“Ugh, don’t any of you mention seafood ever again…I think I’m going to be sick.” Xander held his stomach as he headed towards the back of the bus with Andrew holding onto his shirt tails as he followed him. “He doesn’t take well to moving cars…I’ll just, uh, go with him and make, uh, sure he’s ok. Buffy, O masterful slayer, I’m glad you’re out of the loony bin and back with your ex- vampyre lover, as it should be.”

“He really didn’t get any less weird, did he?” Buffy watched as the pair made their way past the brooding vampire and the redheaded hacker towards the back of the bus and the waiting lavatory.

“No, but it got the little twit to stop staring at me. ‘s good for him, bein’ with the whelp ‘n all.” Spike shifted her slightly in his arms until she was leaning back into his chest with young William sleeping against her own.

“Plus now they can play Star Wars all on their…wait! That doesn’t sound right. I thought you were supposed to stop me before I said anything bad.” Willow glared at Kennedy from across the table as the cocky, younger slayer just shrugged. “Anyway, I think Xander’s just remembering the last road trip we took…the one with the horsies.”

“There were horses?”

“And spears…and swords…and knives…and axes…and then the RV turned over after Giles lost control.”

“If you two wouldn’t mind, ‘m trying to convince m’ wife that she’d rather be with you lot than in the crazy house. Red, did you find anything on the wanker yet? Preferably something that will land him in the big house for ten to twenty.”

“Not yet. I think he might have used magic to disguise his own record though. I’m definitely feeling some mojo trying to get into the rest of the Council’s records. It feels like when he bound my powers when he came back from England after Buffy…” She stopped, unwilling to go any further lest it upset the older slayer.

“You can say it Willow. When I came back from the dead…I can live with that but I was still a hot corpse. I came back with my roots done and everything. That was some powerful magic.”

“The hottest luv…now does that make me a necrophiliac now that I’m alive again or does it just apply to her?” Spike frowned as he tried to figure out the logic between two previous dead things copulating.

“First off, that’s just gross and technically you were un-dead and I was…resurrected, not dead anymore so it doesn‘t count, I think.” Buffy checked to make sure William was still sleeping and wouldn’t be repeating that his parents were dead at one point to strangers, she really didn’t want to see the inside of an institution for awhile.

“But we were technically dead or at least you were dead at one point so does that make it…”

“Well, I think technically you would both be guilty of it but since you were both dead at one point but Buffy was less dead when you two and she did it with Angel so…” Willow tried to add her two cents into the conversation but only added fuel to Spike’s fire.

“Hey, that’s right! You did it with the poofter.” He looked down at her accusingly but with a giant grin covering his handsome features.

“Hey! I have a soul! I‘m a good vampire!” Angel’s voice could be heard from the back of the RV as he eavesdropped on the conversation.

“Doesn’t make you any less of a poofter, soul-boy!” Spike yelled back.

“Wait! But Spike did it with Drusilla and Harmony, so wouldn’t that make him the bigger offender?”

“She has a point Spike, it’s three to two so it looks like you’re the biggest offender of sleeping with the dead.” Kennedy spoke up, ignoring the glare from the former vampire.

“Not if you count Soldier Boy…”

“Riley wasn’t dead, doesn’t count but nice try.” Buffy leaned her head back to remind him.

“Sure looked like ‘e was dead enough the way you faked it when you two were…” He waved his hand in an effort to not say the words as they related to his wife and the overgrown cub scout.

“Oh my God! You watched us? That is just…”

“Boring as hell, pet. I was actually surprised you didn’t fall asleep in the middle ‘f it. Besides, I was evil at the time. Can’t hold it against me.” He fingers brushed the bare skin of her toned stomach and he silently wished the RV would make a pit stop at the nearest hotel so he could reacquaint himself with her body.

“But you still watched! That is just too…how would you have felt if I’d watched you with…scratch that. You’d probably be proud of yourself…”

“As much as I’d like to hear all about my daughter’s love life, entertaining as it is, although I‘d rather never hear about it again. Could we please focus on where you all want to stop for dinner. I’m getting a bit hungry and I’m sure as soon as William wakes up, he’ll agree with me…” Hank glanced back at the squabbling foursome and began ticking off every restaurant they had passed or were about to pass as Willow checked on Xander, Andrew and Angel.

“Angel’s all set with blood and Andrew said all they want is something that doesn’t have seafood on the menu…or spam.” Willow poked her out from behind the sliding door separating the living space and back rooms from the front of the RV.

“So Red Lobster?” Spike’s voice rang out above the other suggestions as Buffy swatted him lightly on the arm.

“Xander said no seafood.”

“So…Red Lobster?” Spike tried again and he ducked from Buffy’s swatting hits to the back of his head, causing her to giggle.

“Hooters it is…buckle up, I’m not sure how smooth this hunk of junk is going to be when we stop.” Hank turned back around to face the front with a renewed look of determination as the rest of the passengers scrambled to buckle themselves in.