[Reviews - 54] LikedPrinter
Summary: You're traveling to Xander’s house, a place not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous world whose only boundaries are those of imagination.

There's a signpost up ahead, your next stop...The Summer Lovin’ Zone!

Buffy’s friend Xander, an executive at a children’s TV network, is away on a business trip and asked her to house sit. She agrees, thinking it might be nice to hang out in Malibu for a week, only to find that if his toy-filled house doesn’t make her crazy, the lack of air conditioning will. When the repairman arrives, Buffy’s temperature begins to rise even higher, and it has nothing to do with the lack of chilled air.
Fourth installment in the Summer Lovin' Series!
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Parody
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6853 Read: 12000
Published: 07/10/2009 Updated: 08/18/2009

1. Chapter 1 - Blow Me Down by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 11] Liked (1483 words)
Thanks to PB for beta'ing and giggling along with me as I wrote this. (and the AKA title)
There's a few who have left me prompts in their reviews that led to this being written so here we go:

Irina, Lori, Chantel, and PB suggested AC repair guy, and just for good measure I am thanking AMI and Xaph for their amusement park workers/house of mirrors prompt too. Read on and you'll see why. Thanks guys!

2. Chapter 2 – Let’s Get It On (the AC, you perv) by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 10] Liked (1118 words)
Thanks PB for the beta :) *snoooochies*

3. Chapter 3 - Getting The Shaft by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 10] Liked (2030 words)
PB beta'd, cuz she's awesome like that!

4. Chapter 4 - Ground Control to Major Spike by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 10] Liked (1157 words)
This story wants to be longer than I originally planned... damnit :P Thanks for the beta and hand holding PB *huggles*

5. Chapter 5 - Girl, Interrupted by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 13] Liked (1065 words)
Thanks PB. Your help and laughter through this entire series has made it more fun than I ever though it could be. *tosses beer* Only one more left!