Author's Chapter Notes:
This was written when my beta jokingly told me she only hung around for Spuffy porn....even though I haven't written a Spuffy story in years! Since I haven't contributed to the fandom since 2005, I thought I might as well share this. It was written today and is very short and pretty self explanitory. Enjoy!
The screeching wail of the door sliding across the stone floor echoed through the crypt and Spike tilted his head, looking toward the upper loft. Her scent reached him moments later. He smiled and leaned back against the dresser, waiting.

When her feet hit the bottom rung of the latter, he crossed his arms over his chest, waiting until she turned around before saying, “Ever heard of knocking, Slayer?”

“Ever heard of staying dead, vampire?”

He grinned. “Where’s the fun in that?”

She walked across the room, her heels clicking against the stone floor. Her hair gleamed in the candlelight and fell across her shoulders in golden waves. A black trench coat that was a perfect match for his own was belted at her waist. When she stopped in front of him, he stared down at her and waited.

“So that’s it, then?” she asked. “You’re just going to stand there?”

“Yes.”

She scowled and shifted her weight, drawing his attention to her feet wrapped in strappy high heels. “Why do you have to make everything so difficult, Spike?”

“Why do you have to be such a snotty bitch, Buffy?”

Her eyes flared hotly, her jaw tightening. “Fine,” she said. “I don’t suppose the words are enough?”

He smiled. “No.”

She locked eyes with him, her nimble fingers untying the belt of her coat and he watched, hoping she’d take things slow. The stolen blood he’d taken earlier immediately traveled south as she pulled the coat open. Pale pink panties and a bra that barely covered her rosy nipples met his hungry gaze and his cock twitched. She dropped the coat to the floor and closed the distance between them, her hands crawling up his stomach to rest on his chest.

“I was wrong,” she said, leaning up on her toes to kiss him on the lips. He stood there, letting her hands and lips caress him before he lifted his arm and fisted her hair in his hand.

“Is that all?” he asked, sucking her tongue into his mouth when she offered it to him.

Her hand lowered, snaking under his shirt. Sharp nails bit into the soft flesh of his stomach and he winced as she sunk her claws into him. “You do remember what happened the last time you drew blood, don’t you pet?”

“Yes,” she whispered against his mouth. She popped the button on his jeans, drawing the zipper down. She bent at the knees, pulling his pants to his ankles before taking his cock into her hand an instant later. Her sun-kissed fingers wrapped around the pale column of flesh, the warmth of her hand singeing him to the core. When she looked up at him, her emerald green eyes shining in the low light, he braced his hands on the dresser behind him.

“Make it good, Buffy,” he said. “Make me believe it.”

The first flick of her hot tongue on his cock and he wanted to forgive her. He didn’t, of course. He forgave her much too often as it was and seeing her on her knees while she sucked his dick was the best groveling he’d ever seen.

She swallowed him to the root, her tongue circling him as she pulled her head back. He watched himself slip past her lips and cursed himself for a fool. Seeing her like that, with her mouth full of his cock, he knew he wouldn’t last. Bitch knew it too.

She smiled around his flesh, her red painted lips leaving a trail of lipstick down the length of him. She licked him from head to base, sucked his balls into her mouth and his knees went weak when she reached between her legs, her greedy little fingers slipping into her wet folds. She moaned, the vibration causing his balls to tighten and his hands to clench against the edge of the dresser.

“Spread your legs so I can watch, Pet.” She obeyed and he didn’t know where to look--at his cock disappearing into her luscious mouth or her fingers playing with her clit. She moaned again, her eyes closing as she sucked him in deeper into her mouth, her hand working furiously in her pussy and the scent of her slick musk hit him seconds before he threw his head back, yelling as he emptied his balls down her throat.

She drank him down, his hips jerking as he fucked her face. When she’d drained him at last, he glanced down, watching her as she finished herself off, her mouth opening as she threw her head back and came on her hand.

He pulled her from the ground, guiding her sticky fingers to his mouth and sucked the digits clean of her juices until every trace was gone. “Now, that wasn’t so bad was it?”

“It was torture,” she said, leaning against him, her tongue darting out to lick a drop of his come from her mouth.

He smiled, wrapped his arm around her waist and leaned down to kiss her. He sucked her bottom lip into his mouth, nicking it with a fang until she gasped and a trickle of blood pooled at the surface. “That wasn’t torture, luv, but I can promise you plenty of it.”

She grinned, her arms circling his neck. “I’m sorry,” she said.

“You should be,” he said. “It’s not every day I’m going to let you brush me off to go running to the Poofs aide.”

“He doesn’t ask for help every day.”

“Don’t care,” Spike said. “You and I both know he only does that to piss me off.”

She laughed. “He is so totally over the you and me thing, Spike.”

“Oh really? Then why does he always ask if I’m there when he calls the house? He’s hoping you’ve kicked me out, that’s why.”

“And he knows I’m not going to do that.”

“Damn right, you aren’t,” he said, picking her up and shuffling toward the mattress on the other side of the room. “I’m not ever letting you go.”

“Never?”

“Never. I have every intention on turning you.”

She laughed and bit his neck. “Liar.”

He grinned and kissed her.

“We’re not staying in the crypt tonight, are we,” she asked. “It still smells like fried demon down here.”

“I don’t smell anything but pussy,” he grinned, dumping her to the bed. He took his boot off, riding himself of his jeans and t-shirt before crawling up the broken bed to where she lay, stopping between her thighs and inhaling deeply. “And it smells like dinner time to me.” He lapped at her folds, sucking a wet lip into his mouth before biting into the soft flesh. The musky scent of her arousal thickened in the air as he drew her blood into his mouth. Her hips lifted, her fingers sliding into his hair and holding him to her as he drank her down.

“Spike…”

“We’ll go home soon,” he mumbled against her. “I just want to hear you scream without the neighbors calling the cops.”

She moaned and lifted her hips. “Keep doing that and I won’t last another five minutes.”

He lifted his head, crawling up her body and he laughed when she frowned at him. “I’m not sleeping in this crypt, Spike.”

“Oh, you can bet your perky tits you won’t be sleeping,” he said. “Now spread those dimpled knees and let me show you again why you have a pet vampire.”

“With pleasure,” she grinned, spreading her legs.



The End


Chapter End Notes:
Thank you for reading!!

Zarrah