Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks PB for the beta :) *snoooochies*
Chapter 2 – Let’s Get It On (the AC, you perv)


Spike was looking around at all the cartoon crap at his latest service call as he waited for someone to answer the door. What kind of fruit loop lives here?

When the door opened, he nearly fell over from shock at the beauty before him. A blonde goddess in a white string bikini, a light sheen to her heated skin. She looked relieved to see him, and judging by the redness of her skin, she needed cooled down quickly.

“Please forgive me for my attire, but as you can see, I fell asleep in the sun today and the air in here is pushing ninety degrees. Tell me you’re here to fix the AC. I feel like I'm in Hell.”

She was fanning her angelic face with her hand, and glistening from head to toe with what he thought was sweat, actually appeared to be aloe. He couldn’t imagine how uncomfortable she must be, all sunburned with no air conditioning. He had plans on being her hero today.

“Yeah, that’s me. Name’s Spike, and I’m here to help. Nasty burn you got there. Show me your unit, and I’ll get it humming in no time. Get that cold air pumping.” Damn if that didn’t sound dirty, but again, damn, look at what I’m lookin’ at!

Buffy stared at him blankly. She had no idea where her unit was. I know where my unit is, and feel free to service that anytime! And look at his unit! But as far as air conditioning… not a clue.

“Well, I guess, it’s um… You see, this isn’t my house, I’m fish sitting for a friend. I really have no idea what you’re asking me to show you. All I know is, ‘Buffy hot, Buffy want cold air, Buffy call repair man’. Feel free to look for ‘my’ unit, it's got to be around here somewhere amongst this insanity.”

Spike took a look at the inside of the house. How the hell can anyone live here and still be able to function as a sane human being? I would lose my mind! “I take it you are Buffy? It is a bit over the top, isn’t it? Does your friend have lots of kids? Or is this a collection of sorts?”

Buffy laughed at Spike’s take on the décor. “He works for that kid’s television network, you know the one with the slime, and yes, it’s a collection, not a kid in sight. Scary, huh?”

“I can honestly say it isn’t my taste.” Spike licked his lips, knowing what was his taste in the room. I know what I’d love to taste, ask me, come on… “Now, let's see if we can find a utility room.”

“Maybe it’s one of these in the hall. I always thought they were closets, but who knows.” Buffy opened the first door, revealing a closet full of boxes of comic books and cartoon DVDs. “Not this one, try the next one.”

Spike opened the next one. A life-sized blow up sex doll in a Wonder Woman outfit fell out on top of him, knocking him to the floor. “What the hell?!”

Shocked and embarrassed, and a little grossed out, Buffy kicked the doll out of the way. Damn, Xander! Could you be any freakier?! At least the sunburn will hide the blushing!

“I am so sorry, I had no idea that was in there. Are you ok?”

“Yeah, I’m ok, but I do have some concerns about your friend,” Spike was laughing as he stood up. “Looks like we found the utility room. Let me go in here and check a few things, before I head out back to the unit.”

Buffy kicked the doll into the scary clown room and quickly shut the door. Spike was busy working on something in the closet, so she figured she’d go try and relax on the couch.

In the living room she suddenly remembered Xander’s fish. I hope its it’s not to too hot for them in here. The long fish tank was lined with hideous multicolored gravel and had a Sponge Bob theme. The fish swam around pineapples, and into a crab trap labeled ‘The Krusty Krab’, whatever that was. Buffy sprinkled some fish flakes into the tank and sought out the bottle of aloe.

The Snork towel was waiting, as was the bottle of aloe. Buffy laid down and squirted the aloe into her hand and began to rub it all over her heated skin. Moaning in relief as the cool gel coated her skin.

Spike had finished in the utility room and was heading toward the back door as he heard Buffy’s moans. He walked further into the room and saw her over the back of the couch. Both of her hands were busy smoothing the soothing gel onto her burn. One hand was between her breasts, gently rubbing just under the edge of her swimsuit, and her other on her taut abdomen, her fingers also dipping just under the edge of the small triangle covering her sex. Her nipples were so hard he could see them pebbled under the tight lycra of her top. His cock swelled and began to throb.

Making sure his raging hard on was hidden behind the back of the big purple couch, he cleared his throat.

Buffy jumped up off the couch. “Spike, is it fixed? Cold air soon? I’m so hot…” She stuck her lower lip out, pouting.

I’m done. I’m gonna get fired for sure, but I have to offer this poor woman my assistance. Not just yet, but I’m going to recharge the unit and then I will need to stay a bit to make sure the air chills as it’s supposed to. Is that ok with you?”

Hot damn! “Nope, not a problem at all. I will make us something cold to drink, and if you don’t mind, maybe you could help me with aloe…”

Guh! Absolutely. Give me twenty minutes and I’ll be back to give you a hand.” Spike grabbed his toolbox and rushed out to his van. He grabbed all his tools needed to change out the Freon, and then ran around to the back of the house. He would make this the quickest charge ever.


Chapter End Notes:
*Woody Woodpecker voice* Leave a review and a prompt too! heheheheheheheheehe!