Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to Sotia and PaganBaby for holding my hand through this, its been a fun and bumpy ride :P
Part 4 - The Game


Spike assumed his role by having Buffy put the cock ring on Angel. Buffy needed to not only learn how to use all the toys, but also to form a new bond with Angel.

Her small hot hand had the brunet hard with her first touch. He had craved her for so long; he was glad Spike had seen fit to have a cock ring on hand.

Spike watched the erotic scene before him, seeing it for what it really was. The start of his new life—correction—their new life. He had all he had ever wanted or needed in his long life with him at that very moment in time. He was struggling to stay in character, as his emotions made him want to gush his every thought to them.

The cock ring was in place and they were anxiously awaiting Spike’s next command. Spike inspected Buffy’s work, making sure she had put it on correctly. Angel’s steeled, bound shaft bobbed against his tight abdomen, eager for more touch.

Spike made a mental note that Buffy seemed like a natural; she had gotten it right on her first try.

“Buffy, did you ever get a chance to taste Angel?”

She shook her head, salivating at the thought of the brunet’s lovely cock in her mouth.

“I want you to show him what a good cock sucker you are.”

Angel struggled to keep his eyes open, wanting so much to watch. He fisted her golden tresses in his hand, improving his view of his cock disappearing into her mouth as she looked up at him lovingly, her tongue licking him just as if he had instructed her himself. She was perfect.

Spike watched as Buffy began to moan on Angel’s dick. He lifted the paddle and lightly placed it on her behind. “Can you take it, Buffy? Wanna feel the sting on your ass?”

She raised her head just long enough to answer. “Yes, Master, please.”

There was no hesitation. A swift swat to her ass and Spike’s cock answered the call of her moan. He took her from behind without invitation. She was slick from excitement and he slid home with ease.

Buffy began to move back against Spike, with Angel pulling her up, wanting to see her face as Spike pleasured her. Her body shook with each powerful thrust by her blond vampire, allowing her head to fall back onto Spike’s shoulder, Angel’s cock forgotten for the moment.

Her dark haired vamp took the opportunity to praise her breasts with his mouth, licking and sucking her rosy nipples to hard pebbled peaks. His hand slowly stroked her clit; bringing her closer to her climax.

Buffy gasped for air as the first tremors hit her body. Spike tightly grasped her hips, pulling her towards him, strengthening the slams of their bodies against each other. Wave after wave of orgasm crashed over Buffy, making her inner muscles spasm and squeeze Spike’s cock deep within her. Spike moved her long locks off her neck, seeking his mark, only to have Angel lower his mouth to it.

Spike growled loudly, causing Angel to retreat. The older vampire knew better than to touch his mark, regardless of the game. Lowering his fangs, Spike sank them into Buffy’s scar once more.

The Slayer was blissfully unaware of the error Angel had made, as the bite sent her spiraling into another powerful orgasm.

Spike slowed his pace, allowing her to collapse onto the bed, to recover from her release. Angel remained on his knees, head down, and awaited his punishment.

Spike wondered if the older vampire had been trying to reclaim his mark, or if he had wanted to be punished. “Angel, come with me.”

Angel did as he was told, and was led to a chain that hung from the ceiling just in front of the large chair. The shackles were locked, securing Angel’s hands behind his back. The table nearest the throne had an assortment of rubber plugs. Spike selected one and some lubricant and approached Angel.



__________




Angel had known better than to touch Buffy’s mark without permission, but she had been so close and smelled so good, he had just wanted to taste her. He hadn’t bitten her; he had just nibbled on her scar a little. He knew, however, what the rules were, as well as what the punishments could be. Buffy’s mark was Spike’s not his; his own bite mark had been covered by the blond’s many months earlier.

Buffy had felt nervous at the thought of Angel being punished, but the twinkle in both men’s eyes let her know there was no real danger; it was all part of the game.

Spike had claimed his position on the throne facing him with Buffy kneeling on the floor between his legs, her head slowly rising and falling. He had already explained to her what Angel had done wrong, and that he was to be punished for it.

The pressure buildup of blood was uncomfortable for Angel, but he knew from past experience how good it would feel when he was granted release. Shortly after he’d been shackled, Spike had applied the clear lubricant to Angel’s ass as well as the plug and inserted it into his hole. It was a new sensation that he had been leery of trying, but found it very pleasurable indeed.

“I want to hear how much you like sucking my cock. Be creative, pet. I want Angel to hear how much you like it, too.”

Buffy pulled her head back to answer, “Yes, Master. Anything your unbeating heart desires." On his command, Buffy returned to her task and began to hum and slurp on his steeled rod, wiggling her behind in the air, teasing Angel.

Angel’s cock had been hard for what seemed like many hours. He whimpered with each sway of Buffy’s ass as her scent wafted towards him. He could not escape the sex play in front of him, even if he closed his eyes; his vampire senses created the image behind his eyelids, based on sound and smell. His bound hands were twitching, as he was aching to relieve himself.

Spike was amused at Angel’s reaction. The brunet was being punished for breaking the rules, but it was obvious he was still enjoying himself.

"Buffy, go release Angel from the shackles, and then I have a treat for you."

Taking the key from Spike, the blonde approached Angel and quickly followed her Master’s command to unshackle the older vampire. She returned to Spike, knelt in front of him and awaited his next request.

“What a good girl you’ve been. I’ve left you a present on the bed in my room. Go put it on and come back. Be quick, I think our boy will love what I've picked out.” He was truly proud of how Buffy had accepted her role, how she’d cast off all of her old inhibitions.


Buffy quickly rose from her place between his legs, smiled and acknowledged his gentle look, and eagerly went to find her gift.



__________




Buffy found her gift from Spike exactly where he’d said it would be.


She had never considered when Spike had proposed the arrangement to her, that she would get something other than amazing sex out of it. What she found was that the sex was amazing, but not because of the act itself. It was because of the relationship the three of them had developed. Spike and Angel had shown her how to let down the walls she had built around her that defined good and bad, and place trust in another being. The satisfaction she was experiencing that moment, was far more than any fairytale fantasy she could have hoped for.

She tore into her package, excited to see what its wrapping hid.



__________




“Now, Angel, do you have something you want to say to me?” Spike smirked as he rolled his tongue behind his teeth and stroked his own cock.

“I’m sorry… Master,” Angel said with his head bowed.

“Hmm, I want to know if you are willing to show me how sorry you are. Buffy was doing a fine job.” He looked down at himself. “You think you could do better?”

The older vampire was eager to show Spike he really was sorry, so he immediately dropped to the floor and swiftly deep-throated Spike’s dick. Spike was in awe by the amount of suction Angel was able to apply. His Sire gave great head; that he knew from experience.

The brunet carefully rolled Spike’s heavy sack in his hand as he bobbed his head up and down.

“Don’t be so eager, boy. Slow it down. Don’t want the game to end too quickly.”

“Yes, Master. As you wish.” Immediately slowing his tempo, Angel made sure not to let up on the suction. He knew what his master liked.

The Slayer entered their new sex room and stood by her master's chair. Spike admired the lovely strap on dildo that she was wearing. It had black studded straps that fit snugly around her legs and waist, and a detachable pink vibrating cock, which she was wearing with pride.

"What do you think of your new toy, Kitten?" he asked, taking her hand and placing kisses on the back of it. “I thought you might like to help punish Angel with me. After all, it was you he touched without permission.”

“Thank you, Master. I love my new toy. May I play with it now?” Buffy stroked her long lovely pink cock as she’d seen him do many times, and looked to him for permission. Buffy struggled not to giggle, this was so sexy and she wanted to stay in character. The game was far more exciting than she could have imagined.

Angel continued his steady pace on Spike’s hard shaft. He still could not see what Buffy’s new toy was, and he was excited thinking of the possibilities. Hearing that it was to let Buffy participate in teaching him a lesson caused his shaft to throb. Buffy being allowed to dominate him was an erotic twist he didn’t think Spike would allow, but he had. Angel couldn’t remember better sex in his long life.

“Kitten, what do you have in that sweet, twisted mind of yours?” The blond Master vampire looked to his young beautiful protégé with pride.

“Well, I think I would like very much to pull his plug. Would that be ok, Master?”

Spike granted her permission and she slowly walked behind Angel. He was still on his knees, greedily taking his master’s cock deep into his throat. Buffy placed a cool hand on his ass, causing him to slow his tempo. He was a little relieved at the prospect of getting the plug out, but nervous at what he would feel like with it removed. His body had become accustomed to it being in place.

Grabbing the exposed ring of the plug, Buffy pulled slowly. The large, ribbed plug rubbed against Angel’s prostate as she started to remove it, making him moan. Sensing that he was enjoying it, Buffy slowly pushed and pulled the plug. Angel moaned again, but he continued slurping on Spike’s massive hard on, making sure not to lose his rhythm.

With a self-satisfied smirk, Buffy pulled the sex toy out and walked back to her master’s side.

Spike laughed at the brooding vampire, then placed his hand on the Slayer’s bare ass, giving it a rough squeeze. Crooking his finger at her, he waited for her to lean closer to whisper something in her ear. Once he’d shared his secret with her, she stood patiently by her Master’s side, an ever-widening sly grin now present on her face.

“Pet, he’s all yours. I will sit back and watch. Do me proud.” Sitting back in his chair, cock in hand, he continued to stroke himself while he watched Buffy turn on the vibrating function.

Spike watched the Slayer’s reactions as her new toy quivered against her clit. Her face lit up with a deviant smile as she stroked her faux cock, bumping her nub with each backstroke.

“Angel, I do believe Buffy would like to share her toy with you.”

Angel’s eyes never left his Master’s as he spoke. He was so thankful for Spike bringing them together like this. His emotions as well as his desire were now soaring off the charts, immeasurable. Desperately needing some sort of release, he was hoping that if he did exactly as he was instructed, it wouldn’t be long before Spike gave his permission.

Angel watched as Buffy came and stood between him and Spike. She was wearing a thick pink strap-on that was vibrating at a low speed. Spike maneuvered her so that she was standing in front of him. He obviously wanted to watch what Buffy was going to do and be available for instruction, should she need it.

Buffy felt a bit of trepidation about experimenting with something like that, but her excitement won out in the end. “Angel, I noticed you’ve been doing a wonderful job on Spike’s erection, now how about you work a bit on mine.”

Angel, still on his knees, eagerly took the dildo in his throat, pressing it against Buffy as he did.

She moaned as she watched her cock disappear into Angel’s mouth.

Spike took in the erotic sight before him. Leaning forward, he placed a gentle kiss upon Buffy’s ass. Her skin was on fire, and his cool lips nearly sizzled as they touched it.

“Master, please touch me…” Buffy begged, reaching her arms behind her to feel him.

Spike eagerly granted her wish. “You deal with Angel and I will deal with you.” Using his chilled hands, he kneaded her ass, causing her to thrust her ‘cock’ into Angel’s mouth. Her perfectly rounded buttocks were begging for his touch. He slapped them hard with his bare hand, leaving them rosy red. Then he kissed her bum again. Her reaction was one of shear bliss; she begged for more each time.

Angel continued bobbing his head as instructed, making sure the vibrator hit her just right each time.

“Angel… turn around and get on … all fours…” Buffy managed to command between gasps.

He quickly complied.

Grabbing his hips, she pulled him back to her. She reached between her legs, gathering her own juices, and covering the head of the dildo in them, before lining the thing up with Angel’s prepared hole. Slowly sinking into his ass, she pressed the vibe hard against herself.

Angel groaned, as his pleasure increased with each vibrating stroke.

Spike once more leaned forward and, while Buffy was buried deep in Angel, sank his fangs into her ass cheek. As he drew her blood into his mouth, his mind was flooded with the pleasure that the game had given him that night; the trust he’d gained from them both, watching their relationship evolve to levels he had only dreamed of.

Buffy cried out as her first orgasm hit her. She slammed her pelvis against Angel’s ass, over and over, drawing out her climax. “Angel… Cum with me now!” she screamed, feeling Spike's mouth move to her tight little hole. His tongue gently circled her tight muscles, preparing her for him.

Angel’s hands frantically fumbled with his cock ring, quickly rolling it off his swollen member. A stroke or two was all it took. The pressure had built up, and he came harder than he could remember cumming ever before.

“Thank you, Master… and Buffy.” His entire body shook as he came. He thought his orgasm wasn’t going to end. Cool jets of his seed continued to shoot out of his still hard cock for what seemed like an eternity.

Buffy was still plowing into him, hitting his prostate with each thrust.

Spike now stood behind Buffy, slowly penetrating her prepared ass. His eyes rolled back at the sheer tightness and her latest orgasm could be felt through every inch of his throbbing rod. His emotions; as well as the friction they were creating, were pushing him to his limits. He knew his orgasm was close as he pistoned into Buffy’s tight ass; her slayer strength clenching him, pulling him in deeper, milking him, urging him to fall into the abyss. His balls tightened as he felt the pending climax approach. The moaning and panting of his lovers filled the air. He roared as he came hard inside her, still pumping as he filled her with his cool seed. Fireworks from a thousand celebrations went off inside his head. He lost sense of where he was, only feeling the emotions crashing through his mind, filling every cell of his being with love.

The three of them collapsed in a heap on the floor, still joined together as one.


Chapter End Notes:
Don't forget to throw me a bone... (review that is, perv) I love them (ok, now perv.)