Author's Chapter Notes:
I was watching the episode wrecked the other night and I couldn't leave the morning after scene like that.
Buffy awoke, she groaned in pain as she propped herself up on her elbow. Using her other hand, she clutched Spike’s duster to her naked form. “Oh. Oh god,” She stated. Buffy sat up; her hand went to grab her shirt.

“Leaving so soon, luv?” Spike reached over, caressing her shoulder. When she shrugged it off, he sighed but kept his hands to himself for the moment.

Buffy shrugged. “There’s no reason for me to stay.”

Spike had confusion written all over his face. “But last night, you, me. Something happened. You’re going to deny that?”

Buffy shook her head. “I’m not…What happened last night was…” She turned to face him. “We beat the crap out of each other and then ended up having sex.”

“It was more then that. More then a quick fight and fuck. You bloody started the sex in the first place and I didn’t see you stopping it anytime during last night either,” Spike objected.

“I know that! I know I started it, but last I checked beating the crap out of each other isn’t the best thing to do before you have sex in someone’s basement cause the whole house came down. You got what you wanted Spike, you got to fuck a slayer. Good for you.” Buffy stood up, rummaging around for the rest of her clothes.

Spike grabbed her wrist, yanking her back down and on top of him. She kept hold of her shoulders. “Listen to me slayer. I didn’t just want a quick fuck, I wanted you.” Spike gave her a short shake. “I wanted to bloody worry about making sure you didn’t wake up too early and if, the nibblet got off to school okay. I wanted to give you breakfast in bed and yeah, maybe I would’ve had to order in but I still would have done it. I wanted to take you out on a date but I didn’t get that, I never bloody get that do I?

What I do get is the women I’m in love with fighting me and then letting me touch her over and over, in ways that I can only describe as having done in my dreams before last night and now she’s saying to me thanks very much for the shag I’ll see you around.” Spike shook his head, letting go of Buffy’s shoulders. “You know what, go. Clearly last night meant nothing to you compared to what it meant to me. I’m in love with you Buffy. Try and remember that next time, yeah?” Spike questioned softly. He looked down at the ground avoiding her eyes.

“It meant something,” Buffy whispered. “It meant something to me. I don’t have sex with someone just for the hell of it.” Buffy cupped Spike’s jaw, lifting it to look in to his eyes. She smiled softly before she leaned in, placing a gentle kiss on his lips and then pulled back. “It’s a start. I’m not saying it’s gonna be easy or that I won’t be a bitch to you sometimes but it’s a start. You think you’ll be okay with that?” Buffy paused, smiling as Spike nodded.

“I need to go get some sleep though. A certain someone kept me awake for far too long for my own good last night. Not that I should be complaining.”

Spike smirked. “You know if you want to sleep, you could always stay here? I’m stuck here after all. The sun’s up; I can’t go anywhere.” Spike’s smirk disappeared, replaced with surprise evident in his eyes as Buffy actually, laid down resting her head on his chest. He grabbed his duster which Buffy had dropped right beside herself when she had gotten up and draped it over Buffy and himself. He wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes, as he listened to Buffy’s breathing becoming more shallow, giving away the fact she’d fallen to sleep. It wasn’t too long before he followed her; his arms tightened around Buffy almost imperceptibly as he let himself rest.

After the sun had gone down, Buffy awoke. She stretched before she looked up to see Spike watching her. “Hi.” She greeted, suddenly shy. “We should probably get moving, huh?” Buffy asked. At Spike’s nod, she stood up and gathering her clothes, she began to get dressed, looking back at Spike occasionally as he got dressed too.

Buffy grabbed her jacket and they carefully made their way out of the house, Buffy breathed a sigh of relief once they were out in the open air. Seeing Spike was about to go his own way, she caught his hand in hers. “Walk a girl home?” She asked.

Spike grinned. “Yeah, alright then.”

Buffy and Spike made their way to Buffy’s house. As they arrived Buffy didn’t let go of Spike’s hand and lead him inside. She headed right to the kitchen. Quickly finding a note, addressed to her.

Buffy,

I guess if you finally got home you’ll be wondering where everyone is. Willow is probably out all night again, just like you were last night. Tara came around so I’m staying at her place for the night. I wouldn’t go until she did some kind of location spell to make sure you were alright though. I’ll see you tomorrow.

Love,
Dawn.


Buffy placed the note back on the kitchen counter. Turning back to Spike, she said. “Dawn’s out, so it’s just us. Though I don’t mean, you don’t have to stay if you don’t want, it’s not my…” Buffy was cut off by Spike’s lips covering hers.

Spike pulled her against him. He released her lips, to place soft kisses over her neck. Murmuring against her skin. “I want you.” His hand slipped under the hem of her top, caressing along her stomach until he cupped her breast in his palm. His lips found hers again, causing Buffy to sigh soft moans as he expertly pulled and rubbed at her nipple. His other hand sliding under her skirt and lifted it, grinding his jean covered bulge against her panty cover centre. “Upstairs,” he growled.

He released her for a moment only to grab her again; kissing her with one hand supporting her back and the other had hold of her thigh as she wrapped her legs around him. He made his way up the stairs and in to her bedroom. With a swift kick, spike slammed the door shut and he let go of Buffy only when he was near enough to her bed to be sure she’d fall on it.

He shrugged off his duster, covering her body with his as he moved on to the bed. He dispersed of his clothes before undressing Buffy, kissing each part of new skin that he revealed as he took his time. Soon they were both naked and continued kissing fiercely. Spike didn’t keep his hands idle; he slid them down over her body cupping her cunt, resisting the urge to smirk as she was already dripping wet. He pushed two of his fingers inside her and moved them in and out of her teasingly slow. As soon as he sped up she eagerly kissed him harder.

Buffy pulled away, moans coming from her lips.

“I want, Spike I need you inside me.”

She pulled him to her, kissing him once again. She almost groaned at the loss of his fingers inside her before Spike replaced them with his hard cock inside of her. She scraped her nails down his back as he took her roughly. She let out sharp moans each time Spike thrust in to her. She listened to the words he whispered in her ear, spurring her on. His words a mixture of compliments though some weren’t exactly intended as pure.

Spike slowed down as they both came close to their climaxes. He tenderly brushed the hair from her face as he kept his thrusts slow and deep.

“I love you,” he whispered, looking down in to her eyes.

Buffy smiled, softly. “I know you do.”

She wanted to say she loved him back, so much; it would be easy to love him but when she said it, she wanted to give what he did when he told her he loved her. She wanted to be sure, that she did, so she could say those words to him with as much love as he did. She had no doubt that one day she would be in love with him like that; she knew it probably wouldn’t be too long until she could say them the way she wanted to. But for now, her telling him she believed that he loved her, that she believed in him, would have to do.

Spike smiled and as his lips met hers, he thrust inside her again, hard and deep. That was all it took. They cried out each other’s names as their climaxes came over them. They laid together, Buffy keeping Spike where he was when he went to move off her. They laid like that for a while, a comfortable silence settling over them.

They’d face the world tomorrow, and it would still be okay. Because she was Buffy and he was Spike.

FIN.


Chapter End Notes:
Feedback feeds my muse and keeps my muse happy and writing. So please give feedback. All Feedback is welcomed.