Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks for your supportive comments! and a huge thanks to xaphania for making the brilliantly wonderful banner! xx p.
It was all such a sin. The way his skin tingled when he felt her hands glide across his skin, the way her gasping breaths felt against his skin. His bare chest against hers made her feel as though she was about to explode with desire. It took her breath away, the way her whole body rang when he worshipped her with feather light kisses. All she felt she could do was pull him closer, arch herself into him. It was complete and total overwhelming need.

William could feel her burning heat when she gripped her legs tightly around his him. Groaning against her form, he chuckled when she cried out at the sensation of the vibrations so close to her breast. But it was his turn to voice his pleasure when she raised her hips and rubbed herself against his abdomen, her moisture soaking into him. Feeling his hands wonder downwards towards her mound, she grasped at his upper arms and rasped,

‘Will, please. Need you.’

His eyes fell shut, waves of pleasure sweeping over his body. He knew at that moment that there’d never be another woman who could bring about such passion and love in him. He couldn’t explain it, but everything felt so right. His world literally revolved around this gorgeous girl who was now offering herself body and soul to him, his heart expanded. But as he realised the reality of what they were doing, he couldn’t help but wonder exactly how far she’d been with her past boyfriends. His blood raged at the thought of another man graced with the sight before him, but at the same time his conscious burned the question of whether he was man enough to take her virtue. But remembering their lack of protection, he decided it was the perfect cover for him to discover more of her sexual past.

‘Buffy, sweetheart, I don’t have any con-’

She blushed, looking away, ‘I-I have some.’

Gently she nudged at his right shoulder to raise him higher before rolling on to her stomach and reaching for the cabinet of her bedside table. Pulling out a box, she dumped it on the surface and took out a little silver square. While she did this, he peered inside the box seeing that while it wasn’t empty, it wasn’t exactly full either. It seemed he’d gotten his answer. To an extent, this didn’t surprise him. Buffy was a beautiful girl, and her last relationship with Harris had been a fruitful one lasting several years until the young couple had realised that they’d found a solid friendship in one another opposed to a lover. Offering him the packet, he took it from her placing a kiss on the back of her hand before rolling off her to put it on.

Just as he tore it open, her hand went to cover his and she moved to take it back from him. She kissed him sweetly, encouraging him to lie back and whispered, ‘Let me.’

His jaw clenched and he groaned in surprise when she bent down to place light kisses at the base of his erection and her thumb swept across the moisture on his seeping head. He struggled for breath when she delicately massaged his balls before rolling on the condom.

The sounds he made caused Buffy to shudder in anticipation as she crawled back up to him and straddled his pelvis. She’d waited for this moment, dreamt of it. While her past experiences had been fulfilling, she always felt as though she'd held back. But this moment, here with William, Buffy had never experienced such a feeling of purpose. They didn’t need to speak when she pushed down on his hips to stop him from rolling them over and his eyes darkened with passion when he realised what she wanted. Bracing herself on his chest, they both gasped when she brushed her throbbing centre quickly but firmly over his shaft. Then, aligning him at her entrance, he gripped her hips with vice trying to control himself from thrusting upwards as she slowly sank down and he filled her completely, their pelvises pushed flushed together.

He panted forcefully at the feel of her heat surrounding him so perfectly. He could feel the rhythm of her heartbeat pulsing around him. Buffy felt tears sting at the corner of her eyes, her walls spasming uncontrollably. She was already on the cusp of release.

This was the way they’d always meant to be.

‘Buff—’

But her trembling clenches around him and the way she bit down on her lip were too much. His hips jerked up, burying him even further inside her.

‘Will! Nugh! Ohhh God!'

She felt herself falling, the waves of her climax sweeping over her; each movement of her hips creating the most exquisite friction. William could feel his resolve slipping and he pressed her to his chest before rolling her onto her back. Hands planted beside her head, he began a slow and steady thrust reaching deeper inside her with each one. Eyes wide open he took in each of her pleasured expressions as he continued to draw out her orgasm.

Feeling the fire of another one building, she wrapped her legs tightly around him, meeting his thrusts and pulling him deeper. She brought him in for a deep kiss, delighted when he broke away to groan loudly,

‘Buffy! You are s-so…ughh! Perfect.’

‘Oh God, William! Harder, baby. Uhh! N-never stop!’

Taking her right ankle, he pulled her leg up over his shoulder doing a hard grind against her with each movement. When he felt her nails scratching at his arms, he bent forwards roughly suckling and moaning against each of her tender breasts.

Buffy thrashed her head to the side, clutching his head to her chest, her eyes squeezed shut and her lips parted in a silent scream. She could feel his tenderness in every movement. Everything about it was so intimate. He was giving himself entirely over to her, but even with each hard scrape of his pelvis against her aching pearl it still wasn’t enough. When her climax hit, she tightened her walls around his throbbing length with all her strength, determined to pull him over the edge with her. Then, lost in ecstasy she tugged on his bicep and bit down hard on the top of his shoulder with a pleasured cry.

As much he wanted to hold off, Will shuddered at the sudden sting which ran down his arm. It distracted him, and with the deepest and hardest thrust that moved them further up the bed making Buffy raise an arm to protect her head from the headboard, he pressed his lips against hers in a fiery kiss and groaned his climax. But she was relentless, continuing to grind up against him and milk him for all his worth.

Rolling back over so that she lay on top, the blonde and breathless duo panted heavily trying to get back their breath. He rested one hand protectively on her back while she held his other hand up to her chest. William mused back to the photo she’d given him.

Things didn’t change. They hadn’t changed. And most likely they never would. If anything had changed, it’d only be that he loved her even more than he had before. There was no way he’d take back the night. No way he could. And he hoped she’d be the same.

He gently stroked her hair and placed a kiss on her forehead. He watched her smile softly and nuzzle against his chest before her eyes flickered shut.

Maybe it was just all a part of a story, their story, where each part held threads of commonality. This was the end of one chapter. But another had just begun.

~

to be continued...