Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks Sotia and PB for the massive amount of beta work you did *wink* and Brett for the original idea.
Part 3 – Ménage à trois


Spike offered them each a hand to help them stand. He kissed Buffy gently on the mouth, while Angel rang his fingers through her hair, patiently waiting his turn.

When Spike pulled away, he pushed his two lovers together, wanting to see them together, forgiven and free to be with each other.

Their kiss was gentle but deep, showing want for one another, but both were still a bit too scared to go any further.

The three were standing naked in a circle, hands joined. No one was talking, just gazing upon each other with love and understanding, and a hint of lust for things yet to happen.

Spike wanted them to relax together, to feel comfortable in the house he bought for them. His excitement got the best of him and he spoke, effectively breaking the faux spell they all seemed to be under. “I have more to show you both. Would you follow me?” The blond was smiling from ear to ear, as he walked backwards toward the hallway. He was brimming with excitement and energy, like a little boy who had created something and was eager to show it off.

“But we’re naked, Spike. Shouldn’t we get dressed before we… “ Buffy wasn’t sure where exactly she was going with that. She didn’t have a clue what Spike had in mind, but he was bare as the day he was born and didn’t mind, so why should she? “You know what? To Hell with clothes. Please, lead the way.”

Angel never even considered getting dressed. Lingering back, slightly, he enjoyed the view of his lovers, naked and in motion.

Spike reached the staircase, and took the steps two at a time, eager to reach the upstairs bedrooms. He had worked so hard to get everything set up; he was nearly ready to burst if he didn’t show them soon. Standing outside the second door on the right, he waited for them.

Angel and Buffy had both watched Spike bound up the stairs, enjoying the way his lean muscular ass shifted with each lift of his leg, his cock swinging back and forth, offering a glimpse with each step he took.

When they reached the upper landing, Spike said, “Buffy, this one is for you…” He swept his arm towards the open room, beckoning them both to look inside.

The room was still sheathed in darkness as they all entered, but with Spike’s flick of the light switch, Buffy gasped at the beauty that was that room.

It looked almost like a page torn from a book of fairy tales. Shades of ecru and pale pastels covered the furnishings, giving it an ethereal feel. There were fresh cut flowers placed in hand cut crystal vases on several tables, a dresser featuring a lovely selection of perfume bottles, and a vanity with what appeared to be all her favorite makeup. A large iron bed, adorned with the best satin linens was its centerpiece. The comforter looked to be about a foot thick, fluffy and filled with what she was sure was the finest down.

Taking in the room, she was speechless. The polished wood floors were covered by the softest of rugs under her bare feet.

“Pet, there’s more.” Spike spoke up, as he opened a set of double doors into a bathroom bigger than any she’d ever seen.

Marble columns flanked an enormous tub, which was surrounded by numerous pillar candles begging to be lit. The counter by the sink held her favorite shampoo and conditioner, bath gel, and a silver hair brush and comb set, engraved with a ‘B’.

“You did all this for me?” Tears had been trickling out of her eyes for several minutes; she’d been stunned and touched by all the effort and thoughtful consideration Spike had put into choosing each and every object.Spike really did know her almost as well as she knew herself.

“Of course. I’d give you the world if I had it to give. Do you like it?” Spike was smiling, already knowing her answer.

Rushing to him, she covered his lips with her own. “Thank you,” she managed between kisses.

Angel had stood back, amazed by how well Spike knew Buffy. He had always known Spike would do anything for the one he loved, but that was remarkable. Angel was fully aware that no one had ever gone through so much effort to please her, not even himself. He was almost jealous of Spike doing it for her instead, when he hadn’t even thought of it, but refused to let his foolishness cloud that memory in the making.

Still excited to show them more, Spike had noticed Angel’s silence.

“Don’t be jealous, Peaches; I have a surprise for you too.”

Buffy had stopped kissing Spike, curiosity to look around the room overwhelming her. That vampire, that man, never failed to surprise her. She wanted to laugh and cry for so much more than the room. All of what he’d done showed that despite avoiding her, despite only talking shop since she’d joined Wolfram&Hart, Spike still cared for her. “Why? I mean, I love it so much, but why?” She Silently prayed for the answer she wanted.

“I bought this house for us. All of us. I want us together, not just for tonight, but always. I’ve done my best to set up a home that you both would feel comfortable in, and…” Spike fell silent for a moment. “Want to live with me. I’m tired of being alone. I love you both so much, I…” His voice faltered once more.

Angel and Buffy were at his sides before he could try to complete his sentence, their hands holding his bare skin to their own, showing their need for him too.

“I can’t imagine a place I’d rather be,” said Buffy. Her hand cupped his face as she spoke to him.

Angel had Spike’s hand firmly grasped within his own. A sly grin had spread across his face. “So, didn’t you say you had a surprise for me too?”

Squeezing Angel’s bigger palm, Spike rocked up on his tiptoes to kiss him full on the mouth. “Yes, I do. Are we ready to take a look yet?”

His two lovers nodded, and parted, giving him space to lead the way.

Spike walked to the far right side of Buffy’s room, to a door they had both overlooked. Opening it, Spike crooked his finger to get them to go look. “There are doors on either side of the room. One leading to Angel’s room, and one leading to mine. This one is to Angel’s. So, tall, dark, and broody, come take a looksie at what I prepared for you.”

Angel entered with the two blonds close behind. The room was nothing like Buffy’s; it was almost as if he had stepped into another house. The room was masculine in every sense of the word. Minimalist décor that he would definitely have chosen for himself had been arranged using feng shui, something he never would have guessed Spike knew anything about. The colors were dark; grays and browns with green as an accent color. It looked very Asian inspired, something Angel had always been drawn to.

A low-lying king size platform bed, covered in black silk linens, was placed against the wall backing up to Buffy’s room. A kimono in the same color palette acted as a headboard.

The corner of his room was the large turret, which Spike had turned into a curved window seat, where an easel with paper and charcoal waited patiently for Angel’s inspiration to strike.

There was a large antique black lacquered dresser on the furthest side of the room, with a matching ornate mirror on the wall behind it.

Angel crossed the room to admire the details of the furniture and was shocked when he saw his reflection in the mirror. “How… Has my hair always looked like this?”

Chuckling at Angel’s vain reaction, “Enchanted. Had one of the mystics prepare that for you. Surprised you didn’t already have one.”

“I had no idea. Spike, this is great, really. I can’t believe you did all of this for us.”

“Your bathroom is through the double doors over there,” Spike pointed off to the left.

The bathroom held a large tiled shower, big enough for three the brunet noted, with multiple showerheads, and another enchanted mirror over the sink.

Angel’s emotions got the better of him, and a tear fell from his eye. Walking over to Spike, he took him in his arms and held him close to his unbeating heart. “After everything we’ve been through, all the things I said and did to you, and you reward me with this...” Angel’s tears were falling steadily.

Spike clung to him, holding him close, wanting him to know how much he meant to him. “I love you. Suppose I always have.”

Spike’s admission astounded Angel and Buffy both.

Buffy had always suspected Spike and Angel cared for each other, in a weird vampire family way, but what she was witnessing was so much more. She could see the love between them, old wounds healing before her eyes.

Spike’s confession renewed Angel’s quiet sobs. They’d hurt each other so many times over the years. Now, both vampires had their souls and could really explore their feelings. The hurt had been forgiven by those three simple words.

“I love you too, Spike. More than my words or actions would ever be able show you.” He wrapped his arm around Buffy, bringing her into their embrace. “My love for you two completes me. Thank you, Spike.”

Spike could have sworn he felt his heart swell. He had hoped they would be willing to hear him out, and had wished for a positive response, but he couldn’t have imagined it would turn out as good as it did. He had never been happier in his long life than he was at that very moment.


They walked back through Buffy’s room so that Spike could show them his own.

Large-scale Victorian furniture and jewel-toned fabrics were his choices.

He wasn’t really into showing off his room, however; he had one more surprise he couldn’t wait to share.

“Come with me. I think I have something we may all enjoy much more,” he said, and exited through a door which led back into the hallway.

To the right, at the end of the hall, was another set of large double doors.

Spike grasped both lever handles and opened the doors, pushing them wide open. Stepping back, he let the other two enter and explore on their own.

Angel smiled at his Childe’s setup. He had long wanted a room like that himself, but had nobody to share it with.

Buffy walked into a chamber unlike any she had ever seen. In the center of it was a large round bed; only there were no blankets. There were hooks in the ceiling in many areas, most with some type of harness or chain attached to them. There were odd pieces of furniture of the purpose of which she had no idea, except for a few she could figure out on her own. There was a large throne of a chair, over by the fireplace, where a fire was already burning. There were tables with objects neatly displayed on red velvet, in several locations around the room. On the left wall of the room was a closet, the doors of which were wide open, to show an eclectic selection of costumes and leather items. The back wall was shelved, displaying a collection of whips and riding crops. She’d seen some of those items before, but couldn’t have imagined using any of them until then.

Buffy walked over the closet—it piqued her interest the most—to look at the costumes Spike had selected. Angel had decided to inspect Spike’s choices of whips and crops, while the blond vampire sprawled out in the center of the round bed, knowing they would both be joining him shortly after making their selections.

Buffy flipped through the leather and lace, schoolgirl and Bo Peep costumes. Spike had covered all the bases. There were costumes for all of them—she even found wigs. Looking down, she found a pair of boots that were to die for. Still curious about the other items, she walked over to one of the velvet-covered tables.

Angel admired the many different kinds of paddles, whips and crops Spike had acquired; leather wrapped, fur covered, stud adorned. Picking up a crop tipped with a black ostrich feather, he ran it down his own bare chest, gasping at the pleasure it brought.


The table in front of Buffy had many items, but the one that interested her was a simple black rubber ring. She thought she knew what it was, but didn’t want to seem foolish by asking.

Spike saw the blonde looking at all the objects, knowing she was unfamiliar with most of them. “Pet, if you have a question, just ask. Angel or I can tell you all you want to know about anything in the room.

Picking up the ring, she walked over to the bed to join him. “This one. What’s this used for?”

Angel selected a red leather covered lips shaped paddle, and walked over to the bed, curious to see what Buffy had in her hand, and eager to start using that room with both of them.

Seeing the item she was holding, he grinned. “That’s one of my favorites. Called a cock-ring. It’s used to prolong male orgasm, make the cock harder, thicker. It’s pleasurable for the man, and his partners.”

Buffy grinned, excited and nervous to experiment sexually with Angel. Her feelings for him ran very deep, and they had never really been able to explore each other sexually after the consequences of the curse became known.

“Tell me about that.” Buffy pointed to the paddle Angel had set on the bed.

Spike decided to take this question. Lifting the paddle, he pulled the smooth cool red leather across her thigh, causing her to shiver in anticipation. “This is a paddle, obviously, and it’s used for spanking.”

“But… wouldn’t that hurt?” Buffy looked concerned. The thought of Spike or Angel using the paddle to give her a little spanking gave her a kinky thrill. But it gave her pause to wonder how far these much more experienced men might want to take games involving pain.

“You trust us, don’t you?” Spike asked, he and Angel looking at her hungrily.

Buffy felt her body’s internal furnace flare. Her worries disappeared as she met each of their gazes; she could see they both loved her beyond reason and would never touch her in a way she didn't want to be touched. And oh how she needed them to touch her. A deep lusty voice escaped her mouth. “With my heart and soul.”

Smirking, the blonde vampire issued his first command. Let the game begin…. “Shall we begin?”


Chapter End Notes:
Please review, tell me you liked it, hated it, anything... I'm curious.