Author's Chapter Notes:
The sexage is very minimal, but I still gave it an NC-17.

Beta readers: Tanit and DawnofMe. They're awesome.
Spike felt invigorated. He swaggered out of the ladies' room, fully clothed, with his head held high and a big smile on his face. Almost turning into dust had given him new perspective on things, specifically, on the Slayer.

It didn't matter that his burns still felt like they were on fire. It didn't matter that they used to be mortal enemies. It didn't matter that she had destroyed the ring of Amara, the one thing he thought he came back to Sunnydale for.

He knew better now. He came back to Sunnydale for her. Because he wanted her.

It all seemed to have started last night, too. What with them having shagged and all. Everything was becoming clear. The reason why Drusilla left him and why he had never been able to defeat the Slayer was because he never wanted the Slayer to die. Maybe a little, but not because he hated her. It was the order of things: vampire versus slayer. Survival of the fittest.

Though it absolutely made no sense whatsoever he felt that attraction, that connection. He'd never lusted over anyone as much as he was lusting over the Slayer.

Last night, the sexual tension between them was so thick that they could have cut through it with a knife. There might have also been a spark – the emotional kind – and they were hiding it with the banter. Why else was he down in the sewers, headed to Buffy's dorm room, if he didn't feel anything for her?

As Spike stood outside the door of Buffy's dorm room, Spike could already hear her moans and smell her arousal. He leaned against the door and closed his eyes. He listened intently to what she was doing, running his hand over the wooden door, stroking it as he imagined it was her soft skin.

When he heard giggling and murmurs, he forced his eyes open and looked over his shoulder. Students were staring at him, hands over their mouths as they laughed.

He remained in his position until the passersby were gone and opened the door slowly. His eyes immediately fixed on her on the bed, where she lay with her eyes tightly closed, back arched, and tongue peeking out between her lips as she continued her rub her clit. She was too lost in her fantasy to hear the door click closed.

Tongue tucked behind his front teeth, Spike drew near her, taking one step at a time. Each step felt as if it took forever; he couldn't wait to feel her again.

He watched her run her hands over her breasts, slightly pinching her nipples while continuing to massage her clit with her fingers.

When he was at the foot of her bed, he stopped and smirked. Buffy's breathing hitched and she moaned louder. She was close. Without wasting any more time, he crawled over her.

Buffy dazedly opened her eyes, and startled, stopped what she was doing. “Spike,” she whispered huskily as he replaced her hand with his own.

“I'm here, Slayer.” He placed a soft kiss on her lips. “I'm here.”

**********


Spike heard the door swing open as Willow entered the dark room warily. But he continued to thrust into Buffy, hard. He wouldn't care if Willow turned the light on and saw them. The audio-visual presentation would save him and the Slayer the energy of explaining to her what was going on between the two of them.

The soft clinking of the keys as Willow set them down on the desk by the door joined the muffled grunts and gasps in the room. “Buffy? Are you in here?” An uh-huh was all she got as a reply, but she sighed in relief. She closed the door and walked farther into the room. “Why is it so dark in here?” she asked, more to herself. “I didn't see you in class today. Where were you?”

Spike nibbled on the sensitive part of her neck, and Buffy had to stifle a moan. “Here,” she said breathlessly.

“All day?” Willow turned her lamp on and immediately saw Spike nuzzled up Buffy's neck. Her jaw dropped and her heart skipped a beat.

Spike lifted his head to meet Willow's shock-stricken gaze. “Red,” he said and smirked at her. “Want to join in?”

Willow gasped and hit Spike with her bag. “Get,” hit, “off,” thump, “her!” She repeatedly struck him with the bag, failing to notice that he was completely naked. All she could focus on was the idea that Spike had finally killed Buffy.

“Hey!” Spike shielded himself from Willow's bag-turned-weapon with his arm. “Stop that!”

“Willow!” Buffy pushed Spike off her with Willow still whacking away, and covered herself with a blanket. “Will, I'm okay,” she said, tearing Willow's bag from her hands. Spike got up from the bed, rubbing his arm and glowering at Willow.

“Y-you're not... He w-wasn't... Oh.” Willow's gaze drifted down to Spike's naked body. “Oh!” When she realized what she had walked in on, her eyes widened. “Oh my God, my eyes!” She covered her eyes for effect, peeking through her fingers to see Spike's package. After getting a good hard look at Spike's penis, she turned to Buffy, trying hard not to smile widely. “Have you completely lost your mind? This is Spike, Buffy. Spike! A vampire! An evil blood sucking––”

“I'm right here,” Spike said with a grunt.

“He fell on top of me!” Buffy pouted when Willow gave her a doubtful glare. “Naked,” she said almost inaudibly, embarrassed by her lame excuse, and frowned.

“You must be under some kind of spell. That's the only logical explanation to this,” Willow said. “To you...” Unable to say the words aloud, she waved her hand at Buffy's bed. “Doing that.”

“I most certainly am not under a bloody spell!” Spike said while pulling his pants on.

“Yeah.” Buffy nodded indignantly. There were tons of reasons why she would want Spike, and her being under a spell would be last on that list. “You should see him naked!” she said, smiling from ear to ear. Now that reason would be number one on the list of reasons to have ridiculously amazing sex with Spike. And that smirk of his? It should be illegal.

“I have,” Willow muttered, admiring the arousing sight of Spike's chiseled abs and the prominent hipbone jutting out above the waistband of his jeans. When Spike caught her ogling him, he snickered and snapped her out of her reverie.

Willow shook her head, shaking the thoughts of Spike away with it. “Get dressed,” she said firmly, averting her eyes from anywhere near the blond vampire. “We're going to Giles'. I'll call Xander to tell him to meet us there.” She quickly picked up the phone and dialed.

**********


Xander sat on Giles' couch, eyes wide and hands clasped in anticipation. Giles paced back and forth, holding a glass of scotch in his hands. Both men steeled themselves for what Willow had warned them about.

When the three arrived, Giles quickly opened the door, instantly turning his back on the three.

“Spike needs an invite,” Buffy said as she and Willow came in.

Giles leaned on his table, unable to look at Buffy or Spike. “I'd be perfectly fine with him waiting outside.”

“Giles!” Buffy said.

With a look of contempt, Giles said, “All right. Come in, Spike.”

The minute Xander saw Spike, he laughed. Not knowing what he found utterly hilarious, everyone looked at him questioningly.

Spike shot Xander a glare. “What?”

Xander gasped for breath, holding his stomach. “You have an 'L' on your forehead,” he managed to blurt out, before starting to laugh hysterically again.

After avoiding looking at Spike during their whole walk to Giles', Willow faced Spike and saw the huge tattoo-like old-texty letter L on his forehead. “Oh, yeah,” Willow said, grinning. “Didn't notice that before, what with you being all...” She trailed off when she remembered that her attention had been on other parts of Spike’s body. “Never mind.”

“Now, you're officially a loser.” Xander sneered smugly.

Spike huffed, touching his forehead and wanting to be able to see his reflection in a mirror after more than one hundred-twenty years of getting by without it. “This is just... dandy,” he mumbled in distaste.

“I still think you're yummy,” Buffy said, twirling her finger on Spike's chest.

“Oh, you do, do you?” A tongue and teeth smirk tugged at Spike's lips. He snaked her arms around her waist, pulling her tight against his rock hard erection. The pressure of her firm stomach against his cock gave some relief to his hard-on, but he craved more. He cursed the Scoobies under his breath for dragging them here. Willow hadn’t left them alone since she interrupted them, and now all he wanted was to get Buffy alone so they could pick up where they’d left off.

The second Buffy and Spike's lips touched, Giles took his glasses off. “Good grief.” He polished his glasses with his tan shirt, and he was going to polish it until the lenses shone, or until Spike and Buffy stopped making out, whichever came first.

“Man, you really weren't joking, were you, Will?” Xander stared, lips curled in disgust.

Willow pointed at the two. “See what I've had to put up with? They won't stop!” She moved to the couch and slumped on it with a humph. Xander sat beside her, having had enough of the yuck-fest.

Giles lurched towards Buffy and Spike. “Stop that, you two!” he scolded them and pulled them apart. Buffy tried to appear chastised, all the while stealing lustful glances at the blond vampire. “Let me see that mark.”

While Giles inspected the L on Spike's forehead, Spike's eyes couldn't help but wander over Buffy's body. The sight of her, whether she was naked or not, made him aroused. His hands slowly traveled to the growing bulge in his pants.

A slap jarred Spike out of his lusty thoughts. “For God's sake, man, control yourself,” Giles said, pointing a finger at him.

Spike quickly jerked his hand from his crotch. “I wasn't doing anything!”

Glowering at Spike, Giles went back to studying the mark. After a few more moments of what Spike deemed to be an uncomfortable invasion of personal space, Giles spoke up. “I'm certain I've seen this before.” Facing Buffy and pointing a finger up in the air, he said, “You must have one too.”

“I don't know.” Buffy shrugged. She hated that they were insisting that this was some kind of demon voodoo, when she knew in her heart that it wasn't.

Rolling his eyes at Buffy's dismissal, Giles walked towards his bookshelf and scanned through the books until he found what he was searching for. He pulled it out, flipped it open and skimmed over it.

The sounds of pages turning, lips smacking, and Xander's occasional murmurs about nightmares filled the otherwise quiet room.

A triumphant “Aha!” made everyone, with the exception of Spike and Buffy who were too busy with the kissing, turn to look at Giles.

“Here it is.” Giles brought the book to the coffee table and laid it out for Xander and Willow to see. He pointed at one of the images; it was an illustration of a small, insect-like creature that was theoretically the demon behind all this. “I knew it seemed familiar. It is the mark of Luxuria.”

“Luxuria?” Willow's eyebrow rose in interest.

“Yes.” Giles nodded. “The lust demon.”

Xander leaned back on the couch, not daring to turn his head in the direction of where Spike and Buffy were. “Well, that explains all the grossness.”

The smile on Giles' face slowly morphed into a frown when he came across a passage he didn't particularly like.

Willow sat forward, concerned. “Something wrong?”

Giles chortled nervously and adjusted his glasses. “No, no. Everything is all right.” He wished he were a better liar than he was. “There's no need to worry. The effect of Luxuria's bite lasts for a short, specific period of time.”

“So it will just... wear off?” Xander asked eagerly.

Giles nodded. “Yes. We shall just have to keep an eye on them and keep them in separate rooms for the time being.” The group glanced over their shoulders to the two. “If we can pry them apart, that is.” He grimaced at the two as they kissed and groped, all but undressing each other.