Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to David Ruebens for the suggestions of Jewish food - thanks Dave!!
Chapter 16 Haven’t I Met You Somewhere Before?


Willow and Ford were chatting during one of their breaks in filming. They were sitting in the rehearsal room, and Ford had just had some good news………

“So, Ford, you got a reprieve!” Willow said, handing him back the letter he’d given her to read.

“Yeah, another six month contract – which I’m rather pleased about, and I still do the DevilsOwn Hot Sauce, there’s a new one coming out, Jalapeno it’s green, and it’s verrrrrrrrrrrrry tasty!” Willow laughed as Ford did the catch-phrase from the commercial voice-over he did. Willow continued

“I love that stuff, I could drink it! I put it on pizza, pasta, chips and dips…mom said the other night when I went for dinner she’s amazed I can taste anything coz I drown my dinner in it!”

“I like it on Mexican food…you know what we haven’t done for ages don’t you?” Ford said putting the letter in his back pocket before perching on the side of a table.

“What’s that?”

“Go out, all of us, we had a great time at that rock concert, lets do something all together again”

“Okay, I’ll sound out Buffy, see if Spike is up to something like that health wise” Willow said

“Have you heard anything about Angel?” Ford asked

“Only what’s been in the papers, bail was set at $500,000, and that he had to surrender his passport” Willow said shrugging – but Buffy told me not to say anything about it in front of Spike, the doc’s don’t want him under any pressure at the moment.

They heard a car pull up outside and Willow stretched up to look out of the window.

“Oh it’s Buffy, AND she’s got Spike with her!”

A minute later Buffy and Spike walked into the rehearsal room.

“He insisted I bring him here to say hello, didn’t you, hmm – he’s just been discharged and we are on the way back to mine” Buffy beamed at Spike, who was also grinning.

“Hey, great to see you up and about man, I’m Billy, but everybody calls me Ford” Ford shook hands with Spike.

“Thanks, hi Ford…and I saw you at the hospital once, a few days ago?” Spike asked looking at Willow

“That’s right, I just dropped by on the way home to give Buffy a message and to see how you were – I’m Willow”

She held out her hand, and Spike took it, pulled her close and kissed her cheek

“You’ve got to watch him – cheeky devil!” Buffy said grinning

Voices could be heard getting louder coming from the diner set………

“…………If we do scenes 6,7, 9, 10, 11 and 15, it means that we don’t have to have Buffy in until we film the BBQ on Thursday” Warren said walking into the rehearsal room. Tara was looking at her clip board

“Good, I’ll tell her, I’m sure she’ll be – oh!!”

“Hi!”

“Good gracious, you have Spike too – great to see you Spike!”

Spike smiled and shook hands with Warren and Tara

“We’re going to go and get some lunch here, so who’s coming?” Buffy said and they all left to go to the chuck wagon

“Me – although I’m still full from two nights ago!” Willow said rubbing her tummy

“Mom’s home cookin’?” Buffy asked grinning

“Oh you’re not kidding, THE full works, Lochen soup, gefilte fish, challah, Granny’s special brisket with tzimmes…chopped liver – every time I go home it’s like Yom Kippur and Hanukkah all rolled into one! Dad said she never feeds him like that, all he gets a TV dinner and like it, so he’s always glad when I go home to see them!”

Having got what they wanted from the chuck wagon, they all sat at one table.

“So Spike, how are you feeling?”

“Frustrated, mate! – it just seems like everything is on the tip of my tongue, but I just can’t grasp it – drives me mad at times!”

“I bet. But you feel alright in yourself, no headaches or anything?”

“No, luckily enough, but if I do start them or have a seizure or something, I’ve got to go back immediately”

Ford nodded and continued

“Coz Will and I were discussing going out somewhere as a group on Saturday, what would you say?”

Spike looked at Buffy who looked at Spike, they grinned and Buffy said,

“Great, if Spike feels up to it yeah, why not, what did you have in mind?”

Faith, Harmony and Riley came in and Ford called them over and asked them if they wanted to join in.

“I’d love to!” Riley said

“Me to, count me in!” Faith said

“Oh, I can’t – my cousin’s getting married, and I’m a kind of flower girl for her…honestly why can’t she just live with the guy – she’s been married three times already!” Harmony whined

“Well never mind Harm, they’re will be other times I’m sure” Ford said. Everybody was grinning.

ooOOoo

Buffy pulled up on the drive.

“This looks a nice house” Spike said as he got out of the car and got his bag from the back seat and followed Buffy up the path.

“I thought we could go over to your place tomorrow and pick up some stuff, toiletries, clothes what have you, but for tonight we can just make do, okay?”

Spike nodded and Buffy unlocked the front door.

“Right, that’s the lounge to the left, dining room leading to the kitchen on the right, and if we go upstairs………bathroom’s there, this is the spare room, this was my room at one time, but after my mom died I moved into her room here at the back, it’s quieter and not so bright with the streetlights”

“So…um where shall I sleep?” Spike asked

Buffy looked at him and said,

“Well, I did tell your father you could have your own room.”

“I know…do you want me to – coz I don’t mind, I understand I mean, it’s very good of you to take me into your home and look after me, and I don’t want to be a nuisance.”

“Spike – you can be in here, with me if you like”

“Really?” Buffy nodded and Spike smiled and put his bag on the chair

“That’s what I’ll do then”

“Right – do you want a bath or something? – Shower?”

“I had a shower this morning – I’d like to just watch TV and sit with you if I may?”

“Sure, I’ll make a pot of tea and we’ll see what’s on”

Buffy yawned

“Sorry! Hungry?” she asked, looking at the clock, it was nearly 7.30pm, they’d been watching TV for over three hours.

“Yeah, but don’t got to too much trouble if you’re tired”

“That’s why we have nice people on the other end of this willing to cook for us and bring it round!” Buffy waved the telephone handset at Spike, and then she continued,

“So, what’s it to be, pizza, Chinese…burgers – fried chicken?”

“Hmm…chicken sounds good”

“Right, I’m starving, if we get a family bucket we can always put the leftovers in the fridge…do you want beans or coleslaw, fries or wedges?”

“You choose, I don’t mind” Spike said. Buffy nodded and pressed 4 on the keypad. After a few seconds it rang and was answered

“Okies, one family bucket of regular fried chicken…one portion spicy popcorn chicken…2 portions onion rings, I tub coleslaw, one tub BBQ beans 1 large fries, 1 large spicy potato wedges, I bottle Club orange and I pint tub pralines and cream Haagen Das ice cream please…thank you, bye”

Twenty minutes later the food was delivered. Buffy had ready plates and cutlery, napkins and glasses. Having had enough of TV, she’d put some music on and they sat and fed each other till they were stuffed!

Buffy lay down with her head on Spike’s thigh

“I can’t move – I’ve eaten too much!” Spike idly played with tendrils of her hair and they talked. It was so soothing Spike playing with her hair that it lulled her to sleep. She woke suddenly and looked up at Spike. He was fast asleep with his head resting on the back of the sofa. Buffy turned her head to look at the clock, it was 12.20am. She sat up and stretched, this woke Spike.

“Shall we go up?” Spike just nodded and they went up to bed.

ooOOoo

By the time Buffy had used the bathroom and brushed her teeth she was wide awake. She got into bed, and Spike took his turn. She wondered if she should put on a nightie or a tee shirt, but decided to get into bed naked.

Spike came into the bedroom wearing just his underpants. Buffy had the bedclothes pulled right up to her neck, she was grinning at him

“Are you naked under there?” Spike asked with a glint in his eyes

“That’s for me to know, and for you to find out!”

Spike tore back the bed clothes and roared, jumping on the bed! Buffy was giggling and they soon settled down. She lay with her head on his shoulder, his arm around her.

“You have such beautiful soft skin…” Spike stroked down her arm making her shiver with delight.

“Oooo look…gooseybumps…” Buffy stretched her neck and began to kiss him.

Spike’s hand skimmed up her body and began to fondle her breast, gently pinching the nipple between finger and thumb

“When we were together before………did I do this?” Spike asked and Buffy nodded

He began to kiss her neck, around her throat and down between her breasts, and asked,

“And this?”

“Hmm”

Spike continued, and then he began to suckle at her nipples, taking each one in turn. Buffy hissed and arched her breasts upward toward him, holding his head to her.

“Oh yes!” She breathed out

Spike smiled and his hand wandered down to her blonde curls. She parted her legs for him and gently massaging her folds he slid two fingers inside her, while kissing her. Their tongues fought a duel and Buffy’s hips rocked and churned – she reached for him and Spike leaned up so she could take his pants off. He kicked them off out of bed and returned to the matter in hand, although now it was hard to concentrate as her hot little hand was doing wondrous things to his manhood.

“Oh god…oh don’t stop!” Spike’s hips thrust into her hand as she agonisingly slowly worked her hand up and down his slick shaft.

“Oh better make that stop!” Spike said - he could feel it would be all over before he’d even got started… Buffy centred herself on the bed and Spike knelt between her thighs, put himself at her entrance and thrust home. Buffy raised her legs and draped them over his back, she arched upwards with her hips, she was full to the brim, Spike felt like he was in a hot velvet vice, exquisite, so beautiful………murmuring how good she felt Spike upped the pace, he knelt, and raised her legs to over his shoulders and began to pound into her, Buffy begging for him not to stop and be as hard as he liked. He was pulling out nearly all the way before ramming himself home and Buffy put her hands against the headboard to stop herself travelling up the bed with his strong as an ox thrusts.

She knew she couldn’t last, the snap of his hips, the base of his cock ground against her clit each time he slammed home and very soon she felt the tingle and then the first involuntary clench of her inner muscles – Spike thought he was being squeezed so deliciously he too felt the heat and his balls tighten her muscles were milking him, squeezing him dry of every drop of his seed as they cried out their simultaneous orgasm together.

Spike collapsed in the crook of her thighs, and didn’t want to crush her, so he went to move, but Buffy stayed him with her hand on his back.

“Stay, don’t move you’re alright!” She said when she had her breath back.

“Don’t want to crush you!”

“You’re not” She gave a glance at the bedroom door, but shook her mind from the nightmare of seeing Angel standing there like the last time………

“Babe”

“Hmm?”

“You okay, you looked miles away then?” Spike said with concern

Buffy smiled, put her hand on his cheek, kissed him and said,

“I’m fine, and right here with you – my god that was SO good!” Spike smiled and moved he felt the cold air hit his now softened manhood as it slid out of it’s warn haven, and he quickly lay down and pulled up the covers. Buffy cleaned herself up with tissues and then lay down again. They cuddled up and went fast asleep.


Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you think - please!!