[Reviews - 37] LikedPrinter
Summary: There has always been more to Buffy Summers than being the Vampire Slayer and her past is coming back to haunt her in the form of a T.V. special.
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 8647 Read: 9615
Published: 07/14/2009 Updated: 01/10/2010

1. Little Buffy Summers by Jake [Reviews - 5] Liked (1268 words)
Thank you to Maryperk for the great idea and to Immortalangel08 for encouraging me to go ahead with this. Please take a second and review, it really helps

2. Buffy was a whatnow? by Jake [Reviews - 8] Liked (1264 words)
There is a reference to Swans Crossing, which SMG did star in so don't be surprised to come across the title. For those that don't know what it is...it was a teen soap opera that I will admit to being addicted to

3. So when am I moving in? by Jake [Reviews - 7] Liked (1230 words)

4. Bond, James Bond by Jake [Reviews - 5] Liked (1184 words)
Been awhile coming but I finally managed to finish off the chapter. Still in vacation mode and it's a bit hard to go from Hawaii to back to work mode. Sorry for the delay.

5. The Wind Beneath My Bloody Wings by Jake [Reviews - 5] Liked (1291 words)

6. A vampire, ghost and a werewolf walk into bar... by Jake [Reviews - 5] Liked (1249 words)
Yes there is a reference to Being Human- yes it is an awesome show. No there is nothing off-limits that I won't use.

7. All in the family by Jake [Reviews - 2] Liked (1161 words)
The holidays have been hectic but all fics will be updated within the next two weeks, so if you're waiting for something have no fear, it will be updated.