[Reviews - 27] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy Summers is a famous singer with a past that haunts her. Will she be able to make it up to the man that she hurt so many years ago?


Nominated for Best Reconcilliation! Thanks to whoever nom'd me! You rock!
Rated: PG
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3374 Read: 10340
Published: 07/01/2009 Updated: 07/01/2009

1. Chapter 1 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 10] Liked (1068 words)
So, I was talking with my friend Katie Thropp on MSN... we talked about what we would like to read of the Spuffy variety and she told me about this idea and I ran with it. Its a really good idea, I just hope I do it justice! Its a two chapter story and I have it all done and beta's so I will post the second chapter tomorrow. A HUGE SPECIAL AMAZING THANK YOU goes to Katie Throp for the following: 1. The idea. 2. beta'ing. 3. The support. *Hugs and squishes and twirls* I LOVE YOU!! you are awesome! This one is dedicated to her!

2. Chapter 2 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 17] Liked (2306 words)
Okay.. I said that I would wait, but I just can't. I love this fic too much to wait until tomorrow lol. I'm very impatient. Okay, I didn't mention that this was a song fic in the previous chapter because if you all knew the song, you would ruin the meaning of the fic. I was going to go a whole different way with this fic, but I listened to the song so many time, I just didnt feel like it needed too many chapters. Anyway, I will give you a link to the song, and hopefully you can listen to it during or after you read. I absolutely LOVE this song, and once again, Katie Thropp was the one to show me the song. She also beta'd this chapter too. So, without further ado.. here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ojoqHbPmzg if you can't view the video, search Caught in the Crowd by Kate Miller Heidke and listen to it that way. Also, thank you to xaphania for telling me about the little errors Katie Thropp and I had missed. Thanks! *hugs*