Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks PB. Your help and laughter through this entire series has made it more fun than I ever though it could be. *tosses beer* Only one more left!
Chapter 5 – Girl Interrupted


The beat of the music was easy to dance to and Buffy was keeping that sunburn in mind. She took her first few steps, building up some momentum, and then kicked her legs up, allowing her to spin around the pole, her legs spread wide and several inches from the pole.

Spike watched in amazement. Sure, he’d been to strip clubs, but never had he had a private dance by a naked woman.

Her hands were high on the pole as she kicked high once again, this time she grabbed the pole between her thighs and wrapped her legs around the pole. Letting go with her hands, she gracefully arched her back. Her gorgeous hair cascading below her.

Spike was practically drooling. She looked more beautiful than anything he’d ever seen. Unable to take it anymore, he walked over and helped her down.

As if on cue, the music stopped. They both looked around, ready this time for something new and weird to pop out. Nothing did.

Taking her in his arms, he whispered rather cornily, “Hold me closer, tiny dancer.”

Buffy giggled grinding her naked body against his. “I’d give you a private dance anytime. However, right now the only dance I have in mind is the “horizontal mambo”. Do you know that dance?”

“Mmm oh yeah, I remember researching that one, practicing as often as possible. That’s a dance everyone should know how to do.” He held her close and waltzed her back to the bed.
The both fell back onto the bed, waves rushing under the vinyl mattress, causing an erotic twist to their intimate dance.

Spike kissed his way down her torso once more, ending up with his face buried in her pussy. Teasing her nubbin with his tongue, she moaned loudly, as his cock throbbed. He needed to bury other parts in her.

The writhing bodies on the bed made the water slap the inside of the vinyl mattress, taunting them with sounds their bodies should be making.

“Buffy, I can’t wait any longer. I need to be inside you.”

She scooted back on to the bed more, giving him room to join her. She wanted him too. “I think I need to be serviced, quickly. I feel the temperature rising again.”

“That’s ‘cause you’re the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. But this service call is far from over.” That said, he slipped his long, hard tool deep into her overheated core.

They both hissed in pleasure, as their cartoon induced Lust Fest became Fuck Fest 2009. As if to celebrate, the train rolled into the room tooting its horn, making them both laugh.

Spike lifted up on his hands, still steadily pumping into her, “I can’t remember a time I’ve had more fun. I will think of this every time I see a cartoon for the rest of my life.”

“Just don’t forget you’re here to do a job, my new Super-Friend. Now, do I need to send up the bat signal to make you focus once more? I can borrow Wonder Woman’s golden lariat and tie you up if I have to.”

“I’m starting to see what your friend sees in all this. You dressed as Wonder Woman is hot, and I wouldn’t say no to being tied up… especially if you wore the outfit.”

Spike smirked and quickly flipped her over.

Buffy began to ride him, continuing his steady pace. “I suppose I could ride you like Quick Draw McGraw, but you better have a slow hand,” she said with a giggle.

“You mean like this?” as he slowly began to circle her nub as she rode him.

“Mmhmm, exactly like that.” Buffy pulled her hair up on top of her head and accidentally touched the inside of the helicopter. Looking up, she noticed some handles she’d never noticed. She grabbed hold, lifting herself up a few inches.

“Hey, come back here!” he said as he grabbed her hips and tried to bring her back down.

“If you want it, come and get it,” Buffy said with a wink.

Spike, using the motion of the mattress, thrusted upward into her eager body. “This is awesome, fuckin’ in a helicopter waterbed!”

Buffy was there. Each smacking plunge of his enormous love muscle making her cry out for more. “Oh, yes! Right there! Fuck meeeeeee!”

Spike did as he was told. Pistoning into her with the gentle rocking motion of the water was like nothing he’d experienced. Her pussy clamping down on him hard, pushed him over the edge. A final thrust upward and he held himself buried deep inside her as he emptied his sack.

Buffy was still trying to ride him as she thought she heard the front door open. She figured it was probably that stupid train chugging through the house and quickly dismissed it.

“Buffy? I’m home! Hey, is the AC broken again? I saw the van in the driveway. Finished up early and figured we could hand for a few…”

Xander was standing in the doorway of his bedroom watching Buffy ‘hang’ with some other guy.

“What the..? Who are...? Buffy!” Xander looked around at the disco ball and the pole. He hoped that they hadn’t watched the video of him and Anya with the doll.

Buffy spun around. “Xander!” she cried out and tried to grab the Underdog sheets to cover herself.

Xander was furious. “Buffy, I want you and Spike out of here immediately! We can talk about this tomorrow.”

Buffy and Spike scrambled to get their things together and get out of the house. They were both humiliated.

In the driveway, they quickly exchanged numbers and headed their separate ways.

On the drive home, Buffy was replaying the horrible event in her mind. How would she ever be able to explain her slutty ways to Xander? And did she really want to talk with him about all the things she’d discovered in his house? It was all so disturbing. There was one thing that bothered her the most. How did he know Spike’s name?...

TBC in the final installment of the series! Find out answers on the last stop, signpost up ahead; The Summer Lovin’ Zone.


Chapter End Notes:
*smirks* How about a nice pretty review? One little word is welcome :)