[Reviews - 62] LikedPrinter
Summary: When Spike, Angel and Buffy start working together at WR&H, the sexual tension between them all reaches a head. Desperate to create a working relationship between the three of them, Spike has a thought. Will the Slayer and her ex-vampire lover be game? Will Buffy and Angel realize what they’ve been needing all along wasn’t what they thought? Will the bleached blond champion hold the key to their happiness? Will Angel learn that what he needs isn’t to be with Buffy, but something more? Let’s see who’s willing to play.



KINK WARNING: This fic contains BDSM, M/M, and Threesome sex between B/S/A. It is consensual, but if this is not an area you wish to explore, DO NOT READ.

Winner of Best Plot (Runner up) and Best Drama (Runner up) at Sunnydale Memorial Fanfiction Round
20

Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Buffy/Other, Freaky/Kinky, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 15285 Read: 13357
Published: 07/08/2009 Updated: 08/26/2009

1. Part 1 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 8] Liked (1741 words)
This story has had so much time and effort poured into it there are several people who need to be acknowledged. Starting with Brett. We worked on a story that went an entirely different direction then we planned, and after nearly tossing it out, I was given property rights and I came up with this. Its a far cry from the original, but the original idea came from Brett, and I am thankful. I love this story now.

Thanks to my betas, PB and Sotia, who I know read this story more than they cared to, but their kind words of encouragement and advise.

2. Part 2 - The Rendezvous by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 13] Liked (4843 words)
Thanks so much to PB and Sotia for their mad beta skillz. You guys rock!
And of course, Brett, for all your help. The original idea was yours and I hope you like what I did with it.

3. Part 3- Mènage à trois by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 16] Liked (2583 words)
Thanks Sotia and PB for the massive amount of beta work you did *wink* and Brett for the original idea.

4. Part 4 - The Game by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 9] Liked (2887 words)
Thanks to Sotia and PaganBaby for holding my hand through this, its been a fun and bumpy ride :P

5. Part 5 - New Beginnings by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 16] Liked (3231 words)
Thanks to PB, and Sotia for beta'ing this pile of words and making them the story I wanted it to be. And Brett, for getting the original idea, which I twisted and morphed to my whim.