Author's Chapter Notes:
Fair warning to all: there will be graphic sex between step-siblings. If this bothers you, please proceed to something else. I don't want any reviews saying, "Eww! She fucked her brother!" This actual first chapter is only rated 15 though. Thanks! Hope you enjoy :)

Added note: The first two chapters were written a long time ago. The first one was back-and-forth in RP style, so basically it sucks. I'm not going to re-write it.
Chapter 1: Bottoms Up

Buffy grinned and bumped her shoulder into Spike's as she walked through the back door. "You're just mad because I kicked your butt out there." She giggled and went over to the fridge to get some water. She got a bottle out for herself, and then she tossed one to him. She had the basketball tucked under her arm still, but she didn’t bother setting it down. She'd just have to take it upstairs with her when she went to shower.

Spike rolled his eyes at the way she rubbed in her win. He was a little sore about losing to Buffy, but he wouldn’t have admitted it to her. “Don’t even think it,” he said, rather seriously, as he quickly took off his shirt to help cool off. He caught the bottle of water she tossed his way and immediately opened it and began drinking it. “I had fun, pet, so don’t worry your pretty little head if I lost. Besides…” He shrugged nonchalantly, “I think I’ll be challengin’ you to a rematch one day soon.” He smirked at her.

She smirked back and said sassily, "That's what you said the last two times." She giggled to herself, but it died down as she caught sight of his bare chest. This was so far the best look she'd gotten. He was lean with just the right amount of muscle. She found herself ready to drool and that was a disturbing thought for her. She turned away from him as she started blushing furiously, and she mumbled, "I'm going to take a shower." She practically sprinted up the stairs.

He just rolled his eyes again at how cocky she was being about it. He didn’t have the chance to say another word to her as she darted up the stairs though. She was always darting about the house and such anyway so he didn’t think anything of it now. He sighed and finished his water. “I need to clean up a bit, myself.” Then he started up the stairs and knocked on the bathroom door. “Luv…mind if I come in to clean up a bit usin’ the sink?” he called through the door.

She was already stripped down and in the shower when he came to the bathroom door. She bit her lip and paused in the process of soaping up her arms. "Um... Sure." She didn’t see a problem with it, because there was no way Spike liked her.

Spike walked into the bathroom and went straight to the sink without as much as a glance at the shower. “Thanks pet.” He began washing his face and then took a washcloth to clean his arms and chest a little. He glanced up in the mirror and could see her silhouette behind the clear shower curtain. Without meaning to he was starting at her, in the mirror. Then he turned around and leaned against the sink for a moment as he took in the sight before him. God she was beautiful, and he couldn’t believe he’d never seen her like this before.

All of a sudden it hit him like a falling rock from a cliff. This was his sister, maybe not by blood, but it was still his sister. They were like family and she would most likely be grossed out if she had any clue that he had just looked at her with lust filled eyes. He forced out another “Thanks” in a somewhat quiet voice and then left the bathroom as quickly as he could. He got to his bedroom and closed the door, leaning his back against it as he tried to come to terms with a new attraction to Buffy. “My bloody step-sister,” he said to himself.

Buffy was pretty spaced out as she washed up, so she didn’t notice him staring. She couldn’t stop thinking about the way his bare chest looked. She leaned against the tiled shower wall and sighed softly after he left. She closed her eyes and absently rubbed her thighs, while picturing him in her mind. When she realized what she'd been about to do her eyes popped open and widened. "Oh my god..." She got out and wrapped a towel around her quickly, heading down the hall to her room. She stopped when she reached Spike's door. Her mind screamed at her to keep walking, but her feet wouldn’t listen.

Spike was still leaning against his door when he heard Buffy come out of the bathroom. He heard her footsteps in the hall and just figured she had gone to her room. ‘Food,’ was his thought at the moment. At least it would side track him from naughty thoughts of Buffy. He turned around and opened his door only to find Buffy standing in a towel just a few feet in front of him. “What?” he asked quickly and rather irrationally. He couldn’t even form a coherent thought much less a sentence at the moment.

Her eyes widened comically when she realized she'd spaced out again, and this time in front of his bedroom door. She swallowed hard and stuttered, "N-nothing. Just... going to my room." She blushed and willed her feet to move, but they didn’t.

“Uh huh.” He smirked at her blush. What did she have to be embarrassed about? “Then why are you standing at my door in a towel?” There was a twinkle in his eye as he thought of all the naughty things he could do to her right now, but he managed to shake himself from his fantasies and focus on reality. He wasn’t all too sure what the reality was though, other than a hot step-sister wrapped in a towel standing at his bedroom door. That made all sorts of naughty fantasies flash before his eyes all over again. “Buffy.” He simply said her name, not sure of what he wanted or anything past it. He just needed to say her name.

She unknowingly leaned a little closer to him and tilted her head in curiosity. "Spike?" She could see that he was staring, but she wasn’t sure what to make of it.

His eyes looked over her body for a second and then locked with her eyes. There was something there that he hadn’t seen before. What the bloody hell was going on between the two of them? He wanted to figure it out and soon. He tilted his head back at her as she moved a little closer and spoke. Her voice made him refocus. “Want somethin’ to eat? I was going to make some lunch, or dinner…depending on what time it is. I haven’t looked at a clock for a while.” He smiled a little, holding her gaze.

She cleared her throat and said, "It was sometime after six when I got in the shower." She could feel something in her that was different than before. It was as if she... wanted him.

Spike watched her. God she was beautiful. In his head he was trying to shake himself, as if he was dreaming. He didn’t want to let on what he was thinking, so he just smiled and said, “Guess that makes it dinner. Anythin’ in particular you want, pet?”

She shook her head slowly and shrugged, "Whatever is fine, but chicken does sound good." She felt a little chilly all of a sudden and she reached to tighten her towel, only to feel it wasn’t there. She squeaked and looked down to see it on the floor. She quickly bent down and picked it up, holding it against her front and blushing furiously.

Spike’s eyes were on her the entire time she spoke, but when she shrugged he saw her towel coming undone. He couldn’t help but lick his lips at the sight of her perfect body. She looked so gorgeous to him, but he was smart enough to not make a move on her. He felt a twitch in his basketball shorts and felt his cock harden a little, but he managed to control himself.

As she looked at him and blushed he thought about how cute she was, and then he told himself ‘No!’ Aloud he cleared his throat and said, “Nothin’ to worry about. It’s not like I gawked.” He took a step toward her and said, “I better go work on that chicken.” Then he walked by her and hurried down the stairs and into the kitchen. Once he was in the kitchen he leaned against the island and said, “Bloody ‘ell!” He sighed, feeling clueless as to his next move in this situation.

She couldn’t say anything as he left, and she just stood there blushing. He'd said he hadn’t gawked, but she didn’t quite believe that. She hurried to her room and got dressed in a tank top and a mini skirt, before going down to join him in the kitchen.

The chicken was out on the countertop and there was some barbeque sauce out too. He was gathering the supplies needed to grill the chicken when he heard her coming down the stairs. He didn’t turn around when he heard her enter the kitchen and he kept quiet too, waiting for her to speak first.

She stood awkwardly in the doorway for a minute before walking in and saying, "That looks like it'll be good."

“And it will be as soon as I get it cooked,” he said while grinning at her. He put all the chicken on a plate and got the utensils together. “Can you grab the sauce?” He asked looking over his shoulder as he took a few steps towards the door. Then he managed to open the door, with only slight awkwardness from the things he was holding, and outside to the grill.

She grabbed the sauce and followed him outside to help him. She set the sauce on the table and sat down on the bench, watching him with curiosity.

Spike could see that she was curious as she sat down and watched his preparations. He took the grill rack out of the grill and started the fire. Then he sprayed some PAM on the rack and put the rack back over the fire. Once the fire was going good he put the chicken on the grill. He watched the chicken closely and flipped it a few times, here and there.

The barbeque brush in hand, he put some of the sauce in a little bowl. Then he dipped the brush in the sauce and brushed it over the cooking chicken. “This won’t be too much longer. You want to make a salad?” He was somewhat surprised at how he was cooking dinner and making suggestions for it too.

She licked her lips as she watched him cooking, finding it incredibly sexy. She spread her legs and straddled the bench so she could get a better look. "Sure. I think there's a bag of Caesar salad in the fridge."

“Kay. Sounds lovely,” he said, smiling at her. The way she was sitting in that tiny little skirt was definitely catching his eye and incredibly sexy too. He focused back on the chicken and moved a piece so it didn’t get burnt. Then he brushed a little more sauce on them and decided they’d only need another minute or two.

She caught him looking at her again with what she was sure was desire. She blushed and hopped up to go back inside. She got the salad bag out of the fridge and dumped the lettuce into a big salad bowl. She added the dressing and started tossing it with a fork and a spoon.

Spike noticed when she got up and went inside, but he remained quiet, finishing with the chicken. The thing between them was inexplicable to him. He didn’t understand it and he hoped that his mind would cool down with the naughty thoughts so that they could get back to being them. Before this realization that his step-sister was this incredibly sexy creature, that he couldn’t stop lusting after, they were comfortable around each other and could just hang out.

Now he wondered if he could be around her for long without thinking about undressing her. A couple minutes later the chicken was done. He called into the kitchen, “Buffy…can you grab some plates?” He moved the chicken off to the side of the rack, so that the pieces wouldn’t get over done.

She finished with the salad and carried the bowl outside. She set it on the middle of the table and went back inside to get the plates and silverware. She brought them out, along with some napkins, and set the table. She smiled over at Spike and said, "That smells really good. I can't wait to eat it." She couldn't stop her eyes from roaming over his body as she spoke to him. Her hormones were kicking into overdrive again and she couldn't stop them.

“Yeah…” he said, but trailed off as he watched her set the table. He used one plate to put all of the chicken on and set it on the table. Then he went inside to look for something for them to drink. He was sure there was something around the house. He searched in the cupboards for a few minutes before finally finding something. Sex vodka. He grabbed it and two small glasses and then back out to the backyard. “Found us a lil somethin’ to drink.” He smirked and set down the glasses and bottle before sitting down on the bench.

Her eyes widened and then she grinned at what he'd brought out. "Ohhh... badness. Yummy." She rubbed her hands together in excitement and scooted over on the bench so he could sit down next to her.

He chuckled for a moment at her words and expression. His expression changed a little as she scooted over though, lips parted slightly in amazement. This was getting interesting already. He cleared his throat and said, with a smirk, “Yummy? Let’s see what you say when you have your first shot.”

She giggled lightly and moved so her thigh was touching his. Her skirt rode up a little and revealed the tops of her thighs as she leaned in. She grabbed the shot glass and filled it with expertise. This wouldn't be her first time drinking, as she was used to going out with her friends, but he didn't have to know that. "Okay." She grinned kittenishly and held up her glass, waiting for him to fill his.

Spike watched her fill her glass and could tell that she wasn’t exactly new at this. He took the bottle from her, grazing her hand, and poured his own glass. He raised his glass with hers and said, “Bottoms up.” Then he upturned his and swallowed it down with ease.

She grinned and threw it back just as easily, shivering pleasantly from the taste. "Mmm..." She arched a brow slowly at him and asked, "Again?"

Seeing how easily she downed the first shot impressed him a little, and the little shiver she did was cute. He arched a brow back at her and poured them each another glass without uttering a word. “Bottoms up,” he said again and downed his second glass.

She saw this as a challenge and she eagerly took him up on it. She tossed the vodka back with a smirk and leaned closer to him playfully.

Spike saw how she took the shot and then leaned in close to him. That smirk was too cute on her, maybe he’d just have to wipe it off. ‘Hmm…there’s an idea.’ Spike wore a smirk of his own as he leaned in close to Buffy. His lips hovered about an inch from hers and he could feel her warm breath tickling him. ‘God I want to kiss her.’


Chapter End Notes:
Review? This was started by Duchess Michelle and I around the beginning of 2008, so it's not exactly new and not exactly our best work to date, but it's only just getting started. We haven't decided yet whether we'll continue to co-author it or if one of us will take over completely.