Chapter 25 Home Again…


“Right love, got everything?” Spike asked in the open doorway of their hotel room.

“Think so…I put the awards and gift bags in the one case with my dress…toiletries…hairdryer…yup, that’s it”

“Okay then, I’ll go and check out, I’ll see you in the lobby in five, you go get Warren and Tara”


Buffy flopped on the sofa saying,

“It’s great to be home………anything important?” Spike was sifting through the mail.

“Yeah…got one here from the lawyer, here’s yours love” Spike handed Buffy a bunch of mail addressed to her, and he opened the one from the lawyer and read………

Buffy looked up from her mail expectantly at Spike

“Trial set for three weeks time, meanwhile Angel is having to undergo psychiatric tests”

Buffy sneered and said,

“Huh, I could save them a bunch of money and tell them he’s off his trolley!”

“I don’t think so” Spike said

“No – so it’s normal to try and kill somebody?”

“No, but he loves you, he’s besotted with you…I can relate to that” Spike said

“Oh baby!” Buffy got up off the sofa and slipped her arms around Spike’s neck.

Spike sought her mouth, and they began to kiss with mounting passion.

Buffy eventually broke the kiss, reached for his hand, and said

“Let’s go upstairs”



They quickly divested themselves of their clothes and climbed on the bed. Buffy took the initiative and pushed Spike down on his back.

She leant over and began to kiss him, her hand creeping down to his massive erection. She circled her fingers around him and used her thumb to sweep over the tip. She broke off kissing him and kissed down his body. Spike felt himself harden even more if that was possible as he’d never received oral sex from Buffy before…forming her lips into a tight little ‘O’ she slid them down over the huge purple head. Spike gasped, his eyes rolled up in his head and bunched the bedcovers in his fists, trying desperately not to buck up too hard. He felt her firm suck as she worked her mouth up and down his massive cock, her cheeks hollowing on the way up. He was now emitting one long groan as her mouth worked wonders on him.

Buffy used her hand to hold him at the right angle, and then she slid her fingers down over his balls cupping them, rubbing her thumb in small circles over them and very gently squeezing them, Spike began to pant, his hips flexing, and he touched her shoulder panting out,

“Gonna come if you carry on!” Buffy drew her mouth up giving an extra strong suck making Spike cry out with pleasure. He went to sit up but Buffy was having none of it and she gently pushed his shoulder back to the mattress. Spike smiled and gave up and lay back down. Buffy threw a leg over his hips, knelt up, put him at her sopping wet entrance and sank down. Immediately Spike’s hands went to her hips, and he raised his head off the pillow to watch himself disappear inside her tight hot depths. They both groaned, Buffy threw her head back and visibly shivered as he slid up and up inside her. She flexed her internal muscles making Spike’s head flop and roll from side to side. She bobbed and ground down hard on him, in a figure of eight, Spike pushed back on her hips slightly and bucked his hips up in time to her grinding down, this made the huge bulbous head of his cock rub against her G spot, he knew he wouldn’t last too long though, her mouth had worked him almost to completion, and being inside her - she felt SO good, tight, hot, wet – Buffy bobbed faster, Spike slid his thumb over her clit so that it was trapped against his thick veins, the friction made Buffy shriek and her back stiffened, as Spike pumped upwards, her tight inner muscles squeezing, milking him of his essence as he came hard.

She flopped on him and Spike cuddled her up.

“Hmm…I love you” He kissed her cheek as he couldn’t reach her mouth. Buffy smiled and gently removed herself off him.

She kissed him and said,

“I love you too”



“Let’s have a look then!” Willow said, she couldn’t wait to see the award. Buffy laughed and sat on one of the chairs putting her bag on the table. She took out the award, giving it to Willow to hold.

“You looked so surprised when you won!” Ford said

“And Spike did!” Riley quipped.

“Yeah, I thought you were going to push him off the chair! Faith added grinning, and then she added,

“Jeez, it’s a lot heavier than I thought it would be!” She weighted the statuette in her hand.

“Oh…and Spike’s got something for your dad…Spike, have you got the…you know” Spike held out a parcel to Willow, it was about fifteen inches across by about two foot long, and an inch and half deep, wrapped in brown paper.

“What is it?”

“Open it at the top and just slide it out a little” Buffy said. Eagerly Willow opened the flap of brown paper and pulled up what she thought was going to be a picture or a painting of some kind, but when she saw what it was, her face lit up into a huge grin

“Oh GODDDDDDDDDDD! He’s going to absolutely FREAK!” Willow said when she saw what it was.

“Freak in a good way I hope!” Spike said grinning.

“Oh man – we’ll NEVER hear the last of this now!”

“What is it?” Ford asked looking over Willow’s shoulder. Willow pulled out the frame even more. It was a ‘Gold Disc’ for the Water-Cannon’s album ‘Diamond Geezers’ for selling a million copies. The gold coloured album was set on blue velvet, with a small plaque underneath it saying
‘This was awarded to the Water-Cannon’s for selling 1 million copies of their album Diamond Geezers 1985’

“It went on to sell over eight million in the end, and now they’re in the process of digitally re-mastering all their old stuff onto CD – there’s a whole new market of fans out there, when they played Carnoustie Hall in the New Year, they reckoned that over half the audience wasn’t born when they first started out!” Spike said

“Oh dad’s gonna love it, thanks Spike, Buffy!” Willow carefully parcelled it back up and decided to go and put it in her car immediately so as not to damage it leaving it lying around the rehearsal room.



“Tara, Warren, can we both have a word with you please?” Buffy asked at the end of the days filming.

“Sure, what is it?”

“We’ve had this letter, and we’ll both be required in court I’m afraid” Spike said. Warren read the letter and said,

“Don’t worry too much, we can film ahead as much as we can, might involve a few late nights I’m afraid, but I’ve written this storyline, about some old scrub land that Buffy’s father bought up before she was born. The story goes some developer wants to buy it up, but Buffy won’t sell as it’s an old Native American Indian burial ground and won’t have it disturbed, we can use that as an excuse why she’s out of the diner. We’ve also got extra funding now the soap has had such good recognition with your awards, the advertising revenue has just nearly doubled and we can have two new characters, so we thought the new supplier, this time it’ll be a woman, and the other, well we thought a guest star playing a baddie, perhaps this developer could be a possibility” Spike and Buffy nodded, Spike added,

“It’ll be nice not being the ‘New kid on the block!’”

“Yes – well as I say, nothing is written in stone yet! – But we’ll work around this thing as we have to, won’t we Tara” Tara agreed with Warren and then they all left the rehearsal room for home.



“Babe can you get that, I’m just dishing up!” Buffy called through to Spike to answer the phone, she was wearing oven gloves having just taken their supper out of the oven.

“Sure thing love………Hello…this is Spike yes, who is this? – Oh hello! Oh goodness, not at all, no…………Have you, and what did Mrs Rosenberg say about that….hahahaha, I see! I’m so glad you like it, Willow told us you were a big fan of them, yeah………yes, she did say you had all the albums, listen chopper said when they play at the Apex again in town, which should be roughly four months or so, he’ll send me some tickets, they’re yours…no honestly, I can get in for free anyway, he told me to pass them onto you…Oh that would be lovely, great, thanks - I will, yes, okay then Mr Rosenberg, okay Ira, thanks bye!”

Spike went into the kitchen smiling and said,

“That was Willow’s dad, thanking us for the Gold disc” Buffy smiled and pointed to a plate on the counter.

“Where do you ant to eat, here, dining room or in front of the TV?”

“Here will do fine. I told him about the tickets too…and he told me to call him Ira. Apparently he’s over the moon and put it above the fireplace. I asked him what Mrs Rosenberg thought about that, and he said she wasn’t impressed as he took down a picture of her family to fix it there!”

“Oh dear…I bet Bettina didn’t like that!” Buffy said picking up her fork.

“Hmm…these pork chops are good, and no, he said she wasn’t impressed at all!” Spike said, an then he added,

“We’ve also been invited to dinner one evening, were to arrange it with Willow”

“One thing I know” Buffy said smiling

“What’s that love?” Spike tucked into his dinner

“We won’t get pork chops, that’s for sure!”

“No!” Spike grinned

“But she makes the most wonderful chicken soup!” Buffy said smiling,

“Jewish penicillin!” Spike said

“Don’t knock it, worked wonders for me last winter when I had the flu, she came round everyday and bought me some, cured me!” Buffy said.

“Oh I’m not knocking it, when I first moved to London, my landlady was Jewish, if it hadn’t been for her I’d have starved to death I think – she was lovely, old Mrs Cohen.”

“So, what do you think about this new storyline of Warren’s?”

“About the Ancient burial grounds, sounds good... what do you think?”…………………..