Author's Chapter Notes:
This story wants to be longer than I originally planned... damnit :P Thanks for the beta and hand holding PB *huggles*
Chapter 4 - Ground Control to Major Spike


Buffy was lounging sexily on the round bed, patting the water-filled mattress. “Wanna go for a ride?”

Spike walked over to the bed, running his hands over the curves of the aircraft’s body, seeming more interested in it than its passenger. He was in awe of the room… marveling at all the cool things, when the train came a’_choo choo’ing in, bringing him back to reality. Or as close to it as can be expected in these surroundings.

“What? Oh, wow, you‘re naked!! When did that happen?” Spike tried to focus on Buffy, but the room was so distracting. He wanted to look around at everything.

Seeing his distraction, Buffy had an idea. She leaned over and snatched the remote off the bedside table. “Yooo hoo, Spike, wanna see a cool helicopter trick?”

Spike hopped onto the bed, causing a wave to form under the vinyl mattress, nearly bouncing Buffy off the bed. He stilled his movements, and began laughing. “This room is amazing. A waterbed… in a helicopter… and a naked Buffy, too.” Smiling as he crept closer to her naked form, he said, “Please, show me more.”

Buffy now had his attention, and planned on keeping it. She used the remote to tease her right nipple. “Well, this remote works several things in the room. But, since you seem more interested in the room…” Buffy started to cover up with the Underdog sheets.

Spike jerked the sheet off her body. “We will have none of that. You have my undivided attention.” He nibbled on her shoulder as she pointed the remote at the propellers and pushed a button.

The large plastic blades began to spin, creating a light breeze, similar to a ceiling fan. Buffy shivered against him. “Actually, this is the only one I know about, but there are lots of buttons on the remote… they are bound to operate other things in here.”

Spike rubbed his hands over her goose bumped skin. “I can’t have you getting chilled, sunburned and all. Maybe if I cover you with my body, I could keep you warm.”

“Mmm, that sounds nice…” Buffy dropped the remote as Spike pulled her closer and began placing soft, gentle kisses on the hot column of her neck. “Perhaps, you would like to be naked too…” she asked with a hopeful lilt in her voice.

Spike quickly rolled away and slipped out of his boxers, giving Buffy her first view of his cock.

DAMN! I really hope this isn’t some sort of mirror trick! Buffy gasped as he snuggled back up to her, his hot rod pressing against her sizzling thigh.

“Did I hurt you?” Spike quickly released her, concerned.

Buffy pulled him back to her. “Not a bit. Was just checkin’ out what you’ve been hiding, and gasping because I was pleasantly surprised. Who knew that AC repairmen we so well “equipped” for the job?” Buffy giggled as he rolled himself over on top of her, his equipment ready and poised.

With a smirk, Spike gently poked her outer lips with said equipment. “I can’t speak for other repairmen, but I always make sure to bring the right tool for the job.” Spike kissed her lips lightly, teasingly. “Got to make sure to evaluate what the job needs, and the most effective way to get it done.” He licked a circle around each of her nipples, causing her to moan and arch her back into him. “Gotta make sure the customer is happy when I leave.” Scooting down her body, he trailed kisses from her breasts to her pelvis. He lifted his head and looked her in the eyes, “Sometimes, I have to stay late, might even have to make a second trip…”

Buffy lifted herself up on her elbows, pressing unknown buttons on the remote she had dropped. A panel on the inside of the helicopter shifted and a large flat screen television took its place. Super Hero music started playing on the unseen surround sound, making them take notice. Both turned to watch what was playing on the screen.

A man in a Batman costume and a woman in a Catwoman costume were on the screen… in the helicopter, with Wonder Woman from the guest room.

“Oh My GAWD! It’s Xander and… Turn it off!” They were both scrambling for the remote.

Spike found it and started randomly pushing buttons trying to get the frightening video to stop.

He did manage to get the screen to retract, but he also activated a few other surprises.

A mirrored disco ball lowered, spinning from the ceiling, while a shiny stripper pole rose from the floor on the other side of the room. Music began to play from an unknown stereo, with Marvin Gaye’s Sexual Healing first up on the playlist.

The panic had ended, replaced with fascination, and now laughter had burst out between the two.

“Aside from the scary super hero movie, your friend Xander has quite the imagination! Fancy a wiggle on that pole? Or should I do a bit of sexual healing on your sunburn?” He tossed the remote onto the floor and began kissing her hand, slowly moving up her arm.

“Healing sounds nice, now… get up, get up, get up.. (she sang along with the music), Let’s make love tonight.”

Spike giggled thinking that if he hadn’t taken the call for this job, he might be more in for the last line of the song; it’s not good to masturbate.

Their laughter at the room’s quirks had done bone little to extinguish their fire. The goofiness around them added a playful twist, as they tuned into each other’s bodies.

Spike’s fingertips slowly traced her tan lines, as his mind memorized her every curve. He then followed the invisible path his fingers had taken with his mouth, tasting her skin, committing her scent to memory.

Buffy watched as this gorgeous man worshiped her body, his passion fueling her own. She needed to feel him too. Her fingers caressed his arms, his shoulders, wove their way through his hair.

Rolling onto his back, he brought her with him. “I want to watch you.”

The song changed to Super Freak, and Buffy began a slow gyration of her hips in time to the music, rubbing her slicked sex over his.

“Damn, woman, you feel so hot!” his hands on her hips, tried hard to pull her down, closer to him.

“You ain’t seen nothin’ yet!” Buffy wiggled out of his grip and made her way over to the pole. Placing her hand on the pole, she slowly walked around it, swishing her ass for his amusement.

Spike leaned up on one elbow, “Baby wants to dance? Show me what you’ve got.”


Chapter End Notes:
Review? maybe? perhaps just a little one?