[Reviews - 284] LikedPrinter
Summary: Sequel to my one-shot ’Reunited’. Goes AU after the episode ‘Damage’. After learning that Spike is back from the dead, Buffy decides to stay in LA, reluctantly agreeing to help out at Wolfram and Hart. Will she and Spike finally get their happily ever after, or will things just keep coming between them? Angel is not thrilled. And to complicate the matters even more, something evil is lurking in the shadows, causing seemingly harmless demons to disappear without a trace.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Character Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 40 Completed: Yes
Word count: 67618 Read: 36563
Published: 07/12/2009 Updated: 10/29/2009

1. 1 by Pet [Reviews - 4] Liked (1990 words)
I've had the first chapter of this story up before and then I took it down. However, thanks to a few faithful readers and their encouraging comments, I got inspired to keep going. So I'm posting the first chap again, along with the second. I have the following two almost complete and sent to beta. Speaking of, a huge thanks to mabel marsters for betaing and making my story so much better! I hope you guys will like it as much as I do.

2. 2 by Pet [Reviews - 6] Liked (1610 words)
This story is betad by mabel marsters. Thank you!

3. 3 by Pet [Reviews - 7] Liked (1551 words)
Thanks to Mabel Marsters for betaing!

4. 4 by Pet [Reviews - 7] Liked (1586 words)
Betad by Mabel Marsters. :)

5. 5 by Pet [Reviews - 6] Liked (1798 words)
Betad by Mabel Marsters. Be sure to read her stuff. She's a great writer!

6. 6 by Pet [Reviews - 7] Liked (1590 words)
Betad by Mabel Marsters.

7. 7 by Pet [Reviews - 7] Liked (1626 words)
Thanks to Mabel Marsters for betaing! Also thanks to Brett, PhotographyNut, IamGhost, cordykitten and TammyAsh666 for reviewing the last chapter!

8. 8 by Pet [Reviews - 7] Liked (1544 words)
Betad by Mabel Marsters. Thank you! Also thanks to PhotographyNut, cordykitten, IamGhost, JO and TammyAsh666 for reviewing the last chapter!

9. 9 by Pet [Reviews - 6] Liked (1899 words)
Thanks to Mabel Marsters for betaing - you rock! - and a huge thanks to PhotographyNut, JO, cordykitten, IamGhost and TammyAsh666 for reviewing the last chapter! *hugs you all*

10. 10 by Pet [Reviews - 7] Liked (1564 words)
I seem to have gotten a few new readers and it makes me extremely happy. Thank you all so much for your kind and encouraging words. I really hope I won't disappoint you with this story.

11. 11 by Pet [Reviews - 7] Liked (1584 words)
Betad by Mabel Marsters. Thank you! :)

12. 12 by Pet [Reviews - 4] Liked (1713 words)
Betad by Mabel Marsters. Thank you! And thank you to my faithful reviewers! :)

13. 13 by Pet [Reviews - 8] Liked (1633 words)
I have to admit, the lack of interest for this story makes me sad. Clearly only 3 people found the last chapter to be worth commenting. If the rest of you don’t like it, there’s really nothing I can do about it, but I wish you’d just take 2 seconds to let me know why. It makes me seriously question the point of keep posting on this site. To PhotographyNut, cordykitten and Kirsty: thank you so much for your support!

14. 14 by Pet [Reviews - 8] Liked (1614 words)
It really means a lot to me to hear that at least some people are interested in me continuing to post this story here. To Kirsty, PhotographyNut, guest, Brett, cordykitten, B, IamGhost and Laemda: thank you very much for reviewing the last chapter!

15. 15 by Pet [Reviews - 6] Liked (1629 words)
Betad by Mabel Marsters. Thank you!

16. 16 by Pet [Reviews - 5] Liked (1574 words)
Thanks to Mabel Marsters for betaing. Also a huge thanks to Kirsty, guest, JO, cordykitten and TammyAsh666 for reviewing the last chapter.

17. 17 by Pet [Reviews - 6] Liked (1571 words)
A huge thanks to PhotographyNut, guest, JO, cordykitten and IamGhost for reviewing the last chapter! *hugs*

18. 18 by Pet [Reviews - 7] Liked (1764 words)
Thanks to Mabel Marsters for betaing! Also thanks to B, guest, PhotographyNut, cordykitten and Kirsty for reviewing the last chapter.

19. 19 by Pet [Reviews - 11] Liked (1627 words)
Betad by Mabel Marsters. A huge thanks to PhotographyNut, JO, shelly, guest, cordykitten and IamGhost for reviewing the last chapter!

20. 20 by Pet [Reviews - 10] Liked (1557 words)
I'd like to thank IamGhost, PhotographyNut, JO, sanityfair, shelly, guest, cordykitten, TammyAsh666 and Amaya for reviewing the last chapter. Also a huge thanks to Mabel Marsters for betaing!

21. 21 by Pet [Reviews - 8] Liked (1540 words)
Thanks to Mabel Marsters for betaing. Also like to say thanks to guest, shelly, JO, IamGhost, PhotographyNut, Amaya and cordykitten for reviewing the last chapter!

22. 22 by Pet [Reviews - 7] Liked (1671 words)
A huge thanks to IamGhost, guest, Sabina, JO, TammyAsh666, cordykitten, PhotographyNut and shelly for reviewing the last chapter. Thanks also to Mabel Marsters for betaing! :)

23. 23 by Pet [Reviews - 10] Liked (1791 words)
A huge thanks to Mabel Marsters for betaing. Also thanks to guest, JO, PhotographyNut, cordykitten and IamGhost for reviewing the last chapter. *hugs*

24. 24 by Pet [Reviews - 7] Liked (1654 words)
Thanks to cordykitten, guest, IamGhost, msspikester, JO, shelly, PhotographyNut and Amaya for reviewing the last chapter!

25. 25 by Pet [Reviews - 7] Liked (1680 words)
Betad by Mabel Marsters. Thank you! Also a huge thanks to IamGhost, guest, PhotographyNut, cordykitten and shelly for reviewing the last chapter!

26. 26 by Pet [Reviews - 8] Liked (1646 words)
I've said this on my LJ and thought I might as well say it here as well. This will most likely be my last story here. I've been more into Twilight than Spuffy lately and I just don't see myself starting on another fic. Not leaving this fandom completely, just the writing. However, I will finish this story first.

Thanks to Mabel Marsters for betaing and to cordykitten, Kirsty, JO, guest, PhotographyNut and IamGhost for reviewing the last chapter. *hugs you all*

27. 27 by Pet [Reviews - 9] Liked (1861 words)
I'd like to say thank you so much to IamGhost, cordykitten, JO, Amaya, Kirsty, guest and a mysterious (lol) nameless reviewer for commenting on the last chapter. :) Thanks also to Mabel Marsters for betaing!

28. 28 by Pet [Reviews - 6] Liked (1754 words)
A huge thanks to Mabel Marsters for betaing! Also thanks to cordykitten, shelly, PhotographyNut, IamGhost, guest and TammyAsh666 for reviewing the last chapter!

29. 29 by Pet [Reviews - 6] Liked (1824 words)
Betad by Mabel Marsters - thank you! Also like to say thanks to PhotographyNut, Kirsty, guest, cordykitten and IamGhost for reviewing last chapter! :)

30. 30 by Pet [Reviews - 4] Liked (1593 words)
Betad by Mabel Marsters - thank you! Also thanks to PhotographyNut, guest, IamGhost, cordykitten and Amaya for reviewing last chapter.

31. 31 by Pet [Reviews - 8] Liked (1677 words)
Thanks to guest, JO, IamGhost, shelly and cordykitten for reviewing last chapter. And thanks to Mabel Marsters for betaing.

32. 32 by Pet [Reviews - 8] Liked (1758 words)
I seem to suffer from a bad case of writers block at the moment, for the first time since I started with this story. I'm trying to start on chapter 34 but the words refuse to come. I really hope it's only temporary because right now I can't find neither motivation, nor inspiration to write anything. Anyway, I'd like to thank Mabel Marsters for betaing. Also thanks to PhotographyNut, IamGhost, guest, shelly, Amaya, TammyAsh666 and cordykitten for reviewing the last chapter.

33. 33 by Pet [Reviews - 8] Liked (1814 words)
Still struggling with writers block, but I've managed to almost finish chapter 34, so I decided to post this one. I was ready to give up on this fic, but then I re-read some of the reviews I've received for the story so far and realized that there are people out there who would be disappointed if I'd just leave the story hanging. To those of you still with me and letting me know - you're the reason I'm gonna try to finish this story after all. guest, shelly, cordykitten, TammyAsh666, Amaya, IamGhost and PhotographyNut - thank you so much for your lovely comments! Also a huge thanks to my great beta Mabel Marsters! Hopefully I'll be able to send you the next chap in a few hours. :)

34. 34 by Pet [Reviews - 7] Liked (1567 words)
I'm still struggling with the dreaded writers block but I have half of the next chapter finished so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Betad by Mabel Marsters. Thanks to PhotographyNut, closetgeek2000, guest, IamGhost, Sandy, cordykitten and shelly for reviewing the last chapter.

35. 35 by Pet [Reviews - 5] Liked (1632 words)
Thanks to TammyAsh666, shelly, closetgeek2000, cordykitten, PhotographyNut, guest and IamGhost for reviewing the last chapter!

36. 36 by Pet [Reviews - 8] Liked (1704 words)
I seem to be losing readers again, which makes me a little sad. Hope at least some of you are still with me, since we are getting close to the end. Thanks to PhotographyNut, guest, cordykitten and IamGhost for reviewing the last chapter, and to Mabel Marsters for betaing.

37. 37 by Pet [Reviews - 6] Liked (1657 words)
Betad by Mabel Marsters. Thanks to IamGhost, guest, JO, PhotographyNut, cordykitten, Bridget and shelly for reviewing the last chapter!

38. 38 by Pet [Reviews - 8] Liked (1630 words)
There will be two more chapters after this one, then it's over. I hope you'll like what's left of this story. Thanks to mazza, guest, PhotographyNut, cordykitten and IamGhost for reviewing last chapter. Also thanks to Mabel Marsters for betaing!

39. 39 by Pet [Reviews - 6] Liked (1766 words)
I've finally finished this story. Yay! The final chapter will be up some time next week. Thanks to those of you still with me!

40. 40 by Pet [Reviews - 12] Liked (2375 words)
I feel kinda sad right now. I can't believe it's over. I wanna thank Mabel Marsters for betaing this story for me, she's been absolutely wonderful. I also wanna thank everybody who have read this story and left reviews. And last but not least, I wanna take a moment to say THANK YOU to all of you who have read my other stories over the years. I really hate to say goodbye, so I won't. But there will probably not be any more stories from me. (just saying it makes me wanna cry) I say 'probably' because you just never know what happens. But that's the way I feel right now. I really hope you've enjoyed the ride, I know I have. Hugs and kisses to you all, and now I'll stop rambling and let you read the final chapter of this fic. Hopefully you'll like it. And please take a moment to let me know what you think, even if you've never reviewed before. ;)