[Reviews - 3] LikedPrinter
Summary: Someone on the outside sees what’s happening between the Slayer and the Vampire that adores her, and is beyond happy with what is seen. What happens when Spike is forced to see through that outsider’s eye, finally getting a real view of what his “relationship” with the Slayer really is? Will he finally care enough about himself to put an end to his torment? Will Buffy wise-up, or will she be devastated if, when, the choice is taken away from her? Out of her control...
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 3963 Read: 1375
Published: 06/30/2009 Updated: 06/30/2009

1. Chapter One: Everything Changes by MrsTattooedButterfly [Reviews - 3] Liked (3963 words)
Author’s Notes: Story is set in Season 6, at the end of the “Dead Things” Episode, and there will be usage of the dialogue from it, but just a little. After that, well then it’s really gonna take a huge dive off the tracks, but totally in a good way. Cause how many of us wanted to change how that scene ended? Am I the only one, then? Didn’t think so. Oh, and Story Title & Chapter Title(s) are named after songs by Staind. What can I say; this is what I was listening to when the Story idea hit me, and I’m just drawn to the Story Name, can’t help myself, I’ve tried. Ok, and away we go….