Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the beta, PB, might I remind you how hard you rock m/!
Chapter 2 – Eat Me

Walking in the surf, Spike was feeling bad about lying to Buffy. He hadn’t expected to actually like her. He was holding her hand, which fit perfectly in his, and watched, as she seemed to glow in the sunshine. He was trying to listen, to commit her fact file to his memory, but kept getting distracted by her near nakedness. He needed to touch that hot golden skin.

Spike spun her around, swiftly pulling her into a tight embrace. The heat of their skin touching, stirred both of their nether regions. Their attraction to each other was now undeniable as they looked at each other with lusty, hooded eyes. Our golden couple paused only a few seconds before they attacked each other’s mouths.

Standing with the waves crashing around their ankles, the sand eroding more with each pass, caused them to stumble onto the beach. They continued their steamy makeout session till they were in danger of being pulled out to sea.

“Dave, how about we take this back up to the blanket before we become fish food?” Buffy asked the question as she stood and offered him her hand.

Spike stood, and brushed some of the sand from is body, “Look, Buffy, there’s something I need to tell you…”

OMIGOD! Am I coming on too strong? Buffy panicked at those words. “Ok, what is it, Dave?”

“Um, well, my name’s not Dave. It’s William, but everyone calls me Spike. I don’t know why I lied, it just rolled out of my mouth before I knew what I was saying.” He gave her his best puppy dog eyes and a pouty lower lip. “Forgive me? Please, Buffy?” He reached out his hand to her.

Buffy looked at the fine specimen of man standing before her. His smooth skin that rippled with finely toned muscles, begged to be explored by her eager little fingers. When she finally got to his face, those stunning blue eyes captured her and sucked her in. But then that lip. It was begging to be nibbled. She knew she should be furious, but she couldn’t resist him. There should be laws about looking that fine!

“Spike, huh? Care to tell me why you have that name?” Buffy batted her eyelashes and took his hand.

Spike smirked and pulled her close once more. “Be a good girl, and I might even show you.” He captured her mouth and kissed her deeply. His tongue danced with hers, leaving them both panting and pulling back to breathe. “Let’s go back to the blanket. I think I have something you might just be interested in.”

“Lead the way, Spikey.” I can’t wait to see what he has for me. Judging by what she felt as they were rolling around in the sand, she was eager to find out.

Spike couldn’t believe his luck. Note to self: Thank Dave, profusely. Walking back to the blanket, Spike thought of all the things he’d like to do with Buffy, wondering just what she might be thinking of doing, and thinking of the cooler full of ice cream products. I wonder if she’d let me…?”

The sand was very hot, causing them both to run to the blanket. Falling on the blanket, Spike leaned over her and kissed her again.

“Still want a cool treat? I packed lots to choose from.” Spike pulled the cooler closer to them through the sand and popped open the lid. “Ice cream or Popsicle?”

Buffy didn’t really want a cool treat; she was enjoying the extra heat on the blanket. Today’s forecast: The temperature promises to rise (among other things), even in the shade! “Why don’t you recommend one to me? You are the expert.” Buffy leaned back on her elbows, one knee bent and rocking back and forth, opening and closing her legs, just a bit.

That knee rock wasn’t lost on Spike. He watched as her golden tresses fell behind her, swaying on the blanket as that knee rocked. His eyes were drawn up the inside of her thigh, to her barely covered pussy. Ok, Spike, don’t you dare blow this opportunity! Let’s see if we can make this a day to remember for both of us! “I have just the thing then.” Reaching in the cooler, he produced a wrapped Mega Missile Popsicle, just like the one on the side of the truck. A lusty and lewd expression took over that chiseled face.

Buffy watched as he unwrapped the patriotic, phallic-shaped Popsicle. Have mercy! I hope he’s got an imagination, ‘cause mine is in overdrive right now! Licking her lips, Buffy eyed the frozen novelty, “I am a bit overheated, that looks like it might help to cool me off.”

Fuck! Popsicle sex! I never even thought about that! Spike’s imagination was racing, as he brought the popsicle to her mouth. Buffy’s tongue met it before it reached her lips. She opened wide as he slowly pushed it in just a tad, then pulled it out again. “How is it? Do you feel cooler yet? Or do you need some more?”

No words needed to be said, Buffy opened her mouth once more, and he gladly returned the quickly melting Popsicle to her hot mouth. This time, Spike could feel her swirl her tongue around its tip, and watched as she closed her eyes and moaned as she did it.

If she keeps this up, I may jizz my pants! Spike allowed Buffy to continue sucking and teasing the popsicle, as he watched it drip onto her heated skin.

Buffy gasped as soon as the drops of Popsicle hit the valley between her breasts. “AAH! That’s cold!” She watched as Spike leaned forward, his mouth hovered over the Popsicle’s juice. Her skin prickled as she felt his breath on her body.

“Let me get that for you,” and he licked it off her skin. His tongue tickled her with its light touch.

Not cooling off, not cooling off… oh Lord, that tongue. Please let that Popsicle drip lower! “Ooooh! Spike! That feels so good, I hope I don’t get any on my new suit!” She looked at him all coy and kitteny.

BOING! Here we go! “Well, since I think we need to keep hydrated, and the Popsicle is melting fast, let’s just get this suit out of the way.”

Buffy sat up and lifted her hair, granting access to the ties on her neck. “Hmm, that does sound like a good idea.”

With his free hand, he pulled the strings, releasing her tanned, pert breasts. Hardened nipples just begging to be tasted. “Now, where were we?”

“But, Spike,” she commented as she batted those long eyelashes again, “What about the bottoms? I don’t want to get anything on them either.” She rolled onto her back and took them off before he could get another word out.

DAMN! It’s gonna happen! Down, boy. Let’s not finish before we start. Spike was staring at her golden body, not a tan line anywhere to be found. “Great minds think alike, or so I’ve heard. Now, where were we?” Once more, he held the Popsicle over her skin, only this time he aimed those drips exactly where he wanted to taste her.

Buffy watched as Spike began to drip the Popsicle onto her skin, lower each time. Her pussy ached to be touched with that obviously skilled tongue. Goosebumps covered her skin with each flick of his tongue. I wonder what it would feel like with that popsicle inside? I am so hot, it’d probably melt on contact! I wonder if he’d consider trying it? Maybe he’s thinking it too! Oh good Lord, what kind of girl says “fuck me with a Popsicle?” Well am too far gone to turn back now, so here goes nothin’ “I feel hot on the inside too, think maybe that Popsicle might be able to help?” She held her breath, waiting to see if Spike thought she was too freaky.

Spike looked at the quickly melting patriotic pop, and hoped it would survive a few more minutes. This is by far, one of the top ten kinkiest things I could have imagined, and it’s happening to me! One more time: Thanks, Dave. Buffy’s eyes were darting back and forth between the popsicle and his face, eager for his answer. “I did tell you earlier, I’m guaranteed to satisfy, didn’t I?”

Buffy nodded and parted her legs. She could tell from his grin that he was equally as excited to try this.

Popsicle in hand, Spike positioned himself between her legs. Slowly, just in case she changed her mind, he rubbed the bright red rounded tip of the pop along her shaven folds. Her head was thrown back, and she moaned in ecstasy with each pass on her clit.

“Mmm that feels amazing, don’t you dare stop.”

Spike noticed the pop’s juice combining with hers and began to salivate. I have to taste this! He located her entrance a and slowly, but deliberately, slid the ice pop inside her.

The sensation of icy pop hitting lava pushed her over the edge. Her thighs began trembling as her orgasm began, she could feel the Popsicle melting as he pumped it in and out of her. *@!#* “I-I’mmm cumming!” Buffy cried out.

As if on cue, Spike withdrew the Popsicle stick (which had very little ice on it at all), and latched onto her clit with his hot, watering mouth. He felt her hands grab his head, holding him to her as he greedily lapped up the sweet, sticky juice. Her entire body quivered as he drove his long tongue deep within her, seeking more of her hot, sticky sweetness.

As Buffy came down from her climax, and assumed the boneless chicken effect, she had to tell him to stop flicking her clit with his tongue. “Gaah! It tickles! Please, please! Stop!” She was backing away laughing, trying to hold his head away from her still quivering quim.

Spike was grinning from ear-to-ear, proud of himself. That, was the sweetest pussy I have ever eaten. “I take it I have a satisfied customer?”

“You could say that, but… I do owe you for that popsicle.”

Spike’s jaw dropped. Did someone just cue the cheesy porno music? He watched as the naked golden goddess crept over to him. He once more was reminded of her slinky cat-like qualities. “Kitten, you don’t owe me a thing, but what did you have in mind?” He looked a little concerned.

“Well, I certainly wasn’t planning on violating you with a Popsicle, if that’s what you’re worried about.” She giggled as she kneeled between his legs, and ran her hands up his thighs. “Aren’t you a bit overdressed for this picnic?”


Chapter End Notes:
Please review, and once more, leave me another Summer Lovin' prompt!