[Reviews - 49] LikedPrinter
Summary: ...::...Challenge Response to SinisterChic over at Elysian Fields...::... For specifics, see the A/N. Clem plays matchmaker in setting our favourite couple together. But since this *is* Spike and Buffy we're talking about, is a happy ending truly possible? And Clem is in for a few surprises of his own...and maybe his own happy ending! Set in Season 6, post Smashed.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14224 Read: 12742
Published: 07/04/2009 Updated: 07/29/2009

1. 1. Rough Waters by Shakes [Reviews - 6] Liked (2923 words)
For challenge requirement details, c/p this link into your URL OR go to Elysian Fields, click "Challenges", click "C" and then scroll to the second one.: http://dark-solace.org/elysian/challenges.php?let=C --> Scroll down to the second challenge!

1) This fic is dedicated to SinisterChic. I hope you like it hon! =)

2) Mucho thanks go to Christine for her awesome beta skillz. Love you sweetie! =)

3) Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

Reviews are more than welcome! =)

Oh and the absolutely GORGEOUS banner was created by my fab beta, Christine! Love you sweetie! *hugs*

2. 2. Severing Ties by Shakes [Reviews - 5] Liked (1389 words)
1) Warm thanks go to Christine for beta-ing this for me! Love you hon! =)



2) This fic is dedicated to SinisterChic. Hope you enjoy this sweetie! =)



3) Many thanks and warm wishes are speedily directed to: Brett, AMI, PhotographyNut, cordykitten and CallMeKitten! Your reviews were all spectacular and they truly, sincerely made my day! I'm off to go respond to them all right now! =) Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

3. 3. Making Plans by Shakes [Reviews - 5] Liked (1141 words)
1) Warm thanks and wishes go to Christine for beta-ing this for me! *hugs*

2) This fic is dedicated to SinisterChic. I hope you like this hon!

3) Thank you SO much for everyone who reviewed the last chapter: PhotographyNut, AMI, Carol and an anonymous reviewer! Your thoughts all mean the world to me and I hope you guys like this chapter!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

4. 4. Young Love by Shakes [Reviews - 4] Liked (1035 words)
This is un-beta'd so mistakes are all mine.

Thanks to all the support from everyone! I appreciate all the reviews!

Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended.

5. 5. A Long Night by Shakes [Reviews - 5] Liked (1175 words)
This is self-beta'd so any mistakes are mine. Thanks to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter *hugs* Your support means more to me than you know and I really, truly appreciate the feedback and kind comments. I realize that Dawn/Clem is an unusual pairing and that the depth to this story, in terms of Buffy's reaction to their relationship, is a tad shallow, I intended for this fic to be Fluffy and light-hearted. =) I hope you enjoy this chapter and please review! It's so nice to hear from everyone, especially since RL has been crap. Hope you enjoy this.

6. 6. Surprises by Shakes [Reviews - 4] Liked (1990 words)
Thanks to Christine for the wonderful beta job. *hugs* Also, a huge thank you to everyone who reviewed the latest chapter! All of your comments and kind feedback mean the world to me. Thank you. I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint. : )

7. 7. Insecure by Shakes [Reviews - 3] Liked (1033 words)
I hope you enjoy this chapter, guys. Thanks *so* much to everyone who has reviewed thus far! I'm really glad you like this fic! I hope to see more reviews *Wink wink* so please, take a moment to just leave your thoughts, I'd totally appreciate it!

Thanks SO much to Christine for beta-ing her tail and getting the final chapters back to me! Love you, sweetie! : ) **Ps.: This also means that I'll post more frequently, probably every 2 days, now that I have all the chappies with me. Another update will be Saturday or Sunday! Depends on what kind of response this chappie gets! *grins* Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. I own only the plot.

8. 8. True Confessions by Shakes [Reviews - 3] Liked (1058 words)
Thanks again to everyone who reviewed! I hope you all enjoy this chapter and again, feedback would be SO awesome! =) I'll post the next chapter on Monday or Tuesday! Only two to go now!
Thanks SO much to Christine for beta-ing this! You're the best, darling! =D

9. 9. Love by Shakes [Reviews - 7] Liked (1444 words)
Thanks SO much to everyone who reviewed the previous chapter! Your feedback means the absolute world to me and I love you all! *hugs* I hope this chapter is received well and everyone enjoys! Additionally, please leave a review on your way! I'd love to hear your thoughts!! : )

Many thanks go to Christine for beta-ing this for me! You're the best, sweetie! Hugs and kisses!

Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. I own only the plot and my intentions are only to entertainment. I receive no monetary gain from posting this. Joss Whedon and ME own all characters.

10. 10. New Beginnings by Shakes [Reviews - 7] Liked (1036 words)
Wow, here I am at the end of my very first *completed* fic. There are so many people who deserve thanks and appreciation and I suppose this is the right time and place for them! =)


I would first and foremost like to thank my beta, Christine (also known as serendipity here in TSR) Honey, I could not have posted this without you and my writing would have utterly *failed* if not for your awesome skillz, homeskillet. =p Thank you SO much darling *hugs*


I could not have made it thus far if not for the absolutely wonderful support that all the readers and reviewers supported me with! To everyone who read and reviewed, I thank you immensely. A huge shout-out to all my reviewers: CallMeKitten, lindsay, cordykitten, PhotographyNut, AMI, Brett, Carol, LCF, Lou, spuffy, and to any anonymous reviewers! You guys are all my Spuffy soulmates and I love you all! *hugs and smooches*


And so, finally, I give you the final chapter of Clem the Matchmaker. I sincerely hope everything enjoyed this sort of-ish lighthearted fic. It was a pleasure to write and I also hope the ending appeals to everyone!


For anyone interested in the actual details of the challenge from SinisterChic (since I didn't want to give any details away) here are the challenge requirements:

Must Have: -Clem offering Dawn Cheetos -Clem seeks a spell to make him look hot (Human, or what he believes is hot) -Clem bonds with a kitty that Dawn gives him and Spike attempts to eat it

Could Have: -Clem beats Riley up, or tries to, with Dawn cheering him up -Spike getting a waterbed -Spike and Clem playing video-games with their lady loves -Spike and Clem watching Passions together

Can't Have: -Clem dying


So there you have it! The challenge specifics! :D


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.