[Reviews - 49] LikedPrinter
Summary: What if the powers decided to let Buffy keep her memories of the day Angel was human. What if when she returns to Sunnydale the only one around to help her pick up the pieces is her mortal enemy.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 12270 Read: 15998
Published: 07/21/2009 Updated: 08/07/2011

1. Breakdown by Angelinasway [Reviews - 15] Liked (1250 words)
I hope you like this. The first chapter is a bit depressing. Thanks to Xaphania for her beta job. Also a thank to my friend Megan for giving it a once over before I posted. Oh and also a much appreciated thanks to Maryperk for the title of the story.

2. Change by Angelinasway [Reviews - 8] Liked (1316 words)
I was absolutely blown away by the response to this story. Thank you all so much.

Special Thanks to Spikelissa for her beta job.

3. Alike by Angelinasway [Reviews - 4] Liked (3257 words)
I am so very sorry for the incredibly long wait on this chapter. The truth is I have been busy writing a little in the BTVS crossover universe and have gotten sidetracked. I hope you can all find it in your hearts to forgive me.

Special thanks to Spikelissa for her beta job!

Disclaimer: The characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Fox studios. This story is not meant to infringe upon anyone's rights, only to entertain.

4. Surprise by Angelinasway [Reviews - 10] Liked (3106 words)
Well this was a little quicker than the last one. Thank you for your wonderful reviews.

Special thanks to Spikelissa for her beta job.

5. Dinner and Investigations by Angelinasway [Reviews - 12] Liked (3341 words)
Thank you all so much for your amazing reviews and encouragement. You guys are so awesome! See they help too, because I'm already done with Chapter five.

Oh and I should probably mention the chicken does take an hour at this resturant. I looked up the menu and it says it right on it. It's a brick oven roasted whole chicken.

Special thanks to Spikelissa for her beta job.