A week later...

Buffy had thought about William every day since the last weekend. She was surer than ever that she wanted to be a lot more than friends with him. She'd have to talk to Tara to make sure her friend didn't mind -- Buffy prayed that Tara would be cool about it. There were going to be complications what with him moving away to go to college, but UCLA wasn't really that far. And Buffy could apply there if everything went the way she'd hoped... She was planning too far ahead again. First, she had to see if William was even interested in her.

It was late Friday afternoon, and just when Buffy was wondering how she could invite herself over to the McClay's home, Tara called her on the phone. It seemed that her parents had had so much fun in L.A. last week, that they were going again this weekend. Tara wondered if Buffy wouldn't mind coming over for some popcorn and movie fun.

Trying to sound as nonchalant as possible, Buffy asked, "Is William going to be there? We should pick some movies that aren't all girly for him."

"Yeah, he'll be here. But you know him, he'll probably just stay in his room reading all night."

"Well... we should ask him if he wants to join us, anyway. I'm sure my mom will say I can stay over. I'll be right over after I get my clothes and stuff together."

"Cool, see you in a few!"

Buffy hung up, feeling bad that she hadn't had the guts to let Tara know she liked William. But maybe seeing if he liked her would be the best first step. Then she could ask Tara if she had any problems with the relationship when there was an actual relationship to object to or not.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Buffy was disappointed that William didn't hang out with them. They'd had a pizza for dinner, and he'd left the table immediately after, saying that he had things to do in his room and would see them in the morning.

"Is... William okay?" Buffy asked once she'd heard his bedroom door shut.

Tara shrugged. "He's been kind of distant this past week. Might be nervous about school."

Buffy frowned. "I was... kind of hoping he'd want to watch the movie with us."

Tara raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And why is that?"

Buffy blushed and bit her bottom lip. She hadn't planned on telling Tara yet, but the jig was up. She could tell by Tara's expression that she knew. "Well... I kinda like him."

Tara smiled. "You mean like him-like him?"

Buffy nodded, "Yeah. Would that be weird for you?"

"Maybe a little. But if you guys like each other..."

"That's the thing, I don't know if he likes me. Has he ever said anything to you about me?" Buffy nervously clasped her hands, waiting to hear Tara's answer.

Tara thought about it. "Hmm. Well, he said you were nice."

She pouted. "Is that it?"

"Once he asked if you were coming over, and he looked kinda blushy."

"Nothing definite? No 'I think Buffy's hot' or 'I wouldn't mind going out with her'?"

"No, sorry. But I know for a fact that he isn't dating anyone." Tara didn't mention that her reclusive brother never dated, no matter how much she encouraged him to.

"Maybe he only likes smart girls..." Buffy pouted.

"You're smart," Tara said supportively.

"Yeah, Mensa is beating down my door to get me to join... I have to talk to him. I need to know if he likes me too."

Tara let out a breath. "He's... a little different than the usual guys you go for, isn't he? Are you sure you really like him?"

"I've thought about it since last week, and yes, I definitely like William. I've got feelings of the warm n' fuzzy variety," she confessed with a blush. "I won't hurt him, if that's what you're worried about."

"I-I didn't say that... It's just that William is... sensitive. He told me about this one girl he liked who made fun of him for liking her and it just about crushed him."

"I know he's sensitive, that's one of the things I like about him. He's not all hung up on appearing macho. I promise I won't just use him for... stuff." Buffy blushed harder as some of that stuff popped into her mind. She didn't want William just for that, but she definitely wanted it to be part of the dating package.

"Okay. It's not like I think you're a man-eater or anything, I just have to lookout for William's best interests. The only thing I worry about if you guys do get together... what if you fight or break up and I have to pick a side?"

Buffy chuckled. "Tara, you're as bad as me -- I kept thinking 'what if' stuff that might go wrong if William said he wanted to go out with me." She winced a bit, "You'd rather I didn't go out with him, huh? To avoid awkwardness."

Tara shook her head, "Whatever problems I have are my problems. Buffy, I'd never stand in the way of two people who want to be together. Especially if it's two people that I care about. I just want you to be sure how you feel before you talk to him."

"I will, I have. I just have to work up the courage to talk to him -- I'm all nervous." She giggled anxiously.

"Let's get the kitchen cleaned up, then pick a few movies to watch. That should take your mind off your nerves for a little while... unless you want to go talk to William now?"

Buffy's anxiety went up another notch. "I, uh, I'll talk to him later... after my food settles. Don't want to puke on the guy I'm trying to attract."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


William flopped onto his back and let out a frustrated sigh. He couldn't sleep, it was useless. His anxieties, fears, and feelings of inadequacy were plaguing him again. To make matters worse, the beautiful Buffy was staying over again, causing a few indecent thoughts to cross his mind. Maybe watching some telly would help him take his mind off his troubles.

He didn't feel like getting completely dressed again, and just grabbed a plain white t-shirt and black sweats, forgoing any underwear. William liked to sleep in the nude, always making sure his bedroom door was locked beforehand because of his extreme modesty. He just could never seem to get comfortable enough to sleep with clothing on, it had been that way since he was little and his mom would find that his Batman jammies had been discarded during the night.

William padded out to the living room, relieved to find that his sister and Buffy had retired for the night. He didn't fancy having any company and having to put on a happy face in his blue mood.

He slumped down onto the couch and started mindlessly flipping through channels, only half-paying attention, when he happened onto a porn channel. His thumb paused over the button that would go on to the next channel. When had his parents started getting this channel? He was almost positive that they hadn't had it two days ago, the last time he'd channel-surfed late at night. Maybe it was a cable company mistake? He'd heard of that happening sometimes...

The last thing William needed to think about or see was sex, but he couldn't make himself turn it off. There were two women and a man in the movie, all on one big bed, all naked. The girls were kissing each other full on the lips as they leaned over the lucky guy's body.

William clutched the remote in his hand, leaning forward a bit, eyes locked on the screen. His body responded immediately: his pulse pounded, his core temperature rose, his cock stirred. There was a pretty blonde woman with long, flowing hair and a great ass (who bore a bit of a resemblance to one Buffy Summers). The other woman was a brunette (also having long, flowing hair) with a fabulously full chest.

William swallowed and licked his lips as he watched. What he wouldn't give to be the man in the movie... Getting even one girl to want him was hard enough, he couldn't fathom having two beautiful girls pawing at him.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Meanwhile...


Tara fell asleep again, leaving Buffy to amuse herself. There was no way she'd be able to sleep knowing that William was just a room away from her all snug in his bed.

Her thoughts kept straying to extra naughty ones. Ever since she'd seen him au naturel, Buffy couldn't stop picturing him naked. Sometimes William was posing like a statue, and sometimes he was doing delicious things to her. Her brain had never been more in X-rated movie mode than it had been for the last week. She'd had to masturbate several times during the week, thinking about him. What it would feel like to have his hands stroking her skin, his lips pressed against hers, his muscley body on top of her, his big cock pounding in and out of her...

Buffy blew out a breath and ran her hands back through her hair. She needed a cold drink. She needed a cold shower too.

She went out of the bedroom to get a glass of water in the bathroom. Her heart jumped when she noticed the bluish light of the TV in the living room. There was only one person who could be there -- unless it was a burglar who decided to take a break from robbing the house to watch some TV.

Buffy listened, hearing the distinctive sounds of people having sex. She bit her lip and covered her mouth with her hand to keep from giggling. Was William watching dirty movies? It sure sounded that way. The thought of him getting all horny watching the movie consequently got Buffy hot too. What if she just breezed on in there and asked to watch with him? Then, what if she suggested that they try out a few things themselves?

Oh, it was so naughty! She'd never done anything remotely that porn-ish in her life. But this seemed like a great opportunity to let William know that she wanted him, and he might just take her up on the offer.

With her heart jackhammering in her chest, Buffy quietly continued on into the bathroom for that glass of water. She spruced herself up a bit while she was at it: brushing her teeth and using some mouthwash again to be as minty fresh as possible; fluffing up her hair; applying some cherry lip gloss; and using some Mangomania body spray.

When she was done, Buffy scrutinized her appearance in the mirror. She looked alluring, if she did say so herself. She wished that she'd brought something sexier to wear than an overlarge old t-shirt, but she'd been in such a hurry to come over that she hadn't given it due consideration. Oh well. Some guys found the big t-shirt look sexy... she hoped that William was one of those guys.

"Okay, Buffy," she said to her reflection, "you go in there and seduce the hell out of him!"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


William was watching the action onscreen intently, his cock getting stiffer, when he heard a noise come from the hallway.

'Oh shit! One of them is up!' his mind screamed. He'd be mortified if he got caught watching porn! William panicked, fumbling with the remote and punching in a random station which happened to be airing a cooking show.

He tossed the remote onto the couch, sat back and crossed his legs and trying to look completely nonchalant and innocent.

"Hey, you're up," Buffy said, smiling at him from the hallway.

"Uh, y-yeah, you are too," William said lamely.

"Guess you couldn't sleep either, huh?" she asked as she made her way to the couch.

"N-No, couldn't sleep..." He thought, 'Oh God, why is she coming over here?!' He'd expected that she would just say goodnight and go back to bed.

Buffy sat at the opposite end of the couch, intending to creep her way over gradually after she gauged his mood. She smiled nervously at him, then looked at the TV screen. Her lips wobbled with a suppressed giggle when she saw that he'd changed the channel.

"You like cooking shows, huh?" Buffy asked with a knowing smile.

"Erm, yes, sometimes they're... fun to watch."

"Can you cook good?"

William stopped himself just in time from correcting her grammar, he had to catch things like that if he wanted a girl to like him -- ever. He said, "I can make a f-few things."

"Maybe you can cook something for me some time?" she asked, batting her eyelashes.

"Um, yes, if you'd like."

"I really suck at cooking, it's not one of my many talents," Buffy laughed. She wanted to get that porny goodness back on the TV, she'd need to take control of the remote without him getting suspicious or nervous. The wheels in her head spun. On a hunch, she said, "You know, I think there's a 'Blackadder' marathon on, mind if I turn it on?"

William grinned, forgetting to be uptight for a moment. He loved 'Blackadder' too. "No, I don't mind, go ahead."

Buffy picked up the remote, studying it in the dim light. She saw the button she was looking for: Last. Meaning Last channel.

"Ooh, that ain't 'Blackadder'," Buffy barely kept from giggling like mad when the porn channel appeared on the screen.

William's eyes widened comically, he was too embarrassed to move. The threesome were really going at it on the screen, the man had one girl sitting on his face, while the other girl bounced on his dick. They were moaning uncontrollably and shouting obscenities.

"Oh my God!" William finally snapped out of his trance, scrambling to get the remote out of Buffy's hands.