Author's Chapter Notes:
I took a chapter from another one of my stories and changed it to fit Buffy and Spike as slayer and vampire
During a short reprieve from the seven hour sex-a-ton, Spike and Buffy entered into the darken, empty kitchen of the Summer’s home. Luckily Dawn was sleeping over her friends and Willow was with Tara at UC Sunnydale.

Spike walked nude around her kitchen, like an animated Marble statue. The moonlight that streamed through the windows accentuated the formed muscles that lurked under his silky alabaster skin. He actively looked though the fridge and cabinets for food.

"Luv, did you.... know that.... I was coming?" Spike said between bites. Spike asked with one hand in the Weetabix© box and the other holding the Nutella © jar.

Buffy was eating a yogurt while she enjoyed that Spike savored every bite. Overall, she only ate to live, not lived to eat. Well, except ice cream and chocolate- then all bets were off. Even though blood sustained Spike, he so did enjoy his food.

"Ya want a taste, kitten?"

"I don't know, I'm not very daring." Buffy said in a little voice.

"I wouldn't say that luv. Half the things we've done, you have to be very daring to do." Spike said this as he placed his tongue behind his teeth. That always got her so hot.

'God, I must have a major problem. We’ve been going at it for seven hours, with short breaks between and I still want him'. Buffy thought this when she felt dampness in her fresh pair of boxers. Spike could smell Buffy’s arousal and he decided to let the games begin.

Spike dipped two fingers, two of the three that were in her pussy just a short time ago, in the Nutella ©.

"Goldilocks, here have a bite, it's delicious. Open up for daddy," Spike said jokingly.

"No! And your not my daddy, you undead freak!" Buffy said defiantly, with an underlined smirk.

"Oh, really? I should take you across my lap right now for being a spoiled brat!"

Buffy tried to be pissed when he called her a brat, but the thought of him spanking her….maybe while she was wearing pigtails and a school uniform started to turn her on.

"But daddy.....maybe I want to be spanked for being a bad girl?"

‘Where did that come from thought Buffy.....oh yea.....my inner slut!’

Spike couldn't control his groan when Buffy said this at the same time she had a pout and tugged at the bottom of her shorts. ‘Ohhh…slayer’s being a naughty girl. Time to go in for the kill’

Then Spike’s inner William emerged, 'Oh, god this woman is going to burn me like the sun. I'll be like Icarus, my wings will melt and I'll plummet to the earth.’ Spike shook his head mentally and went back to playing the part ‘Stop being such a ponce'



"Now sweetling daddy didn't mean to be cross with ya. I just want to keep ya strength up for later. You and I have a lot to do. Can't have a tired kitten, now can I? Let Da see ya smile" Buffy smiled sweetly then asked,

"Daddy, can I still have a taste?" After she spoke she purged her lips and stuck out her tongue, as she waited for his talented, chocolate covered fingers. Again Spike groaned. ‘If she kept this up, I’m going to spill like a nancy boy.’

"That's a good girl." Spike walked over to Buffy with his huge erection that bobbed with each step.

Spike placed both fingers into Buffy's awaiting mouth. Buffy proceeded to close her lips around his fingers and sucked for all she was worth. She ran her tongue over his fingers, and then hollowed her cheeks as she removed all the Nutarella ©.

Spike watched Buffy work her mouth over his fingers. The sight almost had him spent right there. When she was done, she let his fingers slide out of her mouth with a slight ‘pop’. Before Spike could pull his hand away, Buffy caught his hand and started to lick up and down the two fingers. All the while a loud moan amminated from the back of her throat. The whole time she had his fingers, her eyes never left his.

"MMMMMM, Daddy, you were right, so yummy. Can I have some more, please?"

God he had to have her right now. With vampire speed, he grabbed her by the waist and lifted her onto the kitchen counter. Spike removed all the food off the counter with a large sweep of his arm. Before the sounds of the fallen objects ended, Spike had removed her shirt, and then ripped her boxer shorts from her body. Spike then gently placed a hand on her toned abdomen to coax her to lie back.

Spike quickly retrieved the Nutella © from the floor and meticulously smeared a chocolate line up one side of her inner thigh and down the other. He purposefully missed the place that Buffy longed for his skilled touch. Buffy propped herself on her elbows and through hooded eyes watched him work. Then she commented,

"Daddy, now I'm all dirty and sticking. Please clean me up." Again driving him crazy with her pouted lip.

"Relax; daddy will take care of you." With that Spike leaned over and ran his tongue over the chocolate trail. Buffy moans filled the kitchen. Spike stopped to gaze at his wanton beauty. Shakily Buffy remained on her elbows. Her back was bowed and head thrown back in passion. Spike could only stare at his unbridled goddess. Then her sexy voice broke him out of his appraisal.

"Daddy, you missed a spot." Buffy looked up and then spread her legs further apart. Her hand trembled as it slid down her toned stomach towards her glistening pussy.

"Now, now must be patient. Daddy just needs to make sure he gets everything. Ya can never be too clean."

"Yes daddy.” Buffy said obediently. “Aren't you hungry? I have something for you to eat." As she spoke, her hand continued to travel to her awaiting channel. Spike grabbed her itinerant hand and nipped at her fingertips that almost reached to relieve her inner tension.

"Yes kitten, you have the most wonderful, filling cream." With that Spike forgot about the chocolate trail and went straight to her quim, his heaven. Spike stuck his talented tongue between her swollen lips. Buffy bucked as his mouth touched her.

"MMMMMMM, you're so tasty, kitten. Let's see if I can make you purr" With that Spike increased his ministrations. Two fingers entered her while he was nibbled on her distended clit. Buffy started to mew and purr deep in back of her throat.

"Oh god. More, baby more" Buffy gasped. Spike could tell that she was close as her hips rose off the counter and she had dropped down to her back to gain purchase.

Spike felt a sense of pride as she started to quiver around his deft fingers. Then a rush of spendings came forward to Spike's hungry mouth. Spike licked her from front to back to collect all of her treasure.

"I could dine on you forever luv. Never go hungry again." Buffy tried to collect her thoughts as she came down from her high, then responded.

"Mmmmm that sounds like a wonderful idea to me." Spike rested his head against Buffy's abdomen and she played with the tiny hairs that were on the back of his neck that were untouched by gel.

"Spike, I'm still hungry."

"I'm sorry luv, let's get you something to eat.” Spike stood up and helped Buffy off the counter. Then Spike turned around to look in the fridge for something for his golden goddess. While he searched, he felt Buffy's arms wound around his hips and her hands started to stroke his glorious, recently untouched erection and heavy balls.

"I told you.....I'm hungry." As Buffy stroked Spike while she planted open mouth kisses and slight nips on his sculpted back. Spike moaned at the combined feelings.

"Daddy, turn around and give me my treat." Spike leisurely turned around, while Buffy had dropped to her knees in front of him.

"This is going to be sooo good." Buffy looked up at Spike with lust filled eyes and she licked her swollen lips in anticipation.

Buffy held Spike's shaft with one hand and grasped his chiseled ass with the other. Spike's cock jumped as he watched Buffy's pink tongue lick the precum off the tip of his swollen head.

Buffy painstakingly traced the slides of his silk covered rod with her talented tongue. Spike wanted to watch as she licked him, but when she started to place small nips with her teeth, his head rolled back and his face shifted with a look a pleasure. Spike placed his hands into her golden tresses as she worked him over. After several minutes, Spike needed more.

"Luv, let me inside." Buffy felt an overwhelming sense of feminine pride as Spike begged for her to place him in her mouth.

Who would of known that one of the Scourge of Europe and Master Vampire would beg a slayer for release.

"Tisk, tisk daddy, what's the magic word." Buffy said in a teasing tone.
"Please, sweetheart. Please let me enter in your talented, hot mouth. I need to feel you surround me." Spike was on the verge of a scream once Buffy opened her mouth and took Spike as far as she could go. What she couldn't fit in her mouth, she held in her little hand.

"God, your mouth is so hot. Ya going to burn me alive. That's it baby."

"Mmmm," she pulled her mouth away, "you like that daddy, you like me sucking your cock." Buffy placed Spike's throbbing member back into her mouth and started to hollow her cheeks and swirl her tongue on the sensitive underside.

Spike grabbed a little tighter onto Buffy's hair. It was on the verge of painful, but it felt so wonderful. Buffy was surprised how for so long she felt that this position placed the woman in a subservient role. When it fact, she held all the power.

"Baby, I'm going to cum." Then Spike started to pull back. Despite all that they have done, he still treated her with respect and didn't take anything for granted. Buffy held on tight on his ass and started to move faster on his shaft.

He couldn't hold on anymore. His hips started to move gently and then like a wave and a loud growl, he spilled his seed in her awaiting mouth.
"Uh. . .uh....uhhhh." Spike's hips slowly continue to move while he came down from his mind numbing high. After all his spendings were removed from his cock, Buffy let the softened member slip from her mouth then placed a kiss to the tip.

Spike bent down and picked her up into a big hug. Despite all they have done, they rarely done something so simple, yet so intimate.

Then Spike placed a kiss to where Buffy's shoulder met her neck. Then Buffy looked into his eyes. They were so filled with raw want and desire. Not only sexual, but with the need to connect with her soul. This sent shivers throughout her body. Spike mistook this in her being cold. He picked her up and cradled her against his chest as he walked up to her darken bedroom. The only lights emanated throughout the room were small vanilla candles that were lined along her bureau. The curtains were tightly drawn to keep the sun’s deadly morning rays out.

"Let's get you cozy luv."

"Mmmm, yea nice and cozy," Buffy said with a stifled yawn.

Spike placed her on the bed and brought the blankets over her worn body. Buffy sighed at how sated she was. Buffy was about to doze off, until she felt something wrong, no Spike. After he tucked her in, he turned to get dressed. Buffy heard him wrestle with the clothes and sat straight up.

"Where are you going Spike?" Buffy sounded so small and wounded even in her own ears.

Spike was slightly taken back. Usually Buffy tossed him out on his arse before he even became soft. The way she spoke and looked at him, he could tell that maybe, just maybe tonight was a small breakthrough to the slayer’s heart. Spike quickly thought of an explanation.

"I was going to get us a bite to eat. Even though ya may fancy my dangling bits, the Big Bad would look quite daft walking through the streets of Sunnydale starkers.” Spike said with a big smirk.

"No clothes, clothes are bad. I have a phone we'll call from here. Only to get dressed when and only when they get here. Bed now." Buffy held open the blankets to welcome him back in. She didn't have to tell him twice. He kicked his jeans back off and jumped on the bed like a skydiver jumping from a plane. Buffy squealed and then they both started to laugh. Spike loved this side of Buffy. He hoped he could see more of it.

"Since you have good taste.....what'll be?" Buffy asked the still smiling Spike.

"Are ya offering again kitten?" With that comment Spike wagged his eyebrows. Spike started to crawl over to her body. Buffy's eyes started to get hazy again, and then she had to shake her head to break the fog.

"First food, then dessert"

"Fine luv. What’ll be?” Spike asked as he gently nibbled her sensitive neck.

"Anything that can be ordered bedside. No clothes." Buffy pouted.

"Ohh, I'm gonn' get it, gonn' get it...." Spike leaned forward to bite her lower lip. They started to kiss, slowly at first. Instantly each became excited with the taste of themselves on each other. Then beyond his better judgment, Spike pulled away.

“Fine no clothes.” Spike said with an equal pout. Before Buffy could respond, she immediately let out a loud unladylike yawn. Spike laid down and pulled his tired slayer into his arms. Her back melted into his front as they quietly spooned together. Spike silently smiled to himself and placed a brief loving kiss to the back of her golden mane.

After a short period of time, Spike could hear a little buzz saw noise that came from Buffy’s slightly gaped mouth.

Spike never felt so content as he did now. In his arms he held an enigma; power and weakness, strength and softness, a woman yet still a child and the one person that was the love of his undead life and the bane of his existence. He loved his slayer with all that he was. He hoped that soon their evenings together would be a regular occurrence not just a secret tryst.

Spike tenderly placed another kiss that lingered and spoke softly the three words that he always wanted to say and hear back….

“I love you, Buffy” After another loved filled kiss Spike laid down and closed his beautiful cerulean eyes.

A small smile crept across Buffy bee-stung lips and silently she mouthed, “Love you too, Spike.”


The End


Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed! All responses are welcomed