I felt something, we had a connection in the club and I know I’ve never felt so drawn to anyone so fast. So yeah, I don’t say this is love or any of tha’ rubbish but I do think we could have fun.”

“Whatever you say man. Oh, and Willow and me are friends.”

“Friends? Well, c’mon let’s get our things into the limo, we’re about to leave.” Spike sighed.

##############################

“I’m not in love with you.”

They stood in the hall, waiting for the elevator to arrive.

“Uh… HUH?”

“I mean, you do give great… no, fantastic orgasms but I don’t believe in love.!

“Anya, we met yesterday. We had mind blowing sex and I know WE like you.” Xander tried to find an appropriate answer.

“Yeah, babe. Let’s just leave it at that.” Gunn suggested when the doors to the elevator opened and they stepped inside.

“Ok.” She smiled. “But I’d like to repeat our activities sometime. We sure do fit.” She winked at them.

Gunn moved so he now stood behind her. He put his hands around her waist and pushed his hip to hers.
Xander moved to kiss her. He caught her lower lip between his and moved his hand behind the couple in front of him to place it on Gunn’s jeans clad behind.

“Yeah, we’d like that.” He breathed. “Right Gunn?” He pushed Gunn harder into Anya, while grinding his hardening bulge into her hip.

“Hell yeah we do!”

TBC


A/N
Sorry for the long delay. RL’s a busy bitch right now… also I’m writing on a pretty intense and long vampire story (V.C.), which probably won’t be published till this one is finished… however my muse decided to leave the ‘Meant to Be’ party and crash the V.C one…
Thank you people for the reviews! You have no idea how much they mean to me.

------------

ALSO, go visit
http://www.GODS-of-the-RADIO.com
support GOTR and their AWESOME music!