Author's Chapter Notes:
This fic is still being co-authored, but the majority of this chapter was written by me. Enjoy!
Chapter 2: Guilty Pleasure

Spike’s lips hovered over Buffy’s for an agonizing moment as he stared at her face. Then he crashed his lips onto hers, his hands immediately going to caress and hold her face. His tongue slid past her lips and into her mouth to mingle with hers, exploring the hot, wet cavern that was her mouth. The passion. The fire. He felt the spark as if it was physical and then he pulled away. “How ‘bout some o’ that chicken you wanted to taste so much?” he asked with a little smirk.

She was taken by surprise when he kissed her so abruptly. It took her a moment to actually respond and kiss him back, but when she did she fully enjoyed it. She moaned into his mouth and then she frowned when he pulled back. She slapped his shoulder and pulled his mouth back down to hers with a growl. She whispered against his lips, "I've got better things to taste."

“Yeah?” he smirked then stuck out his lower lip in a mock pout, “But I spent all that time making dinner.” He loved her little growl and it made him want her even more, so he kissed her once more. The kiss reached a peak of intensity before he pulled back again, a little breathless. He put his thumb over her lips and shushed her for a minute. “Let’s eat the food now, love. We’ll get back to this later…I promise.”

She kissed him back passionately and threaded her fingers through his hair. She was having too much fun to even think about the fact that he was her step-brother. She pouted at him but nodded in agreement. "Okay, but don’t think I'm done with you mister."

He grinned and sat up straight again. “I certainly hope not.” He turned to the chicken and picked up the plate. He put it before her and said, “Take your pick, love.” Then he took a piece for himself and then repeated his actions with the salad, letting her serve herself first. Once it was all said he poured them each another drink and raised his glass for a toast.

She served herself happily and kept her body close to his on the bench. She rubbed his knee playfully as she toasted her glass with his. "To pleasure."

“To pleasure,” he repeated, swallowing some of his drink and setting it back on the table. He began eating his chicken and slowly put one hand under the table to rub the inside of her knee. He finished his chicken and started on his salad, still rubbing her knee intimately and when he didn’t need his hand to eat. Every so often he glanced over at her, but mostly he focused on his plate of food. When he was done he drank the rest of his vodka and squeezed her knee lightly as he turned to look at her with a glint in his eye.

She bit her lip to keep her nerves under control as she drank her vodka and ate her food. The way he was rubbing her knee was driving her crazy. When she was done with her plate she pushed it away and turned to face him, eager to have his lips on hers again.

He raised a hand to stroke her cheek as he said, “God, you’re beautiful.” He let out a deep breath as slowly as he could, trying to calm his nerves. He’d never been so nervous around a girl before. Spike was quite the ladies man at school, but around Buffy he suddenly felt… different. He didn’t know how to describe it, even to himself, and he had no idea what she was thinking but he wanted to know. “What are you thinking?”

She kissed his jaw slowly and let her hands rest on his pectorals. She whispered into his ear, "I'm thinking that I really love kissing you, and I can’t believe it took me so long to realize it."

He was practically trembling as he felt her lips trace his jaw line. ‘God, oh God, what is this? And that whisper…’ He lost the train of thought and managed to reply in a husky voice, “I know just how you feel, pet.”

She nuzzled his neck affectionately and said, "Let's go inside and get these dishes done. Then we can have some more alone time."

Spike took a deep breath to steady himself before he replied. “Good idea, love.” He stood and began gathering up the things on the table and taking them inside. After two trips outside to get everything in he started putting the leftovers away in the refrigerator. Then he went to the sink to help Buffy with the rest of the dishes.

Buffy scrubbed furiously on the dishes in the sink. She wanted to get them clean as quickly as possible. When he came to help her she gave him a grateful smile.

He was happy to help and he could see her eagerness to get them clean. He helped by rinsing the soap from the freshly scrubbed dishes and setting them in the drying rack. When the last one was in the rack he moved to stand behind Buffy. His hands were still wet as he put them on her shoulders and started to gently rub them. “Relax,” he whispered in her ear and then pressed a kiss to the back of her neck.

She smiled and tilted her head aside for him. "Mmm... That feels nice." She didn’t know how he could evoke these feelings in her.

“Yeah…” he whispered against her neck and continued kissing it. Slowly he moved his hands down her arms and back up again. When he slid them back down again he let them move to rest on her hips. His fingertips played with the hem of her shirt for a minute. Then he moved his hands under her shirt and touched her taut stomach. “Good?” he asked in a whisper, now with his lips just by her ear.

She closed her eyes and leaned back against him. "Yep." She smiled and wiggled her bottom a little to tease him.

Spike audibly groaned at the feel of her body so close to his. It made him harden in an instant. He was definitely throwing caution to the wind as his hands moved from her stomach to the hem of her skirt. He rubbed her thighs for a minute, building up to his next move, making her want him more. Slowly he lifted her skirt and wandered to the elastic band on her panties, while his lips pressed more open mouthed kisses to her shoulder and nipped at it affectionately.

She squirmed in anticipation and she felt like her skin was on fire. She bit her lip and stared into his eyes with lust showing clearly. "I want you."

He gazed into her eyes, trying to discern if this was what she really wanted. She was serious; he could see it in her eyes. There was definitely lust there and he felt it too, burning inside of him, calling to him. He turned her around pinned her body against the sink as he kissed her deeply, his tongue working its way into every recess of her mouth.

She mewled quietly into his mouth as he kissed her breathless. Her arms wound around his neck and she arched her body into his. Her back was against the counter and her front was pressed snugly to his. She could feel how much he wanted her already and it was driving her nuts. She whimpered as she broke off the kiss and trailed her lips down his neck. She kissed and licked at his skin eagerly and whispered into his ear, “Spike… I wanna feel you.”

He groaned quietly from the attention on his neck and his hips pressed against hers even harder. “Don’t worry, baby… You will.” He bit at her neck playfully before letting his lips trail down to her collarbone. She shivered in response to his husky voice and she gripped his arms firmly, clinging to him in need and desperation. His fingers trailed down her sides once more and came to rest on her thighs.

He pulled back to look into her eyes as he pushed her skirt up and slid his fingertips under the elastic edge of her thong. She gulped as his digits rubbed slowly on her outer lips, before parting them gently and sweeping down her slit in one fluid motion. She buried her face in his neck and whimpered as he teased her slick nub to hardness. He rubbed it and squeezed it rhythmically until she was shaking in his arms, on the verge of her release.

He slid two fingers down to her entrance and he pushed them inside, quickly noticing she wasn’t a virgin. While he was disappointed, he wasn’t that surprised. He knew his step-sister drew a lot of attention from the boys at school. She’d dated a lot for a 17-year-old, but then again… so had he. She quivered as he curled his fingers up inside her and pressed on just the right spot. He added more pressure by rubbing her clit hard with the pad of his thumb, and two strokes later she was trembling in orgasm.

He wrapped his free arm around her and held her against him as she breathed heavily and made cute little whimpering sounds against his neck. She swallowed hard and closed her eyes, resting her forehead on his shoulder after a moment. She felt him draw his fingers out of her underwear a moment later, and that’s when she registered how wet she really was. Her thighs were damp and sticky and her cheeks flushed bright red.

She pulled back a little and that’s when he raised his fingers to his mouth and sucked them clean. Her eyes widened only slightly at that, but she felt herself blushing even more. She’d slept with three guys in the past two years, but none of them were nearly as sexy as Spike. A part of her was almost afraid of going the distance with him. She knew he was an extremely skilled lover, if locker room word was anything to go by, and she was a little worried she might not be up to par.

She’d been in a relationship with both Riley and Angel for a few months before she’d slept with them, but it hadn’t worked out in the long run. Parker had been a mistake on legs, and she’d met him at a college frat party. Her friend Cordelia had dragged her to the party, promising loads of fun and hot guys, and she’d ended up having a one-night stand with the charming brunette. She’d been naïve to think he’d want anything to do with her afterward. He’d only been in search of one thing that night, and she’d given it up way too easily.

Looking at Spike in front of her now, she felt a little ashamed. The guilt was starting to hit her and she wasn’t sure what to do. They’d practically grown up together, since their parents had gotten married when they were eight. The last seven years they’d been nothing but friends and they’d always treated each other like siblings. It wasn’t until recently that line had started becoming blurry. Everything that used to be black and white was now being drenched in gray.

She knew it wasn’t illegal, but that didn’t prevent it from being morally wrong. She shifted uncomfortably and he noticed her mood changing right away. He glanced away from her and his jaw ticked a little as she fixed her clothes, staring intently at the floor beneath her feet. When she finally worked up the nerve to look at him again, she noticed there was guilt written across his face too.

She bit her lip and tried to think of what to say, but words didn’t want to come out. Luckily he cleared his throat and spoke up first. “I don’t regret it.” His eyes softened as he took in her flushed, confused appearance. “I don’t know quite what’s goin’ on between us, love. When I saw you today… nothing was like it used to be.” He ducked his head and she realized he was having just as hard a time with this as she was.

She cupped his cheek gently in her hand and got him to look at her again. She stared into his eyes and whispered, “I don’t think I can ever look at you like I used to, Spike. Things are so… different. We’ll never be the same as we were, whether we deny it or not. We can pretend it didn’t happen, but what good would that do?” She stroked his defined cheekbone with the pad of her thumb and he leaned into her touch.

Something heavy and emotional was passing between them, but neither of them was comfortable enough with the situation to bring it out in the open. The things they were feeling were too new to voice, and it would only cause more tension if they jumped the gun. Buffy inhaled and exhaled deeply to calm her nerves and get her thoughts sorted. Her eyes darted to his once again and said, “We should probably… keep this to ourselves.”

He nodded in firm agreement and took her hand from his cheek so he could kiss the top of it. He knew that if anyone found out they were likely to face consequences and ridicule. He wasn’t sure what it was between them yet, but he didn’t necessarily want it to end. “Buffy… Are we… I mean… What is this?” He stumbled over his words a little, suddenly not sure how to express himself.

There was a hint of fear in her eyes as he questioned what they were doing, because she was reluctant to put a label on it yet. “I… I don’t know. Can we just… go along with it?” He took a moment to think it over before offering her a reassuring smile and a peck on the lips. “Of course, pet. No need to rush into anything. We’ll just see where this goes.”

She looked 110% relieved at his suggestion and she wrapped her arms around him for a tight hug. They separated a moment later and she had her thousand watt smile in place once again. “How about we watch some TV upstairs? The new episode of A Shot At Love comes on in half an hour.”

He rolled his eyes playfully and said, “You and those stupid bloody reality shows.” She narrowed her eyes in mock anger and slapped him on the arm. He pretended to wince and rub it in pain, which only spurned her on to hit him again. He chuckled and a grin slowly spread across her face.

“You love it,” she accused good-naturedly. He smirked and said, “That I do, pet.” He kissed her again before taking her hand and leading her up the stairs. They had some ‘bloody stupid’ television to watch together until their parents got home, which wouldn’t be for another two hours or so. They’d gone out for a date and weren’t expected home until at least ten o’clock.


Chapter End Notes:
Review? Pretty please with a cherry on top?