Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to PB for all your advice and the awesome beta job! you rock m/
Chapter 3 - Ice is Nice

“God, you feel so good touching me…” Spike threw his head back as he let the sensation flow over him. Buffy’s hand was slowly pumping his hard-as-a-rock cock; a gentle breeze had come across the shore, adding to his experience.

Buffy’s mind was running through the multitude of possibilities she could do with Spike’s ‘spike’ and a cooler full of ice cream products. She put her ice cream naughty thoughts on the side burner for a second to behold the sight in front of her. Look at him! I swear the man has no flaws! I could just lick him from head to toe... Now, how am I gonna get ice cream on him without looking like a complete idiot. I don’t want to whip out any thing on a stick, nope, don’t want to scare him. And a cone… no idea what to do with that. Hmm, I got it!

Buffy let go of him, hearing a whimper at his loss, “Hold on just a second, Spike, I think I have an idea.” She leaned back to pull the cooler closer, bringing it within arm’s reach. “Aha! Just what I needed.” She grabbed a small cup of vanilla ice cream and ice cubes. The small cup was placed back on top of the cooler, and she popped a cube into her mouth.

Spike watched with curiosity. At least I know she’s not planning on ramming a pop up my ass! But, I never would have thought she’d have chosen vanilla.

She returned to her spot between his legs, and placed the cup of ice cream in the sun. Her now chilled hand found its way to his cock once more. In this heat, her cool, damp hand on his hot skin damn near sizzled.

She heard him gasp, “Is my hand too cold?”

“Hell no! It feels like heaven meets hell!” His head returned to its original upright position. “I always thought cold + naughty bits was a bad thing, but you’ve got me rethinking it all. Please, continue.”

Buffy had been sucking on an ice cube, which was almost completely melted. Leaning forward, his cock still in her hand, she slowly licked him from base to tip with her chilled tongue.

“Ohmigod, that’s amazing, more, please, Buffy, don’t stop.” He now lay on his back completely.

Buffy looked over at the cup of ice cream she had placed in the sun. The outside heat would quickly melt it and make it so she could drizzle it on him. For now, she would grab another ice cube and experiment on him a bit.

Cube in hand, she began to trace tight circles around his small pink nipples. He let out a moan as the ice first touched his skin, hardening that little nub. She repeated on his other nipple, smiling at his reaction. The cube was nearly gone, just enough left to run over his chiseled abs. The lower that cube went, the more he tilted his hips upward. His cock wanted her attention, and she was about to let him have it.

The cardboard top on the ice cream cup was quickly removed, revealing the cups soupy contents. Perfect. Now, what first?

Spike was now watching her intently, lusty eyes followed her every move.

He watched her take her pointer finger and dip it into the ice cream to stir it. Then she caught him watching her.

The hungry look he was giving her was exactly what she needed to set her plan in motion.

She took her ice cream coated finger and sucked into her mouth. His cock jumped against his stomach, trying to get her attention. She stirred the cup once again with her finger and then touched it to his lips. He started to lick it off, when she stopped him, “Uh-uh-uh, why don't you let me do that." And quickly captured his mouth with her own. Buffy realized what the urgency of his kiss implied. He wanted her, and now.

His arms wrapped around her hot, naked body, pulling her close. His kisses moved to her neck, hungry to taste her skin, “Buffy, can I, I mean, what I’m saying is… I need to be inside you,” as he tried to roll her over onto her back.

Buffy giggled and pushed hard against his chest and sat up, straddling him. “But, Spike, I’m not done with my ice cream just yet, you must be patient. But, yes, you may, but not before I’m done.”

His hands had already found her hips and were holding her tight to his pelvis, which was thrusting up towards her heat. “Buffy, I don’t know how much more of this I can take before I burst!”

“Not too much longer, I promise. I just want to finish.” She began to hum an old Def Leppard song she was reminded of as she picked up the small cup and drizzled a bit onto his chest. “Oops! Mustn’t waste it!” Buffy scooted back some and began licking and slurping the ice cream off his chest. “Mmmm this is the best ice cream I’ve ever had,” she continued humming as she went lower down his torso. She licked him clean, tracing every rippled muscle with her tongue. Then with his cock in her right hand, she poured the remaining melted ice cream over his cockhead.

The milky white cream was running over her fingers like she’d already finished the job. “It looks like you already burst”, she giggled and proceeded to sensuously lick the melty ice cream from her fist. Buffy moaned, “Mmmm, tastes sooo good! Almost done, sweets.” Realizing the ice cream had dripped onto his balls, she gently nuzzled as licked them clean. Ice cream with nuts is the best! She smiled and then took his large shaft deep into her throat on the first try.

Spike had never had anyone able to take as much of his cock in their mouth. That’s it, Baby, don’t miss one drop. You love that ice cream… He watched, mesmerized, as she sucked and licked him till not one drop of ice cream remained. And that was all he could take. “Please… I need, I need, Buffy, I’m trying...”

She quickly positioned herself over his cock once more, which he was already lining up with her entrance, giggling at his pleading.

They were both primed for this and she sank her slick pussy down on him to the hilt. She raised and lowered herself a few times slowly, relishing the sweet fullness she felt. She could tell he wanted her to speed up, but she struggled to maintain the slow steady pace.

This bird is driving me mad! I need to show her just what I can do with this ‘spike’, and right now!

Spike quickly flipped them and began to pound into her with such intensity, she thought briefly that no man she’d ever been with could pull off that tempo. Holy Mega Missile, Batman, what is he a machine? She was cumming, again. She clung to him, her fingers digging into his flesh, losing herself in the firework show in her head as synapses in her brain fired off repeatedly. She cried out in ecstasy as she felt him cum with her.

Spike couldn’t believe the intense orgasm building within himself. He was headed into orgasmic bliss like he’d never known, and let it happen. He lifted one of her legs, never slowing his stroke, and put it over his shoulder allowing for even deeper penetration. The tingles started in his toes and quickly flowed to every nerve ending in his body. He could feel Buffy’s orgasm fluttering around him, triggering spasms throughout his body. He screamed her name as he shot jet after jet of cum deep within her.

The two exhausted, but sated bodies laid on the blanket for some time, unable to catch their breath from the explosive sex they’d just had.

“Buffy, you remember that song you were humming before? Well, I am all hot and sticky sweet… from my head down to my feet, and I’m pretty sure you are too. Wanna take a skinny dip with me to get rinsed off before round two?”

Buffy couldn’t believe her luck. “Absolutely. There’s a lot left in that cooler…”

“And even more on the truck.” Spike stood up, and reached down to help her up.

Buffy grinned and followed him down to the water’s edge once more. I love ice cream, even more than I thought possible! “Ya know, eating ice cream all day is gonna make me fat!” as she rushed toward the water.

“Not to worry, I have a strenuous exercise plan in mind to help you burn those calories,” Spike yelled as he took off after her.

Thrilled with the way his afternoon had turned out, and not showing any signs of slowing, he decided he would run Dave’s truck anytime he asked from now on. Who knew this was a possibility? I bet Dave did, that sly dog! Spike was running through the inventory in the truck, trying to think of new uses for each item Dave stocked. He also had come up with a new logo for his stupid shirts. Note to tell Dave: Ice is nice, but ice cream’ll make you scream


Chapter End Notes:
Please review, I am shuffling the prompts around making final decision for the next installment. Leave me one if you have a new one!